Chocolate Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swayed up to Robert and took his hand. She gently pulled him up and his other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her in close. She let out a little gasp and giggled. "My, my. How bold we are. I'm beginning to thi..."

Robert's other hand circled around the back of her head and pushed her into his kiss. Deborah's eyes widened and for a second, she had completely clarity of mind. "NO!!! I must not do this! I must, I must, I must..."

Robert's hand cupped her ass and pulled her close and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. The kiss was long, soft, and hot. Deborah felt her mind slipping away. And then with a supreme force of will she broke the kiss and shoved Robert back.

"No! No! This isn't me! Damn it, you are supposed to be the clear headed one here Dr. Clayton."

Robert flushed and dropped his eyes. "I'm sorry. It's just that you, in that dress...No! You are right."

He stood up, straightened his clothes and shook his head. "Dr. Allen, I apologize for my unprofessional behavior. It was wrong, and I fully understand if you want to file a complaint."

Deborah calmed herself and took a deep breath. She growled as her skin tingled against the gold silk. "Damn it, of all the crap that had to seep over, why did it have to be a hyper-sex drive? Ok, ok, I'm not filing any complaints. It's not your fault, I can't blame you for all the signals I was giving you. But you need to leave and leave now. I can't trust myself with a man right now, I am getting horny just looking at you. I need you to get to work on this fast, or at this rate you won't be able to tell me from Michelle from our behavior."

"I understand, but we still, uh, the sample..." Robert said with a very sheepish look.

Deborah froze and then nodded. "Go to your car. I'll text you once I'm done."

Robert nodded and moved past her making sure not to touch her. She was glad for that, even though a small part (but not nearly as small as she was comfortable with) was aching for his touch.

Deborah swayed back to her bedroom and was hot and bothered by the time she got back there. The sensations of the dress on her bare skin were driving her wild. Thoughts of every man watching her sway her sexy ass in this tight form fitting gown were driving her wild, which she was thankful for as it meant she could do her business and be done with it fast. She dropped the dress to her feet in a pool of silk and sat down on the edge of the bed. She was already wet, and she sucked her breath as she eased her fingers into her pussy.

"Oh DAMN! Oh my God, I have never felt so horny in my life! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Deborah hissed out as she plunged her fingers in and out. It seemed like her fingers had a mind of their own, they knew right where to touch and how hard and fast to go. Deborah was gasping and her whole body was shuddering as her back arched. "Oh shit! I need, uhhhh, I need something to catch a sample!"

She flailed around and grabbed an empty water glass. She hissed as she nearly dropped it and her fingers went crazy. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" she screamed and came. She was able to shove the glass up to her pussy and catch the rather large squirt that came out. She barely held the glass upright as the post orgasm shocks hit her.

"Uhhhhhhh, soooo good. Damn, that was amazing..." Deborah murmured as she felt the wave of bliss wash over her. "Mmmmmmm, so nice. Maybe this isn't all bad after all."

Deborah giggled at that and then shook her head. "Well, amazing orgasm or not, time to go to work."

She put on her bathroom, pointedly ignoring the black and red lace robes, and swayed out to the front door. She opened it set the glass down and waved to Robert who was sitting in his car. He nodded and waited until she shut the door.

"Okay, now I can do some work as well. But first I need to talk to my husband."

She dialed but it went straight to voicemail. A few second later she got a text saying he was in a long meeting and it would be a while. He also said he would be having to stay until next week as well. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

She sighed. "Well, at least that gives me some more time to work on this."

With that she marched into her bedroom and started cleaning. She opened the windows and turned on the overhead fan to get the skank out of the air and she simply threw away the sheets. She showered and then went into her backyard and went for a swim. The physical work out helped clear her head and worked off some of her nervous energy. She went back inside for some lunch and stopped dead at the mirror.

"Cripes, I never even noticed. This needs to get fixed fast or I'm going to turn into a bad porn parody."

Deborah had put on a bathing suit to swim, but she hadn't noticed her choice. Instead of her normal white one piece, she was wearing a bright metallic purple thong and bikini top. The top was a spaghetti stringed bit that had about a silver dollar sized patch over her nipples. The thong bottom was a string up her ass and a front triangle barely big enough to cover her pussy lips. It was indecent and she couldn't wear it in public, but she had picked it and hadn't noticed it for her entire workout.

