Chris' Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris smiled back as he handed over the credit card. "Oh yes. I found exactly what I was looking for. And it all looks stunning on me. Thanks for asking." He watched as the salesgirl rang everything up and flashed him a knowing grin. "I'm sure it will keep my two admirers happy tonight."

She handed Chris back the credit card and chuckled as she began to blush. "Have a nice day," she paused, "And night." She gave Chris a big grin as she folded the lingerie and put it in a bag for him before handing it over.

Chris took the bag and thanked her again as he left to find Dave and John waiting on a bench near an arrangement of plants in the center of the walkway. He gave John his Credit Card back and thanked him with a hug. "Thank you baby for buying me some new clothes. I can't wait to show them off to the two of you."

John smiled. "It's the least we could do. Besides. You're ours for the weekend to use. You should get something out of it too."

Chris grinned as he slid between both men and wrapped a slender arm around their waists. "Oh' I'm getting something out of it all right. I'm pretty sure I've gotten plenty already based on last night. What shall we do the rest of the afternoon?"

Dave reached behind Chris and squeezed his ass. "I know what I'd like to do."

Chris giggled as they walked down the main aisle of the mall. "I don't think so. I want you two full and ready to explode tonight. Besides. I'm sure you like the teasing." He dropped his hand to Dave's ass and gave it a squeeze. "How about some lunch and then we wander the strip? Then head back to the hotel and I can ready myself for out little party tonight?"

John patted Chris' ass and sighed. "You really are planning on teasing us all afternoon aren't you?"

"Of course. I should walk in front of you two. Give you a view of my nice ass all afternoon. Keep you thinking about wanting to sink your cocks into me." He disengaged his grip on the two men and stepped forward, wiggling his ass at them. He heard both of them moan as he walked off with them following as they headed to the car.

The drive back to the hotel was uneventful. When they parked, Chris got out. "You two wait here. I'm going to drop off my new purchases in the hotel room and freshen up. Then we can go get a bite to eat and walk the strip."

"Sounds good. We'll meet you at the check in desk. We can take the monorail down to the strip." John said as Chris walked off.

Chris hurried away through the hotel to his room and stashed his new things. He glanced at his watch and figured that Christy would probably still be out shopping so he would call her later and fill her in on what was happening. Besides. He wanted to see if she had picked out any new lingerie for her fun tonight. He'd give her some time. Quickly he freshened up his makeup. After being satisfied with how he looked he met John and Dave at the front desk. Dave whistled as he neared.

"Lisa you look fantastic." He reached out to take her hand. Chris offered it up and they walked out to the monorail hand in hand with John leading the way.

"So where shall we start first?" John asked as they boarded the empty monorail car.

"Let's get lunch first. I'm starving." Chris said. "Someplace where we can get quite a bit. It's almost two o'clock" He sidled next to John and smiled. "I need to fuel up for tonight. Speaking of which, when does the fun start?"

"I told the guys to be in my room at seven." John answered as they stepped off the monorail to head to the Tropicana for lunch. They walked to the buffet, filled their plates and had a seat.

Chris thought about it for a couple of minutes and then spoke. "Ok then. I'll need some time to get all dolled up and ready. We need to be back around 5:30. That will give me some time to call my wife too." He smiled at the two gentlemen.

"Oh? And what are you going to tell her?" Dave queried.

"That I'm having a great time with you two. And that you're hiring out her hooker to your coworkers for blowjobs." He giggled as he took a bite of food.

John chuckled, "And what do you think she will say?"

"She'll probably be jealous."

"Really?" Dave said in disbelief. He took a sip of his drink.

"After all you've been told so far, you don't believe me do you?"

John swallowed his bite of food sand spoke. "Even though We've been having quite the time here, I'm still amazed that she's okay with all this." He chuckled. "My wife would flip if she knew what I was doing."

Chris smiled. "Are you so sure? Women have a way of knowing something is up. When Christy caught me with the neighbor, she admitted she had an inkling of something. But then again, she already knew of my fetish for her hose and lingerie and the fact that I liked a toy in my ass."

"See, my wife knows nothing of what I like, besides her pussy."

Dave laughed. "Maybe we should tell her. She might want to join in."

John almost spat out his drink as Dave spoke up. "Can I move in with you when she kicks me out for telling her what we've been doing?"

They all laughed at that and Dave came back with, "Of course. Then we'd have fun every night."

They finished up lunch and then headed out to the strip. Arm in arm they strolled, taking in the sights of the excess of the Las Vegas strip. They had managed to work their way down on side of the strip and them up the other after a few hours, stopping to take pictures along the way.

As they walked Chris could see guys checking him out as they passed by. He would smile back at them, sometimes blowing them a kiss as they passed. John and Dave encouraged him as they went. "Do you think anyone can tell what's really under my clothes and makeup?"

"I don't think so Lisa." John replied. "And even if they did, they are all smiling at you. You know they'd be into it."

"Like the two of you?" He elbowed Dave and John as they stopped in front of the Bellagio fountains.

"We got lucky." Dave said as they watched the dancing fountains for a few minutes.

"Well before we head back to the hotel I want a picture of the three of us." He turned and asked a couple if they would snap a couple of pictures of the three of them. He handed off his phone and posed between the two gentlemen. And gave John a kiss on the cheek as the man snapped some pictures.

"One more?" He asked.

"Yes." Chris said as he turned and kissed Dave.

He thanked the gentleman as he took his phone back and turned to face John and Dave. "We should get back to the hotel. I want some time to freshen up and get ready for later. And I want to call Christy."

Both men agreed so they caught monorail at the next station and headed to the hotel. When they got the hotel, Chris looked at his watch. It showed five o'clock. "I'll be down to your room a little after six. That will give me enough time to get ready and chat with my wife. See you then." He blew them a kiss and walked off to his room, excited about what was going to happen in a couple of hours.

Before calling Christy he wanted to get clean so he hopped in the shower and washed off the sweat from the day and touched up a few spots with his razor. He was really going to have to look into laser hair removal. It would save him a lot of time. After finishing up and drying off he reapplied his makeup to his chest to blend in the seam between the forms and his chest. Satisfied with how it looked he decided to give Christy a call before it got any later. Opening up his phone he decided to go straight to video chat. He set the phone down on the vanity so he could continue to work while he waited for her to pick up. Just when he thought he'd give up, she answered.

"Well, hello there Lisa." Christy said from the other end. She smiled wide. "Looking good. Are you getting ready for tonight?"

Chris smiled at her as he was rubbing himself down with moisturizer. He saw that she was naked and looked like she was sweating. "Did you get an early start of having some fun? You look a little wet there." He giggled.

She stuck her tongue out at him in response. "No. I'm getting ready for later tonight, just like you."

"Tom said yes?" He asked as he began to apply his makeup.

Christy tugged on a robe on the other end and began to do her makeup also.

"No fair." Chris joked. "You're covering up." He laughed as he put on his eye shadow. He was amazed at how good he was with making his transformation.

"Well, I have a few things to do yet before he gets here. Getting dressed is that last thing I'll do." She continued with what little makeup she usually wore and then moved to the bed to sit back as she talked. "So how did the shopping trip go?"

"It went well." Chris said as he applied his lipstick to finish off his makeup for the night. "A blowjob was all it took to get them to buy me some clothes."

"You naughty girl." Christy cooed.

"Well, not really." He shot back. "they were going to do it anyway when I mentioned new clothes. I got some more feminine jeans, a button-down shirt, tee shirt, and some shoes. They're better cut to show off my curves."

"Sounds like you had a good time baby." Christy gushed as she squirmed on the bed.

Chris could see her squeezing her thighs and squirming. "Does that turn you on?" He asked as he reached for his bra and panty set that he was going to wear tonight.

"You know it. Are the three of you going out tonight?"

"No, we're staying in." He grinned. "But it's going to be wild." His smile grew even wider as he showed her the lingerie and robe that they had bought for him earlier. He also flashed her the cami and tap pant set.

"Ohh. Very nice. I can't wait to see you in it when you get home. But why two sets of lingerie?"

"Well, there's two parts to tonight." He paused for a moment. "They took your hooker comment to heart and arranged for me to service the other guys that are with them for the conference."

Christy gasped. "Oh my god! Are you kidding?" She looked flabbergasted. "I never thought they'd really take that to heart. And you agreed?" She moaned and groaned.

