All Comments on 'Chris Donaldson Ch. 04'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Please continue, this is great stuff

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks very much, I'm glad people are liking it. Turns out there was a lot more to this series than I had originally thought.

ImpishKittyKatImpishKittyKatover 8 years ago
Dear Sir

Please continue the series

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
How did Chris get so damn unlucky?

I mean, he's such a catch..it's so damn cute how he tried to keep that asshole Mark's interest by refusing to have dinner with him a few times. Chris is dead set on finding a serious boyfriend and he deserves one! Btw, Mark needs to be punched in the throat..preferably by Justin. I’ve already read Chapter 5 but didn’t have time to comment under this chapter until now so I know it's a strong possibility that Justin & Mark will see each other again! I am anxious to read how Justin's going to feel when he hears he isn't the only one Chris has been with..serves his ass right for the way he's treated Chris!

I didn't want to like Mark, regardless of how nice he was being towards Chris and I am so glad he turned out to be a douche as well! Yes, Justin is bad for Chris..for lying, etc. but at least he's up-front on his intentions with Chris. I am still holding hope that whatever happened with the guy Chris reminded him of the night he attacked him will somehow bring them closer and he’ll return the love Chris already has for him. And the pet name “Chrissy” is endearing.

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments and interest, man. Makes me want to continue the series.

As for Chris: some guys are just drawn to jerks. But jerks have their reasons for acting like they do. When it's all told, I hope you'll feel that everyone's angle was presented honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect! Adorable! Genius!

My deepest and dirtiest thanks to tazemebro for this stunning story. Justin and Chrissy's reunion gave me so many feels. I am incredibly thankful that you have continued their tale.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

Can't believe the ending gave me warmsies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I've took my hand off my dick to type this. HOT! 🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous