Choosing Wisely

Story Info
Greg meets a woman during a romance book cover shoot.
2.3k words
3.46
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is story is written expressly for Anonymous, who occasionally points out how 'stupid' my romance story characters are for making 'bad decisions' as they struggle to protect their family, friends, or loved ones.

I don't agree that only stupid women endanger themselves to protect their child, or that it's the foolish man who stands tall in the face of danger to safeguard the woman he loves... and I don't believe it's ridiculous to think a man should keep his word despite adversity, but for any who do, here's a story where the main character makes the safe choice.

I expect Anonymous will have high praise for the hero of this story...

.

.

.

I was walking down Younge Street, wearing jeans, a snug, short sleeved, knit shirt that showed off my chest and arms, and comfortable sneakers. After the dreariness of a typical Canadian winter, Toronto was amazing in late spring, and I was enjoying the weather as I made my way to David Tremblay Photography for another photo shoot.

David Tremblay was well known in romance publishing circles, and it was widely acknowledged that his covers sold books... a lot of books. I'd lost count of how many book covers I'd graced, but it was probably in the many hundreds. It didn't matter what I wore on the street, it was what I wore, or didn't wear, in front of the camera that mattered. Dave provided all the costumes, backdrops, and props for the shoot, so all I had to do was show up.

Dave knew me and knew I understood what he was looking for, so I was his go to guy unless the publisher wanted something specific that I couldn't provide. As a 190 cm, blond haired, amateur body builder, I wouldn't make a very convincing Asian, for example.

Modeling wasn't what I wanted to do. I'd been trying for the past ten years to break into film, wanting to follow in the footsteps of Ryan Reynolds, Dan Aykroyd, and Ryan Gosling, but so far, a few low budget television commercials were the closest I'd come. I'd had offers to star in a series of movies five or six years ago, when I was in my mid-twenties, but I wasn't going to torpedo my potential career by shooting porn videos. I wanted to work in the film industry... but not that film industry. I did some unpaid acting with a local theater company, and fellow cast members told me I had talent, and I thought I had the looks, so it was frustrating as hell being unable to realize my dream, but I was confident that if I stayed the course, I'd eventually get my break.

To make ends meet until I was a big-name actor, I worked as a trainer in a gym, modeled men's products, and posed for Dave's covers. Of my three gigs, Dave's paid the best, was the most fun to do, and the fringe benefits were often amazing. I made a couple hundred for each three- or four-hour shoot, plus I got to play dress up and pretend I was everything from an astronaut to a zoologist.

Even better was when I had a costar. The women were, without exception, amazingly sexy. We started out fully costumed, but by the time the shutter of Dave's camera fell silent, we were often in a state of near undress and were hanging all over each other. I always got an erection, and as the shoot was winding down, we were usually grinding our hips together and the sexual tension was very, very, real.

It didn't happen every time, but often me and my costar left the studio and went to my place or hers to burn off the tension we'd created in front of the camera. When the action got really heated, and the sex was pouring off us in waves, Dave would sometimes offer to shoot us in such a way that we could sell the photos to a gentleman's magazine, but we'd never taken him up on his offer.

When I entered the studio, Dave was evaluating one of his amazing backdrops. The backdrops were five meters long, three meters high, and were projected onto the back of a screen. I'd seen some of the covers he'd shot using the backgrounds, and if I hadn't been there, I'd swear I'd been photographed on location somewhere. Today's backdrop was of expansive plains with majestic mountains and a few horses in the background. He must have thousands of the things because it was rare for me to see one twice, and because it was so easy to change, it was normal for us to shoot in front of two or three different backdrops in a single session. The most amazing part was nearly all his backdrops were created from photos Dave had taken himself.

Based on the backdrop, if I had to guess, today I was going to be a cowboy or a rancher, and if the small rustic house in the corner was any clue, the story wasn't set any time in the past hundred years.

"Hey, Greg," Dave said as I paused beside him to admire the backdrop.

"Dave."

"How're you feeling today?"

"Pretty good. You?"

"The same. Go on up. Addi's waiting on you."

I walked up to the second floor of the studio where Dave's wife, Addison, was waiting to make sure my hair, makeup, and costume made me look my best. As I entered the room, a raven-haired beauty I'd never seen before was already in one of the three chairs. I smiled. It looked like I was going to have a costar today, and like all my costars, she was stunning. She smiled at me as I glanced at the clothes laid out for us, the attire confirming what I'd guessed downstairs.

I settled into the second of the three chairs. Makeup should be quick today. The last time I was here, I'd first been painted red, and then after the shoot was complete, I'd showered before I was painted blue for the next shoot. Between the makeup and the double shoots, it'd been a long day, but at least the pay had been doubled as well.

Darcy and I chatted as Addi worked on us, swapping stories and talking about nothing while getting to know each other a little. It was the first time we'd worked together, and talking helped to get us loose and comfortable around each other before we were in front of the camera in a tight and sexy clench.

It took about an hour for Addi to apply our makeup, style our hair, and adjust the fit of our costumes. I had to wear a wig to get my hair long enough, and she'd stippled my cheeks and chin to give me a bit of a beard, but then we were ready to shoot.

We started out slow, standing close while innocently holding hands and staring into each other's eyes like lovers. It was fun, and the three of us talked to each other as Darcy and I fucked each other with our gazes. As the shoot progressed the clothes started opening or falling away, and our clenches became tighter and more sexual. During a shoot, we went through the same series of poses several times for each background, from innocent and fully dressed to as racy as it got.

I'd done so many of these shoots nothing put me off, and Darcy matched me every step of the way. As we neared the end of the shoot, her heavy breasts were tight against my exposed chest, and my hard cock was grinding against her stomach when I held her against me.

We were both panting slightly, and it wasn't from exertion. I leaned in, as if I were going to kiss her, but then paused as Dave's camera clicked away. When he changed position for a different angle, she slid her hand between us, out of sight of the camera, and gripped my cock.

"Careful there, little lady," I drawled softly in my best Texas accent, not allowing myself to smile.

"Why?" she murmured as she held my gaze. "I have a feeling you can cowboy up for just about anything."

"A little more to the right, please Darcy," Dave said. We twisted a bit. "Thank you."

When he moved again, I pulled her lips to mine. The kiss was long, slow, and deep as Dave's camera captured it all, and there was no reluctance or hesitation from her.

"From behind again, please." I released her, stepped around behind her, and nuzzled her neck. "Cover the nipple, please."

She adjusted the shoulder of her dress slightly as I slid one hand down to grasp her womanhood and pulled her ass back into my cock. Dave wasn't shooting full body shots of this position yet, so the camera's eye couldn't see where my hand was.

"Fuck..." she purred as the camera clicked rapidly. "I need to go riding after this. You game?"

"Yee-haw," I whispered into her neck.

We spent another ten minutes with me behind her while holding her in different positions. As the camera snapped, we kissed passionately several times, and when Dave was shooting tight on our faces, she squirmed her ass against my cock.

"That's it! Thank you. Good work."

I spun her to face me and pulled her hard against my chest. "My place or yours?" I rumbled as I stared into her eyes.

"Mine."

I was raging hard, and if Dave and Addi hadn't been there, I was certain we'd fuck right there in the studio. I cleaned off my makeup and redressed in my street clothes in near record time, and was waiting for her on the sidewalk when she appeared. Like me, she was dressed in jeans and sneakers, but holy Christ did she look good in her blouse, the top three buttons opened to show off what was waiting for me at her place.

"Where'd you park?" I asked.

"Around the corner, in the parking garage."

I smiled. "Same here."

My hand on her ass, we quickly walked to the corner, made a right, and walked the half block to the parking garage.

"What level?" she asked as we approached the structure.

"Three."

"I'm on ground."

"Okay. I'll go up, get my car, and meet you. What are you driving?"

"Red, 2019, Mazda 3."

I punched the button to call the elevator. It had better hurry, or I was taking the stairs. "Got it. I'm in a white Civic." When the elevator opened, I kissed her quickly. "I won't be long."

"I hope you're not saying that when we get back to my place."

I snickered. "Oh... I think I'm long enough."

She smirked. "So I felt."

I entered the lift as the doors began to close. I rode up, and after the cab stopped and the doors opened, I hurried to my car. Throwing myself behind the wheel, I quickly started the enigine and backed out of my space. Squirming my hips in the seat, I adjusted my still hard cock to a more comfortable position as I slowly circled my way down, heading for the exit while looking for a red Mazda 3.

I idled down the ramp to the ground floor, glancing to both sides. I saw a couple that appeared to be having an argument... and they were standing at the rear bumper of a red Mazda. As I drew nearer, I could see that some guy had Darcy pinned against the rear quarter panel of her car with his body. He was a big, nasty looking fucker with tattoos crawling up his neck, his broad shoulders covered by a black leather jacket with the head of Satan on the back. In an arc over the head, in lurid red letters, was the word Satan's, withChosen arcing beneath in the same style.

I pulled to a stop beside them and rolled my window down. "Everything okay?"

"Greg!" she gasped, clearly relieved I was there. "Please--"

"This doesn't concern you, asshole," the man growled, speaking over her while glaring at me, "so mind your own fucking business."

"Greg, please--"

His head whipped around to face her. "You know this asshole? You fucking him now?" the man snarled, cutting her off again. He turned to look at me again, his face ugly and hard. "You fucking my old lady, asshole?"

"No," I said softly.

"Then get the fuck out of here."

After a moment's pause, I rolled my window up, took my foot off the brake, and allowed the car to slowly pull away. "Greg! Please hel--" I heard before the window sealed.

My lips tight, I allowed my car to idle toward the exit. I glanced into my rearview before I made a right to follow the exit sign. The goon still had Darcy against the car, and it appeared he had her hair wadded in his fist before they disappeared behind a wall. I didn't feel good about leaving her with that thug, but I didn't want to get involved. As the goon said, it was none of my concern.

I pulled to a stop at the pay window and handed the cashier my ticket and credit card. He swiped it, handed it back to me, and thanked me. I nodded. I sat for a moment as the barrier rose in front of me. I glanced behind me in the rearview. Nobody was behind me, and I considered backing up and going back to help Darcy... but then I released the brake and allowed the car to creep out of the garage.

I barely know her, and I don't owe her anything, my mind whispered as I made a right onto the road. As I rolled to a stop at a light, I picked up my phone and dialed 9-1-1. I'd let the cops handle it. That's what they're paid to do.

I gave the 9-1-1 dispatcher all the information and then hung up, satisfied I'd done what I could to help her. I was still horned up, so I glanced at the car's clock, and decided I had time to go to the gym to work off some tension before dinner.