Chris' Adventures Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all he needed to hear. "Oh God yesss." Chris hissed. He'd been holding it in for a while and held his stiff cock out, pushing it down so he'd hit her chest and not her face, and relaxed. A light golden stream of urine streamed from his cockhead and hit Christy in the chest. Her chemise became soaked with piss and clung to her curves. Chris could see the outline of her hard nipples clearly now as the wet fabric clung to her skin as she shoved two fingers into her hole and shook with the beginning of her orgasm.

Christy braced herself for the stream of urine, anticipating it. When it hit her, she gasped and moaned. The hot liquid soaking her lingerie and running down her body. She wasn't revulsed at all, in fact, the hot fluid streaming down her and being able to see Chris standing before her, peeing on her, was a thrill. "Oh god. Oh god. I love it!" Christy cried out as her orgasm gained strength. "Don't stop. Pee on my pussy baby!" She cried out as she spread her legs as wide as she could in the closed shower stall.

Chris let out a loud gasp when Christy asked to have her pussy peed on. He lowered his hard cock and aimed his still flowing stream between her legs. He could feel it starting to weaken be he had enough left in him to splatter her pussy like she wanted. His eyes widened, and watched in amazement, as Christy spread her pussy lips and let his stream land on her clit and slit. Both of them were moaning but Christy was drowning him out, her cries of pleasure echoing off the walls of the shower stall. He watched as his stream began to dwindle and Christy's legs stiffened. She cried out with pleasure as her orgasm took over, her hand and fingers digging into her mound as her piss soaked body shook with pleasure.

Christy moaned and groaned as her orgasm washed over her and Chris' stream waned and stopped. Gasping for breath she glanced up and smiled wide. "That was incredible. But now I really feel the urge to pee."

Without another word Chris dropped to his knees while still stroking his cock. "On your back." Christy commanded and he laid down and stretched out his legs as far as he could, holding up his cock and rubbing it.

"Like this Christy?"

"Yes. Now tell me how much you want my piss." She cooed as she squatted over him, her pussy inches from his cock.

"Oh god Christy, pee on me. Piss all over me. I'm a dirty boy. I want it bad." Chris groaned as he watched Christy take two fingers and spread her urine-soaked lips.

Christy relaxed and sighed as her urine started to flow. "Yes, you are. Very naughty." She looked down and watched as her stream shot out between her legs and landed on Chris' torso and cock, soaking through the satin and lace teddy that he was wearing. As it hit his groin he began stroking and the hot urine was splashing on both his and her legs. All the while she kept eye contact with Chris, looking deep into his eyes with ah look that said, "I love you and I love degrading you like this." She sat up a bit and let her stream coat his groin and upper thighs, soaking his hose. "Stroke it baby. Get yourself close." She watched as he picked up the pace and her stream weakened. He was groaning and moaning, arching his hips as he fucked his fist.

Her stream stopped and she stood up, watching Chris stoke faster and faster. He looked so naughty there soaked in piss and gripping hos cock hard. "Cum baby, cum on the shower door and lick it off."

Chris groaned at her command. Wanting the please her he got on his knees and jerked his cock faster and faster, moaning and groaning. "Oh God! I'm going to explode. "

"Do it!" Christy cried out, loving watching him pleasure himself at her command.

Chris grunted and arched his back, thrusting his cock at the shower door. "Ahhhhhhh" He groaned loudly as his stiff, urine-soaked cock shot it's load on the shower door, even though he'd already cum twice he still had a decent load in him. It hit the glass door and started to slide down the glass, he sticky fluid slowly falling to the base of the door. Before it got to far though, Chris leaned over and dutifully licked it off the glass, licking it clean for Christy. He could hear Christy moaning behind him as he stood up, his face sticky with his cum. He turned to face her and she pulled him close, their urine soaked, lingerie clad bodies clinging to each other.

"God Chris." Chirsty said as she stroked his neck. "That was so hot."

"Does that mean we can do this again sometime?" He asked, though he already knew the answer.

She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. "Yes, it does. But now, I think we need to get cleaned up." Reaching behind her, she turned on the shower and water cascaded over the two of them, still clad in their lingerie as they entered into yet another new dimension of their sex life.

12