Chris' Adventures Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy caught her breath as she lay on Chris. "Thank you boys for making my night." She craned her neck and kissed Chris, Rob's cum still on both their lips and coating their faces. She then looked over at the desktop and saw that everyone was still there. Two of the guys had puddles of cum on their chests and another was still stroking his cock. He looked like he was going to cum any second. Carrie was breathing heavily and looked like she had just cum, she wasn't playing with herself at the moment. "Looks like everyone watching had a good time too. Blow a kiss to our audience guys."

All three of them looked at the camera and smiled just as the third guy on cam came, his cock shot thick ropes of cum high onto his chest and even hit his chin. "Oh my," Chris sighed. "That's an impressive load." As he said that two of the four cameras clicked off. The final guy smiled at the camera and clicked off too. All that left was the girl. He didn't know why but she was still watching. It looked like she'd gotten off and now he was curious as to why she was still here.

Christy leaned over and whispered into Rob's ear. Rob got up and left, leaving his clothes with her and Chris. "Now that we're alone, I think Carrie wants to chat with you. Or us."

"Carrie?" Chris asked quizzically. "So who were those four watching us?"

"they're all people I met and friended over the last two weeks." Christy answered as she moved to the desk to switch cameras. "The three guys are like you to a degree. One is curious, one is bi, neither f their wives know. The one in the garter belt and hos is just like you, but he hasn't taken it to the level you have, and his wife knows and encourages him. And Carrie," Christy paused, clicking the desktop mic and camera, "Is the girl who will be going to Iowa State in the fall and wants to sleep with both of us."

Chris' jaw dropped and he dropped the towel that he'd been using towipe rob's cum from his face. "What!?"

Carrie spoke up now. "That's me." She had a robe on now and waved at the camera. "Um, hi there Chris." She blushed a bit. "I, uh, I can't believe what I just saw. I thought Christy had been exaggerating but she wasn't. that was quite the show."

Chris smiled and took in her beautiful face and form that was hidden under the robe. It was partialy open and he could see her ample cleavage. He was intrigued now, still trying to process the fact that she wanted to sleep with both of them. "So, um Carrie. Just how did this all come about?" Christy had vacated the desk chair and Chris was sitting in it now.

Carrie launched into her story, the same one that she had told Christy, about being bi in a small town, only one person knowing, going off to college, and the night that she had met Christy and how they hit it off. "And now here we are. Me getting an incredible view of what I might get to enjoy."

It was Chris' turn to blush. "You really want to? I mean, I'm not going to turn down a beautiful girl like you. But I'd think you could get any man, or woman, you'd want at college."

Carrie turned beet red. "Well, thank you. Yes I know. But Christy listened to me and I just blurted it out in the heat of the moment. Even after thinking about it, I still want to do it. Otherwise I would not have stuck around to watch the three of you. And I like your choice of boy shorts by the way." She giggled after handing out that compliment.

Chris laughed."Well, thank you. You like it?"

"I do." Carrie relaxed in her chair, her robe falling open a bit. "I also liked what was in it."

Chris grinned at her. "Want to see more?" He looked over his shoulder at Christy who was just finishing up cleaning her face. She smiled back at him and nodded.

"I would like that." She puled open her robe, exposing her breast for Chris to see. She ran a finger around her hard nipple and sighed. "I've got all night. My parents are out of town and my brother is spending the night at a friends house." She sat up and looked at Chris through the camera. "I've never been turned on so much in my life. The three of you were so hot. Did you really mean it when you said you wanted Rob's cock in your ass?"

Chris noticed how she put some punch into the words 'cock' and 'ass'. "Yes." And before he could say anything else, Christy had come up to the camera and chimed in.

"He's the one I caught Chris with that led to all of what you just saw. I walked in on him riding that gorgeous cock." She said matter of factly.

"Oh wow." Carrie exclaimed. "Where is Rob now? I saw he got up and left."

"I told him to go freshen up and stick around, just in case someone wanted to see more after we were done with round one." Christy said as she sat on Chris' lap. "Anything else you'd like to see?"

"well, you did say that Chris liked to dress up. And that's what he'd been doing in Vegas last weekend. Could I see him slip into some lingerie? I'm to excited to wait and see him transform totally."

Christy looked down at Chris from his lap. "You heard the girl. Go pick something out from behind the screen and slip into it. She sat up so Chris could get out of the chair and rummage through the lingerie she brought down over the last couple of weeks.

