Chris' Adventures Ch. 21

Story Info
Chris is the entertainment at a bachelor party.
15.5k words
4.8
3k
3
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty and Christy, standing in Christy's bedroom, were looking over the outfit Chris had found online for tonight. It was a short, red and white, pleated skirt with a matching spandex halter top that was open in the front to show off any cleavage.

Next to them was a pair of red stockings that matched the color of the skirt and resting on the floor in front of all of it were a pair of white sneakers and red heels, and a pair of red and white pompoms.

"That's his outfit for tonight?" Patty asked, surprised.

Christy chuckled and replied, "Yep. Him and Rob picked it out. They thought it would be good for the show."

Patty laughed. "Yes, the "show". I'm still not sure how Rob talked Chris into doing this." She said as she wrapped an arm around Christy's waist and gave her a quick squeeze. "And give us an opportunity to fool around together. We haven't had a chance to in a while."

Christy sighed and snaked a hand into the robe Patty had on, caressing her round ass. "What do you think we just did in the hot tub earlier?" Christy chuckled. "I could make a phone call. I know a couple of guys who would be willing to come over and take care of us."

Patty giggled and pressed against Christy's hand. "Oh really? From your stable of men? And earlier in the hot tub was incredible."

Christy hugged Patty. "Well, that stable only has three guys in it. And one will be next door probably fucking my husband. The other two are at college."

Patty laughed and thought, I'm sure he will. "So just how did Rob convince Chris to do this?" She asked as she slipped from Christy's grasp.

"A bachelor party? With a bunch of horny guys? The possibility that they'd want to get frisky, knowing that this is somewhat of a setup between Rob and the guy's fiancé? Couple that with Chris' desire to be in a gang bang on the receiving end. How could he say no?"

Patty laughed again as she heard the shower shut off. Christy had told her all about her time at the rental house with the group of college guys. She was shocked, yet turned on at the thought of Christy having all those cocks at her disposal. "Okay I get it. And Rob told me this would probably devolve into a sausage party. Every one of those guys is apparently bi or on the down low from their wives or friends," Patty said. "Who can blame him? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous."

"Oh really?" Christy gave Patty a sideways glance and a smirk. "I never would have thought you'd be one to want that." Then Christy thought about it for a minute, all those guys, and Josh never picked up on it and was able to act on his urge? She asked Patty about that.

Before Patty could say anything, a voice came from behind them as Patty and Christy stood there chatting. "I asked his fiancé about that. She said Josh is a bit shy and not too quick to pick up on hints people drop. She's encouraged him to explore his curiosity, but he's never acted on it. And a couple of the guys have known Rob is bi for quite a while, he's been with one or two of them. So word gets around to those that want to know. And then, boom, you have this group of friends who are all fooling around with each other. Some with their wives' knowledge, and others whose wives don't know. The group is apparently some work colleagues and friends. He's twenty-six, so who knows, I might get me some hot college cock."

He looked back and forth between both ladies. "You know, you two could have volunteered to be the entertainment. I know Christy would have loved it." Chris came up to Patty and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck, his semi erect cock pressed into her robed ass as he did, and Patty moaned. He turned to Christy and gave her the same treatment, but snaking a hand inside the robe to give her breast a playful squeeze, as Patty turned to face them.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that." Patty said. Her mind conjured up all sorts of scenarios of her and Christy in the center of a group of men, dancing and gyrating, stripping, and getting it on with each other. And then eventually, the men join in and use them. A low moan escaped her lips as she began to play out the scenario in her head.

"With a moan like that, it sounds to me like you are." Chris replied.

"I am, but I'm not." Patty said. She would like to but the thought was still a bit frightening to her.

"Just jump in and do it Patty." Christy encouraged her. "I'm pretty sure you'd like it."

"Well, we're a little late at this point." Patty chuckled. "Chris is going to have all the fun."

"Hey," Christy retorted, "I'm not fun?"

Patty blushed. "Of course you are. But it sounds like Chris is going to have even more fun." She glanced over her shoulder and watched Chris slipping into a pair of red, bikini cut panties. She licked her lips at the sight. "To bad we can't have our way with him. Just the two of us."

Chris laughed. "I don't think Rob would mind. But the other guys at the party are expecting a show. I don't want to show up late you know."

"So what exactly is going to happen? And just how did this all get cooked up?" Patty asked. She knew some of the details but wasn't sure about everything.

"Rob wants me to get all dressed up and put on a show for the bachelor party. He told the group he hired a "special" stripper. Well, he told everyone that except Josh, the groom to be. I'm the surprise for him."

"Oh really?" Christy asked.

"Yep." I'm going to "seduce" Josh. His fiancé thought that maybe getting him around a bunch of bi guys and getting some liquor in him might loosen him up a bit." Chris told them as he tugged on the cheerleader skirt and started putting on the hose.

"Well then." Christy snorted. "Why not just let the party devolve into a sausage party like Patty said earlier, I'm sure Josh would join in?"

"Rob thought that something special for him would be better. He has no idea the other guys know or that it will turn into a gangbang. So I'm his bachelor party gift if you will."

"Do the other guys know about you?" Patty asked.

All three of them laughed at that. "Too bad I won't be there to see the action." Christy gave a little frown then chuckled. She would love to see Chris be the center of attention just he had gotten to see her. But that wasn't in the plan for tonight. Though, she thought, maybe she could text Rob and have him record it. "I guess we'll have to make some action of our own."

Christy came up behind Patty who was enthralled with watching Chris transform. He now had on the forms and had them blended to his skin and was putting the crop top on. She tugged open Patty's robe to expose her naked body and cupped her ample breasts. Patty groaned and pressed back against Christy. "It amazes me how he can transform like that. If I didn't see it or know what he looked like all dolled up, I'd swear he was a woman."

Patty moaned as Christy massaged her breasts in front of Chris. She wanted to bad to take Chris to bed and let him have his way with him, but there wasn't time. But, she thought, she could at least tease him a little before he left. It had been a while since she had the chance to fool around with Chris and she was wanting it bad now. "I'm so horny. Feel me." Patty sighed as she turned to Christy. "I want to have him fuck me like he is now so bad." She groaned as Christy snaked a hand down between Patty's thighs and slipped a finger into her set slit.

"Oh my. You certainly are." Christy hissed. "Maybe I should call my boy toy to come over. Sounds like you need some cock tonight."

Patty moaned as Christy fingered her, "Ohhhhh yessss. But. But first. I want a taste of your husband." She looked over at Chris who was now finishing styling his hair. He had given his long hair a little bit of curl and pulled it back into a ponytail.

Chris looked over his shoulder at Patty and Christy as he styled his hair. He wanted to have the ditzy cheerleader look so he'd taken a curling iron to his hair and put it in a pony tail when he heard Patty moaning, and bemoaning the fact she wasn't going to get to bed Chris tonight. "Thinking of calling Hank?" He asked as he saw Christy whispering into Patty's ear. He turned back to the makeup table and started to apply a little foundation and rouge to highlight his cheeks. Since getting laser hair removal, he'd found that he didn't need as much makeup to hide any five-o-clock shadow. As he started, he felt Patty press her large breasts against his neck as he sat there.

"Christy suggested I come over and get you all worked up, get you on edge. So you'll have a nice load for Josh." Patty said as she dropped to her knees and crawled under the table without saying another word. Chris glanced down and watched as Patty flipped up his short skirt and pulled his semi erect cock from the panties.

Patty opened wide and eagerly devoured Chris' semi hard cock. She began sucking on it while fondling his smooth balls, feeling his cock grow in her mouth. She wanted badly to suck him off until he blew his load down her throat, but she knew if Christy came through with her boy toy, she'd be getting some cock and cum later. Which is what kept her from going to town on Chris, because she knew that she could get him to spill his load easily. Slowly she worked her mouth up and down Chris' hard shaft, bobbing her head slowly and teasing his shaft with her tongue. The groans coming from above the table told her that she was definitely doing a good job.

Chris groaned and moaned as Patty worked her hot mouth over his shaft. He tried to concentrate on putting on his makeup as she worked her magic on his cock. It took some concentration but he finally finished his concealer, rouge and lipstick. He paused for a moment and tossed his head back as he felt Patty's mouth bottom out on his shaft, taking all of him in her throat. God she could give a hell of a blow job, he thought as he tried not to dump his load down her throat. As he shook his head back and forth groaning, he saw Christy was on the bed, robe open, along with her legs, and she was just putting the phone down. Based on the look on her face, and the fact she was playing with herself, and just now looking over at him and Patty, told him that she was successful.

