Chris' Adventures Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy moaned, starting to bounce up and down on the dildo. "I love it." She groaned, licking her lips as she watched the two men stroke themselves. "Stroke those cocks for me boys." She cooed as she slid up and down on the dildo. "I want a cum shower so bad." She moaned as she glanced around the mattress, watching all the men stroking and fondling themselves for her. The sight of so many hard cocks around her, all hard at attention and focused on her was exhilarating. Slowly she gyrated her hips and played with herself as they all pointed their cocks at her, just waiting to erupt, then she glanced back at Troy.

"Come here Troy. I want to suck you." She heard moans from the other men around the mattress and continued, gasping as the dildo bottomed out in her pussy. "Why don't all of you get in closer and I'll suck each of you in turn, bring yourself as close as you can without cumming." She paused to groan as she pinched a nipple, "And then pull out. But don't cum yet."

Troy stepped up to stand in front of Christy and the other men followed suit. He held out his cock for her and grinned down at her, seeing her mouth open wide, ready for his fat shaft. He leaned in and slid his cock into her mouth, moaning as she closed her lisp around it. "Oh yeah Christy." He groaned, pumping his hips back and forth slowly. He moaned louder as she sucked him deeper into her mouth, burying her nose in his pubic hair.

Christy opened wide and took Troy in with ease. His uncircumcised cock sliding back and forth in her mouth felt so different from the other men around her. She continued to suck him, letting him slide in and out of her mouth for a few minutes while she continued to play with herself. As much as she wanted to feel him explode in her mouth, she wanted to suck the other men too, just when she thought he would keep going he pulled from her mouth and stepped aside, all the while slowly stroking his cock. "Next," she announced like she was a cashier at a store.

Chris stepped up and smiled at his wife as he waved his cock at her mouth. "Take it, baby. Suck my cock so I can cum all over you." He groaned while he watched her swallow his cock easily. Greedily she began bobbing up and down on him. He was delighted to see her really getting into this whole scene and couldn't wait to see her get coated in cum. Hopefully, he could last that long he thought as she expertly devoured his cock while riding the dildo. He moaned and groaned as she bobbed up and down on him, her ponytail dancing as she moved her head back and forth pleasuring him. He could feel his orgasm welling up inside him and pulled out of her mouth before she took him too far. "Oh God Christy, keep it up and I'll blast my load right now."

She grinned up at Chris. "We don't want that yet baby." She moaned. "Let someone else in. Chris stepped aside and Wil pointed his cock at her. She eagerly opened wide and let him slide his cock into her mouth. He thrust in and out of her, grabbing her head and fucking her face, while her hands were busy pleasuring herself, teasing her nipples and her clit.

One by one the men took their place in front of her to feed them their cocks, bringing themselves to the edge of cummign and then pulling out. After almost half an hour they finished using her mouth to get close to cumming. She looked around the mattress and she could tell that the men were just aching to get their release, and by this point, so was she.

Leaning back, she fell onto the mattress and began plunging the dildo in and out of her pussy with both hands, her legs spread wide. Christy groaned and grunted, arching her back as she shoved the fat dildo all the way into her bald pussy. She was sure the guys standing around her were loving the show she was putting on, even though the only one she could see at the moment through her half-closed eyes was Hank. All around her the men were groaning and moaning with her. "Give it to me boys." She moaned. "Get down here and cum with me."

Chris knew what she wanted and knelt on the mattress just above her head. She always wanted as much cum on her as she could get when he would masturbate over her, so he would kneel next to her, or kneel between her hips so it would all land on her. He stroked his cock faster and faster, pushing himself so close as the other men followed suit and knelt around her. He took a look around and she was surrounded by cocks, Wil and Troy on one side, Mike and Tim on the other, him above her, and Hank between her legs. All of them stroking their cocks and grunting. "Oh yeah! Get ready baby! Her it comes." He glanced around the mattress and saw that the rest of the men looked to be as clos as he was. "Let her have it gentlemen!" Chris grunted loudly as he gripped his cock tight as came. Cum shot out of his shaft, arcing through the air and landed on Christy, leaving a while trail of cum from her chest, up her face, and into her hair. The rest of the men followed almost immediately, cum shooting from their cocks and coating Christy.

