Utah County Keys

Story Info
Five Mormon married couples decide to swing together.
1.1k words
3.65
16k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They called themselves the pin squad. Five couples of varying ages that knew each other from the local Mormon Ward, but had all become friends over their shared love of bowling and milk shakes.

The youngest couple was Mike and Rhi Fisher. Mike was twenty-three, 5'9", with brown hair and eyes. He was very lean from riding his bike everywhere he went. Rhi was twenty, 5'4", with blonde hair blue eyes, and a slender build with C cup breasts.

The next couple was Luke and Kimberly Trott. Both twenty-seven, the similarities ended there. Luke was 6', sandy blonde hair and grey eyes while Kimberly was 5', Japanese, with A cup breasts.

After that was Chris and Jane Morrison. Chris was thirty, 5'10", with black hair and eyes and a pair of glasses. Jane was twenty-eight, 5'8", with black hair and eyes, an athletic body from jogging, and B cup breasts.

Couple number four was Tom and Ellen Douglas. Tom was thirty-five, 5'7", with light brown hair and hazel eyes. ellen was thirty-three, 5'3", with brown hair and eyes, a body befitting the junior high girls soccer coach including D cup breasts.

Finally, the oldest couple was Andy and Katie Frost. Andy was forty-one, 6'2", with black hair greying at the temples and dark blue eyes. Katie was thirty-nine, 5'2", with bright red hair and green eyes. She had ample curves with DD breasts.

It was after their monthly get togethers, as they were arriving home, that Rhi turned to Mike with an odd look on her face.

"Is it just me, or did it seem like some of the other guys were checking out wives that weren't theirs?"

Mike paused before saying anything. He didn't know if she was just pointing something out, or accusing. Thinking back on the night, he realized that Rhi was right. Every husband in their group was checking out the other wives. Himself included considering he had spent a fair amount of time looking down Ellen Douglas' blouse tonight.

"It's not just you. We all were. But who was checking you out?"

"That's the thing. They all did. It was actually really flattering."

The next morning, Rhi found herself in the park with the other wives. Katie Frost was finishing up confirming what the rest had said.

"Ladies, it would seem we have a choice to make." She looked each of the others in the eye before continuing. "Either we can get angry at our men for doing exactly what I know each of us does to them. Or, we alter bowling night, making it a key party each month."

After what seemed like hours but was only seconds, it was Ellen who spoke. "You're talking about sex. You're suggesting that each of us randomly has sex with a different man then our husbands. That's just vulgar and wrong."

"Oh really," Rhi said. "The way you were leaning forward in front of my husband last night would suggest otherwise. Honestly, I agree with Katie. And I hope I draw Andy."

After that, it didn't take much to convince the others. Plans were made for the next month and they each went about their day to day.

The next month went by fairly quickly and soon the five couples were gathered at Tom and Jane's. As soon as everyone was present, Katie stood up.

"Hello my friends. The other ladies and I have decided that we're going to do things a little different from now on." She sat down and Kimberly took her place. "First off guys, we all know you all have been checking us out. Don't worry, we're not mad."

Sitting down, she was replaced by Jane, who was holding five envelopes. "Each of the men will pick an envelope. Each has a picture of one of us ladies. The picture you get is the wife you will be going home with." Bending at the waist, she made sure to give the guys a good view of her cleavage as she laid the envelopes on the table and spread them out.

Mike and the other husbands eagerly grabbed an envelope. Opening his, he withdrew a picture of a voluptuous redhead. Not really paying attention to anyone else, he looked over at Katie. As everyone paired off, she walked towards him.

"Guess it's you and me, handsome. Luckily my daughter is over at a friend's house so we'll have plenty of privacy."

She drove them to her house and led him inside. She then pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. In response, he let his hands roam over her curves.

"I'm really going to enjoy this. I hope you do too." She responded by stripping out of her blouse and capris, revealing bright green lingerie. He followed suit by stripping down to his boxers. They went back to kissing and he soon had her bra on the floor. It was then that they heard a sound from down the hall. The front door opened and closed revealing eighteen year old Thalia Frost. At 5'4", she was still just as curvy as her mother except she had black hair and dark blue eyes. Eyes that were staring right at them.

"Mom? Mister Fisher? What's going on? Are you cheating on Dad?"

"No Thalia, I'm not cheating on your father. I believe he is doing this same thing with Kimberly Trott."

"Fine, but give me one good reason I shouldn't call the bishop right now."

Mike spoke up, almost in panic. "Because you're going to join us." He then walked up to her and kissed her. Resistant at first, she was soon kissing right back. Katie came over and began undressing her daughter. Not long after, all three of them were naked with Katie teaching Thalia how to give a blowjob. The two women, mother and daughter, took turns on Mike's cock and he did his best to pleasure both of them with his fingers.

"Mom, I want that in me. I'm losing my virginity right now."

With that, she straddled him, taking his dick all the way in. Gasping in pain, she paused. With some cheering on from Katie, she started sliding up and down his shaft, moans of pleasure escaping her lips. This continued for a while before Katie switched places with her. The three of them soon found a decent rhythm until Katie found herself gushing and spasming around his cock. Sliding off, she let Thalia take over and passed out. Mike switched positions so that he was now on top and began pounding into Thalia even harder, triggering the teens first orgasm. As he felt her cum, he lost control, shooting a huge load semen into her waiting pussy. All three lovers fell asleep, unaware of the consequences.