Chris' Adventures Ch. 16

Story Info
Chris arrives home early to find Rob fucking Christy.
11.7k words
4.89
3.9k
7

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy stepped through the door from the garage into the mud room with a sense of relief. It had been a long grueling week at work after her incredible weekend with Hank and Cassie. Cassie ended up staying overnight Sunday and they ended up making love again Monday morning before she left for work and Cassie left for home. It had been a wonderful weekend and Christy made Cassie promise to stop by more often. Right now she wished Cassie or Chris were here. Chris was still in Vegas and not due back until Monday. It was only two days but she was missing him and could really use a good fucking right about now.

Kicking off her shoes, she padded around the kitchen in her hose clad feet and prepared herself an early dinner, thinking about what she could do tonight to relive this pent-up frustration. She had been so busy and tired this week she hadn't had a single chance to fool around on line or even pleasure herself in bed. Chris had been busy in Vegas with clients with some late nights so he wasn't able to play either. Tonight though, she was going to fix that one way or another.

As she ate dinner she thought through what she might do. She could take a relaxing bath and have a little fun in the tub or shower. She might slip into the tub anyway, even if she didn't have any fun in there. She took a sip of wine and thought about getting online again. Maybe some people she chatted with last weekend would be on, or she could make some new friends and get off, there were always plenty of people there to help with that. She set her glass down and then remembered that Patty and Rob had gotten back from vacation two days ago. Maybe they'd want to come over and play, or she could go over there, have some fun in the hot tub with the two of them.

She finished up her dinner and made up her mind. She'd hop into the tub and relax for a bit and then call Patty and Rob. She glanced at her watch; it was 6:00. Chris was busy with clients probably, being that he was two hours behind in time. Picking up her dishes and dropping them in the sink she headed upstairs to strip down and slip into the tub.

The water filled the jacuzzi tub, hot steam rising and fogging up the mirror as she took off her blouse and bra, freeing her small, pert breasts. Now she reached behind her and unzipped the mid thigh skirt she had been wearing and dropping it to the floor. Now she stood there, in her garter belt, hose, and panties. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. It wasn't often that she wore a garter belt under her usual business attire but she'd wanted to feel a little naughty today. Maybe she'd slip back into it later, a little surprise for Patty and Rob. She unhooked the belt and carefully slid the hose down her legs and off her feet. Hanging the ensemble on the towel hook she turned off the faucet and slipped into the steaming hot bath water. Christy sat back and pushed the button for the jets and sighed. The pulsing water caressing her body felt wonderful.

The tension in her body slowly eased as she lay in the tub. It felt good after along week to sit back and relax. Her hands ran up and down her body, caressing her thighs and breasts and she felt the rest of the tension melt away. She sank deeper into the water, laying her head on the bath pillow, and closed her eyes.

Christy opened her eyes and the water had stopped bubbling and was getting a little cool. She glanced over at the clock on the vanity and noticed that a half an hour had gone by, she'd fallen asleep in the tub. She chuckled as she stood up and grabbed a towel. Man I must have been worn out, she thogh as she dried off, stepping from the tub and stretching. But now she was feeling refreshed and ready for some fun.

She wrapped a towel around herself and called Patty as she stepped back into the bedroom.

"Hi there Christy." Came the cheery voice on the other end of the line.

"Hey Patty." Christy replied. "How are the two of you doing? Want to get together tonight? Have a little fun?"

Patty giggled. She knew what kind of fun Christy wanted to have. "I'd love to but..." She trailed off. "My period started the other day."

Christy frowned. "Well damn. I was hoping you two could come over and keep me company since Chris is still out of town."

"I wish I could." Patty replied. "But. I could offer up Rob's services to you for the night since he's not going to get any form me." She giggled again. "He's horny and I'm pretty sure he's not going to turn it down."

"You're a lifesaver baby." Christy gushed. "I've been without a dick in me since last weekend and I'm really craving one tonight, but don't want to go out. It's been a long week."

"Well he's getting ready to come over. He heard what I said and was up and getting clothes on as soon as I suggested it."

"Tell him not to bother, he can come over in whatever he's wearing right now. Thanks baby." Christy hung up the phone and slipped a robe over her naked body before heading downstairs to greet Rob.