She sighed and showered. She made a deliberate choice of a very conservative suit of clothes and regular shoes, had some lunch and then sat down at her desk to work on some of her notes. She emailed her observations to Dr. Clayton, and he responded with some good news. Mr. Bowers had made this his priority, and he had full access to everything he needed. Too early for any real information, but he said he had also gotten samples from Chad and would probably have something later that day.

Deborah was happy about that. She was wondering what she could do from home to assist when the doorbell rang. She frowned.

"I hope that isn't Chad. I don't want to be around another guy right now." She muttered as she moved towards the door. She growled at herself when she stopped and primped in the hall mirror and then checked the peep hole.

It was Hannah holding a cup of what appears to be coffee or tea.

Deborah let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding and opened the door.

"Hannah, hi! What's up?"

Hannah smiled and said "I vanted to cum vie. I eard you vais not vell from Chad. I ave a tea for ou."

Deborah blinked. "Um, thank you. Um, Hannah? Are you okay? You sound, uh, off."

Hannah sighed. She pointed to her throat. "Ave an allergy, making throat rough."

"Oh, so sorry to hear that. No offense but it doesn't make your throat sound rough. It sounds more like an accent, um, almost French."

Hannah giggled. "Usband says that too. He likes it though. Thinks its sexy."

Deborah giggled a bit and then flushed. "Of course, well..."

Deborah put the cup to lips to cover her embarrassment and took a sip. She licked her lips a bit and then took a long pull and another and another. She blinked and suddenly felt dizzy.

"Why did I do..." she murmured and then was moving backwards as Hannah gently pushed her inside and closed the door.

"Shush Maîtresse, ta loyale femme de chambre Hannah est là comme vous l'avez commandé. Ne résistez pas et s'il vous plaît sortir maintenant."

"Mmmmmm..." Deborah felt her mind dim out and Michelle felt her mind turn on.

The transformation was very quick this time and nearly painless. Deborah's hair grew and darkened with no loss, her skin turned ebony without any shedding, her nails lengthened, and her lips puffed up.

"And there we go. Thank you, Hannah. So, your language is stuck on French then?"

"No Mistress, ve an speak sum Englissh, vut wit eavy accent. Ut ve are still Mistress's loyal maid. Francine es also. He es mostly ormal, but es fully loyal."

"Very good my little maid. Ugh, these clothes are so confining. I need to change, summon Francine here and my pet Chuckie and let me get you back to normal."

Hannah curtsied and minced back to her house as Michelle headed back to the Master Bedroom shedding her clothing as she went. "I think I will simply throw away anything else not up to my tastes."

Michelle was nude by the time she was back in her bedroom. She smiled at the golden down on the floor, and the white clubbing dress in the bathroom. "Well now, looks like Deborah is seeing how the other half lives. And liking it too..." Michelle giggle as she sniffed the panties lying by the club dress. "Mmmm, someone was very happy. Good, good. It appears little Debbie is having to deal with my fashion sense, sexiness, and horniness. Excellent, a nerd doctor will be hard put to defend against that." Michelle said out loud as she eased into a tight red metallic club dress with no straps and a matching red pair of 6-inch heels. She put on her ring necklace and smiled as she fingered her increasing collection. She swayed out of the closet and checked in the mirror.

"Oh, very good Debbie, we did our make up today. Not bad at all."

"Mistress? We are here."

Michelle turned to see Frank, Hannah, and Chad standing there. Chad looked very sad. Michelle tut-tutted.

"Pet, why so sad?"

"Mistress has turned me into her puppy. I don't get to fuck Mistress anymore. And Chuck feels dumber. Chuck can't think straight, Chuck no like clothes."

Michelle gave him a sad smile. "Oh, my poor little pet. You simply are not man enough for me, but you have been so helpful I don't want to simply get rid of you. Now you shush, and let's give you your milk, and you stop thinking. You are my pet, and that is just fine for you."

Michelle popped her tits out and Chad bent over and drank deeply from both. After his last drink, he dropped to the floor on his hands and knees and looked up at Michelle. His eyes were happy and very puppy doggie looking, and he started to pant. He whined and started to paw at his clothes. He bulked up and Michelle could see that they had ripped in a couple places. His hair was now dark black, and his skin very deeply tanned.

Michelle leaned down and kissed him and then ruffled his hair. "Good boy, who's a good boy for mommy? You are, yes you are."

"Woof!"

