SHANGO Owns a First-time Couple

Story Info
My time dominating a first-time cuckold couple.
2k words
5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

Something compelled me to get a better look at the couple that had just arrived at the hotel poolside. They looked different from other couples around: they looked to be in their mid-twenties, in the prime of their lives, so much in love from the way they held hands like they didn't want to lose each other, even though there wasn't a crowd in sight.

The other couples mingling around were middle-aged to mature, all sparely separated from each other; only two appeared in a group, and it was mostly the wives chattering and laughing while sipping cocktails while their husbands drank beer and appraised the people gathered around the pool, including myself. I can understand why several eyes glanced in my direction for two reasons: I was the only black man around (or maybe I was thinking way ahead of myself), and the other reason was the T-shirt I was wearing. The T-shirt bore my merchandise brand, MASTER SHANGO, written in bold letters for anyone to see. Possibly, several had gotten on their phones and Google-searched the name, only to be astounded by what it revealed. That was enough to make me happy about this holiday trip.

The woman was blonde, had a good-looking body--well proportioned--with protruding tits and ass underneath her swimsuit. Her husband was brown-haired and had a Califonia sunniness about him, except for a slight pudgy tummy inching over his trunks. They made it to their lounge chairs, and the husband adjusted the large umbrella above their head to shield the sun's heat.

I decided to take another dip in the pool's inviting water. I removed my shirt, laid it on my chair, adjusted my trunks, and then jumped into the deep end. The water felt great. I broke to the surface, wiped water off my face, and swarmed to the opposite end and back. The youthful couple sat under their umbrella, and later, the wife stood up and entered the pool. I did several laps before climbing out and returning to my chair while running my towel over my face. The blonde continued her swim. I thought I spied her looking towards me, but I might have been wrong.

I hung my towel over my shoulder and went to the outdoor bar beside the pool area to get a drink. I wasn't bothered about the time--I could have been there for another hour before returning to my suite; I was with myself on the trip. I was concentrating on what was on a T.V. screen when someone came and sat beside me. The person ordered a drink, then tapped my elbow to inquire if I would care for another. I turned and saw it was the blonde's husband.

He introduced himself as Mark. His wife's name was Caitlin; they were newlyweds, and this was the start of their honeymoon.

"Congratulations," I made a toast with him. "Here's to more sunshine and less rain in your marriage."

Mark laughed. "Yeah, thanks. That's part of what brought us here, the wonderful sunshine. How long have you been here?"

"Going four days," I said. "I have another week left, and then I'm hopping on a plane back to the city. So far, it's been fun."

"Sounds like what I've heard about you and your exploits is true, then."

I asked him, "What exploits are we talking about?"

The sly look on Mark's face told me enough about what he meant. For me, coming to this island paradise hadn't merely been to escape the city. A couple had invited me to spend quality fun with them at this hotel, where they owned a time-share suite. The wife craved some sexual encounters and desired someone capable of manhandling her in bed. I accomplished my deed, and before I knew it, another middle-aged couple caught my attention, and then I got to bed the second wife, even shared her with the first. The invitee couple decided to return to the city but allowed me to remain in their suite until I needed to leave. Mark had inquired about someone like me, which accounted for his approach.

"Caitlin and I would love to have fun with someone of your calibre, Master Shango," said Mark. "We would be more than willing to make it worth your time if you'll consider having us. I reckon you're probably booked by other couples."

I wasn't really, but I saw no reason to mention that. "I'm a busy bloke," I said.

"Is it possible for you to fit us into your schedule?"

"Depends on how soon you both want to play," I said. "You'd best go talk to your wife and come give me feedback."

"Yes, you're right. I'll be right back." He drained his glass, paid for our drinks, then left the bar.

I finished my drink and returned to the poolside. I picked up my shirt and returned to my lounge chair. Across from me, I observed Mark deep in conversation with his wife. They looked towards me, and I smiled while adjusting to my chair. Minutes later, Mark's wife left his side and approached me.

"Hi," she said and extended her hand. "I'm Caitlin, Mark's wife. And you're Master Shango."

"The one and only," I smiled back after shaking her hand. "I'm guessing you and your husband had an interesting talk."

"We did. He also said that you wanted feedback regarding how soon we could do this. Are you free to fuck right now?"

I was aroused by her candour and had to hold myself from not becoming erect so suddenly. It took me seconds to come up with an answer.

"Your place or mine?"

"Ours," she said.

"Lead the way then," I replied. I came to my feet and picked up my shirt and towel, including my little bag containing my essentials.

Mark rose to his feet and carried along everything he and Caitlin brought. She took my hand and led the way away from the poolside while Mark came up behind us. I noticed several eyes looking in our direction, almost like they knew what we were intending to do.

