Chris' Adventures Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris reached out and began stroking their cocks. "Mmmm. How would you two like to fuck my ass at the same time?" He glanced up at them. The look on Wil's face was one of surprise, the other one, with black hair and a crew cut, moaned and grinned.

Crew cut moaned and replied, "That sounds damn hot. Think you can handle both of us at the same time?"

Chris knew he could. "Go for it guys." He took Wil's hand and guided him to the floor. "I want you on the bottom, baby." Chis had to catch himself from saying "Wil". He straddled Wil and wiggled his ass.

Wil moaned and held his cock up for Chris. "Sit on it Lisa. Take it all." He watched as Chris leaned back and easily swallowed his cock in his ass. A groan escaped his lips as the other man got behind the two of them and knelt down.

Chris bounced up and down on Wil's cock, his breasts swaying back and forth as he felt Wil thrusting in time with his bouncing. "Mmmm. You feel so good baby." He looked behind him to see the other guy lubing up his cock and getting into position. He stopped grinding on Wil and leaned forward. "Stick it in me baby."

The guy grabbed Chris' hips and pushed forward. He watched as his cockhead pressed against Chris' ass. Slowly, his cock penetrated Chris, making all three of them moan. The men were now standing around the room and all had their eyes on Chris, Wil, and the other man, cheering and gasping as Chris had his ass stretched with two cocks.

"Ahhhhhh." Chris groaned. "Hold it there boys. Let me get used to feeling two of you in me." He slowly ground his hips, feeling the two cocks slide in and out of his ass ever so slightly. "Dear God I love this," he groaned. Both Wil and the other man moaned in response.

Wil moaned and smiled up at Chris. "Holy shit this feels incredible."

Chris smiled down at Wil. Then leaned in to kiss him. "Fuck me good then. Give me two more loads in my ass." Grunts from both men filled the room as they began sawing in and out of Chris. He held himself there as they began moving in and out in a rhythm that kept him filled with both of their cocks. He flexed the muscles in his ass to tighten the grip he had on the two men, making them moan.

"Oh god Lisa!" the black-haired man exclaimed. "You are such a slut. You want your ass flooded with cum don't you?" He thrust forward at the same time Wil did, stretching Chris' hole.

"Ughhhh, yesssss," Chris groaned, tossing his head from side to side. "Fuck your little slut. Cream my ass." He egged them on, wanting their loads in him. He began rocking back and forth in time with their thrusts. After a few minutes they both grunted loudly and started to take short, gasping breaths.

Wil pumped Chris' with one hard thrust after plowing him over and over and cried out, "Ughhh, take it cock slut! I'm cumming!" He tensed up and shot his load deep inside Chris.

Chris let out a guttural moan as he felt Wil flood his ass. As Wil grunted and groaned, the other guy behind him came too. He cried out and came, pumping Chris hard. He held himself still as the men thrust hard into his ass, using him as a cum dumpster. When, after what seemed like forever, they slipped from his ass, their cum dripping from his gaping ass. He slumped onto Wil, gasping. "Oh God. You two were great." He looked at Wil and smiled. Wil looked at him and for a moment Chris thought he saw a hint of recognition in the man's eyes.

Without saying anything, he rolled off Wil and looked at Rob, who was rolling a condom onto his huge cock.

Rob grinned at Chris, waving his fat cock at him. "You ready to take this Lisa? Think you can?" He asked, knowing full well that Chris could. He looked around the room, seeing all the guys with their cocks still out but limp. They were all watching intently to see what would happen so he didn't want to disappoint. He looked over at Chris who was now back on the coffee table, wiggling his ass in invitation.

"For my lest trick of the night, I will make Rob's huge cock disappear in my ass and throat." Chis announced. He spread his cheeks as Rob stepped up behind him. "Do it baby. Fuck my hot ass. I'll bet you won't last long enough to make it to my mouth." Chris actually wondered if Rob would last, he'd been watching him get fucked for the last hour.

Rob chuckled as he lined up his condom covered cock with Chris' ass. He slid the head in easily, making both of them moan. Then he grabbed Chris' hips and slowly slid the entire length of his cock into Chris. Chris groaned with pleasure. "Oh God yes! I love your cock so much Rob." Chris gushed. He pushed against Rob's hips as he tried to pull out. "Mmm no baby, keep that hot cock in me." Chris clenched his ass around Rob and ground his hips, eliciting a moan from Rob.

Rob gasped and groaned as Chris ground and wiggled his ass on his cock. It seemed he was the one doing the fucking and not Rob, and he loved it. He let Chris fuck himself on his cock a little longer before he grabbed his hips and began thrusting in and out. "Uhhhhhh yessss Lisa. Your ass is so hot."

Chris looked over his shoulder at Rob and grinned. "Just wait until you try out my mouth."

Rob grunted. He could feel himself getting close to cumming and if he stayed in Chris' ass much longer, he wouldn't her to flood his mouth with his load so he slid out of Chris' tight hole an yanked off the condom. "Mmm then I better feed it to you. I'm so close."

Chris sat up on the coffee table and eagerly reached for Rob. Then he looked over at Josh, standing there watching, waiting. "You ready Josh?" Chris said as he licked Rob's fat cockhead.

"To suck rob?" Josh asked incredulously.

"No baby. Suck me while I blow Rob. I need to cum bad."

Josh moaned.

"You know you want it." Chris smiled as he licked Rob's shaft. The other guys at the party egged Josh on as Chris waved his cock with his free hand.

Blushing, Josh stepped forward to the cheers of the group. He knelt between Chris' legs and took his cock in his hands, stroking it.

"Mmmm. That's it Josh. Just do what you know you like to have done to you." Chris turned his head and began working Rob's cock into his mouth. He bobbed up and down as he felt Josh go right to swallowing his cock and groaned. Eager guy, Chris thought as he worked more of Rob's cock into his mouth. Each time Chris went down on Rob he took more and more of him into his mouth, making Rob moan. He glanced down to see Josh working about half of his cock into his mouth. He was pretty good for his first time and Chris felt his orgasm welling up inside of him. Which wasn't surprising, he'd been edging this whole time, rubbing his cock now and then as guys fucked him or he sucked them. And he was sure Rob was close to cumming too.

Rob watched Chris take his cock deep, arching his head back to take his full length down his throat for the first time and then pull off with a loud smacking sound. All the men cheered and gasped. Chris then did it again with ease, driving him wild. It didn't hurt that He could see Josh going down on Chris too. He appeared eager to suck and was bobbing faster and faster on Chris. When Chris started groaning, Rob gasped. He could feel his orgasm welling up. "Ahh yeah Lisa! Here it comes." Rob grunted and shot his load down Chris' throat. His hips jerked as shot after shot filled Chis' mouth as he gulped it all down.

Chris greedily swallowed Rob's load to the excitement of the men around him. When he finished, he slipped the cock from this mouth and groaned. "Mmmmmm. Sooo good." Then he looked down at Josh and moaned, "I'm going to explode Josh. Mmmmmm, get ready." Chris leaned back and watched as Josh kept his lips locked around his cock. A few more strokes with his mouth and Chris exploded. He jerked his hips but Josh stayed where he was, sucking hard and fast. Chris felt Josh clamp his lips on his cock as he swallowed what was, Chris knew, a huge load after keeping himself stimulated all this time.

When he was done swallowing, Josh slipped off Chris' cock and licked his lips. "Oh God. That was incredible," he gasped. He stood up and looked around at all the men smiling and looking at him. everyone was still either fully naked or half naked like him. He looked back at Chris, "Now what Lisa?" he asked.

Chris stepped closer, "How about a second round in a couple of hours? I have something in mind I think you all will like." He looked around the room. "Does that sound like a god idea?" Chris asked. "We can all have some more fun in a couple of hours. IF you can all get it up again."

"What will we do until then?" someone asked from the crowd.

Chris looked; it was the first blond who fucked him earlier. "Mingle. You can stay naked if you want, I don't care. Speaking of which, Do you guys want me to get dressed? Or lounge around like this?" He turned for the men to show off his well fucked ass and semi hard cock.

The crowd was split almost half and half for staying naked or getting dressed. He decided to split the difference and grabbed the halter top as he stepped to Rob. "And you all need to clean up. I may be a little slutty, but I don't want your cock after it's been in my ass." Everyone laughed as the group broke up one by one and went to wash up.

"Damn Lisa," Rob said keeping up the charade. "That was so hot. So, what do you have planned next?"

"Let me use your bedroom to get rearranged and cleaned up a bit and I'll tell you."

Rob turned and headed up to his bedroom and let Chris in. He followed and closed the door, leaving the rest of the party to do what they wanted. "So, what do you have in mind Chris?" He asked as Chris washed his face and touched up his makeup. He was amazed at how good Chris looked all dolled up.

