Chris' Inferno Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Chris' Incubus learns about his girlfriend...
2.3k words
3.71
5.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor fondled my cock cage in the car while I drove. I grinned my teeth. My balls were so sensitive that any tug against the cock cage was painful. On the one hand, I couldn't resist the feeling of his warm hand moving over my dick but it was so painful in the tight, crushing cage it had me gasping for air. I couldn't get hard but I was still so horny after what the doctor did to me and my balls ached.

"OH FUCK!" I said when we drove up to my apartment.

"What?" Victor asked.

"Nothing," I quickly said and parked the car.

"Tell me," Victor said.

I looked back at my apartment's entrance and saw a very pissed off Donna. I'd been staring at Donna's massive breast at work nonstop since I first got locked in a cock cage. We ended up going on a date. Several dates. I tried not to see her anymore because she was too close to finding out about my cock cage. I don't know what I would do if anyone found out, I would die of humiliation.

She must have been tired of me ghosting her and came to find me.

Victor looked at her and then me with a knowing grin. "Is that your girlfriend? Am I going to meet your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend." I readjusted my cage and got out of the car.

"Where the hell have you been?" Donna started yelling. "I've been calling and calling. Are you seeing someone else? If you are why wouldn't you pick up the phone?"

"Donna, I can explain."

She hit my arm. "You had a week to call me back." She looked behind me and saw Victor. "Who are you?"

"He's a friend from work."

"Chris," He said. "Don't lie, it's time she knew."

"Knew what?" I asked.

She looked back at me, "Are you gay? Is that why you won't have sex with me?" Humiliation filled me and I couldn't think.

Victor tried not to laugh. He moved next to me and offered Donna his hand. His handsome face and buff arms shocked her. She took his hand.

"Chris has told me all about you but I think it's time you knew the truth."

"What do you think you're doing, Victor?" I asked

"Let's talk inside," He insisted.

Donna's been in my place before so she knew where most things were. Victor just dominated every room. The apartment was too small for him. Maybe that's why he lived in a mansion.

"Okay, so talk." Donna crossed her arms and it pushed her huge boobs up, exposing a long line of cleavage. I couldn't look away. Her cleavage was something poets should write about. My dick was throbbing while I watched her.

Victor offered us to sit. Donna took the chair and Victor sat next to me on the couch.

"Donna," Victor started the conversation, "Chris has been telling me all about you and I'm so glad to meet you in person."

I never mentioned my personal life to Victor. I wondered if I have ever told anyone about Donna, let alone the people blackmailing me.

"Well I've never heard of you," Donna looked at me, "I haven't heard from Chris in a while."

"Of course, he didn't tell you why he can't have sex with you."

"Victor," I warned, my face was already starting to turn red with embarrassment. Don't do this to me.

He smiled, "It's okay Chris, she'll understand." He gave me a wink. "Chris is a nonsexual voyeur."

Donna just looked at him. So did I.

"Chris can't have sex the way you and I could. The only way he can get off is by watching others. That's how Chris and I know each other. I have sex for him and he is able to achieve orgasm."

"What?" I asked in shock.

Donna struggled to talk but finally said. "Oh."

I jumped up. "He's just joking, Donna. We're not even friends." He gave me a fake hurt look. "And he was just leaving—"

"That makes sense." She said.

"What?" I turned back to her.

"You are so passionate but every time I would try to be close to you I feel you shut down or stop me from touching you."

Victor nodded. "It's why his last relationship didn't work out. We were a threesome but she couldn't handle the emotional requirement of being with us."

Donna started to look uncomfortable. "I had no idea."

I started to say something to stop his lies but my mouth locked up. I looked at Victor and his eyes were dark with his red ring. He was using his Incubus magic to shut me up.

Donna looked up. "Okay, I'm ready to be more."

I couldn't say anything even if I wanted so Victor stood up and talked. He offered Donna his hand and he took it. "This is a lot to offer, maybe you want to think about it first. You don't even know me."

"I know I care about Chris. And if you care about him then I care about you too. I think I can move on to the next step."

Donna let go of his hand and came to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eye. Her bright eyes looked so earnest and full of pity. "That is if you will take me. I love you Chris and I can't imagine how hard all this time must have been for you."

I couldn't think past her warm breast pressed against my chest or the lustful look in her eyes. My emotions were in a jumble of confusion and my balls ached. My dick swelled in its small cage but couldn't get hard even as my balls tighten painfully.

Victor moved the living room chair into the bedroom while Donna freshened up in the bathroom.

"She's going to know your lying when she sees the cock cage," I snapped at him.

"It's not just a cock cage it's your cock cage. And she won't know." He pushed me down into the chair. I let him. My hands when to the armrest instinctually like he was going to tie me up. When I noticed I did it without being asked I moved them away.

"How will she not notice?"

He winked. "Incubus, remember." He cupped my balls and I jumped.

I grabbed his arm to try to stop him from pressing on my balls through my pants.

He licked his lips. "Have you ever had the fantasy to be a masochistic cuckold?"

"What?!" I was starting to sweat from the pressure on my balls. "No, god. No."

He leaned closer to me and I held my breath when I thought he was about to kiss me. "This will be the closest you will ever be to a woman ever again."

His hand tightened around my balls. "Err, you can't do that."

"You need to thank me for letting you watch as I fuck your girlfriend."

