Chris' Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hello there." He said with confidence.

Chris smiled at him and stood up in the dim light. "Hi there yourself."

The man wrapped his arms around Chris and pulled him close. He hoped that he couldn't feel his cock through the panties and the jeans the guy was wearing. Chris could certainly feel the man's hard cock though. He wondered just how big he was. Before he could say anything, the man leaned in and kissed Chris full on the lips. This obviously wasn't his first time doing something like this. Chris melted into his arms and kissed him back, running his fingers through the man's hair and sighing.

"Oh my. You certainly know what you want. Don't you?" Chris said, breaking their kiss.

"I do." He said.

"Well let's see what you've got." Chris said as he dropped to his knees. "It feels like you've got something nice and big for me."

The man just smiled at Chris as he undid his pants and tugged down his jeans and underwear in one motion. Out popped a thick, eight-inch cock. The head was large and purple and the shaft was thick and pulsing with veins. His balls and groin were shaved smooth. Chris gasped at the sight of it. "Oh my." He sighed as his hands wrapped around the thick shaft, his fingers barely touching. "I like it. You're almost as big as my boyfriend." He leaned in and licked the head and shaft as the man guided Chris' head up and down its length. As he opened wide to try and swallow his cock, he was pulled to his feet.

"Mmm. That's nice. But let me sit on the bed. I want to look down at you from the bed as you suck me." He said.

"A man who knows what he wants. I like that." Chris cooed. He knelt back down as the guy sat on the bed, careful to keep himself in the shadows so the man would not suspect a thing. He was closer than the others had been so far and he didn't want to get caught.

The man guided Chris back to his cock. Chris licked up and down the shaft and then opened wide to swallow it all. He took it easily down his throat and the man let out a loud grunt. "Oh God that is incredible." He held Chris' head in place and began to thrust up and down slowly at first and then picking up the pace.

Chris gagged as the man fucked his face. He was getting used and he loved it. His mouth opened wide and he licked and sucked as best he could as the man fucked his face hard. Soon he was tensing up and getting ready to cum. Chris was surprised. With the way the guy carried himself he figured they guy could last a while. But no, soon he exploded in Chris mouth, grunting ang groaning like he was all that. Yet in reality, he didn't last that long. Chris clamped down on the guy's cock and swallowed his meager load and pulled off him, smiling up at the gentleman.

The guy zipped himself up and grinned back. "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

Awfully full of himself, Chris thought. He figured he'd play along. "It was." He said as the man got up from the bed and saw himself out the door.

He glanced back and grinned at Chris. "Maybe next time I can show what else I can do with my cock."

Chris laid it on thick. "Maybe you can. I'd LOVE to see what that cock can do in my pussy and ass." The door closed behind the guy and Chris chuckled. "I doubt he can satisfy most women." he said to himself as he rolled his eyes. "Glad he was done quick. Now to the next guy."

Chris knocked on the door again and stepped back into the room. A man with gray hair and a slight belly walked through the door. He was probably around fifteen years older than Chris but seemed just as spry as ever. He strode into the room after shutting the door and didn't say anything at first.

"Now what's your name?" He asked as he reached down to grope at the man's slacks.

"Jim." He sighed.

"You like that Jim?" Chris asked.

"Yes." He hissed. "It's been too long since anyone has touched me like that."

"You poor baby. Does your wife not take care of you?" He nodded towards the wedding band on his hand as he dropped to his knees.

Jim groaned. "No. Not in quite a few years."

"Well let's give this cock some much needed attention then." Chris said as he tugged on Jim's pants and underwear. He was greeted with a semi hard cock surrounded by a bush of gray and black pubic hair. "Mmmm. Let's get his to full attention." Chris leaned in and kissed the head, causing Jim's cock to twitch and grow harder. His tongue ran up and down the shaft and the cock came to full attention as Jim's hips began to move back and forth.

"Keep it up baby." Jim grunted as he moaned and groaned.

Chris opened his mouth and took Jim's hard shaft in his mouth and bobbed up and down on it. He could feel Jim tensing up and getting close. He wasn't surprised. After all this time of not getting any from his wife, he was bound to blow pretty fast. And he wasn't wrong. After sucking his cock for less than a minute, Jim exploded in his mouth, unleashing a load of cum down his throat. He swallowed it all and pulled off Jim with a loud pop and smiled up at him from her spot on the floor. He looked somewhat embarrassed.

"I. I didn't expect to cum that fast." He said sheepishly.

Chris stood up and kissed him on the cheek. "It's okay baby. I'm glad I could provide you with some pleasure that you've been lacking."

He chuckled as he pulled up his pants and got himself situated. "That you did."

Chris kissed Jim again and led him to the door. "Have a good night baby."

He was ready for more and knocked on the dividing door between the two rooms. He hoped the next guys would last longer. Two that were almost two pump chumps. The next guy came through the door as Chris sat on the bed. He came into the room and stood there, rocking from one foot to the other. He seemed nervous. He was about Chris' height, built a little bigger, and hand grey eyes and curly light brown hair. Chris got up and approached him.

"Hi there." Chris said, reaching out and caressing the man's groin. He felt quite a bulge in the jeans he was wearing. "What's your name?"

The guy swallowed hard. "It's, it's Troy." He stammered.

"Well Troy, don't be nervous." Chris cooed. "I'm here to please you tonight."

"It's just that I've never done anything like this before."

Chris led Troy to the recliner that was in one corner of the room and sat him down in it. "Well don't worry. You just sit back and relax. I'll take care of everything. Now unbuckle those pants and let's see what I have to work with."

Troy fumbled with his pants and got them undone. He pulled them off along with his underwear and out popped a magnificent cock. It wasn't even rock hard yet and Chris figured that it was already seven inches long and thick.

Chris gasped as he dropped to his knees and pulled Troy's pants off the rest of the way. He wanted unrestricted access to this beauty. "Oh. My. God!" Chris groaned and licked his lips. "That is a magnificent cock. I'll bet the ladies love this thing." He reached out and began stroking it. He could feel it getting harder in his hands as Troy moaned.

"Well. I've, I've not been with many women." Troy gasped. "Ohh that feels good."

"You haven't? With this magnificent specimen? I would think the ladies would be beating a path to your door." He gripped the thick shaft in his hand. It was rock hard now and nine inches long with a bulbous head and veins popping out of the shaft. "God, you're almost as big as my boyfriend."

"Thanks." Troy chuckled. He sank back into the recliner as Chris began to stroke him in earnest now. "You have a boyfriend? And he's okay with what you do?" A grunt escaped his lips as he watched Chris lean in and lick his shaft. He watched as the woman in front of him licked up and down the length of his shaft and then sucked his head into her mouth. She sucked and licked him, making him squirm in his seat.

"Yes, he is." Chris moaned as his lips wrapped around Troy's fat head and sucked. He pulled off with a loud pop. "And he loves hearing all about my escapades." He returned to sucking Troy before he could ask anything else. And he wasn't kidding. Rob was his unofficial boyfriend. They fucked and sucked each other all the time so he considered Rob his boyfriend. Rob loved hearing all about his exploits when they got together. This one was going to blow his mind. Chris let his hands roam up and down Troy's thighs as he took more and more of Troy in his mouth.

Troy watched in amazement as Chris sucked more and more of his fat cock down his throat. Chris was bobbing up and down now at a faster pace, taking more of him in with each plunge back onto his cock. He grunted and groaned as Chris blew him. His hips rose and fell in time with Chris' bobbing head. "God that's incredible." He gasped. "No woman has ever been able to swallow my whole cock."

Chris raised his head and stroked Troy's shaft. "I thought you hadn't been with many women? Did you lie to me?" Chris gripped Troy's cock and swiped his tongue over the head.

Troy groaned when Chris gave his cock a tight squeeze. "I haven't. But the two I have been with were not able to do what you just did."

"Well I'm going to spoil you for everyone else." He kissed Troy's pulsing cock and swallowed him again. Working his entire shaft into his throat.

"Oh God!" Troy gasped as he saw his cock disappear down Chris' throat. Troy could see his shaft sliding in and out, making a bulge in Chris' throat. Gagging noises came from between his legs as Chris began to suck faster and faster. He then felt a hand on his balls and moaned. "Oh yeah. Keep that up and I'll explode." He grunted.

Chris moaned and sucked harder. He wanted Troy's load down his throat. The pace picked up as he bobbed faster and faster, moaning and groaning around the fat cock in his mouth. After a couple more minutes he could feel Troy tensing up as his breathing quickened. He knew that Troy was going to explode any moment so he backed off his cock slowly, sucking and licking his way to the top of his shaft. Chris sucked Tory's fat cockhead and stroked his veiny shaft. Soon Troy let out a guttural moan exploded in Chris' mouth.

