All Comments on 'Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 01'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Husband

Obviously this is in the wrong category. Only mention of husband they moved to the Bay Area he works lots of hours. Really

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Very sad...

Hated the whole story...rape fanasty. 1star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope her husband burns her good for being so stupid!!!!!l

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Badly written sex and dialogue

This has to be some adolescent boy's fantasy that was found handwritten on cum-stained ruled paper torn from a spiral notebook.

Hopefully tke kid plans a career in either math or science. His future in language arts is bleak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All I see in the future

Is Stephanie so far back in the woods, she will stay lost forever. And with her ex husband no longer in the story (of coures, he divorced the slut, what did you think he would do?) I only wonger who will shatter the Krystel? Stephanie or maybe the next wife she and her band of rapists try to seduce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why is this shit in LW ?!?!

RAPE !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not for me

She went to cheating gang bang slut too fast. I mean she shows up and see's strange men in the friends apartment and didn't object like "I need to get home" and even when they knew her for a second and asked about her tit size she was still not scared or offended. Then she strips and sucks and fucks and on and on.

If it was intended to be a stroke story only you still missed the mark. I guess if there are future parts it will be about how she becomes a pimped out whore or a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
story

With friends like thats who needs enemys

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Rape scenes are not erotic

Shameful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RAPE!!!!!!!!!!

RAPE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh My

For many years I have harbored a rape fantasy. I have tried to explain it to my husband, but he doesn't quite understand. I love him tremendously but his idea of kinky sex is leaving the lights on while he does me missionary. I have watched many video portraying rape scenarios and for the most part you can really tell they are staged. However there have been a few that have made me wonder. Those seem to be the ones where I get the most turned on. This story also made me a bit horny. I loved that she was surprised by the two men she had never met before. While she was still safe, it definitely added to the authenticity of it all.

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 4 years ago
She doesn't love her husband

She doesn't love her husband, because if she did, she would have ran away that morning and told him all about it. But going further, she just through away her marriage without a second thought. She left him behind for her new friends.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
An extremely disgusting story

Rape by any other name.......also totally in the wrong category....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick

One, this is the wrong category.

Two. invest some money in going to see a psychiatrist.

Three. better still post you shit on a different site altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What A Load Of Shit!!!

Literoticas review team should be ashamed of themselves. Open minded is one thing, but by printing it in the L.W. instead of the trash can. Lit is saying that they condone this garbage. It like "trump", saying there are good people on both sides

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

This story seems to me like the imagination of a pubescent teen!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Where

Where are the LW standards recently? Seems any garbage fits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GAG!

WORST STORY I'VE READ HERE! PERIOD! I STARTED AT CHAPTER 2 BUT READ THE AUTHOR'S SUGGESTION TO READ 1 FIRST. SO I DID. NOW I'LL BE NAUSEATED THE REST OF THE NIGHT! GOD, THAT WAS AWFUL - EVEN THOUGH AFTER A BIT I JUST SKIPPED AROUND TO THE END. DAMN!

Radical11Radical11almost 4 years ago
nice!

nicely done !

melsdadmelsdadalmost 4 years ago
oh Wow! now that was arousing

i was boned from start to finish, you are brilliant, and don't take any notice of those who can't separate fantasy from reality, they're obviously the real rapists, lol.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

This has been moved to Non-Con, but Ch 2 is back in LW.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Sick

Worst story ever

i122i122almost 4 years ago
I’m not into rape stories

It ended a little far fetched for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Raped

Sounds to me like rape plain and simple, a typical slut story I personally don't enjoy these.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

This is disappointing as it makes it seem like women want raped. There is a huge difference between reluctance or being willingly forced and rape.

I will debate if it’s even worth reading the remaining chapters. I only hold out hope her husband finds out and dumps her and has here friends imprisoned for rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous