All Comments on 'Christie's Casino Date'

by fnchristie81

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dc64dc64over 6 years ago
Boring.....

Unimaginative and boring ... Cheap thrills for the cuck brigade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If I was your husband

I would have stayed away and you could have checked out and found a new home on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gee, I dunno....

It's porn, people. Do you expect Faulkner? At least Christie knows how to spell and put full sentences together. She obviously wants us to jack off to this and she maybe even has some fantasies like this. It is P.O.R.N. and called that for a reason.

Calm down. Go elsewhere. Have a cup of coffee. Me? I got a good splurge in my pants thanks to her.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
WTF?

I agree... fucking BAD !!! Please stop trying to write...

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love vegas

Vegas brings out the best in all of us xoxoxoxo Annette

Delightfuldeviant90Delightfuldeviant90over 6 years ago
I do wonder about the mentality of some people.

They go to a free porn site pick a section called Loving Wives- married extra marital fun; swinging sharing and more. Then bitch about a story that fits the definition. Guys you need to get over that your wife left you for a bigger dick or bank account, or whatever and move on. Maybe she just took off because your a sorry sack of shit.

Good story with hot sex, I may not believe it all but who said a story has to be believable.

Delightfuldeviant90Delightfuldeviant90over 6 years ago
@anon- one more time.

Oh my, how the "righteous" love the sound of their own hollow voice.

I'll leave the fantasy that "good triumphs over evil" for another day. I thought even the retards worked out that lie when George W stood on the deck of an aircraft carrier and uttered the immortal words "we won"...

Let's stick to this story, at what point is there a criminal act? At what point does the narrator suffer in this story? Nobody has their " throat cut". Three consenting adults have sex, the nature of their sex is outside the norm but your relationship with your right or left hand could be considered the same way.

I take it from your comment you exclusively like BTB stories and I've got to say that if you are looking for criminal activity, "degradation, humiliation and suffering" of a human being then it is the " go to" genre.

And finally if you want to be reminded of the "ugly reality" of inhumanity you should simply re read your own comment. Indeed I'm sure Adolf himself would have smiled at your raging against the "diseased and deviant" in society. So do you want to round us a up and put us in camps to keep society safe? Make us wear special clothes so we stand out? Incarcerate all those who don't think in the same narrow band as you?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Very hot segment, a little over the top n public, but about my style of Domination.

Not fond of the cheating, if it was, but it's on him, it was weird he mentioned he is married?

But damn that was hot n nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot sexual adventure But...

I question what the point is of being married. Hubby seems like a wimp and his part is just an afterthought. Why couldn't hubby have some of that fun with her. It seems like he is just there for her convenience and she isn't attracted to him. She needs a real man to take her and not her sissy husband. That makes this a pathetic story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Seeing whorewife and Vegas in the tags, along with Annette's approval in the comments , tells you all you need to know about this story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Stroker? Yeah!

Anything beyond a stroker? Not that I can tell!

Character development? She is a sub ... that’s it.

Marital relationship? Hubby likes her to be ravaged, period, as far as we can tell!

Plot? Zip!

Message? Guys like easy pussy! Surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfnchristie81@fnchristie81
183 Followers
Just enjoying the site, writing and chatting about one of my favorite topics! Yes, I'm a shared wife. My husband arranges dates for me to go on with guys, and on those dates I'm more submissive but try to be the guy's fantasy girl. Yes, he knows that I chat on here, althoug...