Chris' Adventures Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike took his lips off Troy's heavy balls and groaned. "Oh yeah baby. I'm going to pump you full of cum." He heard Christy moan a garbled "Please do." Around Troy's cock and felt her squeeze her pussy around his cock. She held herself still and Wil pumped in and out of her pussy, her juices making a huge wet spot on his groin. Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer and grabbed Christy's hips, pulling her from whoever was plowing her ass, and cried out. "Ahhhhh! Take it Christy! Take it!" He thrust deep into her pussy and grunted as his cock let loose with a flood of cum. He shook and moaned as his cock and balls emptied themselves into her spasming pussy. Even after cumming in her he continued to slide his still-hard cock in and out of her sopping wet hole.

Christy groaned as Wil came in her. Feeling him spasm inside her was driving her to another orgasm. She could feel it welling up in her again and wanted a release. Taking one of her hands she grabbed one of Troy's hands from her face and pulled her mouth off his cock. "God baby. You have an incredible cock. I want you in my pussy.

Troy looked down at Christy and smiled as he shimmied back from her and Wil. He caught sight of Wil as he slipped from under Christy. Will blushed but Troy winked at him, causing Wil to smile back and turn an even darker shade of red.

Christy looked back to see who was in her ass and grinned when she saw Hank. "Oh baby. I love your cock in me." She wiggled her ass and Hank groaned. "You just can't get enough of it can you?" She slid off him, leaving him speechless. "Lay down for me."

"Yes Ma'am." Hank replied, smiling at her. He lay down and held up his cock, wondering what Christy had in mind.

Christy turned around, catching sight of Tim and Chris on the couch in a sixty-nine, their heads bobbing up and down slowly on each other. She moaned as she straddled Hank, reverse cowgirl. Quickly she squatted down, taking his cock in her ass as she sat on him. Kicking her legs forward, she lay back on his chest. She was now laying on top of Hank, his cock firmly ensconced in her ass, her legs spread like a porn star.

Hank spread his legs a bit and brought his knees up to slowly begin sliding in and out of Christy's ass. He could feel her fingers brush his cock as she played with herself. "You naughty girl. Playing with that pussy." He grunted as he picked up speed and Troy took a kneeling position next to him.

"I am a naughty girl." Christy moaned as she turned to lick Troy's cock. "Get that gorgeous thing in my pussy Troy." She dug three fingers into her messy pussy and groaned as she spread her lips apart for him. "I'm a fuck toy for six gorgeous men. So fuck me." She groaned.

Troy took the invitation of her spread legs and pussy. He knelt between Hank's legs and teased her pussy. Her moans grew louder as she diddled her clit and he toyed either her pussy using his cock.

"Slow down Hank." Troy told him. "Let me get into this hot pussy."

Hank stopped pumping his hips and just lay there, grinding his hips slowly as Troy pressed forward. He let out a moan when Troy slid his cock into Christy. "Ahhh. Wow." Hank gasped. "I can feel Troy sliding into your pussy. God that's wild." He let Troy start pumping in and out before he picked up his thrusting again. The two of them got a rhythm going and soon had all three of them groaning in pleasure.

Christy eased back, letting Hank take her weight as the two men sawed in and out of her wet holes. Hank held her in place and she took her hands off the mattress so she could play with her clit. She could feel another orgasm welling up in her and was eager to cum again. Looking over at Tim and Chris who were still sucking each other she called out in a halting voice between Tim and Hank's thrusting.

"Why doesn't one of you quit sucking the other and come here and flood my mouth with cum?"

Tim, his head buried between Chris' legs, heard Christy calling to them and looked over. Without missing a beat, he got off Chris and took up a spot kneeling next to Hank, holding out his large cock for Christy. "Here you go Christy. Suck it like a whore and swallow it all."

Chris, now left to his own devices, began stroking and watching his wife take on the three men on the mattress. She looked straight out of a porno shoot the way she was laid out on the mattress with two cock in her and a third ready to fill her mouth. It was incredibly hot to see. He got up from the couch, looking over at Wil and Mike who were now sitting on the other couch, shorts on, taking in the sight before them. Chris stood over the men now, just off the mattress, stroking his rock-hard cock, edging, so close to cumming, waiting his opportunity and enjoying seeing the look of pure pleasure on his wife's face.

"Ugghhh." Christy groaned as Tim called her names. "The best whore you'll ever have." She grunted as Tim put one hand on a breast and began tugging and teasing her nipple. She turned her head to face Tim's cock and he eagerly slid it home, giving her all she could take. She began bobbing up and down on Tim's cock, making gagging sounds as she deep throated his cock, and heard moans from the others sitting around watching her. They were probably in awe of her ability to take his length in her throat she thought as she devoured his cock. She felt another hand, she assumed was Hank's, snaking it's way to her other breast and began massaging it. Her body was now on fire, awash with pleasure and pain as the men plowed her holes and tugged at her breasts.

Tim groaned as he watched Christy suck his cock. She easily took his length all the way down her throat, gagging when she bottom out sometimes and then pulling almost all the way off. Her breasts bounced in his hand as he squeezed and tugged at them, making her moan around his shaft. Over and over, she took his cock down her throat making him shake with pleasure with each bob of her head. "Damn Christy. You are such a cock whore." He moaned as Christy clamped down on his cock and began sucking harder. He watched her finger her clit even faster as she bobbed just a bit, sucking and pulling at his cock. After a few minutes of this, he let out a loud groan, "Yesssss! Take my load baby!"

Chris watched as Tim shook and pumped his cock into Christy's mouth. He could see her cheeks hollow out and her throat move as she swallowed shot after shot of Tim's cum. When she was finished, Tim gasped and slid out of her mouth, cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. Chris immediately stepped up, nudging Tim out of the way. "Let's keep her filled up Tim." He said as he slid his cock into her waiting mouth, not letting her get a word in before he began sliding in and out of her mouth.

Christy groaned as Chris stuffed her mouth with his cock. Greedily she sucked it, wanting more cum. She groaned and moaned as she diddled her clit and the three men pleasured themselves with her body. Over and over the three of them plunged in and out of her holes and she reveled in the pleasure they were giving her. Her breasts and stomach shook as the men bounced her up and down, their cocks sliding in and out of her ass, pussy, and mouth.

Chris grunted as Christy clamped down on his cock. He watched as she sucked harder and harder on his shaft while riding Hank and Troy. The sight of her getting stuffed like that edged him closer and closer to cumming. With the sucking that Tim and Troy had given him he was close already. It wasn't going o take much for Christy to push him over the edge and get a mouthful of cum he thought. Looking at the two other men, he thought they had to be close too and he wasn't sure how long he could hold out when he had ana idea.

"Oh God Christy! Suck it baby! Suck a good cocksucker. You want that cum badly, don't you?"

Christy ground and nodded without letting go of his cock.

"Let's give her what she wants gentlemen. Fill her all at the same time."

Hank groaned, pumping Christy's tight ass. "Ughhh. Yes. Get ready Christy. I'm close. I'll fill that hot slutty ass with more cum."

Christy groaned and tightened her ass around Hank's cock. She wanted their cum and having them all explode in her at the same time would be incredible. She redoubled her efforts on Chris' cock and contracted the muscles of her pussy and ass, egging Hank and Troy on. She quit diddling her clit for the time being, concentrating on having the men reach their orgasms at the same time.

"Mmmm. Yessss." Troy hissed as the slid in and out of Christy's pussy. "Get ready for a big load Christy. He pumped in and out of her faster, lifting her off of Hank slightly as he did, her breasts jiggling as she rode the two of them.

The four of them were a mass of pumping, wiggling arms and legs on the mattress, moaning and groaning. Christy did what she could to please the men but they were in control at the moment. The best she could do was suck Chris harder and faster, which she did. It only took a couple of minutes more of sucking his hard cock before she heard him grunt loudly and cry out.

"Ahh Yess Christy! Here it comes!" Chris pumped his wife's mouth one more time and let loose with his load of cum. "Uggghhhh. Take it, swallow it all."

Christy sucked and swallowed Chris' cum as he empties his balls into her wet, waiting mouth. She felt his cock twitch and spasm, filling her mouth with hot creamy fluid. As she swallowed, she heard the other two men grunt and cry out, quickly filling Chris with their orgasms. First, she felt Troy let loose with what felt like a gallon of cum in her pussy. He thrust into her over and over and over as he came, each thrust accompanied by his cock shooting more cum inside her. She gasped and groaned as Chris and Troy came inside her. Her own orgasm welled up in her but she couldn't reach down to finger her clit at the moment with the men keeping her in place. As Chris and Troy finished Hank erupted deep in her ass. He thrust hard into her and she felt herself being lifted off the ground, Troy's cock slipping from her as Hank's cock pulsed and emptied itself into her ass. She moaned and sighed. Troy and Chris moved back and Hank rolled over to one side, holding Christy's hips as he finished filling her ass with cum.

