Chris' Adventures Ch. 17

Story Info
Chris goes out for a run and ends up getting a golden shower.
15.6k words
4.83
3.8k
7
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris got up and headed out for a run Saturday morning while Christy ran some errands. He was thinking about all that had happened while he was gone in Vegas and over the last few weeks. Christy had set up their spare bedroom as a little love nest and had been fooling around online in chat rooms. She had even invited a college guy they had met one night last year over to fuck her. Chris came home early to surprise her and found her getting stuffed by the neighbor and joined in, to their, and the people watching's delight. They showed each other videos and photos of their wild weekends apart the day after and had fucked each other silly all day long. Since then, they had been playing around a lot in the chat room, together and separately, and he was loving it.

His reliving the last few weeks was broken as he came up on another runner on the path near their house. It was a woman he'd seen on the path before. They had always waved and smiled at each other when they crossed paths running, sometimes saying "hi", but they were always going in opposite directions. This was the first time he'd met her going the same way. At 6'4" he towered over her 4'10" frame. She was Asian with short, smooth, tight legs that led to nice round hips under her running shorts, that were very short today he noticed. He admired her tight ass as it bounced up and down as they ran down the path. There was a damp triangle on her shorts at the waistband where sweat had collected on this hot and humid morning. It helped to outline her round cheeks perfectly and he could feel himself getting hard imagining his cock sliding up and down the crack of those round globes.

He came up close behind her now and could see, thanks to the sports bra she was wearing as a top, that her waist was a little narrower than her hips. Once he got alongside her, he glanced over and waved. She waved back as he got a good look at her breasts, tightly bound by the stretchy fabric of her blue sports bra. Even in the bra, her breasts were bouncing. He wondered how big they were outside of the bra and got even harder at the thought and the hoped that she didn't notice. Her jet-black hair was pulled back in a ponytail, swaying back and forth, barely brushing the base of her neck as she ran.

"Mind if I tag along?" He said, not wanting to intrude on her run if she didn't want it.

The woman quickly looked over at him and then back at the trail. "Oh, hi. I didn't realize it was you."

He glanced over at her and smiled. Her face was round with a petite nose. Her eyes were wide and the color of autumn leaves. The smile she flashed him showed a row of perfect white teeth surrounded by thin lips. This was the first time he'd gotten a really good look at her and he loved what he saw.

"Sure. Some company would be nice." She said.

They ran out for another couple of miles and then headed back to the start. There was little conversation as they ran, just a couple of quick exchanges here are there about the weather and running. When they reached the parking lot that everyone started at they were breathing hard and drenched in sweat. Chris grabbed a couple of bottels of water from his truck and offered her one. "I'm Chris by the way. We've seen each other quite a few times on the path, but were never headed in the same direction."

"Ellie." The woman answered as she took the cold bottle from his hand and took a long drink. She moved to the picnic table and began to stretch and Chris did the same. "Thanks for the water. And the company on the run."

Chirs took up a spot on the table across from her to stretch. "You're welcome. I wasn't sure if you wanted the comppany or not though."

"Well thank you for asking. It can get boring running a lone all the time. My usual partner this morning bailed on me. She got sick."

Chris flashed her a warm smile. He didn't see any rings on her finger but that didn't mean anything. The fact she said, "she" when refering to her friend was good to hear. She might be single. "You're welcome. It's always nice to have someone to run with. Running alone can get boring all the time."

Ellie smiled at him. "Yes it does. It's nice to have company." She took a nother swig of water.

"Even better to have company that can keep up with me and is easy on the eyes."

Ellie chuckled, almost choking on her water when Chris complimneted her. "Easy on the eyes? Me? Really?" She waved a hand up and down her short, thick body. "And does your wife know you hit on women on the trail?" She shot him a disapproving look.

Chris laughed. "Well, actually. Yes. And I wasn't kidding about you looking good." He smiled at her again. "And how did you know I was married?" He looked down at where his wedding ring usually was. There was a band of white on his tanned finger where the ring usually was. He hadn't put it back on after working in the yard all day yesterday. She must have noticed the band of white around his finger.

Ellie's eyes widened. "She does?? And she approves? Oh, and I've seen you before. It's not like this is the first time we've seen each other. I've seen the wedding band on your hand. That you seem to be missing today." She looked over at him with another look of disapproval. "On purpose?"