"He follows orders pretty well." Carrie said as she watched Chris obediently go. "Are, are you a dom?"

Christy could detect a hint of hesitancy in Carrie's voice. "Yes. And a sub. I do both, makes it more interesting. We're not into hardcore domination if that's what you're afraid of." She flashed her beautiful smile at Carrie and called over her shoulder. "come on out when you find something. I'm sure Carrie would love to see you put it on."

Carrie squirmed in her chair on the other end. "Ohhhhh. Yes. I'm intrigued now. I've never seen anything like this before."

Chris found what he was looking for as he heard Christy and Carrie talking, a black lace garter belt, nude thigh high hose, and a corset. HE hadn't tried this on in a while and wanted to slip into it. Just as he was getting ready to clip the belt on he heard Christy call for him to come out and get dressed for Carrie. He stepped from behind the folding screen, naked, holding his choices in hand. He dropped them on the bed. "Do you approve?"

Christy looked over at what was on the bed and nodded. "Very much." She got out of the chair and let Carrie take a look as Chris clipped the garter belt around his waist. He then sat on the edge of the bed to roll up one hose and slip it on his leg. He clipped it into the belt and did the same with the other hose. He stretched out one leg at a time in front of him and smoothed the nylons over his shaved legs. A moan escaped his lips. The nylon on his legs felt incredible as always.

"Let me see you standing up." Cassie said. Her voice sounded intrigued.

Chris stood up for her. His semi hard cock hanging between his hose clad legs. Chrsty moaned and so did Carrie.

"Oh my." Carrie gasped. "I, I've never seen anything like this before, at least taking place right before my eyes."

"Do you not like it" Christy asked. She looked at the camera and saw Carrie squirm in her seat.

"On the contrary. I'm dripping wet right now." She slipped a hand beneath the desk and began to rub herself slowly. A moan escaped her lips.

Chris and Christy looked at each other and smiled. This bodes well Chris thought. "Now for the corset." Chris said. He held it up and wrapped it around his waist and chest. He laced it up, pulling it tight, and tied it up. The boned satin hugged his torso and gave him a bit of an hourglass look. He looked over atht eh full length mirror to admire himself and all three of them gasped. Christy came up behind him and rubbed his nicely framed ass.

Carrie groaned on the other end of the camera. "Oh God. That looks so sexy."

"Show her your ass Chris. Or should I call you Lisa?"

"Lisa?" Carrie asked as Chris turned to wiggle his perfectly framed ass at her.

"That's what we call him when he gets all dolled up."

"Just Chris tonight." He said. "This is as much as I'm getting into tonight."

Carrie moaned. "Such a sexy ass. And I thought it looked good with boy shorts on it. Mmmm."

"You ready to see it get fucked?" Christy gushed.

Carrie nodded. "I never thought I'd get so turned on seeing two guys suck each other until earlier. Now I'm eager to see him take that huge cock of Rob's in his ass."

Christy called up the stairs. "Rob! You can come back down now!"

Footsteps were heard padding down the stairs and Rob appeared in the doorway holding a plate wit three giant cookies. "I figured if I was going to be up there a while, I'd make us a snack." He looked over at Chris and whistled. "Hey there sexy." He said, smacking his ass lightly.

Chris took a cookie and smiled. "All for you tonight." He cooed.

Rob looked over and saw that Carrie was still online. He wondered what the three of them had talked about but he wasn't going to ask. It's why Christy sent him away in the first place. His cock stirred in his panties at what was about to happen.

"So Rob, I'm curious," Carrie asked, "Do you always have Chris get dressed up like this before you fuck him?"

Rob swallowed the last of his cookie and stepped over to Chris to give him a kiss and rub his ass. "No not always. Sometime I get dressed up in lingerie too, or neither rof us get dressed up. It's all about what we feel at the moment. And He fucks me too."

Carrie let out a low moan and sighed.

"Does that surprise you?"

Carrei answered as she toyed with hre breasts "Yes. Chris seems to be more submissive."

Chris laughed. "I am. But don't let the fool you." He stepped over to Rob and rubbed his ass. "I've taken this ass many times. "I'm versatile, like my wife. But right now, I'm craving an cock in my ass."

"Didn't you get enough cock in Vegas?" Christy jokingly chided him as she stepped back into camera view, wearing a satin robe that barely covered her ass. "You got what? Eight cocks over a weekend?"

