Chris' Adventures Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh grunted and groaned, watching his cock slide in and out of Chris' ass. Over and over, he slid in and out of his hot ass as he watched the fake breasts bounce with each thrust. "Ughhh. Damn this feels incredible."

Chris groaned around the cock in his mouth as the blond slid deep in his mouth and squeezed his ass around Josh's cock, eliciting more groans from Josh.

Josh, groaned and grunted as Chris clamped down on his shaft. He slammed into Chris' ass one more time and cried out as he came. "Ahhhhhhh. Yessssss! Soo Good!" He moaned as he emptied his balls into Chris.

Chris gasped as he felt Josh's cock erupt in his ass. Shot after shot coated the inside of his tight hole. He grunted and wiggled his ass in response, taking it all deep inside him until he felt Josh slip out, his cum dripping form Chris' freshly fucked ass. He kept sucking he blond when he suddenly pulled from his mouth. "Not good enough for you baby?" Chris asked, looking up at him.

The blond smiled down at him. "God No Lisa. But I want that ass."

"Ohhh. Go ahead and slide right in." Chris said as two men came up where the blond had been by his head. "Mmmm. Two at once for a blowjob? I like how you guys think." The other men whistled and moaned as they watched Chris in the center of the room. The blond got between his knees and rolled him over, getting him on his stomach. "How about you get under me baby?" Chris said, looking back at the blond before he could slide into his upturned ass. "Let me ride that great cock while I take care of these guys," he motioned to the two cocks to his left and right.

"Sounds good to me sweetie." The blond replied as Chris lifted a leg for him to slide under. The blond laid down and watched as Chris straddled him while stroking the other two gentlemen now to his left and right. He took Chris' hips in one hand and held up his cock with the other. "Sit on it you little slut." He commanded.

Chris looked down at the blond. "Ohhh. You like this little slut though, don't you?", Chris cooed as he leaned back and felt the man's cockhead easily penetrate his lubed ass. The blond nodded.

"God yes Lisa," he said as he threw his head back and caressed Chris' taught stomach and fake breasts. He lay there, letting Chris slowly grind up and down on his cock, taking him all the way in easily. He moaned when Chris settled onto his hips and ground up and down slowly, making Chris' cock and balls bounce up and down, hitting his stomach.

Chris now turned his attention to the two men to his sides. All eyes were on him as he stroked two long thick cocks and rode a third. The man on his right was the grey-haired man whom he'd kissed earlier. He was a little pudgy but good looking. The man on his left was younger, maybe a few years out of college, still lean and taught. Both had sizeable cocks, almost eight inches he thought, and about as thick as he was himself. He was going to give them a double blow job while riding the blond. "Mmmm. Filled with cock all the way around. I like it. Step in closer boys so I can suck these magnificent specimens." The men groaned as hoots rose around him and the men stepped in closer. He continued griding his hips on the blond, raising them up and down a little to get some fucking action going on as the man's hands roamed his body.

Looking left he licked the head of the younger man. His cockhead was large and soft with a purple color to it. He flicked his tongue over his slit and under the glans, eliciting a low moan from him. He knew what guys liked and kept it up while stroking and fondling the grey haired gentleman. His mouth played over the young man's shaft and smooth balls before returning to the top. Looking up from under the fat cock, he grinned at the curly haired man. And then he opened his mouth and swallowed as much as he could in one stroke.

The man let out a loud sigh as he watched Chris bob on his cock. After a couple of strokes, he managed to work almost the whole thing into his mouth, making him groan. "Oh, God. Oh god Lisa. No. No one has ever done that before." He grunted.

Chris pulled off the man and blew him a kiss. "I suck better than your wife then?", he asked as he went back to bobbing on the man's shaft.

"Oh God. I wish I had a wife that would suck me." He groaned. "Marry me. Then I would," he gasped.

Laughter arose around the room as the curly haired guy received what was probably the best blow job of his life. Chris bobbed up and down on his cock a few more times before pulling off with a loud smack. "I don't think my wife would agree. So you'll have to settle for this," Chris chuckled as he gave the man's cock a squeeze and turned to the grey haired older man. "Now, let's give you the best blow job of your life. I guarantee I'm better than your wife," Chris said as he swooped down on the man's thick cock. As he began to deep throat him, he heard him groan and grunt, saying, "God yessss. She's, never. Blown me." He said with halting breath. Chris moaned and redoubled his efforts, the poor man. Bobbing and sucking he ran his mouth and tongue up and down the man's thick shaft, thinking his wife has been missing out all this time, if he was married to this guy, he'd be going down on him all the time.

