All Comments on 'Chrissy Martinez, Latina Stud Ch. 03'

by patty_parker60

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Beautiful!

Damn! I get more and more impresse with your work each time I read it! I had hoped you would use the Dirty Sanchez bit, but the story was hotter that hot anyway! You're the best, and please disregard the haters who talk bad. I appreciate your time and effort at these stories, so you've got my support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Take that, teacher!

Chrissy Martinez is my hero!

asian_buttfreakasian_buttfreakabout 20 years ago
Are you sure you are not a "pro"?

so fucking erotic...

gustav_noblegustav_nobleabout 20 years ago
Don't listen to them...

u are a fantastic author and please ignore all the dumb asses and know nothings who criticize you... I'll tell them for you: FUCK OFF and leave her alone!

jenni_jacksjenni_jacksabout 20 years ago
Chrissy is a one-woman

ass-wrecking machine! Her mom better watch out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The "Chrissy" and "Wanda"

series, along with Colleen Thomas', are my favorites, although I like ANYTHING you do! The subjugation of the teacher and the very hot anal fucking are huge pluses in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yes

i'm fucking loving this your great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

Haven't read any of your matterial before. Will be looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff...!

Just read about Chrissy Martinez "doing" her teacher up the ass to get her grades improved...Excellent writings! :O)

Great idea to put the pic of your fine ass on the profile to give us something visual to "work" with. ;O)

I'd gladly disguise myself as a woman if it meant getting a crack at your amazing butt...I'd ride the shit outta that like a jockey riding the Grand National horse race.

smutty_dog at hot mail.

jennijuggs2002jennijuggs2002about 5 years ago
U are right up there with my Favorite Authors

Colleen Thomas, MTL17, Mejadu, Fermpera...WOW!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatty_parker60@patty_parker60
Hi, it's Patty! Mother of Twins (whom are also my LOVERS) Blonde , 36EE-30-42...Born in Wattford, UK. Some of my 'tales' are autobiographical (thinly-veiled); many are simply my very fertile imagination running amok. I moderated a yahoo.com site which no longer exists as yaho...