All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Choices, huh?

Let me understand this:

Big brother fucks so called innocent (naïve?) Girl at work.

Younger brother fucks Big brothers wife.

Big brother caught by his cheating wife.

Divorce.

Cheating wife hooks up with Same sex lover, the very same lover Younger brother had, years ago.

Younger brother continues to fuck around while he was pining for his sister in law. Then he comes home.

Innocent naïve girl is knocked up by Big Brother.

Some time later Big brother vows to win over innocent naïve girl: vows to never cheat again?

Cheating former wife must choose: her ex BIL or his previous lover, who is now her lover.

Her lover moves her One true love. Moves On.

Ex cheating wife and ex BIL finally finally get together: no cheating this time.

And they All lived happily ever after...happy with each other and their Choices...And None Of Them Ever Cheated Again?

A bit far fetched isn't it???

Choices started of as a great story...then the writer just tried to prolong the ending, trying to create a mystery/ a hard choice. Should have ended by Ch 3 or so?

A great writer knows when Enough is Enough. But a good effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the characters were

to shallow for my liking, i guess that is the way people act in this day and age, i'm older and have morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A rambling tale of more than a hand full of dysfunctional people

There is a married couple that the wife grabbed the first chance to be unfaithful and in end married her adulterous partner. Naturally this fully fucked up woman had to begin a path of serial marriages and along the way had a full blown lesbian affair. Her second husband who was a traitorous cheater was also her first husband's brother who thought he was in love with the tramp wife. The first husband appears clueless in almost all of the story only to reveal at the end he can't stand in the way of an adulterous pairs happiness. Is that fucked or what ? Their mother just wants the brothers to be buddies again, even though in light of what has happened in the story is damn near impossible.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ITS NOT A CHOICE

when its who get what with whom, Its a super gift, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ehhh..

So many zigs and zags I fell off the wagon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the whole thing

IS A LOAD OF SLIMY LEZZY PUSSY PUSS NO THANKS IT JUST SUCKED THE BIG ONE ASSHOLE DELIVERY NOT DICK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

You read to relax, and write to torment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Bunch of Nonsense

I have to give you credit, you've actually written an entire series where if every single character boarded a plane and later on it crashed. I wouldn't care one iota or shed a single tear for any of them.

MisterSadeMisterSadeover 11 years ago
Gender seems inverted. Ambiguity remains intact.

The eyes in particular, but also meta-communication in general.

Choices are hard.

Decisions are not always clear cut.

Many people do not have best friends,

Nobody to turn to.

Don't think too hard when rationality will betray you.

I enjoy reading your poetry and stories.

NavauraNavauraover 11 years ago
choices

I think this story is really good and I for one enjoyed it even if it did have lesbians in the scene. Just as I always say, the best stories always rile it's readers and this one doesn't disappoint. There were so many wrongs in this story pertaining to the characters, that it was unimaginable that they'd get it right. I think everyone did what they felt was right and who are we to judge, when alot of times if we look into our own closets the skeletons get much bigger. Anyhow, the one character that irked me the most was Stephen who seemed as if he didn't have any remorse for his actions and was more concerned about what he would loose rather than saying what do I really want so I feel no remorse for him loosing his wife, whom I may add he didn't love. She was familiar and that familiarity is what motivated him to keep her. Terry I felt I understood her - maybe not the lesbian tendencies- but having a very strong sexual appetite that may lead you to give into your desires. I however liked the fact that she felt remorse after the act was done. I didn't understand how Tom had the audacity to get angry at Stephen for what he'd done, when his act didn't make things any better. However, I think it was more over his rage that Stephen didn't appreciate Terry in the way he should have and the lesbian thing, I don't have a comment on. Anyhow, I think it's good writing and an enjoyable read.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 10 years ago
Good concept.

I liked the concept very much. It is the only reason I read the whole story But I felt that more time should have been spent in character development. It would have helped me understand what was going on with Terri. Lottie should have been mentioned at the beginning as you were developing Terri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get a good whore keep it in the family

bad people all around.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Too much?

Lottie, Dean and Pam the only non-cheaters in the story (and April an unwilling dupe).

And the characters flip-flopped too much, from good to bad to meet the immediate needs of the plot.

Nice basic plot, just got to be a bit much after a while. Perhaps it should have been several stories.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The cheaters...

The cheaters in the end stayed together and happy....At least poor Lottie didn't end alone....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a asshole story.

Nobody in this piece of shit to like, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a bunch of fucked up people.

Just too juvenile and cartoonish to be interesting. Really immature to believe relationships are driven by sexual prowess, and that all a woman needs is a large penis to be satisfied and feel loved. Really, too stupid of a premise to comment further. Just grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
actually there is nobody to like.

Especially Tom and Terri.

user110user110about 8 years ago
what about april and stephen?

almost wrapped it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

what a sad unlikeable group you created.

So tom wants a bisexual wife, who he knows is a cheater and will always crave to be with a woman?

Nope these are all bad characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage...

Yuck.... Not one character with any morals, not one worth caring about except maybe Lottie a bit.... This sucked so bad, what a waste of my time.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHAT WAS THIS FOR?????

You are too good of writer for loving wives stories. PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS. Do not lower your standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Six chapters of pure garbage.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

I have to say that your character portrayals exhibited self-centred, shallow ass holes who actually deserved one another, apart from Lottie...maybe. The depiction of their interactions merely confirmed the superficiality of their personalities. Altogether, a most unlikeable menage. Hey, that's OK with me if that was one of your primary writing goals. However, I think you used plot complexity in an attempt to turn your tale into a would-be masterpiece of romantic/erotic literature. Sadly, for this reader you fell short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lottie is safe - good! The rest is just so-so...

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

And they all lived happily ever after....... ? Small sad smile......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a shitty story about vile humans

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A man named Dean but called Deanna. A woman called Lottie but that's not her real name. Nothing said much about Stephen's attempt at trying to win back April. But why did he START with her when he's married? WHY also, going back to the 1st part, would he want to keep flying out of town & extending that time? Also, why would he want to be associated with his brother, who was fucking his, at the time, wife? I'm wondering how long the marriages, especially Terri & Tom, will last before they decide sex isn't everything in a marriage. Then they start looking.

As the poster underneath me wrote, & I'll add on to it: Still a shitty story about mentally fucked up, vile humans. This story should be burned. I won't attempt any other of this person's writings.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You spent 2+ chapters with a bunch of lesbian crap that did nothing to further this story, then in your rush to "and they all lived happily there after" ending you failed to tie up the Stephen and April relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 05 Previous Part
Choices Series Info

SIMILAR Stories