Chris couldn't tell if those groans were from pleasure or shock. "Well, I'm not letting them have their way with me. It's not a gang bang." He tugged on his panties and modeled them for Christy. Rubbing his ass and caressing his breasts as he turned for the camera.

Christy sighed. "Oh. Okay. That sounds better. But still, one at a time? And how many?"

"Six. And just blowjobs. The guys they work with don't know about the two of them fooling around. And I said I wouldn't go all the way with them anyway. Who knows if they're all into it, even if it is Vegas. And yes, one at a time."

"Well that sounds more reasonable." Christy replied with a little more confidence in her voice.

"Besides, I want a gang bang like you, but I want them all to know what they're getting into." Chris said as he tugged on the bralette and adjusted himself. "So how do you like it?" he stepped back and pulled on the robe and let it hang open.

"With the lights low and the robe tied up just a bit they'll never know they're getting blown by a guy." He twirled for h camera again and heard Christy moan.

"You look great. I wish I was there with you. Then I could partake in your little party too. Six cocks ready to blow their load down my throat and face. Sounds so hot." She reached into her robe and toyed with her pussy as they chatted.

Chris moaned appreciatively as she began to masturbate for him. "One of these days we'll get something together for you. I know how much you want to take on a bunch of guys."

"Then after I'm done with the six of them I'll cap off the night with Dave and John together. THAT'S what the other outfit is for, for the two of them." He finished rolling the matching hose up his leg as he looked into the camera. Christy was still rubbing herself under her robe, eyes half closed.

"Oh my. You ARE going to get a lot of dick tonight, aren't you? I am jealous." Christy sighed as she let the robe fall open so she could better play with herself.

"I'm sure Tom will keep you company in my absence. So what time is he going to get there?"

Christy stopped playing with her pussy and smiled. "He's getting here in a couple of hours. I've got wine chilled in the fridge and I'm going to get dinner cooking in a little bit. I figure he would enjoy some home cooked food before I blow his mind in bed."

"Well treat him nice and say 'hi' for me. Maybe we could include him on your list for who to invite to a gang bang for you. I'm going to finish up here and then head to Dave's room. They have adjoining rooms so the guys will come in from John's room to the one I'm in and then out the door. All nice and neat."

"Have fun. And make sure they pay you Lisa. You don't work for free." Christy laughed, said good-bye, and hung up.

Chris chuckled at her last comment. He wasn't going to ask for money but if they guys wanted to pay him at the end of the night that was fine with him. A few extra dollars wouldn't hurt. He checked himself in the mirror and packed up his clutch so he would have some makeup to freshen up. Then, grabbing the cami and tap pant set he peeked through the peephole. No one was in the hall, which was good. He was going to walk down the hall to John's room just as he was. No reason not to. But he was a little self-conscious strolling around in his lingerie like that in the halls. With the coast clear he quickly walked down the hall in his heels and lingerie and knocked on John's door. Chris glanced around and while he waited for an answer he saw a couple round the corner and walk his way. It was a thrill to be slinking around the halls of the hotel like this. He wondered if they suspected what he really was as they approached. He smiled as they looked his way and turned two doors down from where he was and entered their room. The door to John's room opened up and he stepped inside and shut the door before John could say anything.

John looked Chris up and down and whistled. "Lisa, you look terrific. I have half a mind to tell the boys tonight is off, we want you to ourselves." He chuckled and sat on the bed, patting the spot next to him. "Come have a seat."

"Don't mind if I do. And don't you dare." Chris crawled onto the bed and caressed john's thigh. "I want all the dick that's coming to me tonight. Then I want this one to cap off the night." His hand groped for the bulge in John's pants. "Where's Dave at?"

John moaned as Chris grabbed his crotch. "He went down to get some snacks for later."

"I thought I was your snack for later?" Chris chuckled.

"You definitely are Lisa." John leaned over and kissed Chris as the door to the room opened.

Dave walked in and dropped some food on the desk in the room. He looked over and saw John and Chris making out and spoke up. "Hey, no fair! I thought we were going to tag team her after everyone left?" He laughed as the two on the bed broke their embrace and smiled at him.

"Maybe I wanted a head start." Chris cooed as he got off the bed. He sauntered over to Dave and gave him a peck on the cheek and squeezed his ass. "But right now I should get next door and be ready for you guys to send in your coworkers." He opened the door and stepped into Dave's room, then turned to face them while hanging on the door.