Chris chuckled and Rob gasped, his jaw dropping. Carrie even sounded shocked. "Eight cocks?" Carrie and Rob said in unison, both sounding shocked.

"Yes. Five got blowjobs and the other three took me on at the same time. And it was wonderful." Chris kissed her and slid his hand between her robe to slide a finger up her wet slit, teasing her. "And this one here is my favorite." He got on the bed on all fours and wiggled his ass at the camera.

Rob sighed and climbed on the bed as Christy took the camera off the tripod. "I'm going to film this up close. How does that strike you Carrie?"

Carrie moaned. Christy looked over at the monitor and saw that she was fingering herself now and laying on her bed, legs spread wide, fingers deep in her pussy. "Oh God. Yes. I want to see it all. This is so hot."

Christy took up a position on the side of the bed and aimed the camera at Chris' ass, framed nicely in the garter belt. Rob was lubing up his cock and running it up and down Chris' crack. "Fuck him Rob. Give my little slut what he wants."

Chris groaned. "Yessss. Fill my slutty ass." He wiggled his hips, encouraging Rob to spear his hole.

Rob obliged, grabbing Chris' hips and pushing forward. He watched as Chris' tight hole slowly opened to let his huge cock inside. A moan escaped his lips as the head popped in and the tight ring of Chris' anus close around his shaft. Three other moans could be heard as he held himself there, waiting to push forward.

"That is hot." Carrie groaned. Christy looked up to see her digging her fingers deeper into her pussy, spreading her legs wider to get deeper.

"Give him more Rob." Christy said as she panned up to Chris' face, capturing the look of ecstasy on his face as Rob slid more of his cock into Chris. "Feel good honey?"

Chris groaned as Rob's fat cock stretched him wide. It always felt good, he thought. "Oh yes. You should know." He hissed as Rob pushed more of his length in him. "You just had this monster in your ass."

Christy giggled and leaned over to kiss Chris. She planted a kiss on his lips, pulling away as a sigh of pleasure escaped his lips.

"God I love cock." Chris gasped.

Christy refocused the camera on Rob to let Carrie see that his entire length was buried deep in Chris. She could hear a gasp from Carrie as she held the camera there while Rob began to saw in and out of Chris' ass. Christy moaned as she watched Rob fuck her husband through the lens of the camera. While holding the camera on one hand she undid her robe and began to stroke her smooth mound. Finally she coulnd;t take it any more and put the camera back on the tripod, and climbed onto the bed. They were all in the shot now. Christy lay down in front of Chris and spread her legs. She idly diddled her pussy as Chris, on all fours, looked on. She smiled at Rob as she took in the sight of Chris dolled up and rocking back and forth as he took Rob's cock in his ass. "You two look hot. I missed seeing you take a cock in your ass Chris." She dug her fingers deep into her pussy. "Well at least in person." She grinned at him and he smiled back through half closed eyes.

"Me too baby." Chris gasped as Rob began to pound his ass faster and faster.

"I'll bet you'd like to taste this wouldn't you?" Christy asked as she pulled the lips of her pussy apart to show Chris her hole, open and ready for his tongue.

He nodded. "Bring it here baby. Let me eat you out." He rocked back and forth as Rob fucked him, his ass slapping against Rob's thighs. Christy scooted closer and he spread her legs wide so he could lick her well fucked pussy. Leaning over he clamped his lips to her smooth mound and began tonguing her hole. He could taste his cum still mingling with her juices as he licked up and down her slit, stabbing at her hole with his tongue. She writhed and moaned above him as he pleasured her.

Christy moaned and reached down with her hands to hold Chris on her pussy. "Oh yeah! That's it baby, eat me out. Finish cleaning your cum from my pussy." She moaned and groaned as Chris ate her, every time rob would thrust into Chris' ass he would get pushed hard against her pussy, making the sight of Chris' head between her legs, with his ass in the air, getting fucked by Rob, all the better. "Keep it up Rob. It's making him eating me out feel all the better." She moaned and groaned, feeling Chris' tongue snake into her pussy and wiggle around, driving her up a wall.

