Chosen by the Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out as he pierced my insides, driving into me with one deep thrust. I felt full, too full, and the pressure --. My pussy stretched obscenely around his too-thick cock. I tried to scramble away, but the General pulled my hips back onto him.

"Jesus," he breathed. "You're so tight." The General pulled out slowly. His fingers carved bruises as he aggressively pulled me back onto his cock. "I love the sight of my cock disappearing into your cunt. I love the sight of your slick soaking my cock."

He thrust forward and I was full, too full again. "Do you feel how wet you are for me?" He slammed into me again and again and again. "You may be an insolent, disrespectful little bitch, but your body recognizes who owns it. Your body recognizes its Alpha." He yanked my hair up so I was forced to arch me back. "And if I have to fuck you into submission," he whispered, his mouth by my ear, "then I will."

His fingers returned to my hips. There was no care for my innocence, no care for my pain. He was fucking me as if I were a Beta whore.

But I wasn't a Beta whore, I was an Omega. And -- as much as I hated to admit it -- Omegas were built to take Alpha cock. The stretch and sense of fullness, which hurt at first, began to feel almost...good. My pussy muscles started to tighten. In response to my pulsing pussy, the base of the General's cock began to bulge.

I knew what was coming. Again, I tried to scramble away, but the General's grip tightened. Using his thumbs, he spread my pussy lips wide. With one thrust, two thrusts, three, he shoved his growing knot into my pussy, hooking it deep behind my pelvic bone.

The pressure of the knot was too much, rubbing against some sensitive place deep inside me. The pressure sent me higher and higher until my world split apart. I screamed as, to my horror, I came hard. My pussy muscles contracted around the General's knot, spurring his release. With each pulse of his knot, I could feel the cum explode out of his cock and into my womb.

I couldn't help the tears that sprung to my eyes as my pussy continued to milk his knot. With his knot still tying us together, the General leaned over my body. Turning my head with his hand, he licked my tears, which only made me cry harder. Then, with a malicious smile on his face, he lifted my hair away from my neck and bit down.

Upcoming in Chapter 2: Alessia is taken from the General.

12