Chris' Adventures Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the men stood there and watched to see what Christy would do next. She turned and looked each one of them in turn. "Do you like what you see?" came a voice from behind her. She turned around to see Mike stroking his hard cock.

"I do." She nodded appreciatively.

"Why not show us what you've got?" Wil added.

Christy grinned at Wil. "Anxious to see what you're getting tonight?" She said as she slowly pulled the dress off her shoulder. They all nodded as she tugged the dress off over her breasts, letting her pert b cups fall free from the dress. The men all moaned as she shimmed and tugged the dress to her hips. Her slightly round belly was exposed and the top of her ass came into view. She heard a whistle form behind her and saw that Tony was looking her up and down. She caught a glimpse of his cock and saw that it was getting hard and that he was uncircumcised. Her mouth fell open a bit and she licked her lips. Her hands continued pushing the dress off until it fell to the floor at her heeled feet. Standing there in her heels and hose now, her middle-aged body on display for the men to see, her salt and pepper brown hair, with strands of gray here and there, each small roll of fat, her round ass, tight calves, and slightly larger thighs, and of course her shaved pussy. Whistles and moans filled the room and she stood there, rubbing her ass and belly. She could feel her pussy getting wet as the men all ogled her.

Picking a guy at random she walked up to Mike and pulled him towards the mattress. She reached down and began caressing his cock, making Mike moan.

"Oh God. That feels good." Mike moaned.

"My pussy feels even better." Christy cooed as she pulled Mike to the mattress. Mike laid down without a word and held up his cock for Christy.

"All ready for you Christy," Mike said, smiling up at her as Christy stood over him, her hose-clad legs straddling his hips.

"Mmmm. This is going to feel so good." She spread her lips to give Mike a view of her wet shaved mound. He moaned in response.

Christy got on her knees and rubbed her slit over the head of Mike's cock. "She groaned as she sat back, taking his length in her in one stroke. Ohhh. A nice young hard cock for my pussy." She looked around at the men standing and stroking, waiting for their invitation, and licked her lips. "Go ahead, guys. Do what you want." She began bouncing up and down on Mike as he reached up and began squeezing her breasts.

Mike groaned and his eyes almost rolled back in his head as he watched Christy sit on his cock. He slowly ground his hips in time with her bouncing as he reached up and grabbed her breasts. His hands easily held her pert breasts. He kneaded them and tugged gently at her nipples, eliciting a moan from her. "Oh God Christy. You feel incredible." His hips rose off the mattress, pushing deeper into her wet hole, lifting her off the mattress.

Tim and Wil stepped up to the mattress next. "Which end do you want Wil?" Tim asked, looking down at Christy, who was throwing her head back, making her long hair toss as she rode Mike.

Wil stepped behind Christy and watched her round ass bounce up and down and grabbed a condom from the end table and the bottle of lube. "I want that nice round ass first." He unrolled a condom and slipped it over his hard shaft as he knelt behind Christy. He lubed up his sheathed cock and leaned in, rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass. She moaned and pushed back against his cock and he moaned.

Christy had her eyes closed and was enjoying riding Mike when she felt someone slide behind her and rub a cock up and down the crack of her ass. Turning her head she saw Wil pressing against her. "Oh yeah. Fuck my ass Wil. You're going to love this." She craned her neck to kiss him. He leaned in and locked his lips on her. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth as he worked his hands up and down her ass crack, spreading lube. When she felt the head of his condom covered cock at her tight hole she groaned. He wanted more than just her ass she thought, good. Leaning forward on Mike's hands, breaking their kiss, she crushed her breasts, letting Mike take the weight of her upper body and held still. "Go ahead Wil, slide that gorgeous cock in my ass." Then she looked down at Mike as she put her hands down to support herself. "Hold still baby."

Wil pushed against Christy's tight rosebud and watched as it slowly opened for his cock. They both moaned as his cockhead popped inside her with ease. "That feels incredible!" Wil exclaimed.

Christy smiled at Wil over her shoulder, "First time getting into a girl's ass Wil?"

He nodded his head as he grabbed Christy's hips and slowly eased his cock into her tight rear end. Soon he was buried to the base of his cock in her ass. "Oh God. I can feel Mike's cock inside you too."

"Uuuugghhhh. The best feeling in the world." Christy groaned as the men began trying to get into rhythm sawing in and out of her pussy and ass. When she turned her head back around she saw that Tim was kneeling on the mattress now, holding his cock up for Christy to suck. Opening wide Tim took the invitation to slide his fat shaft into Christy's mouth. She started bobbing up and down on Tim's shaft but found it hard to keep a rhythm with Mike and Wil pounding her pussy and ass so she stopped after a few pumps and just let their pounding move her head back and forth on Tim's fat cock. She was in heaven as she glanced around. She could see Hank standing in one corner of the mattress and idly stroking his cock, waiting his turn. And Chris was on his knees servicing Troy. She noticed that now that Troy had a pair of lips wrapped around his cock, he was rock hard.

Chris watched the look of ecstasy on Wil's face as he penetrated Christy. It was a look of pure pleasure. And the look on his wife's face was the same. He glanced over at Troy and smiled, seeing him stroking his cock. "Doesn't that look hot Troy?" He asked as Tim took his place near Christy's face.

Troy nodded and Chris reached down and began to rub Troy's cock. "Mmmmm, nice and hard now." He leaned closer and whispered in Troy's ear, "Are you wishing it was you pumping my wife? Or do you wish it was you taking the place of my wife?"

Troy groaned and answered, "Both."

Chris then dropped to his knees in front of Troy and began kissing his slowly hardening, uncircumcised cock. He pulled back the foreskin and began licking the head, making Troy moan. He even heard some gasps behind him. Turning his head slightly he saw Wil looking at them as he fucked Christy's ass. He smiled at Wil who blushed a bit before turning his attention back to Christy. Chris turned and faced Troy's cock, which was now getting harder. He began licking his hard shaft, working his way to his balls and then back to the head, taking it in his mouth. Chris had never had an uncircumcised cock before so this was a new experience for him. Troy groaned as Chris began bobbing up and down on his hard shaft, the foreskin sliding back and forth across Troy's cockhead as he bobbed. Chris would lick Troy's cockhead every time it unsheathed itself from his foreskin, making both of them moan. As he sucked Troy he began to wonder if it would feel any different in his ass than a circumcised cock. Hopefully, one of these days he would find out.

Troy looked down at Chris bobbing on his cock and then up at Christy on the mattress. He saw Wil looking over this way and blushing. He groaned as Chris took his whole length down his throat over and over. After a few minutes, Troy gently pulled Chris off his cock. "Oh God Chris! Keep it up and I'll explode before I even get to please your wife."

"We don't want that do we?"

Troy watched as Chris tenderly kissed his shaft and head, keeping him aroused.

Troy smiled down at Chris. "How about I go down on you? Show you what Tim has been teaching me?"

Chris grinned from ear to ear. "That would be fantastic." Chris crawled to the couch on the other side of the room and spread his legs.

Troy eagerly followed and got down on his knees. He took Chris' cock in his hand and began slowly stroking it as he ran his tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Chris watched as Troy took the head of his cock in his mouth and began sucking on it. He could feel Troy's tongue dancing around the head of his shaft, teasing his slit and making him moan. For someone who was just exploring his sexuality, Troy was damn good at sucking cock, Chris thought as Troy opened wide and began bobbing on him. He looked down and smiled at Troy as he worked his cock over, moaning and groaning. "My God Troy, you are a great cocksucker." Chris gasped.

Troy looked up at Chris and smiled around the cock in his mouth and went back to sucking when he heard Mike and Wil behind him talking. He glanced over to see them switching positions before going back to bobbing up and down on Chris' engorged shaft.

Mike groaned as Christy ground her pussy on his cock. He and Wil stopped moving and let her slide around on them. She was moving back and forth slowly as Mike tilted his head upward and began to suck her breasts. Christy moaned as he moved from one breast to the other, sucking and nibbling at her hard nipples. She groaned and moaned as he bit on one and tugged a bit so he did the same to the other, eliciting a long, low groan from her mouth that was stuffed with Tim's cock. "Ohhh. Wil." Mike called out from under Christy.

Wil heard Mike call his name as he pumped Christy's tight ass and answered." Ughhh yeah? God Christy. Your ass feels incredible!"

"Let's switch positions," Mike grunted as he raised his hips to pump Christy's pussy.

Christy moaned around Tim's cock. She pulled off it for a moment and groaned. "Hurry up boys. You've got me close to my first orgasm." She raised herself up slipping off Mike and Wil and they quickly moved to switch positions. Her fingers danced over her clit as Mike raised one of her legs and slid out from under her.