A few minutes later Rob was at the door. Christy opened it before he even got to ring the bell.

Rob smiled when he saw what was waiting for him. There was Christy, framed in the doorway in a satin robe that hung to just below her round ass. He licked his lips and thought of all the wonderful things he was going to do to her tonight as he stepped inside. He leaned in and kissed her as the door closed behind them. "Hi beautiful." He whispered.

Christy smiled. "You just say that because I'm willing to let you stuff all my holes with that fat cock of yours. It's not like I'm young and thin." She stepped back and patted her slightly round belly and rubbed her wide hips.

Rob chuckled as he watched her. He loved how she looked and told her so. "Not at all. You look great to me. The fact you like my big cock, and your husband lets me give it to you, is a bonus."

She stepped forward again, sighing. Rob and Chris always knew the right thing to say to her she mused. she reached own and rubbed his hard length through pajama bottoms he had on. God it felt good, she thought. Having this stuffed in me is going to be wonderful. "Well, he got to have you first, so it's only right that he shares. Unfortunately, he won't be home for another three days and I'm craving a good fucking again." She turned and walked into the kitchen with Rob following.

"Rob watched her sway her ass from side to side as they headed to the kitchen wondering why she was headed that way. "Gettinga snack first?" He laughed as he asked the question.

Christy opened the door to the basement and wiggled her finger at him. "No. I'm going to show you our new little love next that I set up while Chris was gone."

Rob raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what she had in store. "Oh really? You've been busy." He followed her down to the spare room in the basement and his eyes went wide when he saw what she had done with the room. It looked like a normal spare bedroom to him but with lingerie, sex toys, and a camera and computer set up on one wall. He wondered what she intended to do with that tonight.

"So just what have you been up to down here?" He asked.

Christy quickly told him of all that had happened over the last couple of weeks while he and Patty and Chris were all out of town, Chris living it up in Vegas in drag, her playing in chat rooms, inviting over someone they had hooked up with previously, and finally showing off on cam with her college friend. The entire time, Rob was idly rubbing his cock through the pajama bottoms he had on. All this talk was getting him even hornier. "My god. That all sounds like fun. So what do you have planned for tonight?" He shot her a sly grin as his fingers played over the camera.

Christy walked over to him and let her robe fall open, exposing the small bit of cleavage that she had. "Well, what would you like it to entail?" She rubbed his crotch and felt his cock jump in her hand through his sweatpants. "Want to see what I do in chat rooms? Fuck me on camera for everyone to see? Or just fuck me raw with no one watching?" She leaned in and kissed his neck, feeling his pulse quicken under her lips.

Rob moaned. The thought of seeing her please herself in front of others turned him on. Watching a woman masturbate was always a turn on. Hell, he liked watching anyone masturbate. But he wanted to fuck her too. The thought of sticking it to her while others watched would be a new thrill. Yeah, Patty Chris, and Christy have all seen him fuck any of them, but complete strangers was something different and it excited him even more. In response to Christy's question he reached behind her and grabbed her round ass tightly. "How about is I give it to you for everyone to see? That sounds exciting."

"Mmmm. I was hoping you'd say that." Christy sat down at the desk and fired up the chat room to log in. As she did that she called over her shoulder to Rob, "Set up the camera so it's got a good view of the bed. I usually set it at one corner so people can get a good view no matter where I'm at on the bed."

Rob looked over at her surprised. She was talking as if this was something she'd been doing for a long time. He wondered just how much fun he and Patty have been missing out on. "You sound like you've been doing this for a while. You been holding out on Patty and myself?" He chuckled as he followed her directions and got the camera in place.

Christy laughed. "No. I just started playing around with this two weeks ago after Chris left. I got to thinking about how he said you two hooked up and thought I'd try it out myself. Chris encouraged me to." She finished logging into the chat room and continued. "So I had a few nights to play around and see what I liked best. And made a few friends along the way." She looked at the screen and saw that Rob had the camera placed in the right spot and then saw that she had a couple of messages from some friends that she'd made. Then she noticed that, according to the chat bar, some of them were on line. Rob came over and began rubbing her shoulder as she clicked on the message from Carrie.

