Chosen by the Alpha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, turning away from him once more. I tossed restlessly on the bed. I needed more pillows, more blankets. I recognized this urge for what it was now -- the desire to nest.

I don't know how much time passed. The heat grew worse. The feeling in my stomach transformed from mere nausea to a constant stab of pain. A hammer had permanently embedded itself inside my brain. Everything -- light, sound -- was too much. There was no thought, no reason -- only heat.

The room spun. I realized I was naked. At some point, I must have torn my clothes off. How had I ended up on the floor?

I was no longer in control. My brain disconnected from my body. The heat was in charge.

Pushing myself to my hands and knees, I crawled clumsily across the room. I could barely see straight, but I was determined to get to the Alpha.

"Alessia, what are you doing?" Logan asked. I didn't respond. Instead, I knelt, naked, before him. His cock was so close. The heady aroma of pre-cum was intoxicating. I wanted -- no, needed -- to taste it. My nipples hardened and my breasts tightened as that need overwhelmed me. I began to unzip his pants.

A hand reached out and stopped me. "Alessia, stop." The strong command of his voice contrasted with his shaking hand. "We have a plan to get through this."

"The plan isn't working!" I snarled.

He snarled back in response, sending me a warning to behave. Normally the scent of angry Alpha would have made me cower. But the heat wanted this aggression, wanted a strong Alpha who could rut me through this agony.

Fine, if he didn't want to fuck me, then I would take care of myself. I leaned back on one hand. As I spread my knees, my glistening pussy lips spread too, parting open like a flower in bloom. I dipped two fingers inside.

I moaned as my pussy lips stretched around my fingers. Fuck that feels good. The sound of my moans was soon joined by the squelch of my fingers, as I pumped them in and out of my slick pussy. I added another finger, but it wasn't enough. Instinctively I knew that nothing could extinguish the ache inside me -- nothing but Alpha cock.

"Please, Alpha," I whimpered. I still pumped my fingers in and out. "End this. See me through this heat."

Faster than I thought possible, Logan stood up, grabbed both my wrists, and pressed me against the cabin wall. One hand held my wrists above my head; the other hand wrapped around my throat.

"Do you realize what you're asking me?" His voice was sharp, rough. "I am barely in control now, and once I give into the rut...I won't be able to give you tender or gentle or kind. I will fuck you like an Omega whore. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," I breathed. That's what I wanted. "Fuck me like an Omega whore."

A tense moment passed. Then, he released my throat.

"Get on the bed."

I scurried over to my nest. As he followed, he took off his shirt, revealing his sharp, sculpted chest. Then he removed his pants. I gasped at the first view of his massive cock.

"Hands and knees, Omega."

I shuddered at the command in his voice. Even more slick began to drip down my thighs. This was what I wanted, what I needed. For an Alpha to take control. As I arched my back and spread my thighs, I felt a hint of relief. Yes, this is right. This is what a good Omega does.

And more relief was coming at any moment. I was ready for my Alpha, ready for him to mount me.

Ooh. Instead of his cock, I felt the wet, warm expanse of his tongue. There was no teasing. He immediately plunged his tongue into my slit, lapping up the sweet slick like a kitten lapping up milk. I moaned in pleasure, arching my back even more. With each stroke of his tongue, he eased my suffering, while simultaneously stoking the fire in my core. Then his tongue reached my clit, and my body writhed in breathtaking, magnificent pleasure.

"Is this what you wanted, Omega?" His voice was a hot breath against my swollen pussy lips. "An Alpha tongue to worship that sweet Omega cunt?"

Mindless with pleasure, I couldn't respond. The little bundle of nerves sparked in pleasure with each flick of his tongue. This time, his fingers joined his tongue. He slipped three fingers inside me, meeting no resistance.

"More, Alpha," I begged, rolling my hips against his hand. "More."

His movements turned rougher, more aggressive. Like before, it wasn't enough. Only his knot would fill the emptiness inside me.

I tried to turn around, but the Alpha slapped my ass, hard enough to leave a handprint. Normally I would have winced, but the heat diminished the pain, transforming it into pleasure.

"Stay," he commanded. His tongue resumed its worship.

"I don't want your fingers, or your tongue!" I snarled, trying again to turn around. "I want your cock!"

His returning growl silenced my snarl. Nevertheless, he slowly straightened, until his body loomed over mine. Was he finally going to take me?

"Only good Omegas get what they want," he whispered in my ear. "Are you a good Omega?" I eagerly nodded, desperate to feel his cock inside me. He brought two glistening fingers to my mouth and rested them against my lips. "Suck."

I obeyed enthusiastically. I had never tasted myself before. The salty, sweet taste filled my mouth as I sucked his fingers clean.

"Good girl," he murmured. He withdrew his fingers and suddenly flipped us over so that I was on top. Digging his fingers into my hair, he pushed my head down until I was inches away from the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. Pre-cum pearled at the tip, and I eagerly lapped it up. The taste was even better than the scent.

