Christ United Movement Pt. 02 - Andrea

Story Info
Alicia and Andrea continue their games in part 2.
2.7k words
4.42
2.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ANDREA

I knew Alicia wanted to know all the details of my tryst with the pastor that had interviewed with the church a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to tell Alicia everything. I wanted to be honest with her, but I didn't want to get into any more trouble either. I tried to get my mind to focus on the story and not on the delicious way Alicia's tongue was massaging my clit.

I took in a deep breath and forced my mind to recall the day almost three weeks ago. I stuttered out, "I gave Winston the tour of the church like Pastor Jason asked me to do." Before I could get out anymore, I let out a short shriek of surprise and then a low moan as I felt Alicia suck on my swollen, sensitive clit and then flick her warm tongue across it. I refocused on Winston and the story.

"When that was done, he asked to see the student cafeteria and dorms area. I didn't think it would be a problem since it was empty." I felt a tight pull at my lower abdomen, a sign I was going to cum. I tried to close my legs around Alicia's head. That earned me a smack on each thigh for trying to stop the inevitable. I wanted to cry. I just wanted to cum. I've wanted to come for the last 45 minutes, but Alicia was denying me. I briefly reminisced about my punishment from last week. I thought I had shown my obedience this morning when I didn't have on panties. It seems I have more to learn. Alicia's soft, alluring voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"Let me take care of you, Andrea. I know what you need." Alicia stated. She then slid her tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top, circling her tongue around the sensitive nub there. My breath hitched, and I whimpered slightly. "Finish your story, Andrea," Alicia commanded.

I wanted desperately to massage my breasts as I finger fucked myself to an epic orgasm, then tell the story. But I knew Alicia would punish me for not following directives. I slowed my breathing so I can focus on the story and get my unsatiated body under control.

"I showed him the cafeteria and the kitchen area. I told him about the church's work with the local culinary school to provide daily meals for those in need, and not just during the holiday season." When I felt something large and thick enter my slick pussy, I stopped speaking. I grabbed the sides of the table to keep from cumming. Alicia had fisted me. I raised my head from the tabletop to look toward Alicia. She was smiling she directed a cellphone with the other hand. The phone's light was shining on my pussy. I'm sure it was trying to eat Alicia's forearm. Hmmm. Alicia was videotaping the fisting. I knew she was going to send this to Pastor Jason. Probably Calvin as well. I wonder if she would send me a copy. I wanted her to send a copy to Winston. Thinking of Winston had me returning to the time I spent with him in the student dorm area. I continued my story.

"He asked me about our housing program. I got the keys from Rosie and showed him the rooms we had. Most of them were empty. I took him to the furnished apartment at the end of the hall, away from everyone." Alicia's fist thrust in and out of my slick pussy slowly. Her forearm felt as thick as Winston's heavy cock. I smiled at no one in particular as I thought about Winston. He was so attractive. He was as tall as Pastor Jason, so he had to be about six feet five inches. He wasn't as muscular as Pastor Jason or Calvin. He was lean, with a medium build. He said he preferred cardio exercises over strength training. He told me he had been a physical exercise instructor teaching Zumba and jazzercise classes. His bald head gleamed in the light of the setting sun piercing the apartment window. His dark eyes seemed to see the true me. That freaked me the fuck out. I could not take my eyes off of him. His deep green suit fit his body perfectly and enhanced his natural beauty. Winston Burkes was indeed a beautiful man. I had to distract his direct gaze. I continued my tale of seduction for Alicia.

"I was entranced by how beautiful he was with the light beaming onto his beautiful, dark skin. I felt like I was in the presence of an angel. Before I could help myself, I was kissing him. I unbuckled his pants and stroked his long, thick, hard cock. I knew I had to taste it and I had to feel it inside me. My pussy was so wet." I panted out. "Oh God," I groaned out as I closed my eyes to fight against the desire to cum on Alicia's fist. I could feel my stomach muscles contracting. My body was straining to be obedient and not orgasm. I felt sweat rolling off my forehead and down my neck.

