Chris' Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris moaned and groaned as he felt Tim's hot cum coat the walls of his ass. "Yesssss. It feels so good!" He hissed. Time pumped his cock in and out in short strokes as he shook with his orgasm. Chris clenched his ass tight, milking the last of his cum from him. Finally, Tim came down from his orgasm and slipped from deep within Chris's ass. He felt empty and wide open and cum dripped from his freshly fucked ass. Tugging on John's cock he guided him to take Tim's place. "Slide right in John." Chris gasped. Tim slid off the bed and watched as John took his place.

John wasted no time. He straddled one of Chris' legs and rolled him onto his side holding up his other leg and resting it on one shoulder. He pulled Chris closer to him, raising his hips off the bed a bit, and sank right into his ass. Between the cum in his ass and being freshly fucked he slid in to the base easily in one stroke.

Chris gasped as he was rolled onto his side and John held him open like a guy trying to split a chicken wishbone. He'd never been fucked like this before. He was half on his back and half on his side when John unceremoniously plowed right into his ass, burying himself deep in his bowels. From here he couldn't do much but hold on for the ride. It felt so dirty and naughty to be used this way and he loved it. He raised his arms and stretched out as John began to easily plow in and out of his ass. His fake breasts swayed and wiggled as John buried himself deep within Chris with each stroke, his cock and balls also swinging and swaying as his body was used for another's pleasure. "Oh God John. I love it." Chris groaned. "Fuck me good. Use me and get off." Chris grunted and groaned as John took him to heart. He felt John tighten his grip on his outstretched legs he pumped deeper into Chris.

Dave watched as John slipped into Chris' ass with ease. Once he'd gotten his rhythm down Dave move din and caressed Chris' stomach and chest while he held his cock to his lips. "Suck it Lisa. Let's keep you filled at both ends." Dave groaned as Chris eagerly swallowed his cock. He watched as Chris sucked him deep into his mouth and began to bob up and down as best he could while getting plowed by John. As they took their pleasure from Chris, he glanced over at Tim who was now standing nearby and holding Chris' phone snapping pics. "Make sure you get some good ones of her filled at both ends and held open like this." He reached down and held Chris' head steady as he fucked his hot mouth.

Tim snapped pics as John and Dave had their way with Chris. Chris was holding his own between the two men, moaning and groaning as his body rocked back and forth. "That's it Lisa. Take those cocks like a pro." He egged them on as he switched the phone to video mode. "Fill her with her second load of cum John. She wants it."

Chris pulled off of Dave and gasped. "Yes. Yes I want it." He moaned between thrusts. "Pump me full of cum for the second time." Chris ground his hips against John as best he could, squeezing his ass muscles to help him orgasm.

John moaned and pumped deeper into Chris' ass. "I'll fill that hot ass Lisa. You feel so damn good and look like such a slut like this."

"I'm your slut." Chris gasped. "Now cum in your whore."

Dave moaned and John groaned as Chris debased himself between the two men. John couldn't hold back any more and thrust into Chris' ass one last time and exploded. "Oh God! Uggghhhhhhhhhh!" he grunted as his cock spasmed and flooded Chris with a second load of cum. He jerked his hips and moaned as shot after shot flooded the tight confines of Chris' ass. After coming down from his orgasm he slipped from Chris' well fucked ass and sighed. "Your turn Dave. Finish her off."

Chris sighed and moaned. He dropped his raised leg and felt the two loads of cum dripping from his ass and coating his ass crack. "Oh my god. I feel so dirty. And I love it." He reached down and began stroking his cock as Dave rolled him into his stomach.

"Get on your knees Lisa." Dave commanded.

Chris did as he was told and got on his knees. Before he could do anything else He felt john's hands on his ass, spreading him wide. Again, a cock invaded his ass easily. aided by the two loads of cum that had already been dumped in him. Dave grabbed his hips and began pumping fast and hard.

"Ughhhh. Yesssss! Fuck me hard." Chris gasped as he stroked himself.

"Oh, I will. I'm close to cumming with all that sucking and licking you were doing. I'm going to pump you fast and hard." Dave declared. He gripped Chris' hips and continued his assault on Chris' well fucked ass as Tim continued to film the whole thing. In and out he thrust at a fast pace, grunting and groaning.

