Chocolate, Wine, & Cord

Story Info
A romantic tryst with a kinky twist.
3.1k words
4.31
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The box was beautifully wrapped, colorful rice paper printed in patterns inspired by Edo period prints, and bows of heavy, flat silk cord. The silk cords had been woven into a complex pattern of red, gold, green, and purple over a dark blue paper with delicate cherry blossoms, and it sat on the foot of the bed.

Dasha had a dreadful day, and was carrying too much stress in her neck and shoulders. Her staff had been gossiping and backstabbing, and she got drawn into arguments that should not have happened. As much as she normally looked forward to her get away evenings with Edward, she was afraid her mood might spoil this one, and that stressed her even more. She knew Edward always went out of his way to tailor the evening to her whims, and paying the greatest attention to detail, but after refereeing the petty squabbles of the people who worked for her, she had too much in her mind. Or so she thought.

Dasha arrived at the address Edward had texted her, and he was waiting for her in front of a gorgeous and noisy churrascaria restaurant, a Brazilian steakhouse. Through the windows, she could see the wait staff wandering between tables with meat on skewers, occasionally stopping to cut servings off the roasts or slide a sausage or leg of chicken off the skewer onto a plate. He was wearing a dark grey suit with a pale grey shirt and a black tie with thin diagonal red stripes. Immediately, he went to her and hugged her.

"I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of cancelling our reservation here. You need something calmer tonight."

Dasha hesitated, then sighed, "Thank you, it's been a rough day."

He took her hand and they started walking. Dasha started talking about her day, and her frustration with the pettiness of some people. Edward listened and nodded, and led her to a small restaurant. She had been so caught up in her thoughts that she missed the name of the restaurant, but while Edward talked to the hostess, she looked around at the dark wood paneling, and the modern interior. It was a quiet restaurant, and as the hostess led them to their table, she saw that the restaurant was partitioned in small and very private alcoves with some sort of stove top built into the table. When they were seated in one of these alcoves, her leg was against Edward's, and she could feel his warmth against her. The menu was odd; after the appetizers, there were selections for three courses, and it wasn't anything she had seen before. She looked up from the menu in confusion, and a smile turned the corners of Edward's mouth up as he whispered, "Shall I order for us?"

His calm rankled Dasha's reflex to do things for herself a little, but she also knew how much pleasure she had gotten from placing herself in his hands in the past. Her brow furrowed for a moment, then she nodded. Edward lifted her hand and kissed it. When the waitress returned, he rapidly ordered for them both, and as the options were unfamiliar, Dasha couldn't quite keep up. The wine came promptly, a German white wine, and he listened as she vented about her day. Slowly she was starting to feel the stress of the day lose its steam, as the wine and his hand on her thigh had their effect. The waitress returned with a metal pot, and with a little dramatic flair, mixed wine, cheese, and garlic in the bowl on the heating element, then set a small tray of cubes of bread and raw vegetables between their plates. Edward immediately picked up a long fork and thrust it into a piece of bread, then dipped it into the melted cheese. Dasha understood and followed suit. In no time, they were laughing as they competed to get the last bits of cheese on the last bits of bread.

Then the waitress returned with a bowl of vegetable broth, and a tray of small beef cubes in three piles with different seasonings and more veggies. This moved at a slower pace as they had to leave the cubes of meat in the boiling broth for a few minutes before pulling them out. Dasha was still tight in her neck and shoulders, but her head wasn't spinning with the problems of the day now.

The waitress brought out the final pot, this one filled with melted milk chocolate, and the tray bore fruits and cookies. She also left coffee mugs at the table and when Dasha sipped hers, it was coffee with chocolate and raspberry liqueurs. The combination of flavors made her melt, and Edward's hand on her thigh made her aware of other melting feelings, as they dipped strawberries and orange sections in the melted chocolate.

The servings had been a little small, so she felt full but not overstuffed when the dishes were cleared and they relaxed in the booth with their drinks. Edward was stroking her hand lightly, then began to massage the meaty part of her palm at the base of her thumb. As his hands kneaded hers, she could feel more knots release. The evening was having a wonderful effect on her, and she wanted to share her improving mood with Edward. They paid, got up, and Edward led her to the door.

A few minutes of walking under the streetlights took them to a hotel. Edward guided Dasha past the reception desk as he pulled out a keycard. When they got to the room, there were wine glasses and a rose on the table and the box was waiting for Dasha on the foot of the bed. She kicked off her shoes, and noticed a bag on the dresser, then as she stepped into the room, she saw the spa tub by the balcony. She turned to see Edward smiling at her.

"You need this, my dear."

