Christie and Cindy's Intro Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my shirt still pushed up, I'm feeling the full softness of her soles as she starts off a light bounce. It forces small huffs of air out my lips as she continues. Meanwhile Christie is watching me intently as she starts her slow walk-in-place routine again on my chest.

Cindy seems to bounce for about thirty seconds to a minute at a time, and after another ten minutes of that, her toes have worked their way into my gut pretty well no matter what way she faces. She has certainly made her goal of getting me to tense up under her, and if it weren't for Christie being on my chest still, I probably would be pretty close to folding up like she wanted.

My grunts have turned to short groans, especially when she twists on her tip-toes. I'm looking up at Christie the entire time, and she's just beaming! She's probably enjoying my struggle, or is amused by the fact that I haven't tapped out. Since Cindy is using the wall for balance again, she's able to achieve small hops on my lower abdomen while propped up on the balls of her feet. It's a good thing I don't have to pee!

I briefly close my eyes as Cindy rests flat on her feet again for a bit, but then I feel Christie's foot slide up along my cheek. I look up at her again, and she brings her foot up over my nose and slides the ball of it along the bridge and back down until it's parked on my lips, with her toes covering my nostrils. The softness along with the sweet scent is mind boggling! Strange part is, I feel my whole body starting to relax again, even with Cindy continuing to give my abs the premium workout routine!

She turns around and pulls Christie back into her, resting her head on her friends shoulder. I'm so thankful that she's stopping bouncing that I take hold of Christie's foot and kiss it all along the sole. She responds by scrunching up her foot, making the sole pillowly soft, and lightly steps on random spots on my face all while I feel Cindy's toes press into me at the base of my ribs. Man, talk sensation overload!

My breathing pattern gets labored again and with purpose from Cindy kneading into my gut, causing her to sink into me much further than I thought she'd be able to go. I'm barely able to look down at her feet because tilting my head up requires those muscles that she has rendered to mush. Good thing I'm lying on carpet, or at least everything from the waist up is while my legs rest on linoleum in the kitchen area, because my head plops back down from being unable to hold that glance long.

I close my eyes again as I try to focus on my breathing, only to have Christie's sweet toes pleasantly occupy my mouth by taking advantage of it hanging open. She doesn't force them in too far, so I'm still able to breathe through my nose, but it is the perfect opportunity to suck on them. I look up at her shortly after I start doing that, and she is clearly on cloud nine - her head is leaning back against Cindy, and I can barely see her nibbling her lip.

She lets me get in several rounds on each toe before pulling her foot back and presenting me with the other one. I look up at them, and Christie's still in bliss, but Cindy's looking back at me and silently moves her lips to say 'Keep going." I am more than happy to oblige!

All in all, these stunning ladies end up staying on me for nearly an hour like that alone, making their total time stepping on me come close to two hours before they finally get down! I slowly curl to my side in the fetal position like I did before, taking full easy breaths. I look up in time to see Christie slink over to the couch with Cindy's assistance.

"You are something else," Cindy says to me. "You know you could've tapped out if we were too much, right?"

"Are you kidding me," I reply with an exhausted tone in my voice, "and miss out on everything you two just did? Not a chance."

"You say that like we wouldn't do it again," Christie purrs.

"I consider myself blessed you did it at all."

I try to get up and at least crawl over to the couch, but I flop over on my back again before I even make it half way across the room.

I guess I must have passed out because when I open my eyes, the scenery is different. There's a leg dangling over me... and I'm next to the couch, and obviously still on the floor. I recognize the dress pants Christie had on, so I reason that it's her foot that's resting with the toes on my chest and the heel within reach of my mouth. I give it a quick peck to get her attention.

"Well it's about time you woke up!" she says leaning over the side smiling at me.

"How long was I out?"

"A little over an hour. You ok?"

Whoa. It didn't feel like that long. "Yeah I'm fine. An hour?" I say as I try to sit up. "I'm sorry if I've overstayed my welcome," leaning back against the couch.

"Nonsense hun. It's been a delight having you here!" Christie says folding herself over her legs which are now crossed Indian style.

Damn she's flexible! I can't help but be impressed with how easily she's doing that.

"You ready for round two?"

I'm about to answer her, but I look her straight in her beautiful dark brown eyes, like I did when she showed up earlier, and I'm hooked. Just absolutely stunning! I guess I must be grinning like an idiot because she smiles at me with her eyebrow raised.

"Well?" still waiting for her answer.

"What?"

She giggles, rephrasing her question and speaking slower "Do you want to go again?"

I can't even with this girl's eyes! God was having an amazing day when he made her! It doesn't help that she's less than a foot away from nose to nose. She shakes me by my shoulders, reminding me that I have a question to answer, but I've forgotten it already and simply say the next best thing. "Huh?"

"Oh my God," she says hanging her head in defeat, "honey I think we gave him brain damage," looking over at Cindy who is sitting at the counter.

It gets a good laugh out her and it's contagious as Christie smiles big through her own laughing fit. I can only grin like a dork as I know they are laughing about me, yet not at me, so it doesn't feel demeaning.

"Come on you, wake up," Christie teases shaking me some more.

"I am awake, I swear."

"Then answer my question silly!"

"What."

She pokes at my sore abs, "Do you want to go for round two?"

This time that question clicks, and stays clicked. I really do, but I'm not sure if I can handle more of Cindy's relentless bouncing just yet, so I reluctantly tell her "I'd be a fool to say 'No', so I'm not gonna say it...other than just now - not as a final answer though, but I do need a bit more time to recover."

Christie's pouting face almost breaks my heart.

"Rain check?" I offer.

"Mmm! Deal~" she says smiling again as she gives me an awkward sideways hug, but she's gorgeous so it's still a nice hug.

~To be continued... with A Trample Party: Christie and Cindy Style!~

12