Chris gasped as he felt Dave's cock sliding in and out faster and faster, churning the cum that was already deep in his bowels and making some of it ooze from his ass from around Dave's cock. "Oh God Dave. Do it! Fill me one last tie with cum tonight! I want it bad." As he egged Dave on he stroked his own cock and felt a hand smack his ass. He yelped and moaned as another smack hit his other cheek. He clamped down on Dave's cock as the blows came, some hard some soft, until Dave cried out without warning and emptied his cock into Chris' ass. Chris felt him spasm and shoot his load into his well fucked hole.

Dave pulled out and motioned for Tim to get a good shot of Chris' well fucked ass. He held it open so Tim could get a good shot of all the cum still dripping from his wet hole, all the while Chris was still stroking his cock. "Such a beautiful sight Lisa. You are so hot and dirty."

John moaned as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. "Now who's going to finish her off?"

Tim groaned and gently pushed Chris over and onto his back. "Let's have her finish herself off. She's probably so close already."

Chris groaned as he rolled over on the bed. He could feel a large wet spot already gathering under his ass as he continued to stroke his cock. He wasn't going to argue with the guys. He was definitely close.

"Play with your tits too Lisa." Dave grunted.

Chris did as he was told. One hand still on his cock he reached up with the other and rubbed the nipple of one breast as if it was the real thing. With each tug and pull he could feel the form pulling at his skin and exciting him. Oh, how he wished he could really feel his hand on his breast now. He arched his back, getting into the little show he was now putting on.

After stroking and playing with himself for a minute he couldn't hold back any longer. With a loud moan he gripped his cock and pumped it one last time and exploded all over himself. Shot after shot of pent up cum from the last three hours blew from his rigid shaft. The first landed on his face. The next few hit his chest and stomach until he was coasted in his own sticky fluid. Finally, his orgasm subsided and he came down, breathing hard and looking an utter mess but he loved it. His head rolled to one side to face Tim and he blew a kiss at his phone. "Oh God I'm in heaven." He gushed as he stretched out on the bed.

Tim shut off the camera and sighed. "Dear God that was hot." He exclaimed as the three men stood there around the bed, looking down at Chris, laying in a puddle of cum that was leaking from his ass.

Chris smiled up at them. "thank you, gentlemen, for showing a lady a great time tonight."

"Thank YOU." Dave replied. "This weekend has been one incredible adventure after another."

Chris sat up and got off the bed. His legs still felt a little wobbly after being fucked so thoroughly. He made his way to Tim and kissed him. "Thank you for making tonight extra fun." He then led him to the door. "But now I need to get cleaned up and ready for some sleep. You three wore me out."

Tim kissed Chris back as he opened the door. "Have a good night's sleep. It looks like I'll have some new playmates when I get back home from this trip now thanks to you." He patted Chris' ass, looked past him to Dave and John with a smile, and headed out the room.

When the door closed Chris turned to face John and Dave. "Oh God I've never been so full of cum at both ends before. You three really filled me up tonight." He walked to the men and kissed them both. Thank you for tonight."

"You're more than welcome." John said. "Now how about we all get cleaned up and then head to bed?" He looked at Chris then at Dave.

Chris looked at the bed and chuckled. "Sounds good. But we better sleep in the other bed. You three left quite a mess on this one."

Dave laughed. "Us? That's all you."

Chris reached over and swatted Dave playfully on the ass. "I don't think so. You three made the mess that's dripping from my ass that's on the bed. Now how about I clean up here and you two get cleaned up next door and I'll be over in a little while." Chis headed to the bathroom and then paused. "Now, do you want me to come over naked? Or slip into some lingerie for the two of you?"

John and Dave looked at each other and then back at Chris. Dave spoke up, "We'll leave that up to you Lisa." He said as he leaned in to give Chris a peck on the cheek before heading next door with John.

Chris rushed off to the bathroom to remove his wig and hop in the shower. The hot water washed over him as he soaped up and cleaned himself off. His mind replaying the events of the night and reliving the excitement of getting royally fucked for over a half an hour before the men finally allowed him to cum and even then, they made him do it himself. It was all so hot. He soaped up his hands and ran them through the crack of his ass. He teased his freshly fucked hole with a finger and felt cum still dripping out. His ass must look like it's gaping he thought, but it felt so damn good. If that was how three cocks felt he wondered how he'd feel if seven men took his ass in one night. His legs buckled a bit at the thought.

