Chocolate Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this make over is creating someone dedicated to fucking? That is interesting." Michelle said as she held out her hand and Nicole handed her a wine glass. "But that doesn't seem right. I love sex, but I have other drives as well. And I seem to be rather well in control of them."


"I think we are seeing some of the biology versus training argument here. How much of you is driven by your will, experience, and so on versus how much of you is determined by your genes. Deborah has an exceptionally strong will and a huge drive for success in certain fields. I theorize that drive and willpower is seeping over and effecting your genetic make over. You are not an animal, success for a human isn't measured in strength and physical power. It's measured in money you make, your job, your social standing, and so on. You are driven to be successful, but in human terms. So, you seek rich and handsome men, luxury items, money, and power. In short you are a human alpha female who seeks to rule the pack."


Michelle smiled at that. It did sum up her current drive and her current desires. She wanted men, real hunks. She wanted money, and everything that came with it. She wanted to be on top, period. "I think you have identified my driving forces correctly. Now, what else? I have the ability to control and change others, what do you know about that?"


"Mistress, I am still working on that. It is very complex and I'm dealing with things I have never seen before. But I have some information for you. To start, you are now producing pheromones that attract the male of the human species, they also make him less resistant to your attractiveness. Your hyper-sexuality is giving you the ability to shut down rational thought in others and making them your puppets. But that isn't the biggest thing."

Robbie cleared his throat. "Your body is generating new DNA that attacks other non-effected DNA. The RNA binders have reacted in a way I've never seen, and the DNA is basically acting as a virus. It doesn't hurt the hoist, but it changes it into something the original source can use better. You need to mate, having someone who obeys and doesn't resist, doesn't feel loyal to their wives or girlfriends, that someone is easy to use. It also makes them a much more useful mate. Stronger, bigger, more powerful. But not necessarily smarter, for males anyway. The one thing though is that this DNA cannot survive long outside the hoist and can't be transmitted easy. For some reason, sexual fluids seem to be the only way it transmits or by your milk. I think somehow its linked because tits are part of the sexual attractiveness of human females, but I'm not sure. But different, um, fluids I guess, cause different reactions."

"Such as?" Michelle asked as she patted Chuckie's head.

"Well, saliva causes a direct blast of euphoria straight into the brain's pleasure center. I think it's a targeted attack on the rational part of a human's mind. It makes the subject giddy, horny, and dopey, unable to think clearly or really react. Mixed with the pheromones produced, any non-protected human becomes a mindless heap of jelly pretty fast. That saliva used on a penis or in the vaginal area is even worse. It entirely crushes the parts of the brain we associate with free will. The victim's ability to think for themselves is hampered at the very least. It also has a compounding effect, the more they enjoy it, the more they get that part shut down and the pleasure center stimulated. Since you are, in a manner of speaking, attacking them via an erogenous zone, you are pushing your effect directly to the pleasure centers of the brain and it's even more devastating on their minds."

Michelle giggled and sipped her wine. "So, I am highly addictive then? Well, I certainly think I am. Aren't I pet?" Michelle giggled again as Chuckie licked her hand and wiggled his ass.

"I have not really had much time to work on what happens to the others. Mr. Bowers has allowed me to use the A1 Lab and the supercomputer to work with so at this time this is all I know. Some of this is pure theory based on what my interviews with your subjects and my own experience. Thanks to the samples we have of you before and after, I was able to do some fast work on the computer and get some initial information. But there is a lot more going on in your body."

"Of course, my pet. Now, how long does this last? Can we make this permanent?"

"Right now, its 24 hours. I have some ideas on how this works, but I need more time. I don't have anything else right now other than I am feeling what I would classify as symptoms of withdrawal. Mr. Bowers is also showing them. With your permission, I have a treatment that we can use to temporarily treat our effects and allow us to work longer. If we don't treat this or get more of you, we may suffer worse symptoms, or we might break free of our addictions. I don't want that."

"Nor I obviously. What is the treatment? Do my loyal slaves need to stop by the house for a kiss?" Michelle cooed as she spread her legs and pushed her pet's face between her legs.