We returned to the hotel, and I realised their suite was located on the north side, whereas mine was west. I rode the elevator to their floor, and Mark unlocked the door and let us inside. Caitlin and I went to shower to wash the chlorine off our bodies; we began our lovemaking in the bathroom, tongue-kissing and caressing each other's bodies. I grabbed a bar of soap and ran it over her torso, pausing to enjoy the feel of her tits in my grasp. She moaned and kissed the side of my cheek while jerking my dick; I knew she wanted it badly with the way she kept rubbing her thigh against my groin. I lifted her leg while she managed to rub my dick against her vulva before working it inside her cunt. I grabbed her butt and leaned against the wall to steady myself. I slipped inches inside her, and we began rocking gently while standing under the water spray. She locked her arms under my shoulder and kept pushing forward to take me further. Our lips never stopped our kissing frenzy.

It was a struggle to finish bathing, and then we slid the bathroom door open and stepped out with water running down our bodies. Mark offered us towels as we returned to the bedroom. I discarded the towel, pulled Caitlin into my arms, and kissed her. Our kissing was frank and bold--we knew what we wanted, so there was no point playing games. Mark scrambled past us to the other side of the room to start filming us with his camera just as I lifted his wife off her feet and carted her to the bed.

I kissed Caitlin's lips down to her tits, then continued to her abdomen. She lifted her pelvis towards me as my tongue found her coochie. She tensed up like a live wire and gripped my arms as I busied myself with tasting her pussy. I loved it that she was shaved--it made the cunnilingus action more pleasant. I listened to her feverish moans while I held her down. Her body kept squirming and fighting back. I even turned her over and ate her pussy while holding apart her ass cheeks. She wasn't expecting that, and it excited her moans to a higher pitch as I fucked her cunt with my tongue. Mark appeared impressed by my action as he drew closer to capture everything with his camera.

We switched places seconds later, and then I was on my knees with Caitlin on her elbows and knees, sucking my dick. She arched her back so her butt came up, twerking while she choked on my manhood. I reached over her backside to grasp her ass. I even licked my finger and managed to insert it between her ass cheeks; I couldn't wait to see how well she worked that butt on my dick.

It was a good thing I didn't have to wait long, as I then lay on the bed while she came forward and mounted me. Her wet hair kept flying over her face; she had an animated, lustful look about her face like she had been hungering for some black dick for weeks. Caitlin balanced herself on her toes and impaled her cunt on my dick. Her face morphed into a grimace as she took in more of me. I laid my hands under her butt to balance her perfectly as she began jerking her hips slowly and steadily. Mark knelt by the foot of the bed, aiming his camera between my legs, capturing every movement.

Caitlin upped her tempo and began slamming hard and perfect on my pelvis, taking every inch of my rod. The mewling cries she gave were a perfect indication that I was hitting her spot. She kept clawing at her breasts, gasping louder with each action. I tried to control my breathing, wanting the moment to last long. She rested her palms on my torso to maintain her balance. I began jerking my hips and thighs, slamming her pussy harder. Her cries went into high-octave overdrive when I did that. It compelled her to lower her legs to my side and start working her butt. I curved my legs, grabbed her butt, and began fucking her harder. My dick was slamming her cunt with eager fury, and she screamed her lust and raked her nails against my shoulders.

I wrapped my arms around her and turned to the side, still jerking my hips and ramming my dick between her legs as hard as I could. I was gasping uncontrollably while Caitlin was miles ahead on that aspect. She was mouthing off expletives, demanding that I fuck her harder. I got her into a missionary position and went as feral and aggressive as I could. Caitlin tried to lock her legs over my backside, but I overpowered her instead and leaned her legs over her head while still thrusting boldly into her.

Our bodies clashed like wild animals. Our grunts were inextricably linked to each jerking movement we made while turning the bed into disarray. The entire time, Caitlin's husband didn't lose sight of what he was watching while filming our activity. The moment eventually came when I climaxed. I whipped my dick out of Caitlin and jerked spurt after spurt of rich cum on her abdomen. She waited until I'd finished, then ran her finger over my semen and brought it to her mouth. Mark dropped his camera and shared a kiss with her.

It was good to see that they both shared a naughty fetish, almost like most other couples I'd been with since arriving here.

I got to learn more about them while we took a break. It turns out that Mark was the scion to a wealthy family, and his parents had been pleading for him to get married and continue the family legacy. He, like his wife, was addicted to black cock; theirs had been a perfect match when they connected and opted to share in each other's proclivity: her desire to become black-bred and his to become a future sissy. Until then, they had been searching for the perfect Black Dom figure to make their dream come true.

Our journey was just beginning.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Not interested in Black Don Tropes!

StanleyCStanleyC13 days ago

I came to know you during discussions in b2w . We didn't always agree but the humiliations in your writings is impressive. I have become a fan.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked Son: Bully Takes Mom and... Mom submits to black bully in front of her son and much more.in Fetish
Hotwife Dominated on Vacation Wife Auctioned into becoming a Hotwife.in Interracial Love
Black Athlete Takes Over Young white couple is changed by Black athlete from gym.in Interracial Love
Cute Wife Decides to Get Us Blacked My cute wife decides to get us blacked owned!in Interracial Love
I Went from Loyal GF to BBC Slut A double date took me from loyal gf to bbc slut.in Interracial Love
More Stories