Chocolate Swirl

Story Info
The further adventures of Chuck and Lorraine.
1.9k words
3.65
5.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On my way home." Chuck texted.

Lorraine responded with a wink emoji, along with a single word - "Hungry?"

That word sent an anticipatory thrill through Chuck's groin.

"For you? Always."

Chuck headed to his car with a grin on his face, keeping his eyes to the ground in front of him, lest one of his coworkers catch his eye and want to engage in a conversation. He was in no mood to delay.

Lorraine had been off work that day. Not because it was her day off, but because of an accident that had occurred outside her building, causing the electricity to be out. Her boss had texted early not to come in, as it would likely take all day to replace the transformer on the light pole that had been hit.

Lorraine had taken advantage of the unexpected freedom, working in the yard most of the day. She'd also taken a nap, which was an unusual occurrence for her. She'd drifted off, thinking on Chuck and how their evening might go, and that had elicited an incredibly erotic dream. One which she'd decided to act on when she woke up.

Preparations started with a long, hot shower. She shaved thoroughly, and explored herself deeply, everywhere, with soapy fingers. Chuck would be pleased, she anticipated.

She went through her closet, finding a dress that was a favorite of his. Whenever she'd worn it, he commented that he'd love to ravish her. Tonight, that desire would come true. It was purple, made from thin cotton, and was long and form-fitting. At the front, the fabric crossed over, starting at her shoulders, across the middle of her huge, soft breasts, and ending at the top of her stomach. The design divided her breasts and accentuated her shape, and without a bra on (which she would only ever dare in the privacy of their home), it fit around her perfectly, forming tightly. Her hard nipples stuck through the thin fabric like it wasn't even their. Chuck would love that. The thought of his eyes landing there when he got home made her tingle, and her nipples and the tiny bumps on her areola immediately came to firm attention.

Lorraine proceeded to the kitchen, and began prepping dinner at the counter, chopping some onions and mushrooms.

She heard tires on the gravel in the driveway, and a chill went up her spine. Chuck got to the front door so quickly that he must have run from the car, and this made her feel full and loved, that he wanted her so badly.

Chuck came through the door, rounded the corner into the kitchen, and feasted his eyes on the backside of his wife in his favorite dress. Lorraine continued cutting on the board, slightly swaying her hips back and forth, feeling his eyes on her without saying a word.

Chuck dropped everything he was carrying onto the kitchen floor and came up behind her with a powerful but gentle quickness. His soft lips landed on the top of her shoulder where it met her neck, while his arms simultaneously wrapped around her body, his forearms lodging under her heavy breasts. Lorraine exhaled with pleasure, feeling safe and enveloped in the fullness of his arms, his body wrapping around her entirely. She felt his groin pressing into the very top of her ass crack, and pushed herself back against him, arching the small of her back.

Chuck fondled her stomach with his huge hands, and then began to lift her breasts up from underneath. He constantly told her that his dream job was to be her personal bra, following her constantly and holding those beautiful globes up for her. She always giggled. He didn't fail to reiterate that wish this time, whispering it into her neck, causing her goosebumps all over.

As Chuck continued to caress her, she swayed harder, causing her ass to open up and rub against the firm bulge in his pants. She hummed with pleasure as her asshole was finally touched by that firmness, even through the fabric.

Chuck new immediately what she wanted. Her hair smelled like coconut, and he said "How was your shower?"

"Long and hot, like you," she replied.

He began to bend his knees downward, rubbing the tip of his bearded chin against her spine as he descended.

"MMMMMMM," was her response.

His chin got to the top of her crack, and he began to gently move his head back and forth like he was saying "no," burrowing into her crack with his face as he went lower. Lorraine instinctively moved her feet farther apart, spreading herself open, and pushed back at him.

Through the thin cotton of her purple dress, his mouth found her asshole. He breathed in deeply, and exhaled hotly onto her, his mouth wide open.

Lorraine moaned with pleasure.

Chuck was now on his knees, his forearms on the front of her thighs, his hands pressed against her soft stomach. His neck bent backwards as he shoved his entire face between her sweet cheeks. He couldn't possibly get far enough in to satisfy his urges. He rubbed his lips and chin against her pucker, as she pushed back hard.

Lorraine reached down to her mid thighs, grabbed handfuls of the fabric and began gently swaying back and forth as she lifted her dress up. She kept going until her dress passed her hips, and she finally felt his hot, wet mouth come into direct contact with her pulsating asshole.

Finally!