Michelle smiled and looked at Francine. Frank had been a fairly strong and robust guy yesterday, but now he seemed meek and effeminate. His skin was soft, and he appeared to have no hair on his face at all. Michelle smiled; her juices had done a number on him apparently.

"Francine, how do you feel?"

Frank frowned and shook his head. "That's not my name. I'm, I'm..."

"You are Francine, my sissy maid and slave. You do NOT ever say otherwise unless I command it."

Francine started and he looked her in the eye for a second. Then he gasped, flushed and bowed his head meekly. "Yes, Mistress Rose. I understand. Mistress, why did you do this to me?"

Michelle giggled. "Because I could. I wanted to see what would happen and you were available to test. You were simply my lab rat, and you should be thankful that I am keeping you on instead of disposing of you like a rat."

Francine gulped and nodded. "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Very good. Now, get Chuckie's clothing off, put his collar on, and then take him walkies in the back. Then feed him. I'll need to get a vet's appointment set up for him and have him fixed soon."

Chuckie let out a whine at that, but Michelle gave him a stern look and he put his head down. "None of that pet. I can't have you humping my leg every time I turn around. You won't mind a bit, mommy promises."

Leaving Francine to take care of that, Michelle led Hannah into the living room. She spread her legs and said "Pleasure me and get the squirt when it comes. I need to dose you and Francine; I like you better changed."

"Bien sûr, Maîtresse, wit pleasure."

"Hannah, how are you feeling right now?" Michelle asked as Hannah knelt down.

"Um, a bit confussed. My ead, it feels ery fuzzy. My brain, it es very ard to tink. Engissh and French, mixed ogether. I no spek full Frances, but Engissh no perfect."

"Hmmmmm, your body is toned and darker as well, and your hair is of a darker shade. You said you were loyal? Is that the truth?"

"Of course! Fuzzy ead or no, I serve Mistress!"

"Good, so eating you out makes you a slave too. Good to know. Now get to work."

Hannah needed no more than that to dive into Michelle's snatch with gusto. Michelle let out a long-contented sigh as her loyal little maid lapped at her pussy like it was the sweetest wine in the world. Hannah teased her clit with her tongue, touching it and pulling away like a kitty drinking milk. Then she swirled her tongue gently and Michelle purred. She pushed her maid's face down into her snatch and said "That's the way Hannah. Oooooooo yessssss, your Mistress likes that. She likes it very much."

Hannah kissed her pussy lips and then sucked on her clit. Michelle tensed and sucked her breath. Hannah sped up and pushed her tongue in deep. Michelle scissored her legs around her head and squeezed tight.

"Yes, yes, YES! Oooooooo!" Michelle came hard and could tell she squirted quite a bit. Hannah pulled her tight apart and held up a jar. She spit a large mouthful of her squirt into it and carefully mopped her pussy with a paper towel being sure to get every drop possible into the jar.

"Very nice work Hannah. Now go get the strap on and harness. You need your dose."

Hannah minced off and returned as Michelle checked her phone. Michelle noted that her pet piggies were saying that they needed to be careful as their supervisor was getting on their case for odd hours and odd activity. She would have to take care of that quickly. That was something she was planning on eventually anyway, if she was going to own this whole town, she needed the entire police force under her spell. Her husband had sent his love, and she had a text from her next-door neighbor, Kim. Kim was worried about her husband who had not been responding to her calls or texts recently. She was returning tomorrow on an early flight and would be back in the afternoon at 2.

Michelle smiled. "Well, good to know. I will be waiting for my dear friend then."

Michelle eased out of her tube dress and texted back some stuff about him working late while Hannah attached the strap on and carefully coated it with Michelle's juices. Michelle nodded and took her fingers and dipped them in the jar. Hannah bent over the desk and hiked up her skirt, revealing no panties underneath. Michelle nodded and then lubed her up with her juices. Michelle set the phone down and eased the dildo into Hannah's pussy and began to pump away. Hannah was already hot and bothered from earlier and she was soon panting and grunting. Michelle felt Hannah's body tense and then shift under her hands. Her ass tightened up, her skin darkened, her hair during brunette and her tits grew bigger. With a loud shout of "Merveilleux!" Hannah came hard and shuddered.

Michelle smiled and pulled out. "Very good Hannah. You know, I don't like that name for you. You are a French Maid; you need a French name. You are Nicole from now on."

"Oui Maîtresse Rose, je suis Nicole. Merci beaucoup de m'avoir baisé!"

Michelle smiled and waved her hand in a shooing motion. "Yes, yes. Now go get into your proper clothing and send in Francine."

Nicole swayed out and Michelle re-lubed her strap on. Francine came in leading her pet Chuckie. Michelle made a kissy noise and Chuckie wiggled his bare ass and sat down.

"Good boy. Now you sit and be a good puppy for mommy. Francine strip down and bend over the desk."

Michelle petted her dog for a bit, not even thinking of him as a man anymore, and smiled. "Your wifey is coming home tomorrow. We need to be ready to meet her. Should I make her my pet too? Should I boy?"

"Woof! Woof!"

"Yes, mommy has a plan. Don't worry, mommy won't let that mean old wifey take her little Chuckie."

Michelle stood up and saw Francine bent over the desk. Michelle lubed his, well, her, ass up with her juices and shoved the dildo right up his ass. The sissy sucked his breath and made a mewling sound, and not a very manly sounding one at that.

Michelle laughed and began to bang into her sissy maid's ass with force. "There you go you weak little pussy bitch! How's that? How does it feel to have your Goddess fuck your ass? Do you like it? Do you like being so fucking weak and helpless?"

"Yes Mistress! I love it Mistress! I love being your bitch! I am your sissy!"

Michelle smiled as his voice got higher and higher in pitch and soon Francine was squealing away like a little girl. Francine's body changed. The bulk of his muscle seemed to fade, he got shorter, his already soft skin got softer and paler, his cock and balls seemed to shrink, and his chest puffed out and rounded into a nice set of man tits.

"Oooooh Mistresss! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Francine shrieked out in a high-pitched squeal and Michelle felt her sissy's body quiver and jerk.

Michelle pulled out and said "Get this strap on off me Francine. Then clean up your mess and get into your proper clothing. Unless you are going out as Frank, you will ALWAYS dress in the French Maid outfit I got you. Get online and express order a dozen for yourself and high heels. Get some fake nails, we will grow yours out eventually. Hmmmm, I might have you go under the knife too. It's not like you need your balls anymore."

"Yes, Mistress Rose, of course." Francine said with an obviously forced smile. Francine had a much higher voice today, obviously not faking it nearly as much as the other day, and her face was much more feminine. But Michelle could tell that deep down there was some resistance.

Michelle waved him off and put her tube dress right. She sat down and started typing some more instructions and plans. These were longer term and Michelle smiled. "I need to thank you Deborah for your very disciplined mind. If I didn't have it, I'd be out fucking random guys and living it up instead of making sure things stay the way they need to." She thought to herself.

After working for several hours, she got a phone call from her loyal scientist Robbie.

"Hello pet. So, tell your Mistress what you have found out."

"Yes, Mistress Rose. Mistress, I have Mr. Bowers here with me. We are in his office and on the land line, may I put this on speaker?"

"Go ahead. Now what do you have?"

"Mistress, we have quite a bit. The pills are a mix of DNA from the tanning product and some medical research dealing with our birth control product. African American DNA was mixed with and bonded with a failed formula that greatly increased the sex drive instead of shutting it down. The alterations done at the genetic level are nothing less than revolutionary. Nobel Prize level work and then some. The RNA you added caused this mix to bind with your cell through your stomach. The attempt to speed the reaction of the tanning action has increased several other things. One, the speed of change. It's nearly instantaneous, at most 20 or 30 seconds to do a full cellular change over. Two, every cell that has a physical part of you: bones, muscle, skin, some internal organs, get completely made over. The sample of African American DNA was from a volunteer who signed all the rights over for $5000. I looked up her record. She was very athletic, in great shape, had a rapid metabolism, and was tall. I did some digging into her personal life via the computer and found out she was a stripper and also a nymphomaniac who was seeing several shrinks over time. I'm not fully sure, but it appears that she ended up sleeping with every one of them in the end. You are not an exact copy, but those traits are being imprinted on your own traits and making the changes. Three, this appears to be slowly re-writing your genetic code. Your body is becoming a living breathing example of Darwinism. Traits that are helping you propagate the species are being amped up and others are being shut down and removed. Your looks, hyper-sexuality, aggression, and parts of your emotional being are being boosted. Your rational mind is being beaten down because it is getting in the way of propagating, except where it can help you do this. My theory is that some of Deborah's mind is crossing over into your persona because those parts are helping you get laid or are helping you plan to keep getting laid, in a very rough way of saying it."