She skipped over to him, and hugged him tight. She did need this. She allowed him to help her out of her suit jacket as she did the same for him. She started to unbutton his shirt, and he stepped away for a moment to turn down the lights. In the shadows and half light, they undressed each other, and she pulled him towards the tub. "One moment", he whispered as he waved her towards the tub and filled the wine glasses. Bringing the glasses over to the tub, he eased himself into the hot, bubbling water next to her and handed her a glass. He settled in, putting an arm around her shoulders and relaxing next to her so they could look at the night sky. She rested her hand on his thigh under the water, and was acutely aware of how close her fingers were to his manhood. After a long day of being tough, she was overtaken by an urge to be gentle, and carefully grasped him under the roiling water. She could feel him swell and twitch in response, and he turned and kissed her lightly on the forehead. She could feel him relaxing in the hot water just as she was.

Edward moaned softly as Dasha squeezed and stroked his erection. His arm was over her shoulders and his fingertips just reached her nipple, and he massaged her breast as she toyed with him. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, then slid himself out of the tub. "Relax, enjoy yourself, dearest."

He towelled off, and Dasha sipped her wine, and her hand went down to her core as she watched him. She pressed against her mound, and a finger went between her labia to make circles on her pearl as she enjoyed the view. His shaft wasn't fully hard now, but he was thick and swollen as he finished drying off, and sat next to the tub. He glanced into the bubbling water and grinned, "Not going to wait for me?" Dasha tilted her head and kissed him, as she continued to finger herself. As they broke their kiss, Edward whispered, "there is a box waiting for you." With a joking huff, she pulled herself out of the tub and let Edward wrap her in a thick coarse towel. He dried her, interrupting himself to kiss her here and there as he rubbed her down. When he was done, he pulled out a bathrobe and helped her cover herself, while making no effort to hide his nudity. He turned on a small light over the coffee bar, making the room a little brighter without full light, and Dasha picked up the box on the foot of the bed.

Dasha took a moment to appreciate the wrapping paper and intricate knot work on her gift. Then she untied the bows, dropped the silk cords on the floor and started to tear the paper off. With that quirky smile, Edward leaned forward, picked up the cords and started to untangle and coil them as Dasha opened the box. When she got the top off, there was a box of Godiva chocolates and a heavy purple sleep mask. When she picked it up, lavender came off it, and she realized it was like a bean bag.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" she demanded.

Edward took a slow sip of wine, and smiled as he said "Set it on the night table. I am sure we'll find a use for it."

"Tsuka ito? Sageo ito?" she inquired, pointing at the cord in his hand and the little coils on the night table.

"Good eye, yes."

====

Dasha opened the box of chocolates, and there was a row of small, thin squares wrapped in gold foil. She plucked one out and popped it in her mouth. As the milk chocolate melted on her tongue, she purred with pleasure. Edward smiled, stood and slipped his hands into her bathrobe, cupping her bottom and pulling her close to his naked body. His erection bumped into her belly, and she hugged him tight. He kissed her deeply, and he tasted the chocolate on her tongue. He pushed the wrappings off the bed, and eased her down onto it.

Dasha sat on the bed with her hands on his hips, leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip of his rod. She looked up, lay back, and eased her thighs open for him. Edward bent over her and kissed each milk chocolate brown nipple in turn, and flicked them with the tip of his tongue. His lips planted small kisses on her tummy as he worked down towards her mound. He knelt on the floor between her thighs and continued kissing her hips and the thicket of fur at the bottom of her belly. His hands were under her bottom and his nose was tickled by her hair as he licked her tenderly. Dasha moaned, grabbed his head, and pressed his face into her core. Edward straightened up and said, "There's no rush, my dear!"

With that Edward stood up, and Dasha saw his shaft hard, and bobbing as he moved. Without strain, he swung her legs onto the bed, picked her up, and set her down in the center of the bed with her head between the pillows. He knelt over her, his manhood between her breasts with a clear droplet on the tip, and reached for the nightstand. He gave her a wicked grin, "Dasha, you need to learn to let go." She wriggled under him, but it was a half-hearted gesture as she could feel herself melting in anticipation. He picked the eye pillow, placed the elastic behind her head and settled it over her eyes, where it was held in place, and released a lavender scent. She could feel him take one wrist and wrap the flat silken cord around it several times before tying it, and then the other wrist was handled the same way. His weight shifted, and as he stretched out one arm, she realized he was tying it to the bedpost, then the other arm was secured. She felt him moving on the bed, kneeling between her thighs again, and he kissed her. Her tongue went to him, tasting his mouth as his hands explored her body. She wrapped her thighs around his hips and pulled him close to her, feeling his hardness against her mound, and his sac between her thighs, brushing against her core. Her arms were spread wide and restrained, but she ached to have him fill her. She felt her core opening for him and getting slippery as she tried to guide him with her legs. His rod pressed on her notch, the tip against her pearl, and she flexed her hips trying to capture him.

With that Edward leaned back, and Dasha moaned in frustration. "I said, you need to learn to let go, my love." She flexed her hips up, trying to connect with his body, but he slipped out from between her thighs and off the bed. In a moment, she felt his hand getting a firm grip on one of her ankles, and his hands winding the cord around it. He tied it off and she could feel him stretching that leg out, and moving on to her other ankle. She tried to draw her legs together, but one was in his firm grip, and the other was tied to the bed. As he tied the other leg to the bed, her thighs were spread wide and her most private sanctum was on display for him. As if reading her mind, he ran a fingertip from her mound down over her bead, then towards her entrance, wetting itself with her passion. His hand went under her bottom and lifted her, and he shoved a pillow under her to raise her mound, and expose her core more. Dasha's arms and legs were spread, her bottom elevated, and with the eye pillow, not a trace of light got to her eyes. And she never felt so free.

In Edward's hands she could let go and enjoy his touch and kisses, and stop trying to control how things went. His hands were strong and gentle on her, massaging her thighs, stroking her tummy, and brushing the tips of her breasts. He would kiss her here and there, and she didn't know where his lips would touch her next. Occasionally, he would give a little bite on her shoulder, belly, or thigh, and it would send electric tingles through her whole body. His fingernails scraped the undersides of her spread arms, then traced lines on the inside of her legs. She realized that he was kneeling between her thighs again, and her orchid was open to his view. She could feel herself oozing juices, and her hips ground against the air. His hands went to her hips, and she felt his breath on her mound. His mouth brushed against her hair, and she held her breath in anticipation. There was the lightest touch of the tip of his tongue. He gently licked her petals, and she could feel her moisture on his lips. Slowly, he licked the length of her, and she could feel herself trembling with each touch. She raised her core to him, offering herself to his mouth.

And again, Edward sat back. Dasha was trembling and whimpering with lust. She wanted him. She wanted him to stop teasing. She wanted him inside her, stretching and filling her. Her core ached to be filled. Her body was so close to the release she burned for, and he wasn't taking her to the crest.

Dasha felt his knees under her thighs, and his shaft resting on her with the tip at her aching pearl. She ground against him as much as she could within her bonds and felt her honey flowing onto him.

"Please", she whimpered.

Dasha could hear the grin on Edward's face as he said "please what?"

"In me, take me."

He laughed, "soon enough." And Dasha moaned as she writhed under him.

She felt his hand guiding the tip of his erection to her entrance, and he pressed into her tight little nook. She felt the head of his rod stretching her, and she tried to impale herself on him. He laughed again, and withdrew so that he was only teasing her core, as his hands cupped her breasts, thumbs massaging her nipples.

"Now!" She whimpered.

He backed up and she felt him escape her aching pussy.

"No", she howled "In me!"

Edward slipped a finger into her cunny, and began to stroke her g-spot.

"Please, Edward, I want you in me. Take me. Please."

"Since you asked so nicely" he whispered with a smile in his voice. His finger withdrew and his cock was inching into her again. She felt him lean back, and there was a tug on the cords on one ankle, then the other. Before she consciously understood what he had done, her legs wrapped around him and pulled. His wood thrust into her welcoming body and her inside muscles began to squeeze and milk his manhood. Edward groaned in pleasure. Sasha's legs pulled on Edward's hips, and he took his cue from her, thrusting in time with the pressure her ankles applied to his ass. His thrusts were shallow, but the flange on the knob of his rod rubbed against her g-spot as he stretched her tight little pussy.

Without warning he pulled out, and Dasha tried to pull him back in but he twisted out from between her legs. Then he pulled on the knots on her wrists, and both her hands were free. Dasha grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down, rolling him on his back. She threw the eye pillow across the room, as she straddled him. She reached between her thighs, grabbed his cock, and lined it up with her entrance, then settled down on him, taking him deep into her. She ground her bead against his pubic bone, his coarse hair scratchy against her delicate skin. Her hips rocked on him, and she leaned forward and kissed him hard. His hands were on her hips now, pulling and guiding her as she rode him.

In the half light she saw his face glisten as he strained into her, swelling inside her. The waves of her orgasm washed over her and she cried in the joy of the moment, as the man she adored trembled under her nearing his own climax. The waves crashed, she could feel her juices flowing onto his, soaking his pubic hair. His hands gripped her ass as he ground into her, pulling her tight, and she felt him cum inside her, his seed filling her as her core gripped him and she collapsed onto him exhausted with the pleasure of it.

They lay together, him still inside her, wilting after his release. She flopped on him, her breasts against his chest, her heart racing, and her breath ragged from her pleasure. And they held each other.