All Comments on 'Christian Loving: Shechem'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Good Series.

This was the best of the series by far. Your writing handled the too-real problems well. I was happy to read that Reuben could comfort his sister. I think a lesser author would have had them fucking just after her rape, instead you had the two reinforce a bond together as brother and sister. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hooked

kept my attention from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn

That asshole got off too easy. Her brother should have kicked his ass and pressed charges. I enjoyed the series but this last one 'Shechem' pissed me off. She should have gotten what she wanted with her first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, they let the rapist just leave town?!? He’ll do it again wherever he goes. I bet these characters think it’s terrible when a church covers up abuse, but they just enabled a rapist!

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...