Chris' Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim gasped. "Oh wow. I never expected that." He looked shocked and turned on at the same time. "But John is married."

"He told me he's been sneaking around behind his wife's back with Dave. And that no one at the company knows either. Well, except you now. Can I tell them about you? The three of you might be able to have some fun together." Chris chuckled.

Tim laughed. "Might as well. This is quite the revelation. Now what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?"

Chris didn't say anything. Instead, he took Tim's hand and moved it towards his own cock buried under the robe and panties he was wearing.

Tim felt the soft cares of the satin robe and then he felt something hard, yet yielding under the robe. His eyes widened and stared at Chris, realizing what it was that he was touching. "Oh my God! You're a transexual."

It was Chris' turn to laugh. "Well not exactly. Crossdresser. And Dave and John know. They fucked me good last night. But the other guys tonight don't know a thing." He stepped back and dropped the robe from his shoulders to the floor. "These aren't real. They're breast forms and the wig is one that my wife picked out for me."

"Your wife?" Tim spat out. "You're married?"

"Yes and she knows everything. She even knows what I'm up to right now."

Tim shook his head and chuckled. "This is just too wild. I can't believe it."

"Well, you should." Chris stepped closer and out his hand on Tim's groin. There was a bulge in his pants now. "Do you want that blowjob now? You can even have what Dave and John got last night, my ass, if you want.""

Tim grinned. "I've never been with a crossdresser before. This will be a new experience for me."

"So that's a yes?" Chris said as he undid Tim's pants and pulled them down to reveal a seven-inch cock that was getting harder by the moment.

"What do you think?" Tim said as he glanced from Chris' face down to his cock.

Chris moaned and dropped to his knees in front of Tim, taking Tim's cock in his hands and stroking it. Chris leaned in and licked down the length of the shaft and then sucked each of Tim's balls into his mouth. "Let's get this nice cock all wet for my ass. We don't want to take too long; John and Dave might wonder what's taking so long and decide to investigate."

Tim moaned. "Ughh. Well from what you just told me; it seems the four of us could have some fun together." He watched as Chris licked his way to the top of his cock and swallowed it. Slowly his cock disappeared into Chris' mouth until it was buried in his mouth. "Oh my God. That is incredible. No one has ever done that to me before." He started to rock his hips back and forth matching his thrusts with Chris' bobbing head.

Chris moaned. The thought of taking all four of them on was intriguing. He'd been wanting to be the center of attention with a group of guys before, but he'd imagined it being more than just three guys. Instead, it was a group of them, maybe then, all spilling their seed on and in him. He continued to suck Tim's cock as his mind raced with how this might play out. Finally, he pulled off Tim and grinned up at him. "Do you really want to do that? Because I'm all for more fun." He laid tender kisses along the hard shaft in his hand.

Tim let out a long sigh as Chris stood up in front of him. His cock was still in Chris' hand. The look on his face showed that he was thinking about what to do. Another moan escaped his lips as Chris leaned in and kissed his neck and stroked his cock. "Mmmm. Yes. Let's do it." He groaned as she trailed her lips over his neck.

Chris pulled back, exposing a huge grin on his face. "Looks like our evening just got a whole lot more exciting. How do you want to handle this? Just have me bring them over?"

Tim laughed nervously. "I can't believe this is happening. How about you go over and there and tell them what went down and see if they're up for it? I'll wait here." He laid down on the bed. "If they want to play bring them over. If not, no loss. You come over and fulfill your part of the deal and then you can have your fin with them."

Chris smiled at Tim as he reached behind him and opened the door to the adjoining room and slipped through. When he closed the door and looked into the room he saw Dave and John on the bed, naked already and kissing and fondling each other. They were obviously wrapped up in what they were doing, they didn't even hear him step into the room. He cleared his throat and startled them.

Dave looked over and smiled. He saw that Chris' makeup was a bit disheveled and she had ditched the robe. "Oh, uh. Hi Lisa. Everyone gone now?"

"It looks like you two got started without me." Chris sat down on the edge of the bed and caressed their cocks.

"All finished with Tim?"

"Well, sort of." He gave them a sheepish grin.

"Sort of?" Dave asked, giving Chris a funny look.

"Well. We had a rough start." Chris paused. "Until he told me he was gay. Then I let him in on my little secret. And yours."

"He is?" John said incredulously. "And you told him about us?!"