Chris laughed again. "Yes, she does. And no it wasn't on purpose. I was working in the yard yesterday and forgot to put it back on this morning."

Ellie looked at him dumbfounded. "Really? Oh wow. You're not pulling my leg are you?"

Chris was getting a kick out of this. He'd picked up guys before and it was never this hard. "No joke. We have an open marriage." He could see the look on her face soften a bit, but still not totally believing him.

"So," Ellie replied with a hint of disbelief in her voice, "You're telling me that you two are free to sleep with whomever you want?" She glanced down looking at as much of him as she could sitting at the table and then back up at him.

"The short answer is yes." Chris replied, laughing soflty and looking at Ellie's face, taking in her soft skin, noting a few wrinkles here and there. She squirmed in her seat. He might be getting lucky he thought.

Chris thought that she wanted to belive it, and take him home, but she wasn't quite buying it.

Ellie blushed but still gave him a look of disbelief. "So what's the long answer?"

"It's real. But we have some rules. And the fact that you're still talking to me and haven't thrown a bottle of water at me tells me that you're interested."

"Um. Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." Ellie relaxed. "Go on." She smiled warmly at Chris. "I might be persuaded. If this had been anyone else I'd have been out of here a few minutes ago." She paused. "But, we see each other on the trail a lot. You're not a complete stranger. And even when we've been headed in the same direction before you've just passed me up saying "hi", and not hanging around like a creep. Except today." She laughed and looke dhim up and down again, "I'm just kidding. You don't seem like a creep."

"No one is allowed to bring another person home unless we are with them. We make it a threesome then. There are only a couple of people that there are exceptions with." Ellie drew in a quick short breath, Chris continued, "It's either head back to their place, or get a hotel nearby. And we have to send a picture of who we're with to the other, and tell them where we will be. If they don't like what they see, they can say no."

"No way."

"It's true. Come over here and I'll snap a pic to show you."

Ellie got up from her seat and moved to the other side of the picnic table, sliding next to Chris. Chris noticed that she slid right up to him, pressing herself close to him without hesitating. He held up his phone and snapped a pic. Ellie watched as he typed out a text to Christy.

"Looks like I found someone to play with on my run." He hit send and waited for a reply.

His phone buzzed with an immediate reply. He showed her the text. "She's pretty. Can I come play too?" He saw her eyes widen.

"Wait, what?" She looked over at Chris with a puzzled look.

Chris laughed. "She's asking because she's bi. Both of us are."

The look of shock on Ellie's face was even bigger now. "Um, well, I don't swing that way."

"That's okay. It's a little joke between the two of us. So far, no one has taken us up on the offer." He smiled at her. He could tell she was thinking it over.

"Can I talk to her? Like actually call her?"

Chris handed Ellie his phone. "Sure."

Ellie glaced at the phone and decided to take it and chuckeld. She was about to dial Christy when her finger scrolled up through the chat string. She saw a few pics in passing and her eyes got wide.

"Is, is that you? Dressed up and taking a cock in your ass?" She could't take her eyes off the phone and began scrolling through the other pictiures. She saw pictures of Chris sucking a cock and taking a rather large one in his ass. And a few pistures of what she assumed was his wife playing with herself and sucking on what looked like the same cock he'd had in his ass in an earliler picture.

"Yes it is. You like?"

"Well, I have to admit, you do make a good looking woman. But full on cross dressing isn't my thing. I do find a pair of panties on a guy sexy though, but not the whole enchilada."

"Oh. Um, okay." Chris stunbled on hopinghe hadn't blown the whole deal. "The crossdressign isn't a turnof to you?"

"No it's not. It's not a dealbreaker if that's what you mean. It's just not something that really gets me going in the bedroom is all. But like I said, a sexy pair of panties on a guy is always something that I like.."

"So does that mean you belive me now? And do you still want to talk to my wife?"

Ellie smiled. "I belive you now." She scootted closer to Chris now. "And, I think we might be able to arange a little fun this afternoon." She let her hand rest on his thigh and she squeezed while looking into Chris' eyes. "But, I still want to talk to your wife." She flashed him a wicked grin as she said it.

