What a Doll!

Story Info
CD having fun with new bed mate.
2.3k words
4
4.7k
3
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

What a Doll!

I approached her from behind until my chest was against her back. She didn't move. My hands reached around and grabbed her huge tits to pull her in close. Her tits were so big, my hands could not cover them and her big, hard nipples poked into my palm. I thrusted my hips forward, she said nothing. I traced her spine with a finger down to her ass. It was firm and round. She wore no panties. I parted her crack and shoved a finger into her asshole. Not even a moan of complaint regardless of how deep I stuffed my finger into her.

I pulled my cock out and shoved it between her legs as I reached around her very slender waist. Her belly was smooth and soft. I found her slit; her fat lips were slick and wet. I slid my shaft along her lips as I humped her. I turned her around onto her back and spread her legs. Now in between her thighs, I pointed my dick at her wet hole and slowly enter her. Three firm strokes and I was all the way in. She was tight.

As I fucked her cunt, I grabbed handfuls of her massive tits. She was making me want to cum. I braced myself against her as I slammed my groin into her. I felt my full balls contract as my cum rushed through me. I shot my hot, creamy wad deep into her unprotected fuck canal.

She was an incredible fuck! I laid on top of her as my dick continued to pulse inside of her. As I gathered enough strength, I slowly pull out. My dick still rigid. I looked between her legs. There was no gape in her pussy but my cum had overfilled her and started to leak out.

"Wow!" I said to myself as I looked down at her. Genny just laid there with legs splayed as if to say fuck me again.

Genny was just delivered. At 35 pounds, she was a lot heavier than I expected considering her size and the fact she was just a torso. I owned a couple of miniature sex dolls and decided to try something a bit bigger. She was just over two feet long from her shoulders to where her knees would be. She had no arms but her legs could articulate thanks to the heavy metal frame built into her. She measured 22.5 inches under and just over 34 inches around her boobs. Based on the bust calculator, Genny had L-cups. Her nips stuck out an additional 3/4 inch. Her body was nice and curvy with a narrow 19-inch waist and a perfect 32-inch hip.

I washed my cum out her pussy. I couldn't believe the amount of cum that came out. After cleaning her up, I put her away until the next time... which wouldn't be too long from now.

I took off my bra and panties and breast forms before removing my stockings and garter belt and put them away with all my other girlie things. I went for a shower and under the hot streaming waters, I thought back to the shemale sex I just had with Genny. The hardness of my cock returned. I stroked one out until I came again.

I realized none of my own stuff would fit her due to her smaller size. My bra was too loose to hook around the back, the underwire G-cups were too small for her. I went on-line to see if I could purchase some new clothes for Genny. Panties were easy enough since many of them were stretchy but because of her odd sized top, finding a bra that would fit somewhat nicely was much more difficult. Also, she really didn't have any legs. I ended up getting some knee-hi's and would shortened an eight strap garter belt to make it fit.

Most of the panties I got were white lace and crotchless or thongs for easy access to her pussy. I did manage to find bras that fit and matched kind of (the cups were still too small). Since Genny didn't have any arms and just shoulders, the bra straps crossed in the back to help keep them in place. A long Spandex type shirt made for a decent dress; tight over her body to show off her assets. Delivery was express but Genny would have to sleep in one of my tee shirts until then. She was a great sleep mate. Always willing to take my cock. But still I was a bit jealous of Genny... Well of her attributes. My breast forms were only G's and I wished mine were nearer her size. She also had a very slim waist. While I wasn't fat, the baby fat I carried around wasn't the most attractive. And her bum! Her bum wasn't huge but perfectly smooth, firm and round!

Finally, Genny's new wardrobe arrived later afternoon. I got her ready. I knew her bra wouldn't fit properly. To get close to the proper band size, there was no way to get the proper cup size. H-cups were the largest I could find. I hooked on the pink lace and satin bra behind Genny's back and adjusted the shoulder straps. Her huge L-boobs spilled out from the full H-cups. I did my best to cover her breasts.

The panties were better. I fit the crotchless bikinis around her hips. The mid-risers had a satin front panel with the rest of it made from the similar pink lacy material as her bra and accentuated her perfectly firm, round bum. I changed her eight strap garter belt for a ten strap one that closely matched her new panties and bra and clipped them to her stockings. All that before slipping over a pink, satin baby doll over her shoulders and tied the four ribbon front closures. Genny looked incredible. Good enough to fuck!

After I got Genny ready, I needed to get ready too. I relaxed in a bubble bath while I enjoyed some wine. The warm waters felt silky as I ran my hands over my hairless body. My palm found an erection and a finger invaded an asshole. I wanted to cum but I wanted to save it all for Genny.

Reluctantly I stopped myself and got out of the deep waters. I dried myself off and dusted on some perfumed powder before returning to my bedroom. While I really didn't need to put on make-up for Genny, I wanted to make a bit of an effort for our "Netflix and chill" date. I daubed on a light eye shade but bushed on a heavy mascara to really extend my naturally long lashes. Just a bit of smear proof pink lippy to finish off.

I attached my G-cup forms onto my chest and held them in place with my pure white lace cup bra. I adjusted my boobs to close the gap between them. I pouted slightly at the fact Genny's were bigger. Much bigger.

