Chris' Adventures Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy moaned. "And we both love it." She raised her head and met Robs, their lips wrestling with each other in a passionate embrace as he fucked her like a porn star, their moans filling the room and spilling out int o the basement.

Chris had gotten home early. He'd managed to finish up things early and caught a late afternoon flight home from Vegas. He didn't call ahead because he wanted to surprise Christy. Checking his watch it was a little before 7:00. He'd grab a quick bite to eat and head home. He was sure Christy had eaten already and he wanted to fill up before heading home. When he walked in the door he was sure Christy was going to drag him straight to bed so he wanted to have a full stomach.

After running through the drive through he ate on the way home and parked the car in the garage. He was sure that she wouldn't hear him. Their garage door opener was quiet. He chuckled to himself. That was how she had caught Rob and him together on the couch. Her and Patty had come home and they didn't hear the garage. Now it was his turn to catch her. He wondered what she might be doing, maybe playing in bed, or online downstairs. He dropped his bags in the mud room and headed into the kitchen. The lights were on in the kitchen but nowhere else and the door to the basement was open. So she was downstairs playing, he said to himself. Such a naughty girl. I'll sneak down there and peek in on her he thought.

As he worked his way slowly down the stairs so as to not cause the steps to creak he could hear her moaning. Then he heard another voice, "Damn I love your ass Christy. You're the only woman who can take my cock all the way. Well, you and your husband." He froze. Then he heard Christy, "And we both love it." Oh my god. She invited Rob over for a night of fucking. He wasn't angry of course. They regularly swap with Patty and Rob without the other knowing, but catching her in the act was a new experience for him. The grunting and groaning as coming loud and fast from the spare bedroom. His cock was growing fast too. Hearing them was getting him hot and bothered.

He got to the bottom of the stairs and decided to slip out of his jeans and polo. He was going to join them after spying on them for a few minutes. He was sure they wouldn't mind. Quickly shedding his clothes he stood around the corner in just the pair of satin boy shorts that he had packed for the trip. His cock was throbbing and straining at the fabric. He moved to the crack in the door and peeked inside. Christy was on her side, kissing Rob. Rob was behind her with one of her legs in the air and his cock buried in her ass. In and out he thrust as the two of them locked lips and moaned and groaned. As they fucked, Rob slid one hand over her belly and began to diddle Christy's pussy.

"Oh god Rob!" Chris heard Christy cry out as she stopped kissing him. He watched her shake and moan as he fingered her more. "Get out of my ass and fuck my pussy now!" Chris gasped as he heard her say that. It shocked him, she'd never been one to go ass to pussy with him. He wondered what had gotten her to change her mind.

"How badly do you want it?" Rob asked. Chris watched him thrust deep into her ass and grind his hips. But as rob pulled out of her, he watched him reach down and pull a condom off his cock.

"Badly baby! I need a cock in all my holes tonight." Christy gasped as Chris realized that she hadn't gotten kinkier, she just thought ahead. He continued to stroke his cock as she rolled over and pushed Rob onto his back. He noticed that she didn't just mount him but maneuvered him so he weas facing a specific direction before she mounted him reverse cowgirl style.

He then saw Christy's gaze and followed it. She was looking to the corner of the bed. So he maneuvered himself to get a better look through the partially open door to see what she was looking at. There on a tripod was a camera that was aimed at them. This was getting better by the minute. She was filming the whole thing. He couldn't wait to wath it later with her, especially since he was going to make an enterance soon.Moving so he could see the action again, he watched as Christy stroked his hard shaft and rubbed her pussy up and down it's length, making Rob grunt with pleasure. Throiught he door Chris watched as Christy leaned back, letting Rob's cock slide down her wet slit. When it was apparently in the right spot she slowly moved forward, raising her hips so his cock slipped into her as she sat upright. When she was sitting up she had about half of his cock in her and she just held there for a moment, groaning and moaning.

"God Rob, you feel so good in me. " Crhsity gasped.

Rob reached up and grabbed her hips. Guiding her down he impaled her on his cock. Chris watched as her mouth dropped open and her eyes rolled back in her head. "Ughhhhh. Yesssss." She groaned. "Such a monster cock."

Chris stifled a groan. He knew exactly how she felt, he'd had that cock in his ass quite a few times and loved it. He watched intently as she bounced up and down slowly on Rob's thick cock, his shaft spreading her labia and glistening with her juices. She leaned forward tossing her head back and forth as she ground against his cock. Her moans of pleasure filled the room and spilled through the crack in the door. Chris fished out his cock and began stroking in in earnest now. He wasn;t sure how much longer he'd be able to hold out before he wanted to burst in and surprise them.

A few more minutes went by as Chris stroked his cock and watched Rob fucking Christy. By now they had changed positions and Christy was on all fours, her breasts swaying with each thrust and the sound of their flesh slapping each other echoing in the room. Finally he couldn't take it any more. He eased the door open slowly, only enough to slide inside. Both Christy and Rob were facing away from the door towards the camera. He looked around and it was then that he noticed the video streaming on the desktop. He saw rob and Christy in one window. In the three others he saw two guys jerking of, one was in garter belt and hose, the other totally naked. In the third was a nubile looking girl who was now sliding a vibrator in her pussy while playing with her breasts through the camisole she was wearing.

He stifled a moan and, holding out his cock stepped in front of Christy. She had her head down, her long hair covering her head and swaying back and forth. Rob looked up, saw Chris, and gasped, but he kept thrusting into Christy. He didn't miss a beat and just groaned. Chris smiled back as he waved his cock in their direction.

Rob saw Chris step into view and was surprised. It didn't phase him much though. He'd walked in on him fucking Patty once and they didn't miss a beat. He joined in just like Chris was about to do. Gripping Christy's hips he thrust harder into her wet pussy and groaned. With his head he motioned for Chris to move in front of Christy.

Chris did as Rob motioned and held out his cock, inches from Christy's face.

Rob smacked Christy's ass as he continued to fuck her. "Open wide Christy. You've got a surprise waiting for you."

Christy opened her eyes and raised her head. Right in front of her face was Chris's cock, jutting out from the boy shorts he'd pulled down enough to free his cock. She gasped. "Oh God. Chris!" She exclaimed, startled a bit. Then a moan escaped her lips as Rob slammed his cock deep in her pussy form behind.

"Ugghhhh. Hi baby." She cooed. "He's fucking me good." She moaned. "Remind you of the time I caught you?"

Christ chuckled. "Yes. But this time we both want it and expect it." Chris replied as he waved his cock at his wife's lips. "I came home early to surprise you. But it looks like I'm the one who got the surprise." He glanced around the room and then back and Christy, who was now licking his cockhead. He let out a low moan. "And I like the surprise I walked into." He thrust his hips and the head of his cock disappeared into Christy's mouth. She eagerly accepted his cock, swallowing him down to the base. Soon the three of them fell into a rhythm, with Chris and Rob filling Christy from both ends at the same time and her in the middle taking it all.

Christy groaned as Chris slid his cock in her mouth. She didn't expect this to happen but wasn't going to complain. Getting stuffed at both ends was something she always loved and she would never turn it down. Rob guided her back and forth on his cock. His hands pulling and pushing her on his shaft. She helped him and moved back and forth, either getting her pussy or mouth stuffed as she moved like a piston between the two men, and she loved it. She was sure that those watching her were loving it too.

Rob grunted as he pounded Christy's pussy. She was always so tight. He could feel her gripping his cock with every thrust, like she didn't want to let his cock go. Watching her move back and forth between him and Chris was incredible. She took both of them like a pro, no hesitation at all. "God damn Christy! You are so hot!"

Christy pulled off Chris for a moment and sighed. "So are the two of you. But I need to lay down." She slipped off Rob and rolled onto her back, repositioning herself so those watching would get a better view. As she lay there she reached up to Chris as he got into position again at her head. Pulling him down she kissed him long and slow. "Welcome home baby."

Chris grinned at her. "Thanks. I love the welcome party." He kissed her again and sat up, rubbing his cock on her lips as she tongued his shaft and head. "But now I need some release. Watching the two of you was hot."

Rob rubbed the head of his cock at the entrance to Christy's dripping pussy as Chris talked. "You watched us?" He groaned. He knew people were watching him on camera, but now, the thought of being spied on, without him knowing made him even more turned on. "Just how much did you see?" He asked as he slipped his cock slowly into Christy. Inch by inch he eased into her, watching her writhe in pleasure beneath him.

"I came down to see you plowing her ass." Chris groaned in response. Christy was sucking his cock now. He leaned forward and ground his hips slowly as she took him all the way into her throat. He leaned in closer to Rob and moaned. "I was wishing that it was me you were fucking." He grabbed Rob's head and kissed him. Shoving his tongue into his mouth as Christy lay under them, taking their cocks at both ends.