"Now, knock on the door before you send the first guy in. After that, I'll knock on the door when I'm ready for the next guy. Then after they're all gone you two can come in and I'll show you a good time." Then remembering what Christy said to him he added, "And make sure you get their money. I don't work for free." He chuckled as he shut the door.

Chris turned the lights down low to create a softer atmosphere in the room and set his things down on the chair next to Dave's things. He took a look in the mirror to make sure everything was in place, wrapping the robe around him and tightening it a bit and then sat on the bed. His stomach was doing somersaults. Not in his wildest dreams did he ever think he'd be in this situation. Part of him was nervous and the other part of him was excited. To be able to suck off cock after cock was quite a turn on. If only he was at home doing this, he could pick his group and go all out. But that was hopefully to come sometime. As he was imagining how the rest of the night would go there came a knock at the door.

Chris walked to the door and opened it. He took a look at the man waiting on the other side and turned and walked to the bed as a gentleman slightly shorter than him walked in. He was a little heavyset, close cropped hair and a round face. Chris sat on the edge of the bed and smiled. As he watched the man move towards the bed he seemed nervous. Chris would be lying to himself if he didn't feel a little nervous too.

"Come on over." Chris smiled "So I take it Dave and John laid out the rules for the night?"

The man nodded. As he rocked from foot to foot. Chris figured he needed to get the ball rolling so he stood up and walked over. "It's okay honey." He reached down and stroked the man's crotch. "I'm looking forward to this tonight."

"The man swallowed hard. "What's your name? Don't be nervous. I'm Lisa." Chris said as he grabbed the man by the belt and led him to the edge of the bed.

"It's, it's Mike." He stammered as Chris tugged at his pants. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Well don't worry. I won't say anything to anyone. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Mike let out a nervous laugh as his pants were tugged down to fall around his knees. He moaned as Chris rubbed his cock through his underwear.

Chris tugged down Mike's underwear to reveal a small four-inch cock. Poor guy, he thought. No wonder he was nervous, he's not packing much. Well, he was still going to blow his mind. He began to stroke his shaft as he smiled up at Mike. "How's that feel baby?" He cupped Mike's balls and leaned int o kiss the head of his cock.

"Oh god" was all Mike could utter. He sighed and moaned as Chris licked and kissed the head of his cock and fondled his hairy balls. "That feels incredible."

"Just wait baby. It's going to get better." Chris said as he opened wide and swallowed Mike in one easy motion. His lips clamped down on Mike's shaft and slid to the base, his nose buried in his wiry pubic hair. Back and forth he bobbed, easily taking Mike's cock all the way in his mouth each time. The grunts and groans coming from above him told him that Mike was enjoying the blow job. Chris shoved the cock deep in his mouth and held himself there for a moment, suppressing his gag reflex and running his tongue over the veiny shaft in mouth and sucking on it like it was a straw in a drink.

Mike let out a loud grunt as Chris bottomed out on his cock and began sucking hard. "Dear God that's incredible!" he gasped. "Keep it up and I'm going to explode."

Chris pulled off the cock in his mouth and grinned. "That's the idea Mike. I've got seven more guys to service. You don't get me all night." He egged him on as he kept stroking, "Now shoot your load down my throat. I'm hungry for cum."

Chris opened his mouth and sucked and licked the head of Mike's cock. Mike moaned and groaned. After another minute he tensed up and without warning blew his load down Chris' throat. He clamped down on the cockhead and sucked and swallowed the torrent of cum that flooded his mouth. For a small cock he sure had a huge load, Chris through to himself.

After Mike stopped, he pulled out of Chris' mouth and sighed. "Wow. That was something else." He looked down at Chris and grinned.

"I told you it was going to be good." He licked his lips to get the last drops of cum that had dribbled form his mouth. "And that was quite a load you gave me." He smiled at Mike as he put himself back together and headed for the door. Once Mike was gone Chris got a drink to get ready for the next guy and knocked on the door separating the two rooms. He walked away and sat on the bed as the next guy walked through the door. He was as tall as Chris was. His tee shirt was tight fitting and showed off a well-toned body. He looked to be about the same age as him. His grey eyes looked Chris up and down as he strode towards the bed.