The first shot filled Chris' mouth and then kept coming. He gulped it down as fast as he could while Troy spasmed and shook beneath him, but some of it leaked out and he drooled cum all over Troy's shaft as he tried to swallow it all. Eventually the man stopped cumming and Chris licked up and down Troy's cum coated shaft and balls. "Oh my God Troy. I never thought you'd stop cumming." Chris licked at a small pool of cum at the base of Troy's cock.

Troy chuckled. "I've been told I have huge loads."

Chris sat up and handed Troy his jeans and underwear. "If I had known it was that big I'd have let you cum all over me." Chris laughed. "I love a good cum shower. And you had enough there for at least two guys." He leaned in and kissed Troy. Troy moaned, probably at missing out on something no woman has ever let him do. "Now get out of here. I've still got four guys to finish off." Chris said, including Dave and John in that total.

Troy finished buttoning himself up and left the room and Chris quickly readjusted himself and put on a little fresh makeup.

Chis knocked on the door when he was ready for the next guy. So far so good. Four down and two to go he thought. It was so hot knowing that all these guys were eager for blowjobs but had no idea that a guy was taking their loads one by one. He wondered what they would think or do if they knew just who was getting them off. As he thought about it, sitting on the bed, the next guy came through the door.

He was about 5'10" and 180 lbs. His hair was short and blond. His eyes were narrowly set and brown and his face was soft with rounded features. He looked like he was in relatively good shape as he stepped into the light of the room.

"Hi there. I'm Lisa. And you are?" He smiled at the man as he rose from the bed.

"Uh, Jeff." He replied. Jeff stepped towards Chris as he looked him up and down. His hands went to the buckle of his belt and he undid his pants.

"Awfully forward aren't you?" Chris giggled.

"I figured we'd get right down to business." Jeff answered. "It's what we're all here for aren't we?"

Chris stepped forward and helped Jeff undo his jeans. "Yes. Yes it is." He tugged down Jeff's pants. "Well then let's see what I have to work with." He tugged Jeff's pants and boxers down to reveal a hard 6" cock a little longer than his own. The head was fat and purplish and the shaft was skinny. Chris licked his lips. "Mmmm. I like."

Jeff moaned as Chris reached down to rub him. He watched as Chris dropped to his knees and immediately began licking his shaft and balls. "Oh yes. That feels so good Lisa." He let his hands drop to Chris' head and he gently guided his mouth over his cock. Chris didn't pull away so he kept going. His hands caressed the hair on Chris' head.

Chris felt Jeff's hands on his head and then in his hair. He hoped that he wouldn't pull off his wig. So rather than work against it he'd just go with the flow. Opening wider he took Jeff's cock easily into his mouth. He could hear the appreciative groans and grunts above as he began to deep throat the cock in his mouth. Jeff pumped his hips back and forth, all while holding Chris' head in place and face fucking him. Chris moaned and grunted too as he bobbed back and forth over Jeff's rigid shaft. His hands reached behind Jeff and began to grip the man's ass. He decided to tease Jeff a little and see what he'd let him do.

He ran a finger up and down the crack of Jeff's ass and he moaned. He didn't stop Chris or pull away so he kept going. As he sucked and licked as best he could while Jeff held his face there, Chris teased Jeff's tight ass with a finger or two. Pushing gently and wiggling them around but never penetrating him. Jeff grunted and moaned and even pushed back against his fingers. Chris wondered how far Jeff would let him take it. After a few minutes jeff let go of Chris' head and gasped. Chris looked up at Jeff and licked his shaft.

"You like that baby?" Chris cooed as he slipped a hand between the man's cheeks again and gently probed his ass.

Jeff groaned. "Oh yes. That feels good. Keep going."

Chris stood up and went to the bedside table. He grabbed a bottle of lube as Jeff watched him. His eyes got a little bigger. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He said as he dripped some lube on an outstretched finger and dropped to his knees again. "Now get ready. I'm going to blow your mind."

Jeff didn't say anything as Chris began to suck his hard cock again. He yelped when he felt Chris' cool finger press against his tight hole though. His eyes narrowed as Chris pressed his finger against his tight pucker.

Chris pulled off Jeff's cock. "Relax baby." He said as he pressed forward. He felt his finger slip into the tight recess of Jeff's ass and Jeff moaned as Chris drove his finger deeper and began to wiggle it around.

"Oh God." Jeff gasped as Chris wiggled his finger. He massaged Jeff's prostate, making his cock jump. That feels wonderful.

