Choices we Make

Story Info
Impure thoughts lead to bad choices.
1.2k words
3.67
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why, oh, why did I do it? I always thought sucking cock was abhorrent, yet I not only sucked his cock, I greedily swallowed his entire load of spunk. My short-term memory told me I loved the gooey warm bittersweet mixture. Given a chance, I'm sure I would eat more.

The choices I have made in life have not always been positive, but none have compared to sinking to the level of a cocksucker.

I grew up in a small town in rural America son of church going parents. Sounds idyllic, but it was far from it. The pastor of my parent's church was an outward homophobe while seeking out males to suck his cock. The church abounded with hypocrites.

My parents, on the other hand were believers and tried to live true to their faith.

I was best described as mediocre in all ways. A mediocre student, and mediocre in character. Yet I was not a bad boy. My finest asset was an abnormally large cock. Some would say I was blessed.

At age 18 I would lay in bed and listen to my parents fucking while they thought.

I was fast asleep. Hearing their moans and groans caused me to beat off, stifling all sounds when I achieved orgasm. Cum stained sheets gave away my activities. My mom decided I needed counseling to get my sexual urges under control. She thought the pastor would be the perfect counselor.

The pastor greeted me and told me to come in his office and have a seat. I was nervous as hell and outwardly sweating. The pastor set out to put me at ease. His soothing voice soon had me calming down. But I knew why I was here, and I couldn't help it, but I was sporting a huge boner. Something I did not understand.

My mind was in a whirl, and at first, I was not following what the pastor was saying. But when he said, "Your mother tells me you masturbate excessively and plaster your spunk on the bed sheets," brought me back to reality.

"Oh my, she told you that?" I asked.

"Yes, she did, but what drives my curiosity is why you would leave the evidence of your activity. Surely you must know it will be discovered," he said.

I blushed and said, "I had this perverse idea that seeing my dried cum would excite her and she would want me to fuck her," I said.

"Simply incredible," he said.

"Looking back, I realize that it was truly an impossible dream, but I had fucked her so many times in my dreams," I replied.

"Did you ever have fantasies of her sucking your cock?" The Pastor asked.

"No," I answered.

"This may seem strange, but have you ever considered sucking cock yourself?" he asked.

Perplexed, I responded, "No."

The pastor explained that motherfucker wannabes were often latent cocksuckers. This made absolutely no sense to me

The Pastor rose and came from behind his desk with a boner extending from the fly of his trousers. Unbeknown to me he had been slowly stroking his cock out of my sight.

My eyes were fixated on his hard cock as he came my way. My mouth was gaped open as he placed his hands on my head pulling it down toward his cock. His cock entered my warm wet mouth. I was salivating as his cock filled my mouth.

"Suck my cock as I pray for you. Sucking cock will be your penance for your impure thoughts of fucking your mother.," the pastor said.

The pastor was lowly praying for forgiveness of my sins of desiring to fuck my mother. All the while, his cock was thrusting in and out of mouth. He was skull fucking me while praying for my sins. I love the feel of his cock as it banged against the entrance of my throat causing some slight gagging.

I could feel his cock throbbing and instinctively knew he was building up to an orgasm. I increased my suction and began sucking his cock like a faggot. The pastor let out a loud moan and said, "Ah, a natural born cocksucker. I do believe I have hit the jackpot."

But it was me that hit the jackpot as his cum splashed my tonsils. GAWD, I loved the taste and savored the cum and I sucked it all down.

I was for sure now a certified cocksucker as a warm wonderful feeling overtook me.

After a short respite, I came an aggressive cocksucker and slurped the pastor's cock once again to full hardness.

Laughingly the pastor said, "I do believe I have created a monster.

I found some magic when I swallowed his cock and took it in my throat. Don't ask me how, it just happened. The Pastor took control and began fucking my throat like a tight cunt. Due to his having cum so recently, I was in for a long throat fucking. It is difficult to say, who was enjoying it more. Me or the pastor.

When he finally gave up his second load, I could feel it slide down my throat directly to my belly.

Afterwards, the pastor put his cock back in his pants and sat down behind the desk. "I think it is time to schedule a counseling session with you and your mother. I will put you on my calendar for Sunday right after morning services," the pastor said.

I was instructed to tell my mother the pastor wanted to see the both of us following Sunday morning services.

If you think I was nervous before meeting with the pastor, I was scared to death meeting with him and my mother.

At the appointed time, my mother and I entered the Pastor's office.

"Mrs. Jenkins are you aware that your son was having impure thoughts that involved you?" The Pastor asked my mother.

"Oh, heavens no," came her reply.

"I have prayed with Leroy to wash these impure thoughts from his mind, and was rewarded with an awesome blowjob," the Pastor said.

"Oh my god," came my mother's response.

"Wouldn't you rather he be a cocksucker than a motherfucker?" Asked the Pastor.

"Since you put it that way, I guess so," she replied.

"Now Mrs. Jenkins I need to tell you Leroy is a natural born cocksucker with skills far beyond his experience. I was wondering where he got those skills? The Pastor asked.

A shaken Mrs. Jenkins responded, "I have no idea."

"Oh, come now Mrs. Jenkins you certainly must have some idea. I think perhaps he inherited his skills from you," the Pastor said.

With that, just as he did with me, the Pastor rose and came from behind his desk sporting a large boner. sticking out the fly of his pants.

In a flash my mother was down on her knees taking the Pastor's cock in her mouth. It was quite evident where I got my cock sucking skills.

With her ass sticking up in the air, I dropped to my knees and pulled up her dress, and pushing her panties aside, I let my big cock enter her wet cunt. The wetness made entry easy. The scene was surreal. The Pastor and I were spit roasting my own mother. All because of the choice I made to suck off the Pastor.

Something the Pastor had said kept ringing in my ears, "Often motherfucker wannabes are latent cocksuckers."

What do you think?