Chris' Adventures Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incredible!" She gushed. I have never seen anything like tha tin my life."

Chris laughed. "Well, you haven't exactly been around that long."

Carrie and Christy laughed at his response.

"So do you still want to meet up with us?" Christy asked.

Carrie's reply was an enthusiastic yes. "I so want to meet the two of you." She then looked at Chris "and I want you to take my virginity." She said.

Chris groaned. "Oh god. That sounds so hot. And I must say, you look stunning."

Carrie blushed.

"Well then I guess that's settled." Christy added. "But right now, I think we all need some sleep after that little show. We can figure out details later when you get on campus."

Carrie smiled as she got up from the bed to turn of her camera. "Okay. I'll, I'll message you when it gets closer." She blew a kiss at the camera and clicked off, signing out of the chat room too.

Chris glanced around the room and then up at Christy. "Looks like you have a to fill me in on what you've been doing while I was gone.

"Well you saw part of it tonight." She giggled and rubbed his ass. Leaning in to kiss him she added, "And what a wonderful surprise it was to have you come home early, Now how about we get cleaned up and got to bed? I have a lot to tell you."