Chocolate Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

"Very good. Piggies, over here for your milk."

The two cops gleefully strode over and were practically slobbering as Michelle exposed her tits. They both latched on and sucked long and hard. After several long pulls they staggered back and bent over. They both grunted and twitched and then transformed quickly. Michelle nodded and said "The transformation has been becoming easier and faster. Make a note of that."

Robbie nodded and got to work on taking samples. Michelle smiled and nodded. She checked the clock. "Half past three, I took my pills at roughly six. I will likely be changing back then."

"Mistress, we do need samples from Deborah, will you allow her to stay long enough for me to get them?"

Michelle nodded. "I have a plan for that, now listen closely. You too Chuckie, you need to be a regular human again once mommy changes back so we can get rid of that mean old Deborah."

"Woof! Woof!"

Michelle smiled and began to lay out her plan.

IN THE BEDROOM AT SHORTLY AFTER SIX

Deborah opened her eyes and put her hand to her head. "Uh, where am I? Oh, my bedroom. Good, I...holy shit!"

Deborah looked around at the messy bed that had obviously seen some heavy use, the discarded clothing, some of the toys, and her eyes widened at the sight of the large black strap on and harness sitting on the nightstand.

Deborah took a breath and smelled raw, passionate sex. She couldn't think of any other word for it. She smelled the mix of sweat, pussy, and passion and it made her dizzy.

And also, a bit turned on.

Deborah licked her lips and then shook her head. "Fuck, I need to get this fixed fast! Alright, shower first."

She quickly showered and started to dress. She gaped at the new clothing in her closet and shook her head. "God, this is stuff a rich gold digger or stripper would wear trolling for a meal ticket. I need to keep my head."

Deborah reached for her normal work clothes and then paused a moment. "Hmmm, I never noticed before, but this stuff is pretty plain. Not much color to it, rather drab..."

Deborah chewed on her finger for a moment and her eyes strayed over to the new clothing Michelle had purchased. After a bit Deborah noticed a nice one-piece dress with a knee length hem and long sleeves. It was white and looked, not slutty, but rather more form fitting. Something a woman proud of her body would wear.

Deborah tapped her lips and then thought "Well, that is a nice piece actually, why not show off a bit?"

She took it down and then went over to get some underwear. She looked at her stuff and frowned. "No, no. This won't do, not for this dress. Hmmmm, I wonder if Michelle has something." She opened another drawer and found it stuffed with lingerie. Deborah smiled as she came up with a lovely white lace bra and panties that matched the dress perfectly. "Well, I don't think she will mind to much."

After dressing and putting on some nice white 4-inch heels (which felt slightly off for some reason), she paused by the mirror. "I look, nice. Not slutty or tarted up, but nice. But need some makeup." Deborah thought and got down to it right away. Normally she didn't wear much if any for work due to requirements in the cleanrooms, but she figured a bit wouldn't be bad.

She smiled at herself and nodded. She had her hair in a nice high ponytail, and she smiled. "There we go. This feels, well it feels much better than that stuffy old pantsuit."

Deborah pulled out her phone and saw two recordings on it.

She sat down in her kitchen and noted that the place seemed very clean. She shrugged and hit play. Michelle came on with a big smile and waved.

"Hi girlfriend. Sooooooooo, sorry about yesterday. I had accidentally knocked over the pills earlier and well, they kind of got mixed up with some of your stuff. You were talking with Chad and felt one of your migraines coming on. You grabbed some of the wrong pills again, and out I came. Sorry about that, I really am. I realize that this is a big shock for you, and I'm still trying to figure things out for myself on my end. I mean, I don't have much memory of anything other than just being me you know? It's pretty complex."

Michelle looked down and Deborah could tell she was embarrassed. "Wow, I didn't think about that. She is going through a rough time as well. How you deal with just "appearing" after all?" Deborah thought.

"Um, I fucked Chuck, sorry, Chad again. I just had to. I feel so horny when I transform, and Chad was so yummy! Just seeing a hot man makes me wet. I start thinking about his cock, pushing into me, his hands all over my body, touching, caressing, playing. Mmmmmm, just thinking about it turns me on." Michelle's hands began to roam over her body on the video and her eyes seemed to go distant.