"Well, it's not like he wouldn't figure it out once I let him in on my secret. And Now that brings me to what I said earlier. He's still next door, waiting for the three of us." He glanced at both men on the bed and smiled wide.

"Wait, what?" Dave asked, a bit confused. "You mean he's waiting in the nest room and wants all three of us to come over and join him?"

Chris squeezed Dave's hard cock. It hadn't flagged at all so he figured that he was up for it. "Yes. The two of us cooked up the idea. The three of you can have me tonight, together."

John looked over at Dave, "What do you think? All three of us have a secret. We might as well enjoy it together." He shrugged and chuckled as he stood up and grabbed a robe from the bathroom in preparation to head over.

Chris smiled and headed next door as the other two got robes on to head over.

Tim looked up and smiled at Chris as he stepped through the door. "So? Are they coming over?" He asked, hopeful.

Before Chris could say anything, Dave and John stepped through the door.

"I guess that's a yes. Hi guys." He waved at them, naked on the bed.

Dave smiled, at ease with seeing Tim naked. "I hear you have a little secret too?" He walked over to the bed and looked down at Tim's hard cock. "Three cocks in one weekend. This is quite the experience for me."

Tim laughed. "Who says you get it? I thought we were going to entertain Lisa."

John laughed. "There's no sense in letting her have all the fun." He dropped his robe and walked to the bed, eyeing Tim's cock sticking straight up. "I wish I'd known you were gay when you hired in. We could have been having so much fun together."

Tim patted the bed. "Well let's make up for lost time. In the closet guys are my favorite. They get pretty kinky." He reached over and began to stroke John's cock.

Chris watched as the men began to get comfortable with each other on the bed. "I'm going to freshen up in the bathroom. I'll be out in a few minutes. You three get comfortable." He grabbed his cell phone and headed to the bathroom as he heard Tim call back, "Take your time, we'll be ready for you."

Chris giggled as he shut the door to the bathroom. Before freshening up his makeup he texted Christy. He looked at his watch on the counter and saw that it was close to 7:30 which meant that it was 5:30 at home. Christy should be there and eating dinner at that point, not getting it on with Tom yet. "Hi baby. How are you doing?" He started to apply fresh lipstick. A reply came back fairly quick.

"Doing well. We're getting ready to eat dinner. And you? All finished for the night already??"

"Oh no. I finished up five of the guys and got a nice surprise with the sixth."

"Oh really?"

Chris typed fast. "Turns out the last guy I was servicing is gay. He was all hesitant about being in the room with me for a blowjob. None of the other guys know he's gay. But I let him know my secret and he got right back into wanting a blowjob. So, we decided to let John and Dave in on his secret. The three of them are in bed now getting to know each other and are going to have their way with me when I get done freshening up." He set his phone down and continued fixing his makeup, cleaning dried cum off his cheeks and reapplying some concealer and blush when Christy replied.

"Oh my God! You got lucky! Your first gang bang. I'm jealous."

"Well, I wouldn't quite call three guys a gang bang. I was thinking six or seven at once would qualify for that. Surrounded by cocks. Lol." But I'm not going to turn down a new, willing participant. So, what are the two of you going to be up to?" He asked.

"Well, have fun flirting with each other. We're going to eat dinner. Maybe watch a movie and then have some fun."

"Turning this into a real date aren't you? Lol."

"I need something to keep me entertained while you're gone. :)- I'm going to blow this boys mind tonight. "

Chris chuckled. "Have fun and tell him I said 'hi'."

"I will. Have fun with your new pal tonight." She texted back.

"I plan on it." He sent back. "Bye now." He set his hone aside and finished up his makeup.

He left the robe on the floor of the bathroom and stepped out into the room. He saw the three men on the bed and Tim was now sucking John while Dave was licking Tim's cock. "I see the three of you are getting better acquainted." Chris chimed in.

Tim looked over at Chris, John's cock still in his mouth and smiled.

"We wanted to be ready for you so We thought we'd get a jump start on things." John groaned.

Chris chuckled as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Well, I'm here now." He leaned over and licked Dave's cock, eliciting a moan from Dave. "How about you three fill me up?"

To emphasize his point, he turned around and wiggled his ass at the men. "I want all three of you to breed my ass. I've swallowed plenty of loads tonight. I need some hard cocks in my ass now. And don't forget, my wife wants pictures." He smiled as he set his phone down on the bedside table within easy reach of someone.

