Christie's Casino Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon reaching the door, I passed it and leaned against the wall, one hand lightly toying with an erect, pierced nipple. Once my still-unnamed date reached me to unlock the door, my free hand caressed the hardon he was sporting. He turned the handle, cracking the door, then leaned over to kiss me deeply while I was still relaxing nearly nude in the hall.

As he broke the kiss and began to swing the door open, the woman who had caught sight of me earlier opened their door and froze in place, eyes opened wide at the shock of seeing me. My date stepped just inside the door, holding it open for me with his back. I winked at my female voyeur, gave both my nipples a tweak and a tug, before prowling into my room, pausing a moment in the doorway to flash my jewel at her.

I didn't walk far into the room, just far enough that my date could allow the door to swing slowly closed. As he stepped into the too, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hoisted myself up. As my legs clasped around his waist, I caught a glimpse of our neighbor still watching us.

I was frenetic with sexual tension. I was almost devouring my partners tongue, hips thrusting against him in an effort to stimulate my clit, tits pressed against him. He carried me over to the bed and collapsed on top of me. I clawed trying to get his shirt off as he fumbled between us to get his pants down. After all the excitement, plus the load he had left in me earlier, he had no issues with burying his cock deep inside me. As he worked himself in and out, he also worked himself the rest of the way out of his pants. I kept my legs wrapped around him, using my heels to urge him harder, faster, and deeper. My hands were busy squeezing my tits, then pulling my nipples. Having cum twice already, he was showing plenty of staying power. He pushed his torso up with one hand, the other reaching down to diddle my clit. I was moaning and giving whimpers of pleasure, and he was beginning to gasp. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out, reaching down to turn me over onto my hands and knees. In this position, I was able to watch myself get taken from behind via the reflection in the windows opposite. He plunged back into me, reaching underneath of me to roughly squeeze my tits and play with my nipples. This left me free to reach between my legs and rub my clit. Only a few minutes were needed to reach orgasm, and my whole body convulsed. I heard rather than anything that I was shrieking my orgasm.

After a small eternity of pleasure, things began to return to me. My lover was pressed into me holding my waist to him by my hips. My face was resting against the covers, and I could feel my body covered in sweat.

As his cock flopped out of me, I felt a trickle of fluid follow him from my pussy. I curled up against him, one leg over his, and dozed for a bit. I awoke a little while later to him softly snoring. I got up carefully and quietly so as to not disturb him, and went into the bathroom, quietly closing the door before turning the light on.

I bent over and pulled my plug out, setting it on the counter before sitting on the toilet to pee. When I was done I flushed, then soaked and soaped a washcloth to clean both my hands and pussy. When that was finished, I used the lube left my my husband to again prep the plug, and bent over to insert it back into me. Once it was in place, I turned the light off and opened the door, only to find my lover sitting up in bed watching me.

I catwalked over, bending from the waist to kiss him deeply with one hand gently squeezing his flaccid cock. He pulled me down next to him, so that I was cuddled back against him.

"I'm hungry, are you?" he asked, gently caressing my breast. My hand reached down to play with his cock as I nodded. Never letting go of my breast, he leaned to the bedside table for the room service menu. As we read over it, we gently played with each other. We made our selection s and I called the order in, charging it to the room. While I was on the phone, he was teasing me by running his fingers along my vulva and slit. By the time I had concluded the order, my hips were following his finger, trying to get him to put it inside me.

He never did, so I spun around so that my ass was towards his face, and began to lick and suck his cock. The most I could do was get him half-hard, but at least he gave me the penetration I desired. Only two fingers, hooked against my g-spot, with his thumb massaging my clit. It was pleasant, and gave me a slow build up due to having fallen asleep earlier and the sexual tension having fallen off.

"When dinner gets here, I'm going to use the bathroom. But I want you to answer the door, just like you are. If you want, you can offer him the tip of fingering you, or you can just charge the tip to the room. It's up to you," he said to me. I stretched myself along his body, breasts and pelvis pushing against him, his half-flaccid cock sandwiched between us.

"What would you prefer?" I asked coyly.

He laughed. "I'd prefer to come out and see you sucking his cock like a true slut, but we both know that won't turn out." I smiled, knowing he was right. As we lay like this, we made small talk, me tracing my fingers on his chest, grinding against the half-hardon between us, him running his fingers up my spine and down my sides to my breasts. In short order, a knock came at the door. I rolled off, still wearing the stiletto boots, and he walked into the restroom, closing the door behind him. As soon as it was closed, I opened the door to the suite, allowing the waitress to bring the cart inside. She barely blinked at my nakedness, although she did study my body discretely as she placed the covered dishes on the table. She did quietly ask if I were OK, and willingly doing this. I smiled at her, and assured her that my husband was just downstairs if I needed anything. This surprised her just a bit, and she looked at me a bit more closely.