Her hands free now, she reached down and began fingering herself furiously while Hank slipped from her ass, his cock spent. Feeling Hank move off from behind her she rolled onto her back and looked up as she spread her legs to bury her fingers into her cream-filled pussy. All the men were either kneeling or standing around the mattress watching her and smiling. She smiled too and cooed. "Oh God, that was hot." She slipped three fingers into her stretched-out pussy and wiggled them around. "Who's going to clean me up and drive over the edge though?" She looked between Tim, Troy, and Chris, expecting one of them to dive right in. Instead, Wil dropped to his knees and began sliding his tongue up and down her slit and stabbing at her clit. She gasped as his tongue danced over her clit and down her cum filled slit, driving her over the edge in no time at all. He gripped her hips and thrust his tongue into her pussy as he rubbed her clit with his lips. She moaned and groaned, throwing her head back, and gripping the sheets as her entire body went stiff, her legs clamping around Wil's head, trapping him. She let out a loud cry and was breathing heavily as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body, magnitudes more intense than the first. Her back arched and she finally collapsed on the mattress, sighing and idly stroking her stomach as Wil got up, grinned at her, and headed for the bathroom.

Christy glanced around the room at the men and smiled wide as she recovered from her intense orgasm. "Thank you, gentlemen, that was incredible." She sighed. Slowly she sat up and Mike and Tim held out their hands for her.

"No. Thank you, Christy." Mike said as he grabbed the hand Christy offered him and helped her to her feet. She leaned in and gave Mike a peck on the cheek and turned to do the same for Tim, who had taken her other hand and helped her up.

She walked over to Hank on shaky legs and wrapped her arms around him to give him a kiss and a hug. "You were wonderful baby."

Hank blushed. "You were too Christy."

And you Troy," she said looking over her shoulder, "That cock of yours feels incredible." She stepped over to him and kissed him, pulling his head down. "That's the first uncircumcised cock I've ever had. And it was fantastic." She whispered to him before letting go of his head.

Troy blushed and grinned. "Um, thank you. You were something else." He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

Just as she turned to Chris Wil came back in the room. Instead of going to Chris she pivoted on her heels and hugged Wil and planted a kiss on him. She could smell and taste the combination of pussy and cum on his lips. "You eat pussy like you've done it many, many times. You know?"

Will blushed and kissed her back. "Thanks. I guess I'm a natural. "And I have to say, you taste incredible."

Christy leaned in and whispered to him as the others were breaking up and chatting. "Well, that wasn't just me you were tasting you know."

She pulled back and saw that Wil was now turning beet red. She grinned and headed to her husband.

Chris watched as she bounded over to him and threw her arms around his chest to give him a big hug. "Thank you so much baby. This was incredible." She craned her neck and kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth and teasing him. "I may even want to do it again."

Chris grinned at her. "That could be fun. Only next time, I get a guy or two." He chuckled as she smiled and looked around the room.

The men were breaking up, and getting food from the table. Christy grabbed a robe that she spotted on the couch, slipped into it, and spoke up as she headed to the dining room to join the rest of the guys. "So who wants to go for round two?"

Mike looked up, eyes wide. "Round two?! You are insatiable." He laughed and so did the other men at the table.

"Well, once you get a taste of something good, you always want seconds. She patted Troy's bulge in the shorts that he had put on, making him sigh. "Besides, the five of you are young, virile studs. You should be able to recover and be ready for another round in a couple of hours, right?"

They all smiled. "What did you have in mind?" Wil asked as Troy walked up next to him.

"You'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure you'll all love what I have in mind."

Christy grabbed some food from the table and moved off to chat with Mike and Hank who were on the couch now.

"So, uh Wil." Troy said with a hint of trepidation in his voice.

Wil looked at Troy and blushed. "Um, yeah? I'll bet you're wondering about what happened out there aren't you?"

Troy smiled. "Just a little bit." He sidled closer to Wil. "Was that intentional? Or the alcohol talking? Thought the way you dove into Christy's pussy after it got filled with cum. I'm beginning to believe it was intentional."