Rob moaned and responded by sliding his tongue into Chris' mouth. He ground his hips back and forth, fucking Christy as he kissed Chris. This whole scene was wild and he loved it. Pulling away from Chris he grinned. "Mmm. Well maybe you'll get to have it."

Christy pulled off her husband's cock after hearing Rob offer his cock up. "Mmmm. Don't you dare." I want you two to cum in me at both ends."

Rob slipped from the tight grip of Christy's pussy. "Well how about Chris and I switch places?" He shot a sly grin at Chris, "Then both of you can suck me at the same time."

"Ohhh I like the sound of that." Christy cooed. "I want to ride Chris though."

The three of them maneuvered themselves into position. Chris was now laying on the bed and already licking Rob's throbbing cock that was hanging over him. Rob in turn lowered his head and took Chris all the way down his throat as Christy crawled back on the bed. He bobbed up and down as Christy straddled Chris' legs, waiting her turn.

"I thought I was the one who was going to get to enjoy his cock?" She quipped as she slid four of her fingers into her pussy, waiting her turn.

Rob pulled of Chris' cock and smiled at her. "I couldn't resist. You know how much I love his cock." He sat up and gripped his own cock in his hand, stroking it as he watched Christy mount her husband. She held his cock upright and sank down on his shaft with ease, making his cock disappear into her wet confines.

Chris moaned as Christy sat on his cock. The feel of her pussy engulfing him after not getting any for two weeks was exquisite. He missed the feel of her tight hole wrapped around him. She began to move up and down on him as Rob fed him his cock. Opening his mouth he took in as much as he could. He could taste Christy's pussy on Rob's thick shaft and inhaled deeply. Her musky scent was still on his cock as he sucked it. At this angle he couldn't get all of it in his mouth but he was able to swallow a little more than half of his ten inches. Slowly Rob began to move in and out of his mouth, fucking his face. This was one hell of a welcome home he'd walked into.

Christy began to bounce up and down faster on Chris as she watched Chris suck Rob. The sight on him with his cock in his mouth always turned her on. Especially since it had just been in her ass and pussy. That made it even better. Leaning in she licked the top of Rob's shaft as he slid in and out of Chris' mouth. "Don't hog it all. I want to suck that cock too." She ground her hips on Chris and grunted. At this angle her clit rubbed against Chris as he fucked her.

Rob pulled from Chris' mouth and offered his cock to Christy. "Suck it baby." He commanded. She eagerly complied and bobbed up and down on him, working his cock all the way down her throat.

Chris watched, up close, as Christy gobbled up Rob's cock. He always marveled at her ability to take his whole shaft down her throat. In and out he sawed his cock as her mouth worked him over. She was making gagging sounds every now and then as she bottomed out on his shaft. He shifted his head and began to lick and suck Rob's smooth balls that were jutting out form the panties he had tucked under them. One by one he sked them into his mouth and licked all over, eliciting louder moans from Rob as he did so.

"Oh God Christy!" Rob cried out at he watched her deep throat his cock. "I love watching you take me down your throat. Such a cock slut taking my fast cock while riding your husband." Feeling her throat contract around his cock every time she took him in her mouth was driving him wild. With the added sensation of Chris sucking and licking his balls it was going to drive him over the edge soon.

Christy moaned as Rob called her a slut while she got stuffed at both ends. She gyrated her hips faster and began to bounce up and down as best she could on Chris. Getting filled like this, being watched, and getting called names was inching her closer and close to orgasm. She redoubled her efforts on Rob's cock as Chris began to thrust into her to match her bouncing hips. His cock slid in and out of her slick tunnel over and over coming close to falling out as she raised her hips so just the head was in and then coming back down on it. Acting the proper slut she pulled off Rob's cock and grinned up at him. "You ready to blow your load on my face?"

Chris groaned beneath her. He wanted to get some of that cum too so he stopped sucking Rob's balls and pushed out from under him as best he could with Christy on top of him. "You don't get to have all of it." He chided her as he pushed Christy on her side. Quickly he hopped over her and got into the same position that Rob was in earlier. As he held out his cock Christy raised her leg to let him slip into her pussy. She must have been reading his mind he thought. He held her leg up, exposing her bald, glistening, well fucked pussy to all watching and sank back in. But now he was in a position that he could help her suck Rob's cock and enjoy his orgasm too.