Tim moaned as he watched Chris wiggle his ass. He pulled off of john's cock and spoke up. "Sounds like a good idea to me Lisa." He reached over and rubbed Chris' ass and tugged down the panties he was wearing. Chris sighed as his cock sprang free and his bare ass was exposed to the gentlemen on the bed.

"Ohhh. Are you three going to strip me down?" He wondered if it would ruin the illusion for them if he ditched the bra. He stepped out of the panties that Tim had now tugged down past his knees. He glanced at Tim and then at the other two as he turned around and eyed them, his hard cock sticking straight out in front of him. All three men stared wide eyed at him. He could see the lust in their eyes and he knew the answer. Before they could say anything, he reached up and tugged off the bralette that he was wearing and let his false breasts fall free. He stood there for a moment, somewhat self-conscious at standing there, naked, in his other persona in front of a group of guys for the first time. He blushed a bit.

All three men let out a low moan as he stood there. Dave got up from the bed and stood in front of Chris. He reached out and pulled Chris' naked body to his. Chris' false breasts crushed between the two of them and their cocks rubbed against each other. Both men moaned at the feeling. "God you look so hot Lisa." Dave grunted as he began to kiss Chris' neck.

Chris moaned and let his head fall back as Dave kissed him. "Even though these aren't real?" He pressed his chest into Dave's for emphasis. The feel of their bodies crushed together like that, his fake breasts squeezed between them, was making him moan and sigh. If only he could feel through the fake breasts, he thought as he reached around and gripped Dave's ass.

Dave didn't answer but Tim and John did. "Yes Lisa." They both gushed as he felt two more pairs of hands on his body, caressing him and rubbing him. John and Tim had gotten off the bed and were now rubbing and then kissing his body. His ski was on fire from all the attention he was getting at the moment and he loved it.

Tim knelt down and began kissing Chris' hips. He worked his way between Dave and Chris and then began licking Chris' cock at first but then decided to suck on Dave's. "No sense in wasting an opportunity like this." He moaned. Both men let out groans of pleasure above him as he began to move back and forth between the two cocks he was presented with and after a while they pulled away to look down at him and smile.

"Mmm that was incredible Tim." Dave groaned. "But how about we let Lisa get down there and take your place?"

Tim grunted as he stood up, waving his cock in an invitation towards Chris as he got on his knees. All three men were now standing either in front of or to his left and right. He looked around at all three cocks and licked his lips. "You three are going to help make a fantasy of mine come partially true." He reached out with both hands and began stroking Dave and John as he leaned forward to lick Tim's shaft.

"Oh really?" Tim moaned.

What fantasy is that?" john asked.

To be the center of attention for a group of guys." Chris turned to lick the head of John's cock. John let out a loud groan. "I'd envisioned at least seven or eight guys ready to pump me full of cum but three will do nicely for a start."

He turned his head to face Dave and sucked his cock deep in his mouth. One by one he licked and sucked all three men, teasing and pleasing them as they stood there watching him act the proper slut on the floor. After working his way around to all three gentlemen for the third time Tim pulled Chris to his feet.

"How about you get on the bed and we'll give you what you really want?" He smacked Chris' ass lightly to emphasize what he meant.

A shiver ran up Chris' spine and he obediently lay on the bed and spread his legs growing more and more comfortable being naked with his fake breasts on display without a care in the world. "I'm all yours boys. Do with me what you will." He glanced around at the three men, pulled his ass cheeks apart, exposing his tight, smooth hole, and said, "Who gets to fill me first?"

John looked at Tim and Dave and then spoke up as he climbed on the bed, his body near Chris' head. "Tim, you can have her first. Dave and I have already gotten to feel the pleasure of that fine ass around our cocks." He held out his cock for Chris as he spoke. Without needing any prompting Chris turned his head and began to lick and suck his shaft. "Oh God Lisa! You are such a good cocksucker." He looked down and watched as Chris took the length of his shaft deep in his mouth and back out again with no trouble.

Chris smiled up at John as the two other men got into position on the bed. "That's why you like it. I suck better than your wife." He stuck out his tongue and flicked it across his cock head before sucking it back in, making John moan. As He bobbed up and down on John's cock, he felt Tim crawl between his legs and tease his tight ass with his cock. He pulled off John and moaned, "Oh baby, lube up that thing before you fill me up." And he went back to sucking John.