Wil turned an even brighter shade of red. "It was intentional. Something just came over me. Having them right there in front of my face. I just went with it and began licking."

"Maybe sometime we could explore a little more," Troy whispered to him.

Wil let out a little moan. "Um, uh. I, I think I might like that."

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Troy reassured him.

Chris saw Wil blushing and him and Troy whispering as he walked up to the two of them. He wondered what was going on as he stopped next to the two gentlemen. "Troy, that was incredible I have to say."

Both Troy and Wil were blushing now. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked, seeing both men blushing and fidgeting.

Troy recovered first and smiled at Wil. "Can I tell him?" He asked Wil.

Wil blushed and nodded.

"You probably couldn't see when we were down there, but while your wife was sucking me, Wil was licking and sucking my balls. And after the way he went down on your wife, I thought he might want to fool around a little with me."

Chris looked over at Wil, never suspecting he'd be one to want to try sex with another man. "And what did you say?"

Wil smiled sheepishly, "I said I wanted to try a little more with him."

Chris leaned into him and replied in a whisper. "It's okay Wil. I'm sure you'll love it. There's no shame in experimenting."

Wil smiled. "I don't know what came over me. I just did it and liked it." He said, sounding like he was making an excuse for his actions.

"No need to explain," Troy said. "We'll just see what happens."

"Well, I'll leave you two to figure out what you want to do," Chris said and walked away to talk to the others.

Over the next couple of hours, Chris and Christy mingled with the men of the house and they all chatted and joked around, as if what had transpired earlier was a regular occurrence. After a couple of hours passed Christy decided to test the waters a bit. She walked up behind Troy and began rubbing up against him. Her hands slipped around the front as he tried to keep a conversation going with Mike, but he began to fail as she snaked her hands into his shorts and found a semi-hard cock that began growing as he stood there, no longer talking to Mike. "Mmmmm. Seems you boys might be ready for round two." She said, looking around at Mike from behind Troy. "Are you ready Mike?" She glanced down to see a growing bulge in Mike's shorts.

Mike smiled. "Well, what do you want to do?"

"I'll let you know in a minute." She pulled her hand from Troy's shorts and disappeared into the living room to retrieve her purse. Stepping onto the mattress she beckoned to Troy and Mike. They eagerly stepped from the dining room to the mattress. Christy looked behind her and smiled at Chris and Tim, who were on the couch kissing each other now. For sure they were ready she thought to herself.

Wil and Hank looked up from eating a snack to see everyone back in the living room and followed suit, all of them now standing around Christy. "Are you six ready for another round?" Christy asked looking around her.

They all nodded.

"Well give me some room gentlemen." They all stepped back, off the mattress and Christy reached into her purse and pulled out a large dildo.

Chris recognized it as one of the larger dildos they used in the strap-on harness. It was purple, about twelve inches long, and about two and a half inches thick. It had a fat bulbous head and a veiny shaft. He heard gasps from the men around the mattress and Christy spoke up.

"I want a shower of cum from you gentlemen." She knelt on the mattress and grabbed the bottle of lube that was still there from earlier in the night. "I want all six of you around me jerking off and ready to cum all over me." Moans escaped the lips of all the men around her. She noticed that Chris was already naked and rubbing his cock and groaning. She knew he was thinking about being in the center of this and getting the same treatment.

The men around the mattress quickly shed their shorts and began stroking their hardening cocks. Christy watched as each one began growing harder before her eyes. She dropped the dildo and shed her robe, letting it join the dildo on the mattress. As they jerked off, she knelt down and fished out the dildo from under the robe and lubed it up. "And to help you out. I'm going to give you a show by shoving one of my favorite dildoes in my pussy." Groans emanated from all around her as she set the dildo between her legs and raised her hips up.

Tim watched as Christy knelt on the mattress, the dildo now sitting at the entrance of her pussy. She faced him and Troy, who was standing next to him. She looked into his eyes as she sank back on the huge phallus, taking it into her slick, shaved hole. Her mouth went slack as he watched her pussy open up and take the thick shaft easily between her legs. In no time, she had taken the full length of the dildo inside her, the balls of the fake cock rubbing her mound. "Oh God Christy." Tim moaned. "That is a beautiful sight." He gripped his cock and began pumping it harder, massaging his smooth balls with his free hand.