"Here's her number." Chris held up his phone for Ellie to see and she pulled out her phone and started to dial as she got up form the picnic table.

The phone rang and then a woman answered.

"Hello?" Christy said.

"Hi," Ellie said, "Is this Christy? Chris' wife?"

"Um, yes it is?"Christy answered. "Who is this?"

"Ellie. I, uh, just met your husband on a run this morning."

"Oh. The one I just got a picture of." Christy's tone brightned considerably. "Calling to ask me over too?"

Ellie turned red and laughed. "Well. No. I don't swing that way."

"Too bad. You look great." Christy replied.

Ellie blushed "Um, well, thanks. He let me scroll through is phone when I didn't belive him. Those were some, intersting pictures."

"So you liked them?" Christy pried form her end of the phone.

Ellie, shuffled from one foot to the other. "Well.... Yes. Except the ones of Chris all dressed up. Not really my thing."

Christy giggled."Well that's okay. We all have our turn ons and turn offs. He's yours to do with what you want for the afternoon."

Ellie's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked, an incredulous tone in her voice.

"Yes." Christy replied in a definite tone. "Use him as you wish. He can be a bit submissive when he wants, but also likes to take charge now and then. So use that bit of info however you want."

Ellie grinned wide. "Oh really?" She said with some excitement in her voice. "I think this afternoon just got a bit better." She glanced over at Chris who was still sitting at the picnic table, looking back at her and smiling. She waved at him and batted her eyes.

"I see." Christy replied. "So are you the dominant type?"

"I can be. My ex husband liked it when I took charge." Ellie said.

"Mmmmm. He likes that." Christy cooed. "So do with that information what you will. Oh, and he can get pretty kinky."

Ellie Chuckled. "I gathered that from the pictures."

"Well have fun. I'm sure Chris will enjoy it." Christy said before hanging up.

Ellie turned and headed back to Chris with a wide smile on her face.

Chris saw Ellie coming back towards him. She was coming back with a wide smile on her face and a spring in her step. "So I assume that the conversation went well?"

"It did." Ellie commented. "But how about we grab some lunch. We'll need some energy for the afternoon, she also said you're mine for the afternoon." She flashed Chris a wicked smile.

"Oh, I see." Chris eyed Ellie up and down, wondering what she looked like under what little clothes she had on. "Where shall we go, for lunch, and afterward?"

"How about the burger stand just up the road from here?" She flashed him a wicked grin as she headed to her car.

"And where are we headed for our afternoon tryst?"

"My place." She got in her car and motioned for Chris to get in on the passenger side. When they were seated in the car she continued, "We can celebrate my year of involuntary celibacy with a trip to the adult toy shop for a toy and some lingerie for me."

"Involuntary celibacy?" Chris asked with a funny look on his face as they drove to the burger stand.

"I divorced my husband a little over a year ago." Ellie answered. "It just wasn't working out any more, in bed or otherwise. So I haven't been on a date since then, or had sex." She looked over at Chris as they pulled into the parking lot of the burger stand and grinned. "But this is the perfect opportunity to fix that. Especially after what your wife told me."

"Oh? And what did she tell you?" Chris asked, getting out of the car.

"That you're a bit submissive. And that you like to take charge to." She stood facing him and reached around to rub his ass. "I thought maybe we could explore both sides of that this afternoon." She smiled up at him, craning her neck to look into his eyes because of the size difference between the two of them.

"That could be fun." Chris sighed as he patted her ass and walked to the counter to order lunch. They got lunch and sat down to eat at a picnic table near the back of the lot, away from people.

"So just how did all this start?" Ellie asked as she took a sip from her Coke.

"Well," Chris started as he took a bit from his burger, "Christy caught me, dressed in lingerie, getting fucked by my neighbor. The one you saw me with in the pictures. Then it snowballed from there, both of us fooling around with our neighbor and his wife, me dressing up, Christy taking a more dominant role in bed, me dressing up, and us fooling around without the other around."

"Damn!" Ellie exclaimed. "That's one way to break things to your spouse." Both of them laughed hard. "I never had anything like that happen with my ex, or ever took our kinkiness that far. He did like to be submissive and get pegged, just didn't like to take charge. Which was a bummer."

"He ever admit to wanting a real cock?" Chris asked as they ate.