Opening his mouth wider he took the man's entire shaft down his throat, gagging as he buried his nose in the grey pubic hair at the base before working his way back to his head. All three of the men moaned as they watched Chris suck and gag on the fat cock and he loved it. Over and over he took the man deep in his mouth, making him groan loudly. After a couple of minutes he pulled off him and tugged both of the men's cocks together, their heads touching each other. "Mmmmm. Two at once. Move close together boys so I can suck them at the same time."

Both men scooted as close as they could, their cocks touching now at more than just the head as Chris laved his tongue over them both. Chris opened wide and fit both cockheads into his mouth. He ran his tongue over their heads and as much of their shafts that he could fit in his mouth. He moaned and sighed as they held themselves still and let him work them over. His hips bounced up and down more on the blond's cock under him making him groan and his breasts bounce up and down, tugging at his skin, turning him on. It didn't take long before the two men moaned and cried out. The grey-haired man came first, his cock shooting his thick load into Chris' mouth and all over the curly haired man's cock.

And that was all it took to drive him over the edge. The curly haired man grunted and groaned. "Oh god. That's so HOT! Ughhhhhh! Yesssss!" He cried out as his cock twitched and exploded in Chris's mouth. He watched as the two cocks in Chris' mouth twitched and spasmed, shooting cum into Chris' mouth.

Chris closed his lips around the cocks as best he could as they twitched in his mouth and shot their load. He gulped it down as best he could but some dripped from his mouth as he smiled the blond's cock in his ass. Not being able to keep it all in, some dripped from his mouth onto the blond's face. As it did, he heard moans of pleasure beneath him as the cock in his ass erupted. The blond man pumped into Chris' ass, lifting him from the coffee table and dislodging the two cocks in his mouth, causing the gentlemen to shoot their last wad on his face and chest. He groaned as he took it all in his mouth, ass, and face, loving it.

He looked up at the two men and grinned, their cum, dripping from his chin, and then down at the blond under him. "Oh my gentlemen. That was incredible." He lifted a leg and the blond slipped form his ass, smiling at Chris and getting off the coffee table.

Chris sat up and the men all cheered for him. "You boys liking the show?" He jiggled his chest and rubbed his hard cock for them.

"Woo-hoo!", "More!", "Fucking hot!" were the replies that echoed around the room.

"Who's next?" Chris asked, looking around the room at the men still standing near the action. The others had drifted off into the background, sitting and watching or standing and drinking. A redheaded man with a long thin cock stepped forward.

"Mmmm. Give me some of that ass baby." He said as he stepped up, holding his cock near Chris' face.

Chris reached out and stroked his thin cock, he was about as thick and Chris' thumb and six inches long. He could easily take that. "How do you want mee?" He asked while rubbing his cock over his face and lips, licking it every time it passed his mouth., making the redhead moan.

"Head down and ass up." He spoke.

"Mmmm. I like it," Chris said as he stood up to get into position on the coffee table. On his knees now he bent over and shoved his ass in the air, dropping his head to the pillow under him. "Fill me up baby. I'm lubed up with cum for you."

The redhead wasted no time in getting between Chris' legs. He grabbed Chris' hips, caressing them and the hose clad thighs, making him moan. He took one hand and aimed his cock at Chris' still gaping ass and leaned forward, sliding in to the base of his cock in one stroke. A man escaped his lips as he started sliding in and out, his hands on Chris' hips as he picked up the pace. "Uhhhhh, so hot Lisa." He groaned. "You're such a hot little cock whore."

"You know it honey," he squeezed his ass around the man's cock and fell into a rocking rhythm with his fucking. "And you all love it."

Cheers from around the room erupted at that statement.

As he moaned and groaned, he felt the man's hand smack his ass. A yelp and moan escaped his mouth as his ass clamped down on the guy's cock. "Ohhh yeah. Smack my ass baby." Chris was regarded with another slap to his tight ass. He groaned and his ass clenched around the man's cock again, making the man groan too. He kept thrusting in and out of Chris' ass, raining smack after smack onto his ass. Not too hard, but enough to redden his ass and make him clench each time he got smacked. It didn't take long for the redhead to grunt and groan, calling out he was going to cum. Chris wasn't surprised he didn't last long, with the milking his ass was giving the guy. He felt him twitch in his ass and then flood him with cum, driving deep into him.

The redhead moaned and slid out of Chris' ass, his cock slick with cum. He looked down at Chris' red ass, hole gaping a bit and dripping cum down his ball sack. "Mmmm. You are so damn hot Lisa. I've never cum that fast before." He rubbed Chris' ass as Chris got up on his hands.

"Then how about a kiss? It's the least you can do after turning my ass red." Chris cooed as the redhead worked his way around the coffee table.

The redhead obliged and leaned over to give Chris a kiss. Chris moaned as the man slipped his tongue deep in Chris' mouth, clamping his lips down before pulling off. "Thank you for the great time, Lisa," he said and smiled wide.

"No. Thank you for making my hot fantasy a reality." Before Chris could ask who's next, a fully naked young man, probably in his mid-twenties who was well built and had jet black hair, stepped up. He was holding his fat cock out in front of him and Chris gasped at it's size. He reminded Chris of Tim, the college student he and Christy picked up quite a few months ago. The man was about seven inches long and two inches wide. "Oh my god," Chris gasped. "And where do you think you're going to stick that monster?"

The man looked at Chris and smiled. "Your mouth and ass."

"Mmmmm. I like how you think," Chris said as the man rolled a condom on his fat cock. "Ohhhh. going for my ass first? You naughty boy. "

The man reached out to take Chris' hand and pull him up from the table, kicking a pillow to the floor and over to the couch. "How about you get on your back and raise those hips up on the couch, legs over your head?"

Chris knew what the guy had in mind, and he loved it. He wanted him to raise his ass in the air, using the front of the couch to support his back, while he tossed his legs behind his head, leaving his ass up in the air and exposed. He loved the idea, being like a porn actress getting fucked. "Kinky. I like it." He got on the floor as the man stroked his cock and the others watched. Tossing his legs on the sofa he scooted into position and then bent over, his legs almost touching the floor. If he could bend a little farther, he thought, he could suck his own cock. His fake breasts were pulling at his chest and trying to fall into his face, if they were real, he could probably have sucked them. Oh what a sight that would have been for the guys, sucking his own cock and tits for them. He felt so exposed in this position, and he loved it.

"Ever suck your own cock?" someone asked form the crowd.

Chris couldn't tell who asked it as the black-haired guy had stepped up to straddle him. He looked up and watched him lean forward, knees bent and his cock head beginning to penetrate his ass. Chris groaned as he watched the man ease in, stretching his well fucked ass until he bottomed out, his hands on Chris' ass. Chris put his hands behind his back to lend some support to the man as he put more weight on his ass.

The man grunted as he slipped easily into Chris. He spread his legs and squatted a bit to burry himself deep in Chris' ass, grabbing his hips as best he could. "Damn, you can take it all easily," he moaned. "You like having your ass filled with a huge cock don't you Lisa?"

Chris groaned as the man began pumping in and out of his ass ever so slowly at first. "I've had bigger, at least in length," Chris moaned. "But I've only had one other cock as thick as yours. I love being stretched like that," he sighed, egging the man on as he got his ass reamed. His breasts bounced up and down as the man pistioned in and out of him. His back loosened up a bit with the bouncing going on and his cock inched even closer to his mouth. Just a little more and he could suck the head he thought. God that would be so hot, he thought. Opening his mouth he raised his head a bit, trying to lick his cockhead as it bounced back and forth with the fucking he was getting.

"Do it. Suck it!" the men were calling. "Suck your own cock for us you little slut."

Chris felt some pressure on his hips as the black haired man gently pressed down while fucking him and his cockhead popped into his mouth. "Mmmmm." He moaned as he sucked his own cock. Holding his head there he let the motion of the man fucking him drive his own cock in and out of his mouth, to the excitement of both him and the men watching. They were cheering as he took more and more of his cock between his lips, eventually getting half of it between his lips when the black-haired man pulled out of his ass. Chris held himself there and kept sucking his cock as the man stood up and locked eyes with him.

Pulling from Chris' ass the man moaned with pleasure and quickly pulled the condom off his cock. "Oh god Lisa, I'm going to explode," he called out. "Suck it now," he said, rubbing his cock as he looked down to see Chris with his own cock in his mouth. The man gasped and stroked his cock again, grunting and gasping as his orgasm hit, sending streams of cum down on Chris' ass and balls. The hot, sticky streams of cum landed between Chris' cheeks and flowed like a river over and into his gaping ass.

Chris let go of his cock and sighed and moaned. "Ohhh God. You're making a mess of me." He smiled up at the man who just smiled and let out a low moan, stepping back, his orgasm over.

Chris rolled to the side and moved his hips to loosen them again, the cum now coating his ass crack and running down his inner thigh. God he must look a mess at this point, he thought. But the guys were still into it and wanting more, so he must not look that bad. Standing up he gave the black-haired man a peck on the cheek. "Thank you, baby. I always wondered if I cold suck myself. Now I know." The man bushed a bit as he smiled at Chris and stepped back for the next person to have their turn.

Rob then stepped up, totally naked and his huge cock hanging hard in front of him. "Ready for this monster Lisa?"

Chris feigned surprise at the size of Rob. "Dear God! You're huge!" he called out giving Rob a wink.

Rob detected the fake surprise in Chris' voice and played along. "Don't think you can handle this monster?" he asked, knowing full well that Chris could.

"Let's save you for last honey," Chris said walking up to him and rubbing his hard cock against Rob's. Rob smiled and stepped away turning to those left.

"Who wants Lisa next?" He asked. "She wants the best for last," he laughed. Both had cocks about the size of Chris'. One man had long wavy brown hair and looked to be in his late 30s, the other appeared a little older and had short cropped sandy blond hair. Both of them had an average build to them, cute, but not handsome.

"Two and once again. You guys know who to treat a lady, keeping her filled at both ends," Chris said as the sandy blond-haired man got on the coffee table and gently pulled Chris to him.

"Let's do another popular porn position," he said as he spooned with Chris. He hooked one of Chris' hose clad legs and raised it up, spreading his ass.

Chris took the hint and reached behind him, taking the man's cock and guiding it to his cum drenched hole. When he had the man's cockhead in position, the guy thrust forward and easily slipped into Chris, no lube needed by now. They both groaned as the man started fucking him in earnest right away.

The long-haired gentleman slapped Chris' face with his cock. "Open wide Lisa. Let's stuff that mouth too."

Chris raised his eyes, not saying a word, and opened wide, letting the man slide in. The three of them moaned as they fell into a rhythm. The sandy blond pumped Chris' ass at a steady pace as the brown-haired guy rocked back and forth to Chris' swaying, letting his cock slide in and out. Chris held himself up on one arm and rocked back and forth to the men's thrusting, keeping his ass and mouth filled with cock, his leg raised, cock and balls swaying and his false breasts tugging at his skin, making him again wish that they were real so he could feel the pleasure of having a real pair of breasts. Especially since both men were playing with them, tugging at them as if they were real.

He loved having the men watching him, getting enormous pleasure being the center of attention, getting called names, and being used as a cum dumpster. His moans and groans grew as he thought of all this, his ass gripping the cock penetrating him and his mouth licking and sucking the other. Soon enough the two men groaned and tensed, exploding in him, one after the other. The Brown-haired man grabbed Chris' face and shoved his cock deep in his throat as he let loose with his load. Chris greedily gulped it down, not wasting a drop. As the man withdrew a little dribbled form his cockhead and fell on Chris' chin. "Ohh yess. I love the taste of cum,"" He moaned as he arched his back and caressed the guy behind him. "Fill me baby. Pump me full of your hot sticky cum." The guy couldn't hold back. He let out a loud grunt and cried out. "Ahh yeah! Take my load Lisa. Take my cum in your dirty, slutty ass," as he came, emptying his balls deep inside Chris.

He slipped from Chris and rolled off the coffee table, giving Chris' ass a squeeze. "You're so damn hot Lisa."

"I'm glad you think so." Chris said as he lay on his back, feeling the cum coating his cheeks and slowly leaking form his freshly fucked ass. Three more to go, and he was going to blow all their minds with the next two, he thought to himself. Looking up he saw the last two gentlemen before he got to Rob. He gasped when he looked at one of them. It was Wil, one of the college guys that roomed with Tim and Hank. Apparently, he knew Josh and since the night with his wife, he'd done a little exploring a the house and was venturing out. He tried to hide his surprise, covering it up by ohing and ahing over their cocks. "Oh my. Two nice specimens for what I have in mind next." Which wasn't a lie. They were both shaved and about six to seven inches long, with thick heads and veiny shafts. He sat up and beckoned them over with a wave of his hand. Close up, Wil still didn't recognize him.