"God your ass is so hot Chris!" Rob exclaimed as he pounded his cock in and out of chis. He held onto the garter belt like reigns and shoved his hips back and forth, sliding his fat cock deep into Chris' ass and then pulling out until just the head remained, then sliding back in over and over. He loved the sight of Chris with his ass in the air and it as made even better by the fact that his head was buried in his wife's pussy right in front of him. His ass shook with each thrust and so did Christy's belly and breasts. His pounding was rocking them all. He continued to pound Chris' ass faster and faster when he felt Chris reach between his legs and begin stroking his cock. The grip Chris' ass had on his cock began to tighten too, he must be close to cumming, he thought. Faster he pounded as his own orgasm was welling up inside him when Christy cried out that she was cumming.

"Yesss! Don't stop Chris!" Christy cried out as her second orgasm of the night washed over her. She tightened her thighs and clamped them on Chris' head as she shook with pleasure. Her pussy flooding Chris' mouth with her juices as she screamed.

Chris stroked his cock faster and faster as Rob filled his ass and Christy held his head tight between her thighs as she came. He sucked and licked her pussy, swallowing all the juice that Christy's pussy was creating as she rode her orgasm. She reached down and held his head in place with her hands while he gripped his own cock, feeling his orgasm well up inside him. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out, then suddenly Christy let go of him and fell back, gasping for breath.

"Oh god that felt so good!" She gushed. She looked down at Chris through half closed eyes and smiled wide. "Close to cumming again baby?"

Both Chris and Rob grunted yes even though she was asking Chris.

"Well let me help then." She turned around, getting on her back and began to wiggle her way under Chris. "Give me a mouthful of cum." She said as she pushed Chris' hand out of the way and swallowed his cock. She just lay there sucking and licking him as Rob's balls brushed her forehead. She got an incredible view of him stretching Chris' ass as she sucked him and all she had to do was lay there. Rob was doing all the work for her, every thrust in and out of Chris' ass dragged his cock in and out of her mouth. She pulled on his cock with her mouth as it slid in and out. She could hear moaning and groaning above her but could see nothing but Rob's fat cock stretching her husband's ass. The sight was incredible and keeping her wet and turned on. Finally, after a few minutes, Chris cried out and unleashed a flood of cum down her throat. She clamped down on his cock, taking every last drop as he drained his balls in her mouth. After he finished, she kept sucking him, making him shake and writher above her, and probably driving Rob wild so she kept it up.

Chris grunted and groaned as Christy drained his cock one more time. He exploded and she drank it all down as he shook with pleasure at having a cock in his ass and a mouth around his own. His ass tightened around Rob as he came and he could hear Rob groaning and feel him thrusting harder. "Oh yes Rob! Cum in my ass." He shook as Christy kept sucking him after she drained his balls. His cock was overly sensitive and he was shaking with pleasure and he kept squeezing his ass around Rob with every lick of Christy's tinge and lips. He was sure that Rob was going to flood his ass any moment.

"Ughhh. God yes Chris!" Rob exclaimed as he pounded Chris' tight ass. "Keep that up with your hot ass." Rob thrust harder and harder, inching closer to cumming as Chris contracted his tight hole around his cock. In and out he thrust, loving the tight confines of his friend's ass as his balls slapped against his wife's head. Finally, he could take no more and exploded deep in Chris without warning. He thrust hard into Chris and held himself there as his cock spasmed deep in Chris' bowels, emptying his balls one more time for the night. Shot after shot flooded Chris' ass as Rob held onto his hose clad thighs. Finally, empty and satiated, He slid out of Chris and rolled onto the bed, leaving Chris' gaping ass on view for the camera. HE glanced up and could see cum dripping from his freshly fucked hole and onto Christy's forehead before she pushed Chris off of her.

"Welcome Home Chris." He said as he pulled his friend's lingerie clad body to his and kissed him.

Christy sat up and tenderly kissed Chris' back as the two men made out. She glanced over at the monitor as was that Carrie was now laying on the bed, completely naked, and idly stroking her pussy and breasts. She guessed that she had come at some point as was now just enjoying the show. "Mmmmm yes. Welcome home Chris. And thank you Rob for making my night better." She glanced up at him and smiled. "Also, thank your wife for letting me use you tonight. Now get on home before she thinks I'm keeping you all night." She smacked his ass as he got up and grabbed his clothes.

Rob smiled and headed out the door, tucking his spent cock into his panties that were still around his hips. Christy heard the back door open and shut, chuckling. Rob just headed back home, not even getting dressed. She looked at the Chris and then at the camera, where Carrie was still idly stroking herself. "So how was that?"

Chris rolled over to see Carrie, her full breasts swaying as she sat up in bed. She was beautiful under that lingerie. Not that he doubted she wasn't.