Chuck stuck his tongue out flat, pressed hard and moved his face in circles.

"You are delicious," he moaned.

Lorraine couldn't get enough. "Fuck my ass with your tongue!" She demanded.

Chuck did just that. Pointing his tongue, he pressed into her. Her butthole squelched as he came back out, and he took a close look as it pulsates, pushing out and then sucking back in.

He dove back in, ravaging her.

As he continued to slam his face into her crack, fucking her fiercely, he moved his left hand around and in between her legs. He found her dripping pussy, and began to massage her clit. His thumb slipped inward, and found her g spot.

He French-kissed her asshole while finger fucking her pussy, and she writhed against him. She was getting closer, and words began to spill out of her mouth - words that Chuck couldn't get enough of.

"EAT ME! Eat my yummy asshole! I love your tongue, I wish it was 2 feet long! Lick my insides, baby! Make me CUM!"

He hummed as her words had the desired effect.

She came. Hard.

Her juices poured out, flowing down his forearm and the sides of her legs.

Chuck's licks became gentle as Lorraine slumped against the counter. He pulled away, stood up and dropped his pants. He had an idea. A desire born from the feeling of her cum on his arm.

He reached between her legs with his right hand and scooped her cum up, filling his hand with her savory juices, and then grabbed his own cock with his soaked, slippery hand.

"Turn around," he said. She did, and watched him as he stroked his cock.

"Are those my juices?" She asked

"Yes. He backed up a little, and said, "Taste them."

She complied with eagerness, sinking to her knees. Chuck guided the swollen purple head of his cock between her lips, and continued to stroke himself as she sucked on his tip.

There was no way he was going to last very long.

She looked upwards into his eyes, watching as he got closer and closer. She released his tip long enough to beg him to cover face.

That was all he needed to hear. He squeezed himself hard, and felt his sperm travel through the underside of his cock, squirting out the tip. The first spurt went straight up the middle of her face, landing in a line from the top her forehead, along the bridge of her nose, right down to her lips. The second, third and fourth spurt were aimed directly into her mouth.

She was hoping that he wanted it, so she remained motionless, her mouth wide open, looking up at him as he came down.

His eyes opened back up from the bliss of his orgasm, and he looked down at her beautiful, covered face and full mouth, her teeth and tongue swimming in cum.

"Come here," he said, and never took his eyes off of hers as she stood up. Their faces met, and he kissed her deeply, sucking his sperm into his mouth.

What came next was unexpected.

Chuck's hands were on her shoulders as they kissed, and he suddenly spun her around and dropped to his knees. He lifted her dress and dove back into her ass.

Lorraine opened herself to him, and sunk into a bliss of sensations as she felt his lips lock to her asshole. Chuck stuck his tongue in as far as he could, and she began to relax and push back, causing her anus to open up. And then he spit the entire contents of his mouth up into her ass.

Lorraine felt the hot liquid enter her, and squealed with surprise and delight. She ground into him as he continued to lick and suck on her.

He began to slow down as his neck and mouth got tired, and eventually pulled away from her, sinking to his back on the kitchen floor. Lorraine turned to him and reveled in the sight of her husband, spent from his exertions, his face sloppy with their juices.

She hadn't had enough of him, but knew he'd run out of energy, so she walked over him, one foot one either side of his body, until she stood directly over his head.

Chuck felt the hem of her long dress brush against his body, until it got to his head and the light coming through his eyelids disappeared. He opened his eyes to the sight of her standing directly over him. She began to squat down, holding onto the kitchen counter for steadiness, aiming the crack of her ass at his face.

She landed, and moved until her butthole found his open mouth. With the energy he had left, he stiffened his tongue, and she began to ride his face. Up and down, back and forth, she rode his tongue and beard, losing herself in the overwhelming sensation.

She felt herself getting close, and ground down harder. Finally she came, her pussy again flowing generously, covering his forehead. Her asshole relaxed, causing his own cum to drip out of her. She continued to mash his face, covering him. Their combined juices ran into his eyes and ears. He was in bliss.

Lorraine turned to her side, coming off of him, and faced him. She almost chuckled. His face was a mess. She began to gently kiss him all over his face, which eventually turned into licking him greedily. She cleaned him thoroughly as he lay still, soaking in the loving care his wife was giving him.

"I always want your cum to end up in my stomach," she signed with a smile, causing his cock to twitch and a smile to come across his face.

"Let's call this one "Chocolate Swirl," he said, which elicited a shy chuckle from Lorraine, as she buried her face into his chest hair.