All Comments on 'Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 11'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 6 years ago
Oh my GOSH!

If this damn chick don't just go ahead and take the chance to let herself be happy, I just don't know! LOL And welcome back btw 😉

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 6 years ago
Choices & Sacrifices

Yes, welcome back thanks for the update, but if that byotch dont either pick up her cell and call Keegan or drive her ass to where he is and let him start making it up to her, imma reach thru this tablet and pimp slap her stupid ass!! Dymn girl, quit wasting time you already paid $75.00 for a $40.00 book which Keegan would have sent you for free, took a day off work, most likely using a vacation day, get all out of sorts and have to regroup when you hear his voice, byotch please!! go get yo man, start on dem babies, and make us readers happy, hell at least me. Shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ok I changed my mind, can you update this and I'm ready for her to forgive him. Hell he had me on the balcony at the bar!!! Please. This story is book sellable worthy! Amazon hello!!!

wmbf2013wmbf2013about 6 years ago
Cliffhanger

Do they get back together, set his so called friend straight, does she reconcile work her dad, and do they get married and have kids?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

story TAGS