Rob slipped the robe off of Christy's shoulders and massaged her soft skin as he hread over her shoulder. "Christy, How have you been? I'm so glad I got a chance to talk with you the other night, and to share some private time with you. I really hope that I can talk to you more and eventually meet you and your husband when I head off to college. I would love to learn a few things from the two of you. You're always welcome to chat me up if you catch me online. Kisses, Carrie" Rob wondered what all that meant.

"Looks like you have a coed online the line for you. I never would have thought you'd go for someone that young." He rlet his hand fall off erh shoulder and caress her breast. He moaned in response. "And she wants to meet the two of you? Awfully bold for just a one night chat."

"Well," Christy started, trying to finish reading as Rob played with her breast, "She messaged me, just graduated and will be going to Iowa State in the fall. She's bi-curious and we chatted, she had some things she wanted to get off her chest, and we ended up masturbating on cam for each other. Then she dropped the idea of meeting us and having Chris be the first cock she gets. We've traded a few messages here back and forth since then."

"Wow. Sounds like fun. Maybe she'd want some of what I've got." Rob chuckled.

Christy turned around in her office chair and tugged at Rob's sweatpants, revealing the blue satin panties he had on. "Mmmmm. I like." Christy licked her lips. "Patty, has you wearing these all the time now doesn't she?" she asked as her hands caressed the large bulge in front of her. "Now strip down, but leave on your panties" She commanded "And to answer your question, I don't think so. I told her how big you were and though it sounded good, she didn't think she would be able to take it all. So you're stuck with me and Patty." She leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock that was beginning to poke out from the waistband of the panties. "Though it looks like you're in luck. Carrie is on right now. Her parents and brother must be out again."

Rob moaned as Christy began to tease him with her mouth. "Ohhhh. That would be fun. So is she the only one that gets to see us or do some others?"

Christy smiled up at him. "It seems there are a few friends online. Should I invite them all to watch? Or let anyone in the room see?"

Rob moaned. He thought about it for a minute and decided on just her friends. Keep it small the first time. "Just your friends tonight. Maybe some other time everyone can see. Who knows, maybe it will be all four of us."

"That could be promising." Christy sighed. "Bu first you need to get those pajama bottoms and tee shirt completely off."

Rob did as he was commanded. "Panties too?"

"Noooo. I like you boys in panties. Besides, I want to see what Carrie thinks." Christy, changed the video camera to the one on the desktop, so it showed her with the robe open and Rob from mid chest down, and sent a video chat request to Carrie and waited. It only took a few seconds before a video feed popped up showing Carrie sitting at the desk in her room. She was wearing a red satin camisole trimmed with lace that showed off her ample breasts and she assumed that she was wearing panties or tap pants too.

Carrie gasped when she saw the picture before her. "Christy! Um, oh, how are you? I uh, I was expecting just you. She blushed a bit.

Christy could tell she was looking over her shoulder and straight at the bulge in Rob's panties. "Well I hope you don't mind. Do you like what you see?" She grinned wide.

Carrie giggled as rob squirmed behind Christy. She watched as Christy squeezed the large bulge in the satin panties. "Uh, yes I do actually. Is that your husband, Chris?"

"Nope. My neighbor I was telling you about. Chris is still in Vegas and I wanted some dick. So my neighbor sent over her husband. Want to see it?"

Carrie gasped. "God you're lucky. And yes, after hearing you talk about it, I want to see it."

Without further explanation Christy turned and reached into Rob's panties to fish out his cock. His thick shaft throbbed in her hand as she gripped it, stroking it while the panties caressed his smooth balls. Moans escaping from his lips.

"Oh. My. God!" came Carrie's reply. "He's fucking HUGE!" Her hands dropped from the keyboard, one disappearing below the desk and the other massaging a breast through the satin cami. Her nipples were now rock hard and poking at the fabric. She began to moan and groan as she played with herself.

"I told you he was." Christy opened her mouth and began sucking on Rob's cock. Right away she started bobbing up and don on it for Carrie, taking as much into her mouth as she could, getting almost all of it down her throat this time. She made gagging sounds as she took his cock down her throat over and over, loving the feel of his thick member between her lips. After a few strokes she looked at the camera, pulling off him with a loud pop. "Delicious. And he cums in buckets."