Deborah swallowed and licked her lips. Michelle's rather graphic description had made an impression on her. Deborah suddenly felt herself getting very hot and she felt her pussy begin to itch just a bit. She rubbed her thighs together and her hands cupped her tits and she let out a low moan. She gently rubbed her tits and she felt a wave of pleasure flow through her. Her tits seemed very sensitive, more than she remembered.

"Mmmmmm, this is nice...WHAT THE FUCK?"

Deborah jerked and nearly fell out of her chair as she shouted. She steadied herself and gasped. "Holy Shit! What the hell is wrong with me? I'm turning into a sex crazed slut! God damn, I nearly started fingering myself there."

Deborah heard a low moan coming from the phone and she picked it up. Michelle had her tits out and was rubbing them and moaning. "Oh, so yummy! Michelle needs cock! Michelle needs to be eaten out! Michelle needs men!"

Deborah muted it and fast forwarded it through Michelle stripping out of her dress (which Deborah thought was a very nice fitting dress that complemented her form nicely) and fingering herself though orgasm. Deborah had to look away a couple of times as she felt herself getting turned on if she watched too much. It ended with a naked sweaty Michelle smiling at the camera and saying "Sorry about that, I get carried away sometimes. But please, leave me a video and let me know what you plan to do. I know this whole situation is crazy, but please, don't lock me away. I want to live too."

Deborah sighed at that. "For all her sex craziness, she has a point. She is a situation that the most brilliant person on the planet would have a tough time with. I need to think on this hard. Interesting necklace she had on though, looked like a bunch of rings on a chain."

Deborah clicked on the second video and saw Chad looking around. He was looking a bit nervous and he gulped and started speaking in a rush. "Um, hi. Okay, erm, Michelle got her paws on me again and we spent most of the day fucking each other's brains out. She, you, cripes, she I guess, is a monster in bed. It's like she needs to have tons of sex or she starts having problems. Uh, but actually, that's not why I'm recording this. Michelle actually passed out a bit ago so I'm leaving this for you. It's nearly six so I think you will be coming back to normal soon. I was able to maybe get some help for us, uh, you."

Deborah straightened up at that and listened closely.

"Last night after one of our fuck sessions, Michelle was in the bathroom freshening up and you got a call from your boss. He wanted to speak with you about why you were out, etc. I was able to forward him that earlier video and explain quickly what was going on. He heard me out at least, but that video convinced him I wasn't a wacko. He said not to speak to anyone else about it, but he was sending over a new scientist later today to talk to you and get some samples of, uh, you, I guess. Me as well. He said he would secure the materials in your lab and make sure no one had access until we can dig into this more and get things under control. He's sending a Dr. Rob Clayton over this morning. He has a rough idea of what is going on, but you will need to fill him in on the rest. I am so tired I can barely keep my head up, Michelle fucked me for nearly a full day and night, and I have to get some sleep."

Deborah was flushed and embarrassed that her boss now knew, but she did know about Dr. Clayton. She had given her approval on the hiring panel based off his record. She had never met him before though, but his record and his recommendations were all top notch. If anyone at her work could help, it would be him.

Deborah thought for a moment and recalled his photo. She smiled a bit. From what she had seen he was rather handsome, tall, fit, and nice blue eyes, just like how she liked them...

She started and shook her head. "Crap, the sooner I get this back under control the better." She got up and strode with a purpose into her office. On the way she checked herself in the mirror to make sure she still looked good. She smiled and said, "Hot as hell" and then started to walk with a bit more sway in her hips. It didn't occur to her that was odd, it was something a pretty woman did.

She sat down and started making some more notes. After a few minutes her phone buzzed, and she saw a text from her boss Mr. Bowers. "Rob on his way, your lab is secured."

She typed a thanks and went back to work. A few minutes later she heard a car pull up and then the doorbell rang.

She walked over and opened it. She saw a tall, handsome man who was obviously Dr. Clayton and she smiled a very inviting smile and put her hand up on the doorframe.

"Hello Dr. Clayton, so nice to meet you. Sorry its under such, odd, circumstances."

"Of course. Mr. Bowers has sworn me to secrecy on this. Not only is it revolutionary in terms of genetics, but also, we need to keep this under wraps. The primaries are both married after all."

Deborah led him into her house. She didn't really notice how her walk had taken on a very sexy sway or that she had giggled at his comment and her voice had gotten a bit higher pitched.