As she prepared to leave, my date came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and moved up behind me. I cuddled back into him, and one of his arms wrapped around my upper chest to grasp my shoulder. I hung one hand from that arm, and lightly traced my slit with my free middle finger. I smiled lazily at her even as my date slid his hand down to cup a breast, and gave a soft groan of pleasure as he tugged the nipple. As she opened the door to leave, I slid my finger deep into my pussy, hooking it hard upwards and mashing the base of it into my clit, meeting her eyes as she maneuvered the cart out and into the hall.

As the door closed, I turned my head back for a kiss, with my date lightly flicking and squeezing my nipple. I raised my finger up so he could watch me lick my juices off it, then we moved to the meal. We took it back to the bed so we could eat there, and he asked if I was OK with watching porn while we ate. I stripped out of the boots, and said I was OK with it, so he asked if I had any preferences. "Whatever gets you back up so I can enjoy more of this", I said, tracing my finger up his now bared shaft.

"Well, it'll help," he laughed. "While I was in the bathroom, I took a little blue helper, so you should get at least a few more hours out of me."

"Good," I said, reaching around to kiss him again. He turned on a random porn channel, and as we ate and watched, we chatted. I learned his name was Steve, and that he was in town for his marketing firm to do some sales calls. He was married with two young kids, and he asked if it bothered me being with a married man.

"No," I told him. That's between you and your wife. I'm just here to get laid, and for my husband to enjoy me telling him about it later." He firmly grasped my nipple again, making my hand clasp around his cock. While the pill was beginning to take effect, it still wasn't quite hard enough to ride, so I finished eating.

On the TV, a girl was being taken from behind while being watched by another girl who was masturbating. I got on my hands and knees, ass towards Steve's head so he could watch me finger myself as I went down on him. I took his now hard cock in one hand, leaning my forearm along his leg for balance, and licked along its length before slurping loudly but softly on his head. I then licked down the other side before circling the base with my tongue and back up. When I got to the head, I slid three fingers deep into my needy pussy at the same time as I plunged his length down my mouth and into my throat, keeping my mouth as wide as I could so I was barely touching him.

His fingers joined mine, so that my pussy was stuffed full. I pulled mine out, and he quickly added to the ones inside me until they were all in. Rather than work his hand in and out of me, he flexed and expanded his fingers, making my pussy squelch and my hips to tremble. My vaginal muscles spasmed around his hand, and I moaned my pleasure around the mouthful of cock.

He began to alternate between making fists in me, directly massaging my g-spot, and fucking me with his hand. I was almost constantly moaning and whimpering around his cock, even as I was using my mouth to fuck it. Steve began to talk dirty to me.

"An insatiable fuck-whore, aren't you? You're already carrying around two loads of cum in that dirty, married cunt, plus more down your gullet, and you're wanting more, aren't you" he asked. I moaned my agreement. His free hand came across and tapped the plug in my ass. "Sluts like you probably take it in the ass too, don't you?"

I firmly grasped his cock in both of my hands, taking my mouth off him to answer. "My ass is yours to use," I said. "You can fuck my ass, pound me, make me your fuck slut. Send me back to my husband leaking your cum, exhausted from fucking me all night."

His reply was to jam his hand up my pussy so hard I lost my balance and sprawled across his lap. His hand never left me though, and he sat up to get better leverage. He pistoned it in and out of me. "You're nothing but a cum whore. I'm surprised a slut like you isn't going from room to room, offering your cunt and ass to whoever wants it. You'd probably take all comers, wouldn't you? Let them all fuck your cunt, filling it with load after load of cum until you pass out in their room."

My body was quaking at the rough treatment and the degradation. I was loving it.

He continued his rough talk. "After your slut hole is so filled nobody wants it, you'd just offer up your ass, wouldn't you. You don't even need lube-just fuck you on your back a few times so that their jizz runs I to your ass, and they can just slide their dicks in you and fill that up too."

"Oh, god, I'm such a whore," I said. I want my body to be filled with cum."

"Maybe I should go get our neighbors," he said. "Us guys can double team your slut ass, and she can watch, or encourage her husband. Of course, a fuck-whore like you would probably have her, too, wouldn't you? Your bitch mouth would be slurping her cunt like the carpet-munching bitch you are".

My orgasm was getting close. "Yes!" I practically screamed. "I'd eat her out while you guys took me."

He slapped my ass. "What if we fucked her instead, are you enough of a cum slut to go licking two fresh loads of jizz out of another woman's twat? Then clean off a perfect stranger's dick of both his cum and her cunt juice?".

His thumb just touched my clit, and I exploded in my orgasm. I sprayed juice around his fingers and shrieked my ecstasy. My mind went blank with the pleasure. All I was aware of was he was still talking dirty to me, and his fist still sliding in and out of my cunt. He was forcing it so hard inside of me that my whole body was rocking with the force of it. I was riding a constant wave of pleasure, barely coming down from one peak before being carried to another. I was babbling answers to his comments, without being aware what I was saying, or even barely aware that I was talking.