Christy yelped as Chris pushed her off his cock and onto her side. Rob didn't miss a beat and was already stuffing his cock back in her mouth as Chris got behind her. She raised her leg to allow him to penetrate her pussy again and he obliged by sliding dep in her in one stroke. She grunted as he began to pump in and out of her. With the arm that wasn't supporting her she reached down and began to pinch her clit as Chris slid in and out of her.

Rob watched Chris kiss Christy's neck as she took his cock down her throat over and over. Her head bobbing up and down on his thick shaft. He grunted and groaned as the three of them pleasured each other.

Chris topped kissing Christy and worked his head next to hers as beast she could. "Slide that cock in my mouth Rob." He gasped as he pumped his own cock in and out of Christy. He was rewarded as Rob pulled from Christy's mouth and slid right into his. He opened wide and took it down his throat, just like Christy did. Christy let out a mock protest as Rob pulled from her mouth but he paid her no attention. He moaned and groaned as he got face fucked. It felt so good to be buried in his wife's pussy and have the neighbor's cock in his mouth.

Rob gasped and groaned. Small beads of sweat were forming on his body form the heat they were generating in the room and the exertion from all the fucking they had been doing. Chris took his cock just as well as his wife did. They were equally good at sucking him. He could feel Chris' tongue run up and down his shaft as he thrust in and out of his wet mouth. "Ugghhh. Yessss. Suck me Chris. I'm going to cum!"

Christy moaned as she heard Rob cry out. "Paint my face Rob! Let everyone see how much you cum!" She was rewarded a few seconds later.

Chris moaned and gasped as Rob pulled out of his mouth, his cock already spurting streams of cum. He stroked his cock and aimed it at Christy, her mouth open wide. The second spurt hit her square on the nose, splattering on her lips and cheeks. The next rope of cum he aimed at Chris, who caught most of it in his mouth. Back and forth he went between their two faces. Rope after rope of cum covering their faces and landing in their mouths.

Christy moaned as the first shot of cum splashed across her face. She opened her mouth as Rob continued to jerk his cock as ropes of cum shot forth, coating her and Chris' face. He always came so much. It was like being showered with it, and she was sharing it with Chris. Something she'd never done before. Greedily she licked her lips as each rope of sticky fluid landed on her face, relishing the feeling of getting a cum shower.

Finally Rob came down from his orgasm and she smiled up at him, his cum dripping from her chin and landing on her breasts as Chris continued to pound her. "Damn that felt incredible!" Rob gushed.

Chris grunted. "yes it did. Now how about you get between Christy's legs and eat her?" He pumped Christy slowly and deliberalty as Rob got down on the bed and crawled to her pussy. Chris could feel Rob's tongue on his cock as he licked Christy's clit and lips.

"God Rob! Uggghh Chris!" Christy cried out. "Don't either of you stop!" She reached down and pressed d Rob's head against her clit. "Keep it up." She moaned and groaned as the two men pleasured her. The sensation of having a cock in her and a pair of lips on her clit at the same time was quickly driving her over the edge. Chris grabbed her hisp and began thrusting faster, causing her to mash her groin in Rob's face. She could feel his tongue press hard against her clit every time Chris pushed her forward. Her breath was coming in short gasps now and she was groaning as her orgasm wasahed over her. Her nipples distented and she cried out, her full orgasm taking over. "Ahhhhh, yesssss!" she hissed, throwing her head back in pleasure as her pussy contracted around Chris' cock. She pressed her groin harder into Rob's face as her orgasm wracked her body and then she heard Chris cry out that he was cumming. She felt hot cum flood her pussy as she continued to ride the waves of her orgasm.

Chris moaned and groaned as Rob licked both him and Christy as he fucked her. Over and over, he plowed into her and finally she began to orgasm. He kept pumping her as her pussy contracted around his veiny shaft and he too cried out, "I'm cumming baby!" He thrust into her hard and exploded. His hot cum shooting from his shaft and coating the walls of her pussy. Shot after shot flooded her and eh slipped out with all the writhing going on. He then felt a mouth around his cock as Rob had quickly took his freed cock into his mouth and finished draining him. He sighed and watched as Rob pulled off his cock and went back to licking Christy, cleaning up the cum dripping from her pussy as she continued to shake and groan in the throes of her orgasm. He held Christy up as she continued to ride her orgasm until she came down, pushing Rob off her crotch and collapsing back on Chris.