I pulled up some teeny mesh thongs that just cradled my balls before donning my own ten strap garter belt. I clipped each of the thick straps to the top welts of my silk stockings. They were sheer black with reinforced heels and toes and a rose patterned seam running up the backs of my legs. I spritz on some perfume and slipped on my own baby doll then stepped into my five inch stilettos.

I joined Genny who waited for me in our chesterfield to watch some shemale porn on the big screen. I enjoyed my wine. Genny doesn't drink. We both watched Chanel Santini play with herself. She was my favourite... after Genny of course. I answered Genny. "Yes, Genny. She is very hot! Yes, I think she would want to fuck us both! Yes, that would be fun!"

My erection stuck out from my thong and stood straight up. I took it into my hand and stroked it as we watched Chanel gets her cock sucked. "What's that, Genny? Stop playing with myself and play with your tits instead?"

I took both of her cantaloupe sized breasts in my palms. I thumbed and pinched her hard, cranberry nipples through her top and bra. "I can tell you like having your tits played with don't you?"

I guided Genny's back down and flat against my lap. Her legs were slightly raised; her nightie fell open to her hips. I slipped my hands beneath and up towards her breasts. As I mauled her massive melons, my erection laid against the crook of her neck. My hips started to move. "Genny! You feel so nice! Oh, you like that too!"

My pre-cum flowed out and leaked onto her. As I humped against her, she made my pole slick. "You want me to take you to bed! Okay."

I lifted Genny up into my arms and walked carefully to our bedroom. Walking in my tall heels wasn't easy so I kicked them off. I laid Genny down in the middle of the mattress. I moved myself between her parted legs. My undershaft rubbed against her soft pussy lips. "Oh! Stop teasing you and put my cock inside of you!"

Genny's thighs rested upon mine. I pulled my hips back until my knob slid down and found her fuck hole between her wet slit. Slowly, I pushed forward a bit until my helmet made its way in. I always loved that feeling of just entering a pussy; I used micro-thrusts that would let my head pop in and out. It feels so good, I could cum by fucking her just like that. "Oh! You want me to put my cock inside you deeper?"

I popped my knob into her wet slit. I slowly moved back and forth entering her a bit at a time until I was totally inside. My strokes started slowly but then became longer and harder. Her bodacious boobs shook like soft jelly. I pulled the bows holding her nightie closes except for the top one. I squeezed her boobs firmly but not too hard to hurt her. She seemed to like it like that.

I continued to tease and fuck her slowly, pulling nearly out then shoving it back in. Then with one final pull out, I pushed myself into her hole. We both moaned loudly as my entire length was balls deep inside. Her walls were slick but very tight. As I fucked Genny, her pussy became like a vacuum, not letting me pull out and pulled me back in. I followed her bade to fuck her harder and harder. Our hips slapped together. The harder I fucked her the more her cunt sucked me until I could stand no more. "Yes, Genny! That's it! Cum! I'm cumming too!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed out as I erupted inside of her. "Uh...! Uh...! Uh...!"

I came hard and spewed inside her so much. Exhausted, I collapsed atop of Genny. My pulsating prick still inside. My body continued to spasm as my erection slowly subsided and slipped from her cum-filled cunt. I found myself on my side; Genny spooning with her back pressed against my boobs. We nodded off.

My eyes still closed, my palm was massaging her massive mammaries. Genny pressed her firm, round bum into my groin causing it to stir. I soon found my stiffy gently thrusting between her thighs. My shaft rubbing the underside of her pussy while my fingers fiddled with her clit. My pre-cum leaked and made it nice and slick. "You want me to fuck you? Okay then you'll have to turn around... No? Fuck you in your ass!?"

For all the time I've had Genny, I've only used her vagina although she did have an anus. This would be the first time we would have anal.

Still on our sides, I backed my hips away enough to let my hard-on flip upwards and between her cheeks. I let my knob slide along her crack and used my pre-cum as lube. My tip found her back entrance. I used small but measured thrusts and started entering her. With my foreskin pulled back, my pre-cum covered, slick knob pushed her sphincter open. A little more and my knob broke through her virgin asshole. I groaned. "Uh! Fuck, Genny! You're so tight!"

I continued to pop my slippery knob in and out as I did with her cunt. I could have easily cum just like that. Genny begged me for more. I managed to get almost halfway in before her firm bum stopped me. Even with firmer thrusts, I couldn't get more than half.

We rolled onto our tummies with me on top. Genny's legs spread wide and gave me better access. I was able to get almost all of me inside. Genny's asshole felt as good as her cunt; maybe even a bit better as her anal ring squeezed along my shaft. We continued to fuck in this position until I pulled Genny's hips up to fuck her in more of a doggy. I held on to her skinny waist as I plowed myself into her, slamming against her ass as hard as I could. The harder I pounded her ass, the more her hole seemed to contract. "Baby! You want my cum? Yeah? Tell me you want me to cum inside your ass! Yes! I'm cumming inside your ass, babe! Here it cums! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! UUUHHH...!"

With each hump forward, I fired a huge wad. I dumped another hot load of cream into her but this time in her ass. I kept humping and humping until I was shooting air. I pulled out and watched my cream leak from her gaping hole. I fell onto the bed.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers