Chris' Adventures Ch. 23

Story Info
Christy and Chris have a gang bang with Tim and his friends.
13.4k words
4.4
2.3k
3
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and Christy were almost to Iowa City to visit Hank, Jack, and their other roommates when Chris glanced over at Christy, she looked a little nervous. "Are you all ready for tonight?" He asked.

Christy let out a sigh. "I think so. What if they don't think I'm hot? It will be embarrassing."

Chris rubbed her hose-covered thigh and smiled reassuringly. Fall had come around and Hank had messaged Christy, saying everyone was back in town for college classes to start, asking her if she and Chris wanted to come over and help them start off the school year with a bang. So they were heading to the house they shared with three other guys to let Christy be in a gang bang.

"And six cocks all at once is quite a bit." Christy laughed nervously.

"That just means you've got options." Chris laughed.

This all came about when Christy had invited Hank over while Chris was in Vegas and by the end of the weekend with him, not only did Christy have a boy toy, but the idea of a gang bang had been tossed about. Since then, Christy had been on a couple of dates with Hank and last week Tim had gotten back in town for school to start and Chris had a little fling with him. The four of them, through texts, had set out a plan for Christy to be the center of attention at the house Tim and Hank shared with three other guys. And as a bonus, Tim told Chris that one of the other guys in the house had been experimenting with him since that night Tim, Chris, and Christy had a night in bed with each other. So, the odds were good he might get to suck some cock. Though Christy had told him, "You don't get any of their cum. It's all mine. You can get them ready for me though."

"Don't worry, I'll be right there with you. I won't let anything happen to you that you don't want. And besides. Two of the other guys know what you like and have been with you before. So that's half of them that know you already, myself included."

"Christy chuckled. "Well yes. But I'm old enough to be their mother. I don't have that lithe college body that guys like." She ran her hands over her curvy hips and slight belly for emphasis.

"Baby, you look hot." She was wearing a short one-piece dress with a low cut back and plunging neckline. It showed off her breasts nicely since she was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were showing through the fabric. The hem of the dress came to mid-thigh and hugged her ass and hips nicely. At his suggestion, she had foregone panties and was only wearing a pair of thigh-high hose to go with her black three-inch heels.

"You're biased. You've been with me for over twenty years and get all the sex you want from me."

"It's true. Besides. Two of the guys there tonight have already slept with you, multiple times, and think you are incredible. I have no doubt the other guys will think you are hot. And not just because you are willing to have sex with them. There's something about an older woman that younger guys love. Guys like that they carry themselves with confidence and know what they want. They don't screw around and know exactly what they want in bed."

Within a half an hour they were at Tim and Hank's house. Chris looked over at Christy and smiled wide, "You ready?"

Christy drew in a deep breath. "As ready as I'll ever be." She looked in the mirror on the visor and touched up her ruby red lipstick and got out of the car. Once on the front porch of the old Victorian house they rang the bell and waited. Like the town Chris grew up in, people would take a Victorian house they owned and turn it into apartments or rented out rooms and had four or five guys or girls in the house at a time. It was an old house, with a wraparound porch and a large window facing the street. Chris figured that the living room was on the other side of that window but he couldn't tell since the shades were drawn. As he admired the old house, someone answered that door.

The door opened and Hank was behind it. Christy smiled at seeing a familiar face off the bat and greeted him, "Hi there Hank." She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

Hank smiled. "Hi Christy. Long time no see." He chuckled and looked over at Chris. "How are things going?" He asked as he shook Chris' hand.

"Going well." Chris said and he shook Hank's hand and they all laughed. Because it had been barely two weeks since they last saw each other. Christy had gone out with Hank for the night while Chris was over at Ellie's.

"Are you all ready for this?" Hank asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She said as Hank stepped aside to let them in. "Do you think they'll like how I look?" She spun around for Hank.

Hank grinned as he took in the sight of Christy in her tight dress. "I know they will. I sure as hell do."

Chris chuckled. "I told her the same thing." Looking from Christy to Hank he asked. "Are the other guys ready?

"They are. They even made dinner for tonight."

"Dinner?" Chris asked. "I figured that we'd come over and we'd get right into the fucking." He let out a little laugh.

"Tim and I thought it might be a good idea for everyone to eat and have a drink before getting down to it." Hank replied as he led them into the dining room of the house. They walked through the entry foyer and saw a bedroom ahead of them. Next to that was a large opening in the same wall that led to the dining room. She could see food spread out on the table. Off to the right was the living room and right now, besides a couple of couches, there was a queen mattress on the floor with sheets on it.

Christy grinned. "Is that where the action is going to take place?" She gestured to the mattress on the floor.

Hank nodded. "We figured there would be more room out here so two of the guys brought out the mattress from a bedroom and put sheets on it. "

"Not a bad idea." Chris said as they walked through the large opening to the dining room. On the table was a pile of plates and silverware, glasses, a couple of bottles of wine, a small cooler with some beer in it and a spread of food.

"Wow." Christy gushed. "Uh, you guys went a little over the top, don't you think?" She admired the spread on the table. Besides the drinks, there was a plate of meat and cheese, crackers, a veggie tray, a tray of cookies, and a crock pot with what smelled like Italian beef. Next to it was a bowl of shredded mozzarella cheese and some kaiser buns.

Hank laughed. "Well, when Tim and I told the guys what we wanted to do they were all for it. But they wanted to make you feel at home too. We have a couple of good cooks in the house so they came up with this spread. That way we can all mingle and get a little at ease before the fun starts. We're not your typical college students. We're all juniors and seniors and a little more mature than most."

Christy embraced Hank in a long hug. "Thank you. I love it."

"Looks good," Chris said as he took a piece of cheese from one of the trays and ate it. "I'm impressed." Just then Tim came out of the kitchen to set down a pan of brownies. He looked up and saw Chris standing there eating cheese and he beamed.

"Hey there Chris," Tim called out as he walked over to give Chris a hug. As he did his hand slid lower and gave Chris' ass a quick squeeze. Chris returned the hug and gave his ass a playful swat when they broke their embrace.

"You tease." Chris chided Tim. He glanced over at Chris and Hank who were chatting and not paying any attention to the two of them. He leaned in closer and whispered. "Christy said tonight I could have you and your other roommate that's been exploring with you. Well, at least keep you ready for her."

Tim moaned. "Mmmmm. I like the sound of that. Troy and I have been having fun. He's been enjoying being able to explore with me and I'm sure he'd love to have you help out. I know I enjoyed our last time together. Maybe you could show him some things."

"Oh, I'd like that." Chris cooed. "Maybe we should get together sometime, just the three of us."

"That would be fun. But right now, I want to say hi to your wife." Tim turned from Chris and headed to the other side of the room to say hi to Christy. He watched him go and admired his nice ass in the jeans he was wearing as he walked away. Just as Christy gave Tim a kiss someone else came through the kitchen door carrying some wine glasses. He was a little taller than Christy, with long curly blond hair and a clean-cut, angular face. The polo he was wearing was untucked, but it showed a slightly stocky build. Not a bad-looking guy. He stopped when he saw Chris standing there.

"Oh, uh. Hi." He blushed a bit.

Chris introduced himself "Hi there. I'm Chris."

The man set the glasses on the table and smiled as held out his hand and shook Chris'. "Ah, Tim's friend. I'm Troy."

"Nice to meet you, Troy." Chris leaned in a bit and spoke in a quiet tone. "So, you must be the one that Tim just told me about."

Troy blushed again. "Um, uh. What did he say?"

Chris looked embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought he may have said something to you about me." He lowered his voice again. "He told me that the two of you have been fooling around together. I'm the one that Tim has been seeing occasionally. I'm bi too."

Troy eyed Chris up and down, like he was checking him out now that he knew. "He didn't tell me that." Troy's demeanor changed almost instantly. "Yes. We've been fooling around. He was my first."

"What do the others in the house think?" Chris asked, knowing that the others might not be cool with it.

"They all know. No one cares. They're all okay with it. There's some friendly joking about it and we all have a laugh." Troy was about to say more but two other guys came downstairs with some pillows in their hands and interrupted the conversation. "We can talk over dinner," Troy said before heading off into the kitchen again.

The two men coming down the stairs joking with each other stopped when they saw Christy talking to Tim and Hank. Chris watched as they dropped their pillows on the mattress and looked Christy up and down. He noticed they were checking out her round ass in the tight dress and he smiled to himself. And Christy was worried they wouldn't like the way she looked he thought. He decided to walk over and introduce himself to them as they ogled his wife.

"Hello guys," Chris said as he stepped up to them. "I take it the way you're looking at my wife you like what you see?"

Christy had heard what Chris had said and turned to see the two gentlemen, now blushing, standing next to Chris. She smiled and waved at them before turning back to Tim and Hank.

Both men stammered and stumbled over their words as Chris and Christy caught them off guard and one finally spoke up. "Oh, uh, yeah. Yes, we do." He blushed and introduced himself and his friend. "I'm, uh, Mike and this is Will." They both held out their hands and Chris shook them in turn. Both men were tall and wiry, with a track runner's build. Mike had black hair and a fade haircut on top of his thin face. And Chris laughed inwardly as he looked over at Will. He actually bore a similar resemblance to Wil Wheaton from the 90s TV show Star Trek the Next Generation, but his hair was a curly auburn color.

"Relax guys. I'm cool with all this." Chris told them. "She'll be glad to hear that. She didn't think you guys would like the way she looked."

Wil shook his head. "Oh no. Tim and Hank have shown us pictures of your wife. We think she's hot."

"Hot because Tim and Hank have gotten to fuck her, and that you're going to get to now? Or actually think she's hot?"

Mike spoke up. "Because she's hot." He glanced at Wil and gave him a friendly elbow. "Wil here asked Hank to send him a couple of pictures that your wife had sent him. We all know what he did with them."

Wil blushed and elbowed Mike back. "Hey now!"

Chris laughed. "It's okay guys. I'm glad to hear that is the case though, and so will Christy. I'm impressed with the spread you have set out."

Mike smiled, "Thanks. I'm one of the cooks in the house. Hank thought it would be good to eat and mingle a little first. Get everyone at ease, because, I'm not going to lie, I'm still a little nervous. I think the only two that aren't are Tim and Hank."

"Well then shall we eat?" Chris said, gesturing to the table of food before them. Without saying anything, Mike and Wil headed to the table and began loading up their plates. Christy Tim, and Hank soon joined in and Chris poked his head through the kitchen door to tell Troy that everyone was eating now. Troy joined them and they all filled plates and glasses and began mingling.

Christy gravitated to Wil and Mike since she already knew Tim and Hank and she saw Chris in the corner talking to Troy. Tim and Hank were bouncing back and forth between the two groups.

Christy was standing, and eating her sandwich with a glass of wine on the table beside her as Mike and Wil looked her over as they ate. Mike with a glass of wine in his hand and Wil with a beer. They talked about school, their hobbies, what their plans were after they graduated in the spring, and of course, the conversation moved to what was going to happen later.

"This is all so wild," Mike said to Christy as he sipped his wine.

"What? That you're going to participate in a gang bang or the fact that I'm old enough to be your mom and my husband is going to join in?"

Wil answered, "All of it." And then he laughed. "We all thought Hank was making this up when he told us a couple of weeks ago what you three had in mind. Then he showed us the pics of you he had on his phone."

"And?" Christy said, blushing a bit. She wondered what they thought of how she looked but didn't want to ask.

"We were astounded," Mike replied. "I was telling your husband that we all think you are hot, and not just because you want to fuck us."

"Awfully forward of you Mike," Christy said. "Is the wine going to your head and making you bold?" She stepped closer to him and rubbed his ass, making Mike jump a bit. Then her hand moved to his groin and she could feel him getting hard in his jeans. "Oh my. You are excited, aren't you?"

Mike turned red and tried to hide a smile from Christy. Before he could say anything, Christy had removed her hand from Mike's groin and rubbed Wil's groin. He groaned as she felt his hard member through the shorts he was wearing. "Well then. You seem ready to go." Christy gushed.

Will let out a low groan. "Um, uh, yeah. I am." He admitted. "I've been thinking about this all week."

"Do any of you have girlfriends?" Christy asked. Both men shook their heads. "So you're in a dry spell then?" She asked, grinning at both of them. She figured if they hadn't been getting any on a regular basis, they'd be rearing to go.

Unfortunately." Mike replied. "So we're looking forward to this. The only ones getting anything on a regular basis are Hank and Tim with you or your husband, and Troy with Tim." Wil and Mike both laughed.

"You're cool with Tim and Troy?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. It doesn't bother any of us. We're pretty open with each other around here. It's like a men's locker room in this house, someone is always naked." Wil joked. Everyone laughed as Hank came over to talk with them.

Chris was over eating and talking with Troy, Tim, and Hank while Christy got acquainted with Mike and Wil. It was more of a talk with Troy as he knew a lot about Hank and Tim already. He knew that Hank and Tim were ready and willing to go with what was going to take place but wasn't sure about Troy. Looking at Tim he leaned in and whispered to him, "Can you leave me and Troy alone

Troy shuffled his feet and took a sip of his beer.

"You seem a bit nervous. It's okay. From what I gather, the rest of the guys are fine with it and everyone knows what's happening and going to happen tonight." Chris reassured Troy.

"I know that," Troy replied. "It's just that, that I've only had sex with a woman once. And it didn't turn out so well."

Chris chuckled. "That's okay. Everyone's first time is a bit awkward. I'm sure Christy will be perfectly pleased with whatever you do. She'll be gentle, I promise." Chris chuckled.

Troy laughed nervously. "Um, thanks." Troy then looked up and down at Chris and asked another question. "So you said you were bi too. Tim told me about what the two of you have done. I have to say it's quite hot."

"Thanks," Chris said. "I take it you are enjoying exploring with Tim?" He raised an eyebrow at him and smiled.

"I am. I'm beginning to think that I like men more than women." He let out a little laugh.

"Is that why you seem a little nervous about tonight?" Chris asked.

"Yes. It's not that I don't find your wife attractive, I do. I find myself getting turned on looking at other men more than women."

Chris leaned in and whispered. "Don't worry. I'll help you out tonight." He stepped back from Troy and grinned.

"You mean..." Troy's eyes widened and he moaned a little. "Are you saying you'll let me do things with you tonight?"

"Well not exactly," Chris answered. "I plan on keeping you and Tim ready for my wife." He leered at Troy.

Troy groaned. "Oh my God. That, uh, that would be so hot."

"You're cool with me doing that in front of everyone?"

"Well, I'm already going to be naked with five other guys, and they all know what Tim and I have been doing. I'm pretty sure no one's going to care." Troy laughed and took another sip of beer.

"I like the way you think Troy. I even suggested that you, Tim, and I could have a threesome sometime." He noticed that Troy's eyes kind of glazed over at the thought of that and he sighed. "Sound like fun?"

Troy nodded as he and Chris heard Hank call out from the other side of the room that we should all go to the living room. Chris looked over and saw that Christy had her arms wrapped around Mike as was kissing him while Wil was rubbing her ass.

They all proceeded to the living room and Christy took the center of the room next to the mattress on the floor. She looked around the room and could see that they were all in some state of arousal by the bulges in their shorts. She was wondering how big they all were a she began to speak. "It's time to get the fun started," Christy called out as she rubbed her hips, "Here are the rules boys." She stood there and looked around at all six of them. "I'm here for your pleasure, and mine of course. But here's what you need to do. You can have any hole you want, mouth, ass, or pussy." That garnered a couple of sighs from the group. "I'm not a fan of ass to mouth or ass to pussy. If you want to fill my ass, not cum in it, and want to stick your cock somewhere else, you need to wear a condom." She pulled out some condoms from her purse and put them on the end table next to the sofa. "Also, lube is a must for fucking my ass. Contrary to what you see in pornos, women don't like it up the ass without some lube." She pulled lube form her purse and put it with the condoms. "I love having my tits played with and you can spank me if you want at you can nibble and tug on my nipples, just not too hard." She looked around the room and all the guys were now readjusting themselves in their jeans or shorts. She was getting turned on and could feel her pussy getting wet under her dress. "Now why don't you all shed your clothes and show me what you've got before I show you what I've got?"

They men all looked around at each other to see who would go first. Chris thought at least one of them would start. No one made a move so Chris began taking off his shirt and kicking off his shoes. "I don't know about you guys, but I want what she's got." The other guys chuckled at that and started disrobing. Quickly there was a pile of clothes in the corner of the living room and all the men were naked for Christy to take a gander at.

Christy took a look around the room. She already knew what Chris, Tim, and Hank looked like, so she looked right by them and paused at the other three. Mike was sporting a seven inch cock that stood proudly out in front of him, his groin was covered in a wiry bush of black hair and his balls hung heavily under his cock. Will was about the size of Chris, but his cock had thicker veins on it and shaved, his cock and balls getting harder as he stood there. When she looked at, Troy, he was half hard but sporting a large one already, he looked to be about eight inches long and pretty thick. The base of his cock was covered in light black pubic hair that was neatly trimmed. She was not disappointed in what she saw at all.