I yelped when I felt the sting of a slap on my sensitive breast. Alicia slapped the other one. She alternated slapping each one of them. I bit my lip until I tasted blood. My entire body was one giant, sensitive, erogenous zone. I can't take anymore of this sweet torture. I have to cum soon. Her fist had picked up speed; it was thrusting in and out of my sloppy wet pussy. My breath was coming out in short gasps. My entire body was quivering. I couldn't hold back any longer. I could hear the despair in my voice as I begged, "Please, Alicia! Let me cum! I can't take it anymore."

She continued to fist my pussy, but slowed down the pace. Before I could sigh in relief, she pulled and twisted my nipples one at a time. My back arched off the table each time. "God! Please!" She ignored my pleas and continued to pull and twist my sensitive and swollen nipples. My orgasm was coming soon. I would be unfairly punished.

As if she felt my need, she stated, "Okay, I will help you out. Answer my questions honestly and I will ensure you get to cum." I felt her forearm slip from my stretched, aching pussy with a soft, wet "plop" sound.

"Thank you! Thank you! Anything you want!" I moaned out in painful pleasure.

She massaged my breasts. I could smell my pussy juices on her one hand. I moaned. My nipples were a dark rose color as they stood erect like statutes. Alicia pushed my soft breasts together. She ran her tongue over one swollen nub and then the other one. I moaned again. Her tongue was soothing to my aching nipples. A sharp pain ripped through my breasts.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!"

Alicia had was savagely twisting and pulling both of my tender nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. I panted as she interrogates me about my seduction of Winston.

"Did you suck his cock?" she probed.

"Yes!" as my body continued to quake with unfulfilled desire.

"Did you ride his cock?"

"Yes!"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!"

"Would you do it again?"

"YES!" I screamed out as the orgasm that overtook me had me almost bent in double. After a few minutes, I flopped back on the table. My breath was coming out in short bursts. My hair was plastered to my forehead, and I felt wet and sticky all over. My eyelids were heavy with exhaustion. I felt light and heavy at the same time.

"You squirted all over my table, Andrea," I heard Alicia complain. I think I mumbled out a "Sorry" to her, but I could not be sure. My mind was blank. When I gathered enough strength to open and focus my eyes, I saw Alicia coming out of the conference room washroom, drying her hands with a towel. It seemed she has changed clothes as well. How long were my eyes closed?

Alicia walked up to me. While stroking one side of my face, she stated, "You did good, Andrea. However, you will be punished for what you did with Winston. He has been quite distraught since the incident and thought you did it to discredit him."

I gasped in abject horror! Before I could voice my anger and frustration, she put her forefinger over my lips. "Shhhhh. He emailed me today. He thought we had decided not to hire him because of your seduction. I apologized to him. I also explained to him I was not aware of the incident, but I would speak to you. I also explained to him we were taking our time because we really wanted him to lead our young adult church group instead of the position we interviewed him for. I let him know that if he took the position, he could let us know how he would like to handle his encounters with you."

I realized I was no longer tied to the table and slowly sat up. Alicia had covered me with a blanket, which I hugged to my naked body with my arms crossed around my middle. I felt gutted. I knew Winston was going to demand that Alicia and Pastor Jason ex-communicate me from the church. The church and the people in it were the only family I had. What would I do without it? Alicia lifted my chin, and I raised my eyes to hers.

"Until Winston arrives in two weeks, you will be celibate. Pastor Jason and I have decided that you will wear a chastity belt and we will send the key to Winston. Your eventual fate will lie within his hands. Do not contact him."

"Please, no!" I begged Alicia.

She shook her head in annoyance. "Andrea, you have to realize these games you play have an impact. Do you do not think I know that you purposely do things to make me punish you? Although you believe everything you touch is going to end in heartache, it does not have to be that way. Stop sabotaging yourself, Andrea. The love you receive is real because you deserve it."

I began to softly weep. I was losing my family.

"We love and support you, Andrea. Winston is a kind-hearted, God-fearing man. He may request to only work with Tomika or Mariela, but he is the kindhearted man you saw in that empty apartment." Her lips lightly touched mine. I didn't deserve such kindness.

After she leaves, I continue to feel sorry for myself as I get dressed. I use the washroom to straighten my hair and wash my face. Looking halfway decent, I walk to my desk. Mariela has not returned from her training session with Tomika. I put my head down on my desk. A few minutes later, I heard the elevator doors swish open. I snapped my head up and sat up straight in my chair.

Mariela called out, "Andie! I just had the best time at the Media Center."

"That's great, Mari! I knew you would like it over there."

"What's wrong?" Mariela inquired as she stared at my face. I must look an absolute mess for her to ask me that question. My eyes were probably red, puffy, and streaked with mascara and eyeshadow from all the crying I was doing. I hated being vulnerable with others. Mariela brushed my long blonde hair from my shoulders and cupped my chin. "We are family. You can trust me."

"Like. We are like family." I corrected.

Mariela gave me a quizzical look. "No. We are a family. I know we all have our regular families, but Christ United Movement Church, Pastors Alicia and Jason along with Calvin and Tomika are our family as well. They take care of us like a family should, but let us be who we are. My parents wanted me to take this job so I can get off social media and be responsible. Pastor Alicia saw my social media presence as an asset. Now I am getting paid to do something my own parents think is stupid and a waste of brain cells."

Mariela looked around the office, then whispered to Andrea, "My parents are agnostic and don't believe in religion. Yet they pushed me to apply for a position with this church. What hypocrites."

I smiled at her and tried to turn my head away from her. She held fast to my chin. With a cloth handkerchief that seemed to appear out of thin air, she began cleaning up my face. I began to cry again.

"Andie, no matter what obstacle you are facing, it will not be as bad as you think. You have already overcome so much to get where you are. Pastors Alicia and Jason wouldn't let you slip back."

I felt the soft touch of Mariela's full lips against mine. I tried to pull back, but she pushed forward. Her demanding tongue slipped between my lips and sought out my tongue. I was slightly shocked by Mariela's behavior. I pushed her away.

"I know about you and Pastor Alicia, Andie."

I downcast my eyes. I tensed my body for the judgement that was coming.

"Don't push me away, Andie. I knew about your relationship with Pastor Alicia before I interviewed for the position. When you want to know that story, please reach out to me."

She kissed me on the forehead and walked toward the elevator. As she was getting on, Tomika was getting off. They exchanged small talk before Mariela got on the elevator to leave. I knew why Tomika was here. The chastity belt. Tomika waved at me with a smile on her face. I felt like she was mocking me.

"Hey, Andrea! Alicia asked me to come up here to hook you up to the chastity belt program."

I felt my face scrunch up in confusion. "Where is it?"

Tomika held up a case the size of an e-reader. "Right here! The Christ United Movement is digital baby!" She opened the case. Inside there was a stack of small clear adhesive pads and two black key fobs.

She removed one of the clear adhesive pads. "These pads are placed at different parts of your body. They are supposed to "melt" into your skin as they are transmitters. When your sexual desire is heightened, your brain will receive communication to decrease the blood flow to your various erogenous zones."

"What are the key fobs for?" I asked inquisitively.

"Well, one is kept by me in case of an emergency and the other is given to your Controller. The Controller can track your location and, if necessary, send you a mild shock if you are doing something inappropriate or at a location that is not pre-approved." She walked over to Mariela's side of the office to grab the roller desk chair.

"What do you mean by 'pre-approved' and 'mild shock'?" I asked.

She positioned in the rolling desk chair in front of me. Our knees were touching. I saw her bit her lip and look off to the side at my question.

"Andrea, for the next two weeks, you are to come to work and go home. Those are the orders of your Controller."

I sensed Tomika was uncomfortable with this information. I was irate.

"Alicia has no right to control me this way. I didn't do anything that egregious!" I angrily spat out.

Tomika put her hand on my knee to calm me. "Winston Burkes is your Controller, not Alicia. I was there when he demanded she punish you by putting you in the chastity belt, make him the Controller and restrict your movements. Alicia told him it was archaic and demeaning to you. She requested you two have a mediation with another pastor in the church or an independent mediator. Winston refused."

I gasped. Alicia didn't tell her it was Winston's idea to put her in a chastity belt. That fucking bastard.

I put my hand over Tomika's on my knee. I straightened my spine and held my head up. "Fine."

What's going to happen after the two weeks of celibacy are over for Andrea? What is Winston Burkes up to? Who did Alicia share the video of her session with Andrea?