His fingers were digging into my balls so hard I was having trouble breathing. I let go of his arm and gripped the arms of the chair.

"Why are you doing this?" Sweat dripped from my forehead.

"I'm still upset you didn't tell me about your girlfriend."

I shook my head. "She's not my girlfriend." I lifted my hips to try to relieve some of the pressure on my balls.

He let go of my balls and I fell limp in the chair as I struggled to breathe.

"Don't forget, I feed off your desire. And right now you're horny enough to fine anything desirable."

I glared at him. "I swear, as soon as I can I will kill you."

He flicked my balls and I jumped.

"Do you think you can live the rest of your life with this cock cage on your little dick. If I die who will let you out?"

"Ugh! I hate you! You can't keep me like this!"

He kissed me and I was too week to not enjoy his firm lips. When he pulled back he whispered, "I can."

That's when Donna came out of the bathroom. Naked and beautiful. I was glad I was already sitting down. My dick swelled in its cage and continued to try to get erect. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." She turned like a model so I could see her whole body.

But then she went to Victor all the while smiling at me. My heart dropped into my stomach. Victor smiled at me while he whispered in her ear. Donna giggled and blushed. Victor took it slow. Rubbing his hands up her stomach to her breast. No, no not her breast. I wanted to do what he was doing so badly. She had her nipples pierced for crying out loud!

Donna's eyes widen and she moaned. She had never been touched by an incubus before. And Victor could make anything mild feel extraordinary.

Victor took her nipple in his finger and gave a gentle tug. Donna fell on him. She kissed him and started taking off his clothes. They fell on the bed and she pulled his shirt off him. She kissed her way but his chest.

Donna's soft body moved over Victor's hard muscles erotically.

I couldn't look away from this. My dick tried to get hard in its small cage. I was moaning more than Donna when Victor licked her thighs. He pushed Donna up to her knees so she was kneeling above his face.

My dick pulsed. My balls tightened. Victor licked his way up her thighs and Donna gasped when he licked her between the legs.

Donna looked at me and started to frown despite her face reddening. "Ca-can you touch your dick? Or is that too much for you?"

Victor looked at me. "You can."

I hesitated. My hand trembled trying to undo my zipper. I pulled out my cock cage and looked at Donna. She didn't seem like she noticed the pink cock cage.

"Rub it."

I did and Victor started licking her again. I teased myself. I watched Donna moved her hips over his mouth. And I rubbed myself even harder to try to feel something when my dick couldn't get hard.

Donna came fast and screamed.

Victor held her still over him as he continued to eat her out. Her head fell back as she struggled to push him away. "Ahh, too much. AHHH, oh, GOD!"

I had to cum. My hands worked over my caged as fast as I could. But I couldn't feel anything I tried rubbing the little slit over my pee hole to feel anything.

Victor forced Donna down on the bed and started to push his huge cock into her.

Donna moaned. "OH OHHH YESS!"

Victor fucked her so I could watch his dick fill her up. I couldn't look away as he did all those things to her. The woman I wanted to fuck. His dick was much larger then I had guessed. It seemed thick and to only grow thicker as he fucked her.

When Victor was about to cum he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back against him so I could watch her O face as his cum filled her. Victor shouted when he came in her.

My heart pounded and I was out of breath. I only once felt Incubus cum and it made me cum just to feel it. Donna's eyes widened when Victor came in her. Her mouth opened for another scream but nothing came out as pure pleasure filled her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and only Victor's grip on her hair kept her up.

Their bodies were covered in sweat and other things as Donna finally had enough control to scream again.

They both fell back on the bed. Donna convulsing in post orgasms that continued pleasure her.

Victor called me over to the side of the bed. I stood up on shaky legs. My balls were so tender the pull of the cage hurt them when I straightened my knees. I slowly made my way to the bed. I hoped that he would let me fuck her or come.

He pushed me down on my knees and pulled Donna in front of me so I was sitting in front of her pussy.

Victor sat behind me and grabbed a fist full of my hair. Donna kept coming and thrashing on the bed.

"Don't let it go to waste," Victor said as he pushed my head between her legs.

"No," I tried to resist him pushing my face against her pussy but he made me eat her out. His cum was leaking out of her pussy and he forced my mouth against it.

I licked her and she almost jumped off the bed. Victor's cum shot straight to my straining cock. I could feel almost what she felt in my tiny little cage. I could taste both of them, Donna's sweet juices and Victor's salty cum, it tasted unbelievable and I couldn't believe what I was doing.

I almost couldn't stand how tight my cage was. I eat her out. I was numb all over except for how much pressure was riding on my cock to be released. Victor continued to force my head down against Donna's pussy. I couldn't feel anything but my tongue moving inside her and my pulsing dick.

Victor pulled me back when he thought I was done and Donna was done coming.

Victor's grip on me was almost painful except I couldn't feel anything from above the waist anymore. "...please...let me cum.."

"Shh." Victor took my cage in his hand and my eyes crossed I could feel his hand, finally some sensation! I couldn't think anymore. "I'm not done yet." He moved his hips so I could feel his hot erection against my back. "You're going to watch me fuck her all night and then you're going to clean up everything like the good boy you are. Or I'm going to do something very bad to your little dick."

I nodded. "Cum..."

Victor laughed and stood. He pulled Donna off the end of the bed and fucked her again.