"Mistress, please email us a picture of yourself and let us masturbate. A video where you talk us through it would be better and reinforce your control over us. Voluntary brain washing in effect. But I would also recommend that you work us again. Another blow job at the least, if not full on sex."

Michelle giggled again and let out a long sigh as her pet eagerly lapped away.

"Okay slaves. Video coming soon, jerk off and then get back to work."

"Yes Mistress." Two voices replied.

Michelle hung up her phone and said "Sit. Good boy. Now you wait over there, and I'll be right with you."

Michelle swayed into the bedroom and sat down on the newly made bed. "Nicole, come here. Good. Take this phone and record me. I need to send my slaves a video. Make no noise."

Nicole minced over and held up the phone with an empty smile.

Michelle nodded and smiled. "Hello my slaves. You will now watch this video and do as I say. Stand up. First you will say "I serve Mistress Rose. I am her slave."

Michelle stood up and eased down her dress and let her tits pop out. "Aren't my tits lovely pets? Yes, they are. You love to see them. See how firm they are, how round...HANDS AWAY FROM YOUR COCKS! You touch yourself only when I say so."

Michelle smiled as she rubbed her tits slowly. She massaged her tits and she let out a low sigh. "Mmmmmm, Mistress loves playing with her tits. My pets, you may drop your pants and underwear, but no touching your cocks."

"Repeat your obedience. I serve Mistress Rose. I am her pet and slave. I serve Mistress Rose. I am her pet and slave. Keep repeating it."

Michelle was feeling very turned on. She smiled and slid her dress down over her hips and let it drop to the floor. She smiled and slowly turned her back to the camera. "Look at my ass slaves. Keep repeating your obedience but watch this ass."

Michelle bent over and began to sway it back and forth. "Look at it slaves. Such a lovely ass. You want to kiss it. You want it to sit on your face. You want to kneel before it and lick it and kiss it and worship it."

Michelle turned around and sat down. She spread her legs and showed her shaven, glistening pussy. She pulled her index finger over her pussy lips and then licked her fingertips. "Yummy. Mistress tastes so good. You would love to taste Mistress my pets. Keep repeating your obedience. Now spit on your hands and touch your cocks. Now slowly jerk up and down. Up and down. Up and down. That's it. Repeat your obedience. You must always remember I am your Mistress. I am your Goddess. No other women exist for you. I am everything you desire. You desire me and only me. No one else. Faster pets. Do not cum. No cumming until I say so."

Michelle eased her fingers into her pussy. "Oh yessssss. Mmmmm, so nice. Just imagine your cock doing what my fingers are doing. Imagine how wonderful my pussy would feel on your cock. Imagine the bliss you would feel, imagine the sheer pleasure. Your weak little minds would simply shut down from how good it would be. Repeat your obedience pets! And speed up your stroking. That's it."

Michelle was now sweating and sucking her breath in. She focused on the camera and smiled. "Yes pets! So close! REPEAT YOUR OBEDIENCE! Now say "I am nothing! I am a mindless slave! I am Mistress's Rose's pet! I am her slave! I obey! I obey! I OBEY!"

Michelle's back arched and she gasped and then then screamed "CUM NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Michelle felt herself cum and squirt all over her hand. She shuddered several times and then looked at the camera.

"Very good pets. Now clean up and return to work. Prove your obedience."

Michelle motioned to Nicole to cut the recording and sighed. "Well, that should do it. Nicole, text that to Dr. Clayton and Mr. Bowers."

Nicole nodded and Michelle noted she was flushed and panting. Michelle sniffed the air and looked at Nicole's crotch. It was soaked and she could see liquid running down her legs from her pussy.

Michelle laughed. "My, my. Nicole, was my performance that good?"

Nicole finished typing and nodded. "Oui Maîtresse. Il m'a fait si excité et j'ai été balayé le long. Je n'ai pas pu m'en empêcher."

Michelle eased back into the bed. "Well, I have some free time and I'm still a bit unsatisfied. Come here my horny little French maid and serve your Mistress."

Nicole nodded eagerly and crawled onto the bed to serve her Mistress.

TO BE CONTINUED