"No." Ellie replied. "I did ask him once if he wanted to suck another cock. I wanted to see him do it with us in a threesome. But he said "no". So, it never happened."

"To bad for him. It's quite fun, sharing a cock with your wife." He looked over the table at Ellie and smiled. He could see her squirming in her seat. "The thought turns you on, doesn't it?"

Ellie blushed. "Yes it does. But now, I don't think it will ever happen."

"Well I wouldn't say that." Chris gave Ellie a sly grin. "It could happen. I mean, you've got one half of a willing partner right here."

Ellie laughed again. "Well yeah. But I don't see another guy sitting next to you."

Chris chuckled. "There's nothing saying this has to be the only time. And I know a guy that would be up for a threesome."

"What? Really? Your wife would let you do that?" Ellie was now squirming in her seat quite visibly.

Chris smiled at her. "I see the thought is really turning you on. And yes. She probably would."

Ellie let out a long low moan as she ate. "Oh God. That, uh, that could be interesting." She fidgeted where she sat, taking all this in.

Leaning closer Chris whispered to her. "Now how about we finish up here and get going? We can talk about arranging a threesome later. Right now, I want to get you in bed."

Ellie shivered with pleasure. She leaned in, closing the gap between their faces, and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "I like that idea."

"So where are we going? Your place? I need to let Christy know."

"Yes. It's not that far, 624 Spruce."

"That's on the other side of the subdivision we live in." Chris commented, surprised he'd found someone that lived so close.

"Looks like we won't have far to go then." Ellie quipped. She smiled at Chris as she got up from the picnic table and headed to the car. "So let's not waste any more time and head to my house."

Chris watched her go and quickly followed. "Sounds like a good plan to me." He got up from the picnic table and caught up to Ellie as she reached her car. They took off and reached her house in short order. It was a two-story brick house with a small porch on the front and a two-car garage attached to the side of the house. The yard was well kept and hedges rimmed the edge of the lawn.

"Nice house you have." Chris observed as they pulled into the garage and Ellie shut the door.

"Thanks. I got it in the divorce. So at least I got something out of it." She chuckled as she got out of the car and headed inside. "We won't bother with a tour of the house though. I have other things in mind. Now follow me up to the bedroom." She wiggled her finger at Chris as she walked through the kitchen to the stairs.

She wiggled her ass as she went and Chris could see the faint outline of her panties through the filmy material of her shorts. "Sounds good to me. You won't hear me complain." Chris followed eagerly up the stairs, loving the view.

Once in the bedroom Chris looked around. The bed was king sized and opposite the door. Two bedside tables sat on the left and right of the bed. A dresser was on the right and the closet was on the other side of the room from that. The afternoon sun streamed through the windows and lit up the room well without the need for the lights to be on. He stepped into the room and on the same wall as the door into the room was the door to the master bathroom.

"Very nice." Chris whistled.

"Thanks." Ellie said. She turned to Chris, reached up and wrapped themselves around his neck. It was a bit of a stretch since Chris was a foot and half taller than her. "Remember when I told you that I'd wanted my ex to take charge?"

Chris smiled. "Of course." He wrapped his arms around Ellie and leaned over to kiss her but she stopped him, dropping her head so he couldn't kiss her lips. Then she looked up at him again.

"Well, I'd like that. But, It's been so long, that I want to be in charge too." She dropped her hands from around his neck and trailed them down his shirt and tugged at the elastic waistband of his shorts, eliciting a moan from Chris.

Ellie smiled. "You like that idea, don't you? But can you go two rounds with me to satisfy me?

Chris nodded. "Definitely. If you want me here all afternoon."

"Good. Your wife said I could keep you for the afternoon. So we'll make the best of it. And I figured you'd agree to my first suggestion." She grinned up at Chris. "Christy told me you could be a bit submissive." One hand reached up and drew his head to hers and she kissed him. "Please me and I'll let you have your way with me the second time around. But first, we need to shower."

She stepped back and looked Chris up and down. "So why don't you strip and show me what you've got under there?"

Quickly Chris shed his shoes and socks. The shirt and shorts came next and he heard a gasp from Ellie. He looked up and saw that she was eying his groin and the growing bulge in the satin boy shorts he was wearing.