Christy gasped as the first shot from Chris hit her chest and face. She moaned and opened her mouth, letting some of the second shot fall into her mouth. Her fingers pinched her clit and drove her over the edge as she plunged the dildo deep into her pussy. Her nipples stiffened as she felt cum begin to rain down on her from all sides. Shot after shot landed on her pussy, breasts, stomach, and face as she writhed in pleasure. After the first shot from Chris, she opened her eyes to see the other men letting loose with their loads. God this was incredible she thought as she rode wave after wave of her orgasm while cum coated her body. Cocks all around her squirting cum and raining it down on her, each blast hitting her skin and prolonging her orgasm. Her fingers dug into her pussy with the dildo and she tugged at her clit, making her scream with pleasure. "Yessss! She screamed. "Oh God I love it! Give me all your cum boys!" She writhed in pleasure, closing her eyes, as they finished cumming and slunk back off the mattress, leaving her cum coated body shaking with her orgasm the only one there.

Chris watched as his wife lay on the mattress, shaking and breathing heavily, coated in cum from all six of them kneeling around the mattress. It was a sight to behold. He wanted to get over her and give her a kiss but he just let her lay there, reveling in the experience she just had. She let go of the dildo and it slid from her pussy as her hands rubbed her torso, spreading the cum all over her stomach and chest as she sighed with content, finally opening her eyes and looking around at the men just staring at her.

"That. Was incredible." She gasped as she sat up slowly, her skin now glistening with a coat of cum. She licked her cum covered fingers and smiled up at the men who were now standing around her.

The men all nodded in agreement. "That was one hell of an experience," Mike said as he helped Christy to her feet.

Christy leaned in and gave Mike a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for all of it." She looked around the room at all six men and their flagging cocks. "Who wants to wait for round three?" She said, half joking.

Hank and Chris groaned. Wil and Troy chuckled and nodded their heads agreeing with Christy. "A third round?!" Mike gasped. "I don't think I can get it up again after that."

"I'm only kidding," Christy replied. "I'm spent. And a mess." She looked down at her cum coated body and then back up at Wil, smiling.

Wil grinned back but didn't step up to offer to clean her up. Instead, he offered her the use of one of their showers. "There's a shower through the bedroom behind you that you can use to clean up." He handed her the robe she had been wearing earlier and pointed in the direction she needed to go.

"Thank you." She kissed Wil and headed off to the bedroom, taking her dress from Tim, who had retrieved it from the floor for her.

After showering and getting dressed she came out to find everyone dressed in shorts and tee shirts and Chris dressed in his jeans and polo. All of them talking and cleaning up from the excitement of the night. Walking over to Chris, she hugged him from behind. "Thank you for a wonderful night baby."

Chris turned to hug her and give her a kiss. "My pleasure." He looked around the room and nodded in the direction of the rest of the men cleaning up. "I'm sure they all loved it too."

Troy came over and Christy hugged him, patting his ass as she did. "You, dear Troy, have an incredible cock."

Troy blushed as she complimented him. "Um, thanks." He then glanced at Chris and smiled.

Chris smiled back and leaned in to whisper to him before he made off. "If you ever want to experiment with me, ask Tim for my number." He smiled as he backed away and he saw a smile forming on Troy's face.

Christy made her way around the room, thanking each of the five men for the wonderful night they had given her, paying each one a compliment, and telling Hank that she would see him soon and that she had someone he should meet. Hank smiled as she stepped away from him and walked over to her husband.

"Ready to go, Chris?" She asked, slipping an arm around his waist.

"Yes." Was all he said as they headed for the door.

Christy looked over her shoulder before leaving, and called to the men, "We will have to do this again sometime. I assume you are up for it." They all stared in disbelief as she stepped out the door, leaving them to their thoughts.

"Do it again?" Chris asked as they got into the car.

"You don't want to?" She cooed as they took off home.

"I never said that. I'm just surprised is all."

"And next time, more guys. Maybe twelve." She looked over at Chris and grinned. "Maybe we could liven it up and bring another woman too. And if you're a good boy, I might let you have a cock or two."

Chris groaned as his mind swam with all sorts of possibilities with another woman, twelve men for Christy and him getting some of the action as they drove home. And he liked the thoughts he was having.