He went back to applying his eye liner and eye shadow as Patty pulled off his cock. He could feel her tongue and lips working their way up and down his shaft and balls as he finished his makeup. With some moaning and great effort he pulled back from the makeup table and shot Patty a big smile. "God Patty. You suck a mean cock."

She smiled up at him from under the table, getting on all fours to crawl out. "I know I do." She said as she got up and shook her chest in front of him. "I should have had you titty fuck me." Then I could have sucked you off at the same time."

Chris groaned and got up from the chair. "If you did that, I probably would have left a mess all over you."

Christy was now off the bed and walking up behind Chris. "Mmmm. We wouldn't want that. We want Josh's first load to be a big one." Christy sighed as she reached around from behind Chris and tucked his still hard cock into the panties, letting Chris straighten out his skirt.

Chris moaned. "You two are such teases."

"And you love it." Came the reply for both women.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't. And I take it Hank is coming over?" Chris bent over and grabbed the heels and the tennis shoes.

"He is. And he's brining Tim with him." Christy said, eyeing Patty with a big smile.

Chris grinned. Christy was such a naughty minx. If she couldn't join in the gang bang fun, she was going to create a small on at home. "I see. Sounds like I'm going to miss out on some fun."

Christy swatted Chris' ass playfully, "Oh hush. I'm pretty sure you're going to have much more fun at the neighbor's."

Chris stuck his tongue out at Christy. "Yeah, yeah. And you probably wish it was going to be you. Now, important question for you ladies, sneakers, or heels?" he asked holding up a pair of each in his hands

"Sneakers for sure." Christy answered.

"Yeah, sneakers. You want the sexy yet cute look." Patty replied.

Chris put on the sneakers, grabbed the pompoms and posed for the ladies. "So how do I look?"

"Incredible." Patty gushed.

"Fantastic." Christy said. "And how long will you be gone?"

Chris kissed both girls and answered. "How long do you want me gone?"

"The rest of the night?" Christy joked. "How about four hours? That will give the two of us time to enjoy our night with two hot young studs." She glanced at Patty and smiled.

"Oh, ow. I feel attacked." Chris retorted as he kissed both women. "Are you saying Rob and I aren't hot studs?"

Patty bit her lower lip and batted her eyes at Chris. "Well, no. You and Rob just aren't young."

Chris stuck out his tongue playfully at Patty and Chris. "Yeah, yeah. Well, you two have fun. I'm off to entertain a bunch of horny guys." Chris bounced out of the room, leaving Patty and Christy in the bedroom. His stomach was filled with butterflies. Yes, all the guys were bi, either openly, or on the down low with their wives not knowing. He thought back to the conversations with the guys in the Facebook messenger group that Rob had set up for this little party.

All the guys had talked back and forth about how they wanted his lips around their cock or to plow his ass. He had set up a fake Facebook profile for Lisa so he could keep his real identity a secret. He teased them with some pics of him all dressed up and they were all excited to see what he looked like in person. Some had even talked with others in the group about fooling around with each other at the party while waiting their turn. More than once he'd jerked off looking at pictures of their cocks that they shared in the group chat, thinking of what the guys wanted to do with him.

So anything that happened at the party would stay there. Not that any of them would recognize him or know him. He didn't know any of the guys at the party. At least he thought so. He chuckled to himself, not that it would matter If he did know anyone at the party, If they're hiding the fact that they're bi, it's not like they are going to say anything. As he stood on the porch of their house he texted Rob to let him know that he was on his way over and to be ready at the door. As he skipped down the sidewalk to Rob's house he wondered if anyone could see him. It wasn't quite dark yet so anyone looking outside or getting home from work could see where he came from and where he was headed. The thought that someone else in the neighborhood might see him excited him as he walked up the driveway to Rob and Patty's house.

When he got to the door he could hear people laughing and talking and music going. Before he could knock, Rob opened the door and pulled him inside. The entry way was empty and Chris could hear laughing and music playing in the back of the house. Rob grinned at Chris as he pulled him into a small office to the left of the entryway and shut the door. "You look fantastic." Rob said. "I may change plans and keep you to myself."

Chris laughed. "That would be rude. Your guests are expecting me." He stepped closer to Rob and ground his crotch into his. "Besides, you get to have me to yourself quite a bit."

Rob sighed. "What took you so long?" He figured he knew what delayed him. Patty and Christy we still next door and either tried to get him to fuck them, or succeeded in it. Which, if they did, would delay the highlight of the night.

"Your wife wanted to ravage me." Chris cooed. "I told her that fi I did, it would spoil the fun later tonight." Rob grinned at Chris. "Christy convinced her to let me be, sort of. She gave me a blow job under the makeup table while I was finishing up. It made it hard to concentrate. And now I'm all on edge."

Rob chuckled. He knew how well Patty was a sucking cock and how she could tease you and drag I out. "So what are the two of them up to then while we have our fun here?"

"Christy called her boy toy from college. He's coming over and might bring one of his roommates with him."

"Sounds like the girls are going to have a little fun of their own."

"I'm sure they will." Chris said. "Now. How about we get our own fun started?" His eyebrows raised and he shot Rob a sly grin.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Rob asked, his hand on the door to the office.

"a chance to have 12 cocks at my disposal? You know it."

Rob flashed a big smile at Chris and headed out the door. From the office he could hear Rob announcing that the entertainment was here. "Let's all give a round of applause to Lisa." He heard him say. Chris stepped from the office and bounced his way down the hallway into the living room, cheering and whistling as he jumped into the center of the living room.

"Where's the groom at?" Chris asked as he bounded around, spinning and shaking his ass as he moved, his arms raised and hands pumping the air with the pompoms like a real cheerleader. All the men cheered, hooted and whistled. The sofas and coffee table had been moved out of the center of the room, giving Chris room to prance around and shake his ass while the men looked on. As he spun he took in each one of them, noting to himself that they were a good looking bunch.

He saw Rob standing next to one of the guys and pointing at him from behind. He was a little shorter than Chris, curly blond hair, grey eyes set into a square face and clean shaven. He was wearing black jeans and a red polo. His build was average, a bit stockier than Chris, but not fat. Chris wouldn't call him handsome, but he was cute. Somewhere in between, he thought as he stopped gyrating and cheering.

"You must be Josh." Chris gushed as he sauntered up to the man and put his arms around his neck. Chris glanced behind Josh to see that Rob was grinning from ear to ear.

Josh blushed and nodded, stuttering. "I, I am."

Grabbing his hand, Chris dragged him to the center of the room where someone had placed a chair for the dining room. "Well have a seat honey. I'm going to give you a show. And if you're a good boy, maybe a little surprise." At that statement hoots and whistles erupted from the men standing around. Some nudged each other and Chris even saw a couple of them rearranging themselves in their jeans. He smiled to himself, knowing that almost everyone in the room knew what was going to happen, and that they were turned on for it.

Josh sat in the chair and watched as Chris began to gyrate in front of him. His eyes were glued to Chris' hips as he shook back and forth, turning and pressing his ass against his groin. Josh let out a low moan as he felt Chris' firm ass bounce around on his lap, his eyes glued to the lithe body moving on top of him.

Chris ground his ass into Josh's groin. As he did, he could feel Josh getting hard. If only he knew what he was in for, Chris thought. Turing around he smiled at Josh. "You like it baby?" He asked as Josh nodded. "Grab my hips." Chris said to Josh as he leaned back against the seated man. Josh did as he was told without hesitation and Chris reached down to grab the edge of the chair, kicking his legs out and up high, making his skirt fly up and exposing his panty clad cock that was now straining at the fabric covering it. He held his legs there for a moment, wiggling his ass against Josh's erection, letting the gentlemen see what josh had coming.

The men standing in front of Josh let out a loud cheer as they saw Chris' hard cock outlined by the panties. They looked tot eh others and grinned, giving the others a thumbs up.

Chris cheered as he stood up. "Did you like the peek gentlemen?" He asked coyly. A round of hearty "yeses" echoed through the room while Chris gyrated his way along the line of men. He paused in front of one of them and shook his chest before pulling the man's head down into the fake breasts. When he released the man he had a grin from ear to ear. Chris capped it off by leaning in and giving the man a sloppy wet kiss to the cheers of those around him. Turning back to Josh two of the guys took the opportunity to smack his ass through the skirt.