Mindless with heat, I devoured his cock. I couldn't immediately take him to the root -- his cock was too big for that -- but managed to take him about halfway. My hands wrapped around the remaining part of his shaft. His cock jerked against my throat.

I was determined to take him even deeper. I relaxed my throat and took another inch, then two. Finally, I managed to take it all. His growl of pleasure was my reward. For the first time, I was thankful for the Mistresses' training.

I swallowed repeatedly, allowing him to feel the pressure of my throat. A deep rumbling growl of Alpha satisfaction radiated from the chest above me. His fingers tightened in my hair. The pleasure of pleasing my Alpha sent shivers down my spine. Yes. This is what an Omega is meant to do.

I bobbed my head up and down his cock. Soon, his hips were moving with me, trying to drive deeper into that warm refuge. I continued my assault until his hands tugged my hair again. This time they pulled me upwards. I resisted, wanting more of his cock. He released a warning growl. I submitted, allowing his hands to pull me up until my torso was flush with his.

My breasts hung temptingly over his mouth. He guided one to his mouth, sucking on the nipple. The sensation sent a bolt of electricity down my spine, and my pussy clenched in response. I ground my slick pussy lips against his cock, desperate to feel him inside me. The slow build inside my core was edging closer and closer to the crash. My whole body shook.

"No." The sudden command pulled me back from the crest. "Not until I'm inside you."

I let out a needy whine. "I can't wait any longer," I begged. "Alpha, please fuck me."

Distantly, I realized that my begging made me sound like an Omega whore. Just as he had promised.

He flipped us, so that I was again under him. He ground his cock into the area between my pussy lips until his huge member was coated in my slick. My pussy quivered in desire. The wave started to build again.

"You submit so prettily," he whispered, his voice thick with lust. "How can I resist?"

With one swift movement, he impaled me on his cock, immediately bottoming out inside me. "Ow!" I shrieked. Even slippery with slick, my pussy was not prepared for the sudden invasion of his cock. My pussy lips stretched obscenely around his cock. I dug my nails into his back. "Ow! Oh, fuck. Fuck yes!" The pleasure-pain pushed me over the edge. The wave inside me crested and crashed as I exploded into an endless orgasm.

The Alpha didn't wait for me to ride out my orgasm. He immediately set a brutal pace, plunging his cock in and out of my cunt. He had finally given into the rut. Nothing else mattered except the feeling of my tight pussy wrapped around his cock.

He captured both my wrists in one hand and pressed them to the bed above my head. My back arched, giving him easy access to my breasts. He leaned down and bit a nipple. The initial spark of pain transformed into pleasure. I moaned without reservation. Finally, finally, the Alpha was giving me what I needed.

Abandoning my wrists, his fingers tightened on my hips as he lifted my ass, trying to drive even deeper into my cunt. There was no room left -- his cock head already brushed against my womb with each thrust. His thrusts were punctuated by the sound of his balls slapping across my pussy lips. That deep, rumbling growl of Alpha satisfaction soon joined the soundtrack of our activities.

Suddenly, he pulled out. With a sharp slap on my ass, he echoed his earlier command. "Hands and knees, Omega."

I eagerly turned over. The blanket scratched against my cheek as I pressed my shoulders to the bed. Without delay he slammed back into me and resumed his brutal pace. I felt every inch of his cock as he pulled all the way out and then drove all the way back in. Hungry for more, I pushed my hips back to meet each of his thrusts.

Soon we lost our sense of rhythm. There was only the desperate need to fill and be filled. Grabbing my breasts with both hands, he pulled me up so that my back connected with his chest. One hand remained on my breast, while the other hand massaged my clit. Lightning traveled up my spine.

Our rabid mating continued for a few more moments, and then I felt pressure at the base of his cock. His knot. I had always dreaded the General's knot. But I craved this one. I was an addict, and his knot was the drug that could give me that high. I chased that high, bucking my hips against his. I was so close to the edge.

With one almighty thrust, the Alpha shoved his knot inside me. I whined at the pressure. I was full, too full. But this was what the heat had wanted. An Alpha to dominate me, and a knot to plug my pussy. The knot hooked behind my pelvic bone and rubbed that sensitive place inside me. The wave crashed. My entire body detonated as I came again.

The Alpha continued to rut frantically into me. His hands wrapped tightly around my hips as he pulled me down onto his cock. Then, with a deafening roar, the Alpha joined me in climax. I felt each jerk of his cock as it erupted inside me.

I closed my eyes and slumped as the last orgasm washed over me. I wanted to collapse onto the bed. Only the Alpha's grip on my hips stopped me. The heat was, temporarily at least, satisfied.

But the Alpha was not. Still in the rut, he continued to thrust, rubbing his throbbing knot inside me.

"Logan, what are you --"

Grabbing my hair, he pulled back viciously, exposing my neck. Then, with another deafening, vicious roar, Logan sunk his teeth into the area between my shoulder and neck. I screamed out in shock. I was in heat. This bite counted.

Logan had just claimed me.

Where should Alessia's story go next? I have some thoughts, but I want to hear from you. Post your ideas in the comment section below.

12