"Well, it's not like I did this of my own free will, but yes, the less others know the better. Please have a seat."

Dr. Clayton sat down, and they started to talk about what had happened to her. Dr. Clayton was very focused and dug deep. Deborah appreciated his focus but noticed she was having a very hard time thinking. Things she knew she knew she had to focus on in order to recall and she was easily distracted. She found herself primping in a mirror on the wall and checking her perfect nails. Her thoughts kept wandering to the clothes she had seen earlier and how nice she might look in them. This science stuff was just so boring compared to her nice dress, looking good, and the increasingly dirty thoughts about she was having about her co-worker.

She also checked out Dr. Clayton, or Rob as he insisted after a bit. She loved his eyes and several times just drifted off while staring into them. Her responses went from long analytical explanations to "Um Hm", "Yes" and just simple nods.

Robbie on the other hand was fully focused on his orders from Mistress Rose. He was taking full notes, and was encouraging, subtly, her less professional behavior. Mistress Rose had explained that some of Deborah's knowledge and brains was seeming to seep into her existence, and she wanted to know if the same was happening to Deborah. He was to encourage it and do all he could to bring more of his Mistress out of Deborah. He had picked up on her behavior quickly. He had known of Dr. Allen's reputation prior to coming to work and he knew she was a work-a-holic as well as somewhat the absent-minded professor who sometimes forgot to wear makeup or match her tops and bottoms. The very hot looking lady who met him at the door was nothing like what he had been expecting.

But he was VERY happy to see it. Her behavior was flirty, sexy, and increasingly self-absorbed. She was primping constantly, always trying to make sure she looked good, and the more difficult discussions were obviously beginning to go over her head. Not that she couldn't follow them, but that they were boring her. She was definitely checking him out as well. It had started with very careful looks but was now pretty open.

Robbie put his pen down and turned off his recorder. "Well Deborah, I think I have plenty to go on. But I need to get some samples now. Let's start with your blood."

Deborah nodded and rolled up her sleeve. Robbie was quick and efficient, and she smiled as he put a small band aid on her arm. "Well done. I hardly felt it."

"Thank you, I was very careful. I wouldn't want to blemish your lovely skin."

Deborah let out a giggle, and then shook her head. "Ahem, sorry about that. This whole situation has my head a bit mixed up."

"Understandable. Swab next please, open your mouth."

Deborah opened her mouth and Robbie carefully swabbed her throat. Deborah found herself looked deep into Robbie's eyes and felt her body heat up.

"He is handsome. And I'll bet he is hung like a horse. This whole situation is off, so maybe a bit of fun isn't a bad idea..." Deborah thought.

She started and jumped back. "What am I thinking? I am happily married! I have a husband who loves me, and I love him! I'm thinking about cheating on him!?!" she stammered out.

Robbie had started and jumped back when she had. He listened and after a moment he took a breath. "Deborah, please, be at ease. I'm not going to do anything crazy. I am just getting these samples and then I will be on my way and at work on getting this fixed. I have no intention of making a pass at you or doing anything unprofessional."

Deborah took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm glad you are thinking clearly. I am most certainly not." She looked over at the mirror and primped her hair and then froze. "This, this right here. I'm primping my hair and checking my makeup. I NEVER do that. I forget to bring a hair brush half the time I leave the house, now, every time I see my reflection I stop and check myself out. This dress, I never wear anything like this, ever! Even my sexy dresses for the hubby are more conservative!"

Robbie nodded and was making some notes. That actually calmed Deborah down a bit. "He is more interested in the science of this than jumping my bones. Good, because I am not sure I trust myself." She thought.

"Based on what I have seen and heard about Michelle, she appears to be a walking sex machine driven by greed, lust, and a hunger for power. I believe the common term is "Gold Digger", someone like a stripper, escort, or pretty young woman who is out to use her looks and sex to get everything she wants out of life without having to work for it. Someone like that is going to care about their looks a great deal, want to dress sexy, and generally strut around trolling for rich men. I am thinking we are having some "seepage" if you will from her personality into yours. Your newfound concern for your looks, your dress, your attitude; I'd say you are getting that from her."

Deborah was now thinking hard. Her head had cleared a bit and she was nodding. "Yes, I think you are right. That makes a great deal of sense, and the initial evidence appears to support this hypothesis. The sooner you can start work the better."