Wil quickly yanked off the condom as Mike held her leg up and he slid under her. Wasting no time she sat back, enveloping his cock in her dripping pussy. He groaned and pulled her to him, kissing her as he started to pump in and out of her pussy.

Christy sighed as Wil's cock filled her up. She let out a gasp as Wil pulled her to him and began kissing her. She was a bit surprised, but kissed him back, slipping her tongue into his mouth before breaking away and sighing. "Kiss me later Wil, You don't want to deprive Tim of my hot mouth. She reached out to grab Tim's cock but he was backing away. Before she could ask what was going on she felt Mike slide into her ass in one stroke without a condom. "Oh yeah Mike. Ride me bareback and fill my ass with cum." She groaned.

Tim tapped Troy on the shoulder as he was bobbing up and down on Chris.

"So how is he?" Tim asked Chris.

"Incredible." Troy answered instead as he pulled off Chris.

Chris nodded. "You've been teaching him well." He sighed as he watched Troy lick his lips.

Tim tugged at Troy's shoulder, "Why don't you take a turn with Christy. I'm sure she'd love to have you fuck her mouth."

Troy looked from Chris to Christy. She was sliding back and forth on Wil and Mike, groaning and moaning louder and louder, her head tossing from side to side like she was close to an orgasm.

"Go for it, Troy." Chris urged him.

Troy then crawled over to the mattress and positioned himself in front of Christy, straddling Wil's face in the process. He knelt there, holding his hard cock up for Christy to suck. "Let's fill that mouth again Christy." Troy gasped as he watched Tim and Chris stroking each other out of the corner of his eye.

Christy moaned when Troy presented his uncut cock to her. Like Chris, she'd never had an uncircumcised cock before. She couldn't wait to get that in her pussy or ass, hopefully, he lasted that long, she thought. She licked and kissed the length of his shaft, running her tongue over his covered cockhead and then pushing his foreskin aside to lick and suck on his head. Both of them moaned as she began bobbing back and forth on his long shaft. Next to Tim, he was the biggest here and she loved it. Opening wider she began bobbing back and forth faster and faster on his shaft, relishing the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, his foreskin sliding back and forth over his head and her lips and she gave him what was probably the blowjob of his life.

Christy fingered her clit as Mike and Wil continued to pump her pussy and ass. She was so close to an orgasm she didn't want to stop. Troy knelt before her and through the haze of pleasure that was washing over her body, she heard him say something about her mouth. Opening wide, she took his cock deep in her throat and let out a groan as her body stiffened. Her fingers clamped on her clit and tugged at it. Sending waves of pleasure over her body. The men, now three of them, kept pumping away at her as she groaned and moaned, her body tensing up and relaxing as her orgasm washed over her. She felt her pussy and ass spasm and tighten around the two cocks in her and he sucked harder on Troy's shaft, loving the feel of orgasming with being stuffed. She couldn't cry out any names with her mouth stuffed with cock, or tell them to stop so she just rode wave after wave of bliss as she came over and over again. Her hand fell from her clit and she just held herself up, trying not to collapse as the men used her body for their pleasure.

Mike felt Christy's ass tighten around his cock as she shook and moaned. "Oh God. Your ass feels like a vise!" Mike exclaimed. He grabbed her hips and thrust even harder into her, making her buck and shake on top of Wil. He smacked her ass, leaving a pink handprint where he'd smacked her, "Ughh, yes. Ride our cocks Take them like a slut"

Christy groaned and pulled off Troy for a moment. "You know it. Fuck me, fuck your whore for the night." She sighed, egging them on as she ground her body against Wil and Mike. "Pump me full of cum boys." She was getting into acting the proper cock whore she thought. Tossing her hair aside she turned her attention back to Troy, who was stroking his cock, just waiting to get back into her mouth. She opened wide waiting for him to fill her up again.

Troy grabbed Christy's head and guided his cock into her mouth. Greedily she sucked and bobbed on his shaft. "Ahh, God Christy. You suck cock like a pro." Troy gasped. He began to face fucking her, holding her head still and thrusting in and out of her mouth, making her gag and gasp as he felt her tongue and throat pleasure his shaft.

Wil pumped Christy's pussy, gliding his cock in and out of her wet slit. Every thrust into her making squishing noise because she was so wet. His hands reached down and began playing with her nipples, making her moan. As he watched her bounce up and down on him, he felt something rubbing against his forehead. He looked up to see Troy's balls hanging low and hitting him. When he looked up, they grazed across his nose and lips. At first he tossed his head aside, to avoid getting hit. When he thought it was safe he turned back but this time, Troy's balls laned in his open mouth as he groaned as Christy squeezed her pussy around his cock. Instead of turning away this time though, he began to lick them. Moaning as he did, and hearing moans come from above him that were not coming from Christy.

Christy moaned as the three men took pleasure from her body, using her as their fuck toy. She heard Mike begin to moan and grunt and so she squeezed her ass around his cock. She wanted his load in her ass badly. Hell, she wanted a load in all three of her holes, and she knew she was going to get it.

Mike grunted as he watched Christy's ass tighten under his hands. He pumped her ass faster and his legs tightened. "Ahhh, yes Christy! I'm going to cum!" Mike groaned and hard Christy grunt and give a muffled reply. Her ass wiggled in response and he let loose with his orgasm, slamming his cock deep in her ass and grunting as he came. His hips twitched as his cock flooded her rear end with cum.

Christy groaned and cried out with a muffled, "Do it!" to Mike, her mouth still full of Troy's wonderful cock. She felt him drive home his cock and it exploded in her ass. Filling her up with what felt like a huge load of cum. She could feel his cock twitch inside her and she was sure that Mike could too. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips as she felt Mike pump her and fill her with his hot, sticky cum. And then just as fast as he had cum, she felt him slide from her ass, a feeling of emptiness, his cum dripping down her inner thigh.

Tim and Chris looked on as Christy took Troy's cock in her mouth and the three men began sawing in and out of her as she just held herself in position. "God that looks so hot." Chris sighed. "Makes me wish I was her instead."

Tim chuckled as he reached down to stroke Chris, keeping him ready for his wife. "Me too." He sighed when Chris returned the favor and gripped his cock, stroking it up and down. "So, is Troy a good cocksucker?"

Chris smiled as Tim tightened his grip on his cock. "God yes. And getting to suck his uncircumcised cock was incredible."

"It feels even better when he's fucking youth with it." Tim moaned.

The two men stroked and teased each other as their attention was kept watching Christy getting filled in all three holes. Chris was amazed at how well she got into it, telling the men where to go and egging them on as she rode each one of them. He watched as Mike buried himself in Christy's ass and began to cum. She wiggled her hips and was probably squeezing her ass as best she could to milk him dry he thought. When he finished, he slid out of her and fell back, rolling off the mattress and breathing heavily. He turned to Tim and smiled. "That was hot. But I need my cock sucked." He let go of Tim's cock and laid back on the couch. "Get up here so I can suck you too."

Tim smiled and eagerly hopped around on the couch into a sixty-nine position and the two of them began sucking each other.

Hank watched everything unfold, sitting on the couch. He stroked his cock idly, keeping it hard for his chance to jump in on the action. He watched with eagerness as Mike and Wil penetrated Christy and switched positions. He was going to hop in when Tim got off the mattress but Troy was too fast and took Tim's place. He moaned and sighed as Mike filled her ass and slid out, he could see his cum dripping from her ass down her thigh and it made him groan. He glanced in Chris and Tim's direction but they were now sucking each other so he hopped off the couch and quickly took up position behind Christy. She was already well lubed from Mike creaming her ass but he dribbled some lube on his cock anyway. Grabbing her hips, he thrust forward and slid easily into her well fucked hole. In one stroke he buried himself to the base of his cock, his thick shaft stretching out her rosebud. He pumped in and out slowly at first and then picked up speed. "God Christy, I love your ass!" Hank moaned as he pumped in and out of her, his thighs slapping her ass as he did.

Christy felt a new pair of hands on her hips. She couldn't turn to look to see who it was since Troy had a hold of her face. But she didn't care. All she cared about was that someone had filled her ass back up. She moaned and groaned, thinking this must have been what it felt like for Chris having three guys take turns with his ass in Vegas, and she loved it. The one thing she could do while Troy has her face in his grip and was fucking it was look down. Glancing down she saw Wil's mouth open and he was licking Troy's balls. She was surprised since, as far as she knew. Tim and Troy were the only ones in the house that were bi. Not that she cared. In fact, it was hot to share a cock with someone. To share it while getting her pussy and ass stuffed at the same time was even better. As she and Wil worked together to pleasure Troy, she felt Wil groan and pump into her pussy faster instead of the slow rhythm he had been working on. He was probably close to cumming. Good, she thought. She had something in mind with whoever took his place.