Suddenly, his hand withdrew from me, and I collapsed in exhaustion. I felt him wipe his hand on me, then was hoisted up so that I was in the doggy position. He gently pulled the plug out of me, then rammed his cock in my pussy a couple of times before resting it just inside my ass. He worked it somewhat slowly into me, although having been dilated by the plug, it didn't take much work before he was bottomed out. I reached between my legs to diddle my clit as he started ramming in and out of my ass.

Steve grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head up. "What are you?" he asked.

"A fucking whore," I gasped out.

"You really would take all comers if the situation offered, wouldn't you?" he hissed in my ear.

The thought of being the center of a gangbang thrilled through me. "Yes," I whimpered.

"A slut like you doesn't care about anything except keeping her cunt full of dick and cum, do you?" He let go of my hair and pinched my nipples, squeezing hard and pulling them away from my chest, the pleasureful pain going straight to my clit. Feeling it, I pinched my clit as hard as I could. Still full of sexual tension from being fisted only minutes ago, I came again.

"Yes! Dick in my cunt full of cum!"

"And then in your ass," he growled, pulling harder on my tits.

"Fuck! Yes, fucking my ass!" I yelled

"If you were my slut, I'd be hiring you out for shit like that," Steve said matter of factly. "You'd be nothing but a paid fucking whore." I groaned at the words, my orgasm still washing over me. Suddenly, he slapped my ass hard and thrust himself inside, holding me tight to him. I gave a half smile at having received this man's cum in each of my holes. As he slowly withdrew, he laid back on the bed. I collapsed onto my arms again, enjoying the sudden vacant sensation in my ass. When I'd recovered to the point it felt like I could walk without falling, I stood up and headed to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean him off so that I could have him in my pussy again.

When he was clean, I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock again. I sat on it, grinding my clit into his pubic bone, just wiggling in place. He reached up and again pinched my nipples, using them to make me fuck him. As he lifted up past my pain tolerance, I raised up off his cock. When he pulled down on them, I sank back down. Within minutes, I was groaning at the pleasureful pain, and started pinching my clit in time with his pulls.

"A bit of a pain-whore too, huh?" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He used my nipples to pull me down to his chest. "Maybe I should bruise these pretty titties so that your husband can't enjoy them for a while," he suggested.

I gasped as he squeezed them even tighter. "Fuck! Please! Abuse my tits. Let him know how much of a slut I am when I'm not with him!" I yelled.

Even as he repositioned his hands to squeeze my whole tit, he chuckled. His grip made me gasp and whimper from the pain, even as I kept riding him and squeezing my clit. "You're definitely a fucking slut," he spat at me. "I could use a cum-dump like you on my client calls. We'd walk in, and the more obstacles they threw up, the more you'd have to put out. You'd probably even munch cunts that DIDN'T have cum in them, wouldn't you?" he asked, cruelly twisting my tits in his merciless grip.

"God," I ground between my teeth. I loved hearing him talk about me like that. He caught the slight smile on my face.

"I can see you now, you probably wouldn't even wait for me to tell you. You'd probably just start going down on whatever's in the room. Walking in all neat and tidy, and coming out missing clothes, cum leaking out everywhere, pussy juice all over your face..."

I came again, this time triggering him. He pulled me down hard onto himself, thrusting his hips into mine. As we did, I ended up falling asleep on top of him, exhausted.

At some point during the night, I awoke, still on top of him. I slid off, and pulled the sheet over us, then fell back asleep. In the morning, I carefully worked my way under the covers. I started licking his cock until it was partially hard, then started taking it in my mouth, sucking hard. He pushed the covers down, and ran his fingers through my hair as I worked him. I heard his camera, and looked up at him with as much of a smile as I could manage with a mouth full of cock. He pulled me up so I could mount him, and I sank down on his cock, bottoming out in one move.

We fucked one last time, at a much more relaxed pace than the previous night. His orgasm wasn't nearly as intense as the others, and I didn't at all, but still enjoyed. Afterwards, he renewed the lipstick writing on me, and took one last picture. I was splayed on the bed with cum leaking from my pussy, looking freshly fucked, tits showing definite bruises. He sent both of the morning's pictures to my husband, with the message "All ready for you." He gave me another kiss, then got dressed.

I followed him to the door, standing naked in it as we kissed one last time. As we broke, the neighbor man from across the hall was opening his door. I smiled at him, and slowly closed the door as he and my lover walked down the hallway. I returned to the bed and covered up.

Shortly, my husband let himself in the room and disrobed. His cock was hard as iron as he climbed on top of me, burying it in my well-used cunt. He kissed me lovingly as he gently fucked me. My moves matched his until he also came inside me, then we cuddled until the wake-up call came so we could dress and check out.

12