Robbie nodded. "I need some hair samples, and, ah, some "fluid" samples." He flushed a bit at that last part and Deborah stared at him for a moment. Then she flushed.

"Oh. Uh, yeah, I guess so. Urm, the bathroom I guess?"

Robbie cleared his throat and said, "Lead the way."

Deborah stood up and headed down the hall towards the bedroom. Robbie did note that her sway was still pronounced and very sexy and she didn't seem to notice. They got to the Master bedroom and Deborah flushed. Robbie kept his eyes on the wall and looked a bit embarrassed. Deborah was glad for that.

"Shit, this is embarrassing. And that smell, fuck! I should have used the hall bathroom." She thought as she led him into the bath. She picked up a pair of scissors and snipped a part of her hair. Robbie took it and then said "Wow, that would look nice on you."

Deborah turned her head and saw he was looking at a long golden gown. It was laid out carefully on her husband's sink counter. It was a gown like you would wear to a formal event or wedding. It was tight, long, sleeveless, low back, and held up by two spaghetti straps. It was laid out because she wasn't sure how to hang it up properly.

Deborah smiled. "Yes, Michelle has some great taste for formal wear."

"Yes, she does." Robbie looked at the dress and then Deborah. "Did she get shoes for it?"

Deborah thought for a moment. "I'm not sure...". Her eyes seemed to get a bit dimmer and she tapped a finger to her lips.

"Such a lovely dress. It certainly DOES need shoes for it. I'd better check." She said and turned and entered her closet.

Robbie kept a straight poker face as he followed her in. She was already bent over, showing her ass, instead of kneeling down. She was humming and slowly swaying her ass back and forth. "Ah! Here we are! Yes, we do have shoes for it." Deborah held up a pair of golden 6-inch heels with a smile.

"Lovely. That is good, I'd hate to think of such a lovely dress not being matched properly."

"I know, right? It just seems so wrong. A killer dress like that just has to look good..." Deborah's voice trailed off. She was visualizing herself out on the town at a high society function, on the arm of a hot hunk, the center of attention, paparazzi taking pictures of her, everyone wanting to talk to her...

"Yeah, that dress looks so good..." She murmured.

Robbie noted that distant look in her eyes as she stared off into space. He quietly went back to the bathroom and got the dress. He carried it in and held it up.

"Deborah? Why don't you try it on? You can have a look at yourself in the mirror. I'll just wait out in the living room and then we can get the last sample. No harm in just taking a look."

"Yes, no harm in a look..." Deborah said in a somewhat dopey voice.

Deborah took the dress and Robbie left. Deborah's mind was all fuzzy. The smell of her bedroom, the handsome man, the pretty dress, for some reason they all seemed to just make her thinking brain go quiet and relax while her emotions took over. She wanted to look sexy, she wanted to look hot, and she wanted to be the center of attention.

She eased out of her white dress, panties bra, and shoes. She slid the smooth silk dress over her skin and let out a long "Ooooooooooooooo" at the feel of its softness. Her skin seemed to come alive at the sensation of the silk sliding over her skin. The dress was a bit long for her, but it still fit well. She put on the heels and that helped. She swayed out of her closet and then redid her makeup. She then did a quick braid and then wrapped the braid into a bun. She put on her most expensive earrings and matching bracelets. She didn't put on her wedding ring, in fact, it never occurred to her. Her eyes were glassy, and she felt hugely turned on.

She blew a kiss to the mirror and swayed out to the living room.

Robbie was sitting in her husband's recliner and he gasped when she entered. He stammered and made some gibberish noises and she giggled.

"You like?" She said turning sideways and putting her hand on her hip.

"I, uh, you, YES! I mean, yes. You look, stunning."

"Oh, thank you. You are such a dear." She cooed. She was feeling very sexy and very, VERY horny. Dr. Robert Clayton was EXACTLY her type and her mind was completely over-powered by a barrage of senses. The smells of hot, passionate sex in her bedroom, the feel of silk on her skin, the feel of Robert's eyes on her body, the sound of her heels on the floor, the flashes of lust and desire, her pussy getting wet and seemingly itchy, like it was begging to have something shoved into it. Again, and again, again.

The Doctor was well and truly out.

But a very hot and horny Deborah was very much in.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers