Chris' Adventures Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naughty boys." Chris called out, looking over his shoulder at them, and then grinning. "You don't get this yet." Whistles from the men and some cat calls erupted as Chris walked away, he shook his ass at them in response, turning to blow them a kiss before working his way behind Josh. Now behind Josh, Chris wrapped his arms around the man and pulled his head to his breasts, rubbing his chest on Josh's head to the cheers of the other men. Lowering his head he whispered into Josh's ear, "Are you ready for your surprise?"

"What, what's my surprise?" Josh said breathing heavily.

Chris reached around front and rubbed Josh's chest through his polo, letting his hands roam lower towards his groin. At the same time he was planting kisses on Josh's neck. "What do you think? You get me." The men all cheered as Chris swung around to face Josh, Stradling his legs.

Josh looked up at Chris, his eyes wide with shock. "What, what do you mean?" he asked as Chris sat on his lap, facing Josh.

Chris glanced behind Josh and saw a couple of the guys were now growing bold, reaching into their pants and rubbing themselves. He blew them a kiss and winked before looking back at Josh. "What do you think? Don't you like the way I look?" Chris cooed as he wiggled his chest at Josh.

Josh swallowed hard. "I do." He breathed. "But what about my fiancé? What will she think?"

"Jodie?" Chris grinned. "She told me to go for it. She wants you to do it." At that he scooted forward on Josh's lap, certain that he could now feel the hard cock that was hiding under the pleated cheerleader skirt.

Josh's eyes opened wide when Chris scooted forward. He let out a groan. "Oh my God Lisa. You, you have a cock!? You're a guy?!" He gasped. He didn't move or stand up in shock, just sat there, mouth open, staring at Chris.

Chris kept grinding away on Josh's lap, arms wrapped around his neck. He leaned forward and rested his forehead on Josh's. "You know you want it. Your wife told me you did. And that she's encouraged you to explore." Josh moaned. Chris opened his mouth and leaned in for a kiss to see what Josh would do. He could hear the men all around the room, chanting "Josh and Lisa!".

"Her, Rob, and I cooked this up. She thought you might like and early wedding present." Chris cooed. His lips touched Josh's. At first, he sat there, still frozen, like he was trying to process what was just said to him. Then Josh's lips started moving and responding to Chris' kisses. Moans escaped both their lips as they kissed. Chris could feel Josh's hands start to grab at his ass as he started to get into it. Apparently, he decided to go for it.

After a minute or so of Frenching each other, they broke their kiss. "So, uh, what do you want to do with me?" Josh asked, sitting there with all the guys watching.

Chris stood up and stepped back. "Well, I think, first, I want to suck that cock of yours." Chris dropped to his knees and looked around the room. All the guys were watching intently, most had their hands in their pants and were rubbing themselves. He smiled as he unzipped Josh's jeans, tugging them down along with his boxers revealing his hard cock.

Josh too looked around the room, his head spinning as his eyes took in what he was seeing. Everyone at the party was jerking themselves off. Some guys even had their cocks out. "Oh God. Oh wow." He gasped as Lisa took a hold of his cock and began licking it. "Ugghhhh. That feels great." He groaned as he looked down at Lisa licking and sucking his cock. He watched, mesmerized as she began to bob up and down on his throbbing shaft.

Chris licked up and down Josh's thick shaft. He was unshaven, about six inches long. His head was fat and his shaft was crisscrossed with thin veins and not to thick. Perfect for sucking and deep throating. Working his way back to the mushroom head, he opened wide and sucked Josh into his mouth. His lips clamped down on his shaft and began bobbin up and down. He could hear Josh moan and groan as he worked the man's cock all the way into his mouth. He wondered what the other guys were thinking as he knelt there sucking Josh. Probably all waiting to have their turn with him. And he couldn't wait.

He was brought back to reality, his cock still throbbing, as he heard Josh groan that he was close to cumming.

Chris pulled off josh's shaft and grinned. "We don't want that yet." He stood up and shimmied out of his skirt, his throbbing erection ready to pop out of the skimpy panties he had on. All the men cheered when he showed off for them. As he spun around for the men to see, he caught glimpses of guys in various stages of undress at this point. They had decided to get the party started. pants and or shirts off. Some sucking each other, jerking each other, and some idly stroking themselves, waiting for their chance. Chris licked his lips knowing that at some point tonight, he was going to have every one of those cocks in him. Turning his attention back to Josh, he saw that Josh too, was checking out what was going on around him. His eyes were taking it all in and his cock was throbbing in his lap still. He stepped closer to Josh, his panty clad cock now just inches from Josh's face.

Josh looked at the throbbing cock encased in the panties before him. He absentmindedly licked his lips as he sat there. The guys around the room were chanting "Josh! Josh! Josh!", "Suck it!", "Do it!". He looked up at Lisa and groaned with pleasure. "What now?"

"Who wants to see Josh suck my cock?" Chris announced to the room, slowly moving his hips in and out in front of Josh. Cheers went up around the room and he looked back down at Josh who was now tentatively reaching out with his hands to the panties. He bent over and whispered to Josh, "Do what you want, but don't make me cum. I still want to fuck your ass. I'll fill your mouth with my load later."

Josh drew in a sharp breath and groaned. "What? You're kidding right?" It was then that he glanced around the room, now seeing that some guys were naked and sucking each other, while others were standing there jerking off and watching. "Oh God. You mean, fuck me here, in front of everyone?"

Chris nodded and sat back down on Josh's lap, eliciting a moan from the man as his cock brushed against Chris' in the panties. Chris nibbled at Josh's neck. "Yes baby. Your wife and Rob planned this all out." He whispered. "I agreed because all these guys are going to get a turn with me tonight. But you get to go first." Chris ground his hips against Josh. "You may as well join in the fun. Everyone else is." He smiled at Josh.

Josh let out a low moan. "Um, oh wow." A look of shock on his face. "I, I've never..." he trailed off.

"That's why your fiancé set this up." Chris kissed him. "She thought that some alcohol and the addition of a bunch of horny bi guys on the down low or openly bi would spur you on."

Josh sighed and smiled as he looked around the room. A few guys were looking his way, waiting to see what was going to happen. A look of lust in their eyes. Others were now stroking themselves openly or had their hands on someone else's cock. "Well, she isn't wrong. But be gentle Lisa. I've never had anything real big in my ass before. Nothing more than a couple of fingers." His hands crept over Chris' ass and squeezed his cheeks.

"Ohhhh. I will." Chris pressed himself against Josh and kissed him. "But I want you to plow me good. And you get to go first since it's your special day." He grinned as he stood up. "Now, fish out my cock and get to sucking."

Josh reached out and tugged Chris' panties down. His hard cock springing into Josh's hands as the guys all cheered. Taking it in his hand he rubbed it, making Chris moan. Leaning forward, he kissed the cockhead and growled as he got his first taste of cock. Soon his tongue was running up and down the length of Chris' smooth shaft, even sucking at Chris' balls as he stood in front of him.

"Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!" chanted a few guys. Josh obliged and took Chris' cock between his lips and began sucking slowly at first.

Chris moaned and watched as Josh began to swallow his cock. Slowly he started to bob up and down making Chris moan. Chris began to move his hips in time with Josh's bobbing mouth, letting him take as much as he could. He wasn't taking it all in but he was doing a fantastic job. Moans came to his ears from around the room and he looked up to see what was happening now. Just about everyone had their pants off and was jerking off, watching the action in the middle of the room. He saw Rob in the corner of the room, one of his friends on his knees and sucking Rob. He hoped his friend didn't take him over the edge, Chris wanted to have his fat cock in his ass tonight.

"Ugggh yeah. That's It Josh." Chris grunted. "God damn, you're pretty good for your first time." Not wanting to blow his load just yet he slipped from Josh's mouth, leaned over, and kissed him. "That was great Josh. Are you ready for me to deflower your ass?"

Josh grinned up at Chris. "Right here? In front of everyone?" Josh moaned.

"Of course baby. Look around. This is turning into an orgy." Chris waved a free hand around as he took Josh's hand with the other and pulled him off the chair. "Though after I fill you, YOU get to fill me." Chris grinned, "And fill me with cum before the others get to."

"Others?" Josh asked as he eagerly slipped out of his jeans.

"Take off your shirt too." Chris cooed as he pulled Josh to the coffee table with some pillows that were now on it. "Yes. Haven't you figured it out yet? After you're done with me, everyone else at the party gets a turn with my mouth or ass." Chris gushed, "I've been wanting this for a while. And you and your friends are going to make a dream come true."

Josh laid down on the coffee table, looking around the room. His friends were all half naked or totally naked and a couple of them were sucking each other. He gasped and moaned at the sight. Then he looked back at Lisa who was now rolling a condom on her cock and getting ready to fuck his ass. "Oh God, you, you look so big." Josh moaned.

"I'll go easy baby." Chris said as he knelt on the floor and grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer of the coffee table that Rob said he'd stash there.

Josh gasped as he felt the cool sensation of Chris' lubed up finger run up and down the crack of his ass. He sat there, naked men all around him as he waited for the pressure of the invading cock that was between his legs.

Chris grabbed Josh's hips and slid forward, pressing the head of his cock at the tight entrance to Josh's ass. He felt Josh tighten up as he pressed forward. "Relax Josh. You'll love it." Chris leaned over and pressed his cock against Josh's ass as he did. He could feel him yielding a bit and his head slowly opened Josh's ass.

Josh's eyes widened as Chris entered him. His ass spread and Chris's cockhead slipped in, making him moan and wince. "Ohhhhh God Lisa." He gasped. "That, that hurt a bit. But it feels so good now." He looked up to see Chris smiling at him.

"I told you it would. Are you ready for some more?"

Without answering, Josh wrapped his legs around Chris' back and slowly pulled his hips forward. Pressing his cock deeper into his ass. Josh moaned as he felt Chris' shaft stretch and fill him. His mouth opened wide and he let out a groan when Chris bottomed out. "Oh dear God Lisa. You feel incredible." He glanced around the room and the guys were all watching him now whistling and cheering. "Mmmmm. Go slow Lisa. Fuck me, please."

Chris grabbed Josh's hips and began sliding in and out slowly at first. "Gladly. But I'm not going to cum in you, at least not yet."

Josh grunted. "Why not?" he asked as Chris slid back into him, making him sigh.

"Because after everyone has their way with me. I want you to suck me off and swallow my load." He grinned from ear to ear. "By the time they're done with me, I'll be so on edge and have a huge load for you."

Josh closed his eyes at that last statement, a loud, fulfilling moan escaping his lips. "That, that sounds like fun." He groaned. "God I can't believe I waited this long to be with another guy."

Chris pumped in and out of Josh, relishing the feel of his tight ass around his shaft. "Ughhh. God I love a tight ass." He sighed. "Me either. The first time Rob plowed me was incredible."

Josh looked up at Chris, mouth wide open in shock. "Rob? Really?" he groaned and moaned as Chris slid back into him. The sounds of guys sucking each other, cheering, and moaning assaulting his ears. He thrust back at Chris, trying to take more if him in with each thrust.

Chris grinned. "Oh yes. He's huge. And it felt so damn good. Uhhhhhh." Chris sighed. He leaned over, burying himself deep in Josh, kissing him. "God baby. I need to stop or I'm going to explode."

Josh sighed and released the grip his legs had on Chris and Chris slid out of his ass. "Mmm, I want more."

"Maybe you can have some more after the party is over." Chris said. Maybe he'd stay the night and convince Josh to do the same. Josh night want to explore some more with him, or maybe him and Rob. But right now, he wanted to get to the real action for the night. He reached out, offering his hand to Josh. He took it and pulled himself up to standing.

"Alright gentlemen." Chris cried as he twirled around in front of Josh, his hard cock sticking out in front of him as he did. All the men were now looking his way, grinning and hooting. "Let's really get eh fun started!" He wiggled his ass, backing up against Josh's still hard cock. "I hope you all enjoyed watching me with Josh, except we're not done yet." He shook his chest, making his fake breasts jiggle back and forth. "Since Josh doesn't know the rules, I'll lay them out. Because some of you may have forgotten with all the alcohol you've had and all the blood had drained to your other head." He pranced around the room, the men starting to paw at his ass. They all laughed at his jibes.

"You can have either my mouth or my ass. But I don't do ass to mouth. If you want that, put a condom on first." He paused in front of a man with grey hair, and a sizeable erection. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed him. "Finish where you want. Though I would prefer it in my throat or ass for round one."

"Round one?' someone called out questioningly from the crowd.

Chris put his hands on his hips. "Yes. You guys are here for a wild night, right? Away from your wives to indulge in your secret." He chuckled and looked around the room. They were silent for a moment. "That's why I'm here." He paused. "Just kidding, she knows where I'm at and what's going down. She's probably getting fucked right now to be honest."

"Getting it from a real man?" Someone called out jokingly.

Chris turned and smiled. "That's what your wife said last night when she slept with me." A chorus of "ooohhhs" erupted and everyone, even the guy who threw the barb, laughed. "Actually, I screwed my wife last night, AND the neighbor's wife." He strutted to the center of the room and stood on the coffee table, his long stockinged legs spread from one side of the table to the other, his cock hard and dangling in front of him. Everyone cheered. "Now, the question is, do you want me to keep the top on, or take it off?" gesturing to the tight crop top he had one still. "Because, unfortunately for you, and maybe for me, these aren't real. The hair, however, is." He spun around for the men to take him in, Josh looking up at him from the foot of the coffee table.

"Take-it-off! Take-it-off!" Came the chants from around the room.

Chris smiled down at the men as they chanted. Slowly he turned around as he grabbed the halter top to begin peeling it off his body. Stretching out the fabric he tugged it up over his breast forms, the forms falling free of the spandex top and jiggling there as if they were the real thing. He tossed the top aside and stood there, hands on his hips, the red hose contrasting with his smooth pale skin. The fake breasts jutted proudly into the air, his smooth body on display for all the men along with his throbbing cock. Again, he was wishing that he breasts were real and that he would be able to feel the men tugging and playing with them. "Does it meet your approval boys?"

Cheers went up around the room as Josh held out a hand for Chris to take, helping him down from the coffee table. "How do you want me baby?" He looked at Josh who was now standing there with a speechless look on his face.

"You, you look incredible. Those look almost real." He reached up and touched them, stroking them as if they were real.

Chris shook his chest. "I'm glad you like them." He stepped forward, pressing his chest into Josh's hands. "Now, how do you want to take my ass?" He stepped forward and rubbed Josh's ass.

"Mmmm. I want you on your back, like you did me."

Chris obeyed and sat on the pillows that were on the coffee table and laid back, spreading his hose clad legs. He was still wearing the sneakers from his outfit he noticed. "Fuck me baby. I need some cock."

Josh lubed up his cock and aimed it at Chris' tight pucker. He grabbed Chris' hips and gently pressed forward. He felt Chris' ass easily give way and he sank deep into his ass in one stroke. The men around the room cheered him on."Ohhhhhhhhh. God that is incredible Lisa."

Chris wiggled his ass. "Mmmmm, I love a cock in me. Now fuck my ass, fill me with cum." He looked around the room to see that the men had all gotten naked they were eagerly stroking their cocks now. "Ahhh yeah. Lots of cocks for me," he groaned as Josh began to pick up the pace. His breasts were bouncing up and down as Josh rocked him on the coffee table. "Come on boys, I've got a mouth too." Chris opened wide and tilted his head back, waiting for someone to fill it.

He didn't have to wait long, a short stocky guy stepped up and knelt directly above his head. His cock was on the small side, around four inches, but it was thick. "Suck on this baby." He said as he slapped Chris' face with his cock. "Give it to me honey. I'll suck you dry." Chris tilted his head back and the man then took his cock and shoved it deep in Chis' throat. Only being four inches long, he easily took the cook in his mouth. He couldn't see the guy but he could hear him moaning and groaning. Along with the cheers and talk around him he could hear the guy bragging about how he was going to fuck Chris' mouth until he was sore. With a cock this size, he doubted it, he thought to himself as he clamped down on the thick shaft and sucked hard as the man's balls bounced off his nose. Between the man and Josh's thrusting eh got a good rhythm going and only after a minute or so, without any warning, the man's cock exploded in his mouth. Greedily Chris gulped it down, not shocked that the man blew his load after only a minute. The more they brag, the less they last. The man withdrew from Chris' mouth and a little dribble of cum fell on his cheek as the guy backed away, looking like he was all hot stuff. Chris chuckeld to himself. "Mmmm. That was nice and tasty." He looked up at Josh who had now thrown his legs over his shoulders and was pumping his ass harder.

"Ughh. Yess Lisa." Josh groaned. "Take my cock you little slut."

"I am a slut, aren't I?" Chris cooed as another man sidled up next to his head on the right. He was blond haired with a mustache, about Chris' age. He was sporting a nice sized cock, a little longer than Chris and thin. Chris licked his lips as the man held it out for him.

"You're a hot little slut." The blond said as he took a hand and gently held Chris' head steady. "Ready for another cock in you?" He smiled down at Chris.

"Feed it to me baby." Chris cooed. This guy was a gentleman compared to the last guy. He was going to give him a fantastic blow job. The man leaned in and Chris opened his mouth, taking just the head in and sucking it, swabbing the head with his tongue. The man groaned with pleasure. Chris bobbed his head slowly, taking a little more in each time he swooped back down on the man's cock. Moans escaped his lips as he got filled from both ends, Josh kept fucking his ass hard and fast. After a few more minutes of sucking the blond, he began to wonder how long Josh could last. With that blow job and fucking he gave him; he'd thought that Josh would have blown his load after burying himself in his ass.