Carrie gasped, pinching her nipple through her camisole. "Oh God. I'd love to try that but he's SO huge. I don't think I could do it."

Rob chuckled and his voice came from off camera. "Well, maybe we can try sometime. If my wife is down for it. You look beautiful by the way."

Carrie blushed again. "Um, thank you." She stopped playing with herself in earnest for a moment. "You really would like to be with me?"

Rob sighed as Christy stroked his still hard cock. "You bet. Who wouldn't want to screw a good-looking girl like you?"

Carrie moaned. "If it ever happens, be gentle." She looked at Christy and smiled. I still can't believe how lucky you are."

Christy gushed. Eager to get to the meat of tonight she continued. "Thanks Carrie. Now, I need a cock in me. Want to get off seeing me get fucked by this monster?"

"God yes!" came the enthusiastic reply from the other end of the screen.

"I'm going to invite a few other friends I see that are online to partake in the spectacle. So put your mic on mute." She turned to Rob and told him to go ahead and get on the bed as Christy changed the camera to the one on the tripod and typed up a message to the other three guys that were online at the moment and invited them to join in and watch. She hit send and latterly hopped onto the bed while shedding her robe.

"Now fuck me good Rob." She straddled him, leaned over, presenting her ass to the camera and kissed him. Her hips ground into his cock as they kissed and rubbed each other. She wanted him in sider her badly.

Rob ran his hands up and down Christy's back, rubbing her soft skin as he ground his hips against her smooth mound. He could feel how wet she was as his cock slipped between her lips and slid back and forth. His tongue darted into her mouth and wrestled with her own. Their kissing was frenzied and passionate at the same time. God he loved coming here to fuck her. It was like having a second version of Patty at his disposal, except this one could take all of his cock in all of her holes. After a few minutes of rolling on the bed he broke their kiss and gasped, "You ready for my cock?"

"Dear god yes Rob. Sheath that baby and slide it in my ass." Christy groaned.

"Yes ma'am!" he knew when she wanted a condom on his cock, and he was starting in her ass, she wanted it in all three holes. He looked around and wondered where they were at.

Christy saw his confusion and knew what he was looking for. "In the drawer of the bedside table." He reached for them as she grabbed the bottle of lube and began smearing it on her tight hole for the camera. Glancing over at the desktop she could see Carrie with her legs spread fingering herself and a couple of other guys were now stroking their cocks. Apparently they were enjoying the show.

Rob guided Christy onto her side and got behind her. He saw Christy looking at the desktop and glanced over. He watched the view of the two of them and got into position so those watching could see him spear her ass. He could also see the others watching them, either rubbing a pussy or cock. The entire situation was turning him on imensly. He couldn't wait to get home and tell Patty all about it. But right now, he wanted to fill Christy's ass. He raised her leg to spread her pussy and expose the crack of her ass to his cock. Christy groaned in response. "You like that baby?"

"You know it. Expose my pussy and ass for everyone and then fill me." She arched her back and played with her breasts as Rob hoisted one of her legs over his hips. She felt his cock slide between the cheeks of her ass, sliding back and forth, teasing her tight hole.

"You want my fat cock in your ass Christy?" Rob teased, thrusting his hips, pushing the head of his cock into her ass just a bit.

"You know I do." Christy grunted, pushing back against Rob, trying to take more of his cock in her. In response Rob grabbed her hips and thrust forward. The head of his cock spread her ass wide and gripped his fat shaft. She gasped and her eyes screwed shut as the quick shot of pain gave way to pleasure. "Oh God Rob! It always feels so good when you slide in me that first time. Now plow my ass."

Rob did as he was asked. He thrust against Christy. He watched the video feed on the monitor as marveled at the sight of Christy's ass taking his cock in one stroke. In moments he was buried up to the hilt in her tight hole. Slowly he pulled out until just the head was in, and he thrust forward, sliding in deep and fast. Her body rocked, causing her breasts to sway as he fucked her hard. In and out he sawed her ass, his hips slapping against her soft, round ass. Her moans echoing off the walls in a statico fashion with every thrust into her. "Damn I love your ass Christy. You're still the only woman who can take my cock all the way. Well you and your husband." He grunted and held her close, bending his head to kiss her.