He soaped up his chest and cleaned off his breast forms. The dried cum coming off them as he massaged them under his fingers. He could feel the tug of the forms on his chest but not his hands on the forms. Every time he touched them, the urge to want them to be real grew stronger. He wasn't sure if it was the fact that Christy told the boys to keep him dressed all weekend, and he was obliging, or that it really turned him on and he wanted it more than he thought. He finished up showering, dried off, and reapplied his makeup. He decided that he wanted to show Dave and John the other lingerie set they'd bought him so he slipped into his tap pants and camisole top. The tap pants did nothing to hide his cock, in fact, it would peek out the side now and then since the pants were slit up to his waist, but he loved it all the same.

Satisfied with his look he grabbed his phone and saw the time. Almost ten o'clock. Not late but it sure felt like it. He wondered what Christy was up to back home since it was two hours earlier. He decided to text her and send her some photos. He took a pic of himself all freshened up and flipped through the other photos the guys had taken of him. There were some of him with Tim fucking him while sucking Dave and John, some of him with John in his ass, a long video of him getting fucked my John and then Dave, and then a pic of him lying on the bed, spent, cum on his face and chest and a large wet spot clearly visible under his ass. He checked all the photos and added them into his text to Christy. "Had a great time tonight as you can see. There's even video but I'll show that to you when I get home, it's long. I hope you're having a good time too. I'm off to get some sleep with Dave and John."

He hit send and headed into the next room without even knocking. Rounding the corner, He caught Dave and John in bed and sucking each other. "Haven't you two had enough for one night?" He giggled.

Dave looked up from sucking John and smiled. "Never. Wy don't you come and join us? You can finish both of us off." He grunted as John continued his sucking. "I'm close as it is. The way he's going at my cock." Dave gasped.

Chris smiled. He wasn't going to turn down the invitation. He crawled onto the bed and Dave climbed off of John, slipping from his mouth as Chris lay down next to John. Dave wasted no time in feeding his cock to Chris. Chris sucked the offered cock deep in his mouth as John knelt on the other side and guided a free hand to his own cock. Chris stroked him as he sucked Dave. He was getting really good at being able to take care of two guys at once this way.

After a few short minutes with his lips wrapped around Dave he was rewarded with another load of cum down his throat. He held it in his mouth as Dave pumped him full because he had an idea. Dave grunted and groaned as his balls emptied into Chris' mouth. When he pulled out Chris didn't say anything. He rolled his head towards John and pulled John's cock to his lips. Without opening his mouth, he sucked John's cock into his mouth like it was penetrating his ass. A gasp escaped John's mouth as he felt the warm confines of Chris' mouth.

"Oh My God Lisa!" John cried out. He looked over at Dave and grunted. "She's still got your load in her mouth." John pumped Chris' face faster as he felt the warm sticky fluid washing over his own cock. He could hear Chris breathing steadily though his nose, maintaining a strong lip lock on his cock and not gulping down any cum in his mouth. He wasn't going to last long with that sensation egging him closer to orgasm.

Chris sucked hard and fast. Trying not to swallow and cum while John was still fucking his face. He wanted both loads in his mouth before he swallowed them. And soon he was rewarded. John let out a low moan and then tensed up. His cock twitched and then blew its load into Chris' mouth. He pulled off John's cock until just the head was in his mouth and let the warm fluid flood his cheeks. God these two could produce huge loads over and over again he thought as his mouth filled with more sticky cum. Finally, John's orgasm subsided and he slipped from between Chris' lips. Chris swallowed both loads at once and let out a long sigh. "That was a good way to end the night."

"Dear Lord Lisa." Dave gasped. "You never cease to amaze us." He collapsed on the bed next to Chris and caressed his stomach and chest through the camisole top.

John fell to the other side of her and rubbed Chris' flaccid cock hidden under the tap pants he was wearing. "This outfit looks great on your hon."

"Thanks, I thought you two would like it." He sighed. "Now I need some sleep. I need some rest so we can have a good sendoff tomorrow morning before the two of you need to leave for home."

Without saying a word Dave reached over and turned off the lights in the room and felt Chris cuddle up next to him.

Chris made himself comfortable and sighed contentedly as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow would bring and what Christy was up to at that very moment.