"A nice big circle jerk. With me at the center of course." Chris said as he pulled on his halter top stepping into the bedroom. "And what would you say to me staying here tonight with Josh? Remember the first night we spent in bed. That is, after Patty and Christy had their way with us."

Rob smiled as he thought back to that night almost two years ago. They ended up in bed kissing, sucking and fucking while Patty and Christy were in the bedroom next to them exploring each other. He thought it was a great idea. And he didn't think that the girls would mind, they would get some more time with Christy's boy toy. "I do. Were you thinking of doing the same with josh?"

Chris walked up to Rob and rubbed against his naked body. "I was. I hope you don't mind if I don't invite you to join."

Rob sighed as he felt their cocks rub against each other. "You tease. Yes, It's not like I don't get this fantastic body on a regular basis." He reached around and squeezed Chris' ass in his hands for emphasis.

"Good." Chris looked around, getting ready to head back downstairs, when he realized he'd left his panties down there. "Well damn. My panties are still downstairs. I'll have to grab a pair of Patty's."

Rob chuckled as Chris went right to Patty's lingerie chest like he owned the place and rummaged through her stash. He pulled out a red satin thong and slipped it on. The fabric in front could barely contain his cock and the string in back nestled snugly between his well fucked cheeks.

"Do you think anyone will notice these aren't the same?"

"I doubt it. Now let's get back down there before they get jealous and think I'm up here having my way with you."

Chris bounced out of the room laughing. "Well, I'm sure the thought did cross your mind."

Arriving back downstairs Chris saw that all the men were half naked and now standing round in their boxers or briefs, drinking and talking. When they saw him come down, they all applauded their appreciation at the show. Chris took a bow and began to mingle, chatting with eh gentlemen and getting to know them. After working his way through most of the crow he found Wil in a corner and walked over. "Hi there Wil." He said after taking a drink from the beer he was holding.

"Um, uh. Hi Lisa," he said a shocked look on his face."" How do you know my name?"

"You don't recognize me, do you?"

"Should I?"

Chris stepped closer. "Remember that night about a month ago at your house where you got to fuck that older woman with her husband?"

Wil stepped back and his jaw dropped. His eyes went wide and he looked Chris from head to toe. "Wait. Oh my God! You, you're Chris?!"

Chris grinned. "I am. I guess you've been doing a little exploring since then."

Wil blushed and answered as he got over his shock. "I, I have. After that night with your wife, sucking another guy's balls, and then eating your wife out after everyone had cum in her, it made me realize that I wanted to explore. So I have been with Tim and Troy."

Chris patted his arm. "Nothing wrong with that." He leaned in and whispered in Wil's ear next. "If you ever want to explore with me, ask Tim for my phone number." He stepped back and glanced down at Wil's boxer's eyeing the bulge in them and then smiled at him before walking away to find Josh.

Chris found Josh rubbed his ass, coming up behind him. "Hi there honey. Did you enjoy your surprise?" Josh turned from the guy he was talking to and smiled.

"Oh uh. Hi there Lisa." Josh looked Chris up and down, spending a few seconds on the bulge in the skimpy panties he was wearing. "Um, I, I did. I wasn't expecting that tonight. I still can't believe that my fiancé cooked this up with you and Rob."

"I was more than happy to do it. I've known Rob for quite a while, so I was the first one he called. Now, remember what I said earlier? How would you like me to stay here tonight? We could have some private fun after everyone leaves. I'll strip off the makeup and these." He shook his chest for Rob.

To Chris, Josh looked like he was debating if he should do it or not.

"I promise I'll be gentle," he chuckled. "I'm sure your fiancé won't mind. After all, she set this up for tonight. Plus, I think you really want it." He stepped closer and rubbed Josh's ass through his boxers, making him moan.

"Let's do it." Josh replied. "Meet you in the spare bedroom after everyone is gone?" He looked at Chris and smiled conspiratorially.

"Of course." Chris gave Josh and quick kiss and turned to chat with some off the other men at the party. As he chatted with them, he wondered what Christy and Patty were up to. Probably getting a good fucking from Tim and whichever friend he brought over from the house. He was sure the two girls were having a good time just like he was. After a few hours Chris had worked his way around the entire room, chatting and teasing all the men there. He sat in a few laps, feeling some cocks stirring through the thin fabric of their boxers or briefs. A few commented on the fact that the panties he'd been wearing earlier were not the same ones he had on now, and that they liked the new ones better. "It shows off that hot ass of yours." They said as they caressed it.

Chris gave a few lap dances, rubbing his fake breasts in their faces or grinding his semi hard cock against theirs as he sat on them. He worked his way through the crowd back to Rob, groping his groin and feeling his cock stir in his boxers. "You ready for the next act baby?"

Rob squeezed Chris' ass with both hands. "You know it." Feeling Chris pull away from him he let go as Chris moved to the center of the living room again. He grabbed a blanket off the couch and tossed it on the floor.

"Who's ready for the next show?" Chris announced as he bounced around the room like the cheerleader he was dressed as.

All the men turned and watched as Chris gyrated around the room and raised their drinks. "Gather round gentlemen," Chris cooed as he ran his hands up and down his body, dancing for all of them. He kept going as they came closer in a tight circle. "Now, get those clothes off. I want all of you to jerk off for me and give me a cum bath." Groans and moans rose from the crowd as they began shimmying out of their underwear. Chris knelt on the floor in the middle of all them, their cocks in hand and pointing at them like hoses. He couldn't wait for them to burst all over him.

Leaning, he arched his back and slipped a free hand into Patty's skimpy panties and pulled out his hard cock. He stroked it as all the men around him hooted and whistled, stroking their own cocks. He rotated around the circle and found the black-haired guy who had bent him backward to fuck him. He sat up a bit and scooted close, licking his lips. "Mmmm, I missed out sucking this earlier. Time to rectify that."

Chris reached out and pushed the man's hand away and greedily swallowed his shaft. Groans came from the man's mouth as Chris took his entire shaft down his throat after a few bobs. He kept up his sucking for a few minutes and then pulled off his cock, licking the shaft.

"Oh God Lisa." The man grunted. "Keep that up and I'll blow my load down your throat."

Chris smiled up at him. "We don't want that. I want it all over me." Groans and moans emanated around him. "Should I take my top off for you guys? Let you come all over my breasts?"

They all nodded as they kept their attention on Chris. He stripped off the top and then turned to the next guy ."Now to suck every one of you." One by one he worked his way around the group of men, giving Wil and Josh some extra attention until they were about to explode.

"Oh God Lisa." Wil exclaimed as Chris pulled off his fat cock. He gripped his shaft and pumped it as Chris watched him tremble.

"Going to explode Wil?" Chris asked, grinning at him.

"So close."

Chris looked around the circle at the men. They were all stroking faster and some looked like they were ready to explode. He arched his back and stroked his own cock hanging out of Patty's panties, the thin fabric of the thong that usually covered her shaved mound, unable to contain his throbbing erection. "Do it guy! Coat your little slut with cum!"

Wil was the first to explode. He grunted and tugged at his hard cock, aiming it squarely at Chris' face. Chris turned in time to catch the first shot of cum on his face. He moaned and opened his mouth to catch the spurts that came after. As Chris caught Wil's cum on his face and mouth, the other men started to moan and he heard them cry out. The man standing next to Wil blew his load next and soon they were all shooting their cum all over him. He held his head up as cum showered down on him, coating his face, hair, chest, back and ass. He could feel it running down the crack of his ass and over his shoulders, wishing he could feel it landing on the fake breasts he was wearing. Now he knew what Christy felt like with all those guys unloading all over her and he loved it.

When the last guy finished, Chris rubbed his hands all over his body, rubbing their cum over his face, chest and cock. His tongue licked what cum he could reach with it off his face and he sucked his fingers clen as the men all watched on in amazement as they came all over him. He had to resist the urge to jerk off with their cum and have his own orgasm all over himself. He wanted to save that for Josh. "Ohhhhhhh Myyyyy." Chris groaned. "That was incredible."

The men all around him nodded and answered the same. Chris had his eyes closed and was relishing the feel of the cum dripping all over him but could hear the men, "That was hot", "Oh God I want that", "Lisa is lucky," and on and on. Opening his eyes he stood up, his cock rock hard and dripping with the men's cum. He smiled at them, "Did you boys all like the show?" he asked as he turned for them. They all nodded and cheered, making an opening for him. "Thank you, gentlemen. You showed this "lady" a wild night that she loved." Then, as he left the circle, he added, "If you ever want to get a hold of me, you can find me in the Facebook messenger group." He blew them a kiss and headed to the entryway.

Rob followed and caught up to him in the office. "My God Chris! That was incredible." He leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Now what are you going to do?"