Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heyyy," Christie says in a soothing tone with her hands bracing his cheeks, "look at me. Everything's fine. You're here with us again."

Needing a few hard blinks to reset, focusing on the beauty of her eyes calms him down. He looks over at Cindy and down at her legs; he knows that he made contact with them but not sure how hard, so he reaches over and pets them gently.

"He thinks he might have hurt them," Christie informs her.

Cindy smiles and pats his hand on her thigh, "They're fine babe. No harm, no foul."

He smiles up at her and sighs in relief. He then looks back at Christie, kissing her wrists and stroking her cheek with his other hand before slowly working his way back to his feet.

The girls watch him as he makes his way out of the room and soon hear the bathroom door close down the hallway.

Christie flops back on the bed, relieved that he seems ok otherwise.

"So, a nightmare you say?" Cindy asks as she tucks her legs up and leans over. "Is this one you can tell me about?"

Christie analyzes the answers she received, making sure they are what she thinks they are.

"Clarity," she says while staring up at the ceiling.

"What," Cindy presses her, expecting more of an explanation.

"It was a moment of clarity. His nightmare was the same as mine that I had while we were in Tennessee. I didn't know what I was reacting to then, but now I do."

"What were you reacting to?"

"The cat he told us about. He regrets not being there to save it and has reoccurring nightmares about trying to do that. When he jumped up, that's when his kitty....was hit," Christie says, momentarily losing the strength in her voice. She closes her eyes and covers her mouth with her hand.

"Oh."

Cindy starts to understand why Christie woke up in cold sweats as she imagines she'd do the same if that's what she saw.

"So what sent him over the edge of the bed then?" she asks.

Christie takes a deep breath to keep her composure in check. "I um...I don't know. That part was new."

"I was fighting something from holding me back," Brian says as he returns to the room. "Not that it mattered; I still lost him," rubbing his head.

Christie gets up to comfort him with a hug.

He holds her tight against him, resting his upper lip on her shoulder with his eyes closed as he lets his troubled thoughts fade.

She helps him along by gently running her fingers through his long hair to ease his tension.

Cindy can tell just by their body language alone that this is another moment of silence for his feline friend, minus the intense water works of the previous night.

After another minute, he brushes the tip of his nose against Christie's and follows it up with a kiss. "Sorry for the rude awakening."

She smiles, "You're fine sweetie. Like she said, no harm no foul."

"Well...I mean, if you're going to issue apologies, my legs could use a few," Cindy says with an alluring smirk as she straightens one out in his direction.

"What happened to no harm no foul?" he asks her.

"Come over here and find out," she says, patting the bed.

He ponders her sudden frisky tone for a second, and then asks Christie, "Did you do the apple thing again last night?"

Her face lights up with a huge pseudo-innocent smile. "Maybe."

He smiles back and checks himself over for signs of foreplay, including a glance in the mirror. Pulling his shorts out from his waist, he remarks that that's how he remembers leaving it, referring to his manhood.

Christie giggles briefly while Cindy shakes her head with an eye roll.

He turns towards them, "Really? Not even a simple trampling? You two can't tell me that idea didn't cross your pretty minds."

"You'd have no idea either way with the way you were sleeping," Cindy says.

"I'd like to think after two years of not being stepped on, I'd feel something," Brian replies. "Don't think for a second that I forgot how rough you two used to be."

The ladies share a proud grin with each other.

"The idea came up, yeah," Christie says, "but consideration for your well-being took priority."

His train of thought is stopped short to process her concern. "Oh."

"More of a precaution than anything really," she says while taking hold of his left arm and running her other hand over his torso. "We aren't used to skinny Tarzan here."

Brian chuckles at the joke, "I've seen you two trample skinny guys before though. Remember what you two did to her last ex?"

"I try not to," Cindy says. "It was nice to hurt him, but the less I think of him the better."

"Ohh, right. My bad."

"Anyway," Christie says as she orients him with his back to the bed, "since my abilities aren't what they should be, I can't tell what your tolerances are right now. That said," pushing him back onto the bed, "I can't imagine it would hurt too much to take it one step at a time."

She nibbles her lip as she climbs over him. Only a couple paces up and she is held at bay by Cindy placing her right foot on her shoulder.

"Ah-ah! My leg first," she reminds them with a smile, placing it down the middle of Brian's torso, effectively smothering his face with her inner thigh.

With his lips already against her leg, kissing it is automatic, but he soon takes hold and guides it back up with his hands, kissing her knee and calf along the way.

Before he can get to her foot, Cindy hooks that leg up under his right arm, forcing it to lie above his head and uses the lower part of her other one to pin him high across his chest, leaving him in a semi-exposed position for Christie.

She doesn't hesitate to take advantage of it; however, she doesn't stand up on him right away either. Instead she resorts to sitting on his stomach, flattening it almost level with the bed due to his thinness, and rests her soles on his face.

Following a deep inhale, his exhaling moan is accentuated by his whole body shuddering from her soft touch; an experience that he's sorely missed. The way her toes caress their way over his lips, cheek bones, along his nose, his eyebrows and down over his ears one foot at a time is pure magic to him.

The sensation is euphoric for her as well and soon she starts making slow and precise grips on each of those spots to maximize her enjoyment of the moment. After several rounds with each foot, she teases his lips once more with her big toe before parting them and letting it slip in.

A misjudgment on her part was thinking she could handle his love for her toes, but it has been too long and the first big suck along with the massage of his tongue triggers a squealing moan.

Cindy quickly jumps in on the action too, pulling her legs free of Brian and coming to rest on her knees with his head between her thighs.

Christie's senses get scrambled like an egg when her lady starts sucking on the toes of her other foot.

Now that Brian has the use of both his arms again, he guides each toe into a suckle dream land. With Cindy making long slow licks up her sole, Christie hits an orgasmic overload in record time!

She collapses back between her man's legs, twitching from relief.

To be continued...