"I told you it would. Now just wait until I start sucking that cock again." Chris teased a second finger into Jeff's ass before he went back to sucking him and Jeff took it with no complaints. His hips moved back and forth and he groaned and moaned as Chris began to finger fuck him in earnest now. Chris opened his mouth and took Jeff's throbbing cock back in his mouth as he now sucked and fucked Jeff. He was holding himself still, just letting Jeff control the amount of pleasure that he was getting.

Chris sucked hard on Jeff's cock, licking and drooling over his shaft with every thrust forward. His fingers wiggled and moved in and out of Jeff's ass with every thrust. Jeff was moaning and groaning, enjoying the sensations. Chris could feel Jeff's ass tighten around his fingers as he kept fingering and sucking him. Chris pulled off his cock and licked him up and down just as Jeff cried out.

"Oh God Lisa! That feels great! I, I'm going to cum." He cried just as his cock began to explode.

Chris felt the first shot hit his face as Jeff unexpectedly had his orgasm. He gasped and opened his mouth, not trying to take his cock back in his mouth but to at least swallow some of his load as his spasming cock spewed hot sticky cum on his face. He kept his composure and continued his fingering of Jeff's ass as his cock shot spurt after spurt of hot cum on his face and into his mouth. He managed to swallow a couple of shots but the rest landed on his face and chin.

When his orgasm finished, Jeff looked down and blushed. "Oh God. I'm so sorry." He started to apologize again when Chris stopped him.

"It's okay Jeff." Chris slipped his slickened fingers from Jeff's ass and Jeff started putting himself back together. Using his other hand, he wiped some cum from his chin and licked it off his fingers. "Mmmm. I rather like a cum shot to the face." He smiled behind the white sticky fluid that was coating his face.

"That's never happened to me before." He said sheepishly.

"But did you like it? I told you it would feel good. I should have warned you that it might also make you cum faster." Chris said as he stepped into the bathroom to clean his face off.

Jeff finished buttoning himself up and moaned. "Ohhhh yesss." He hissed.

Chris stepped out of the bathroom after cleaning off his face and kissed him. "I'm glad you did. Now get out of here so I can finish up with the last three guys." He swatted Jeff's ass and ushered him out the door before quickly reapplying some makeup and knocking on the door again.

This time a man in khaki pants and a polo walked through the door. He looked like he was in his early to mid-twenties, probably fresh out of college. He smiled nervously as he stepped towards the bed.

"Hi there. I'm Lisa. What's your name?" Chris said walking up to the man and smiling.

"I'm Tim." He said, his voice squeaking a bit.

Chris giggled. "Don't be so nervous. I'm going to show you a good time. You look pretty young. Have you been working long with the other guys?" Chris asked, trying to make Tim feel more at ease.

"Only a couple of months." Tim swallowed hard.

Chris' eyes widened. "Oh, so you're even younger Than Dave." He reached out and began to stroke Tim's leg, eager to see what this young man hand in his pants.

Tim gasped and let out a low moan. "Um, yeah. I, I was a year behind Dave in college."

"Relax Tim. You seem nervous. What can I do to ease your mind?" Chris rubbed a little higher as Tim began to pull away.

Tim looked at Chris and blushed.

"What's wrong Tim?" Chris asked. "Is this too much for you?" He sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Tim. "I'm not going to hurt you. Just give you an incredible amount of pleasure."

Tim looked down at the floor. "It's not that." He shifted on his feet back and forth and then looked Chris in the eyes. "I'm gay."

Chris gasped. Well, this could still work for Tim, he thought. "That's okay. It doesn't matter to me. Does anyone else know?" Chris asked as he stood up and approached Tim.

"No one I work with does. I have friends and family that do. I went along with tonight so no one would think it strange that I bowed out."

Chris reached out and took Tim's hand in his. He wasn't sure if he wanted to hug him or put Tim's hand on his cock in his panties to show him what he really was. Tim squeezed Chris' hand in response to being held.

"I won't say anything, at least not yet."

Tim looked puzzled. "What does that mean?"

"Well," Chris continued, "I have a couple of things to tell you that will change some things." He looked Tim in the eye and smiled. "And I promise they will make things better."

Tim cocked his head to one side in a puzzled look. "Um, oaky."

"Well, I guess I can tell you this, I don't think they would mind. Dave and John are bi. They told me last night when they met me that this trip was for them to have a little fun together."