Dave, knelt on the other side of Chris, reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lube. Instead of handing it over the Tim though he squeezed some out on his hand and reached down to lube up his cock for him. Tim thrust in and out of his hand as he slathered lube all over his rigid shaft. "Now hold her legs up and I'll line your cock up with her ass." He announced.

Chris groaned around John's cock. He felt so vulnerable there, naked, a cock in his mouth and his legs now held up in the air and a fat cock ready to impale him. He knew he shouldn't but he did. He could feel Tim's cock now pressing against his puckered ring. With his legs in the air, he couldn't steady himself or easily push against Tim to take his cock and the anticipation of being penetrated was driving him crazy.

Tim held onto Chris' legs and let Dave line up his cock at the entrance to Chris' ass. "Mmmm this is so hot Dave." He pressed froward through Dave's grip and began to feel the tight ring of flesh give way. He pulled back with his arms and Chris' ass yielded, eliciting moans from both of them. He could see the look of pleasure all over Chris' face as the bulbous head penetrated his tight ring. "You are so tight Lisa." Tim groaned as he began to push his slick cock deeper into Chris' rectum. Groans escaped from all four men, either from the pleasure they were getting or from what they were witnessing, or both. He held himself there for a moment, feeling Chris' ass grip his cock, trying to pull him in deeper. Slowly he slid deeper into Chris' ass until he was buried to his balls.

Chris grunted and groaned as Tim filled his ass. He bobbed up and down on John as the large cock filled him. Eventually he felt Tim's balls slapping his ass and it was incredible. He pulled off john's hot cock and moaned. "Oh god Tim. I love a cock in me so much." He wiggled his ass as best he could with his legs held up in the air. "Pound me and fill me with cum now. I want it."

Chris clenched his ass around Tim as he stroked John and Dave. And you two, bring those cocks closer together so I can suck them. As he brought their two cocks together so the heads were touching, he felt Tim pick up the pace fucking his ass. He began to rock back and forth, his false breasts jiggling like the real thing and tugging on his skin. The feeling was turning him on immensely and he wondered if he'd cum before the other three would at this rate. The sensation was totally new to him and he loved it.

Dave moaned as he watched Chris stick out his tongue and begin to lick both his and John's cock at the same time. The look on his face showed that he was enjoying the feel of his cockhead rubbing John's, and having a tongue and a pair of lips wrapped around both of them was even better. He grunted and groaned as their bodies rocked slowly. Leaning in he pulled john close to his face. "Kiss me John."

John leaned in and opened his mouth as his lips touched Dave's. His tongue darted into Dave's mouth and they began wrapping their tongues around each other as he continued to feel Chris suck each of them. His hands reached out to pinch Dave's nipple as they made out, eliciting a low moan from Dave. He pulled off Dave and bent his head lower to replace his fingers with his lips on the sensitive nipples. As he sucked and licked them, he heard a groan come from Tim.

Tim pumped Chris' ass faster and harder. As he plowed his hot as he watched Dave and John make out while getting sucked off by Chris. His eyes darted from watching them to watching his cock saw in and out of Chris' smooth ass. When John leaned over to lick and suck Dave's nipples, he almost lost it and began to groan loudly. "Oh God that's hot you two. Keep up the show and I'm going to flood Lisa's ass with a huge load of cum."

Chris groaned and stopped sucking the two cocks in his mouth. "That's the point baby. Flood my ass." To emphasize his point, he thrust back against Tim as best he could and clenched his ass around the thick shaft burring in him. Tim groaned and began pumping faster. Chris could feel his cock swelling and he was holding onto his thighs harder so he could pump faster. "Oh yeah! Fuck me good Tim!" At this point Chris let go of John and Dave and was concentrating on getting Tim off. He gyrated his hips and clenched his ass as best he could around the thick invader in his ass. "Do it! Cum in me!"

Tim gasped and grunted as Chris milked his cock with his ass. "Oh my God! Yes! That feels incredible baby!" He pumped faster and faster now. His balls tightened and his cock swelled, ready to explode. He thrust deep into Chris' ass once more and cried out. "I'm cumming! Ahhhh!" He grunted and let loose. Shot after shot of cum issued from his cock and flooded Chris' ass.