Christina Hendricks - #SelfDate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flame haired actress finished her disappointing coffee and was called back to set to get on with the days filming. The scenes down for that day were quite enjoyable actually and she had fun with it, getting on with all her co-stars alright and things generally ran smoothly. There were a couple of hiccups and one scene took over ten takes to get right which was annoying, especially as it wasn't due to her, but other than that things went fine. Of course there was another incorrect coffee to contend with in the afternoon that made her roll her eyes but she'd started to get used to that now, and she knew it was up to her to complain if she wanted anything to change. One thing she couldn't deny throughout the day was how horny she was feeling, how much she needed a man to fuck her. It was as simple as that, the toys just couldn't scratch that itch and she needed a guy to take her to task and fuck her in the most carnal way, really use her gorgeous feminine curves for what they were designed for. It was a frustrated Friday and she really didn't know what to do about it; she wasn't just going to go out and pull a guy in a bar, there was far too much risk in being seen doing that and she definitely didn't want that kind of publicity. There was only one option as far as she could tell right now.

Him. Her incompetent assistant Tom might just be an option for her. Her idle thought from earlier in the day returned to her and she unravelled it, turning it over in her head, imagining letting him fuck her and give her what she needed. She wondered if he'd be any better at doing that than his actual job, whether he might be satisfactory in that role instead. She toyed with the thought for a few minutes, figuring it might make their working relationship significantly better if she were to fuck him as well as give her what she needed. Not that that was a decent reason, she could just ask for a new assistant, but this might be much more enjoyable. She played with the idea for the rest of the afternoon, thinking over it between takes, only serving to stiffen her nipples and wetten her pussy a little as she contemplated it, letting her imagination run away at times over what he could do with her. She shook it from her mind late in the day however, deciding she was being stupid and didn't need to do it. It was just her getting caught up in everything and her mind was pointing the wrong way, she didn't need a fling she just had to handle what was going on and find someone else to date.

At least that's what she told herself. At the end of the day, heading back to her trailer to get ready to leave she ran into Tom, who asked her if there was anything else he could do for her, and in that moment she made the cold, hard decision to go for it. She was gonna take her shot right there and if he didn't respond, well, she figured it didn't matter a shit. Nobody was going to believe that she'd propositioned him if he told them, and she could get him fired so she didn't have to speak to him again.

"No thanks Tom, I'm good," she replied in her sweet voice, immediately turning on the charm with a smile.

"Ok cool, I'm gonna head off then," he said, turning to go. Christina immediately felt a surge in her chest, her moment escaping.

"What are you up to tonight? Or this weekend?" she asked quickly, capturing his attention, heart pounding behind her enormous breasts. He turned back to her, a little unsure as they hadn't ever really had a casual kinda chat before, their relationship being cool and professional as it was.

"Uh nothing much, just gonna take it easy I think," he replied.

"That sounds good, any plans with your girlfriend or anything over the weekend?" Christina asked, prying in a not-so-subtle manner as to whether he was single. He didn't pick up on it however so didn't put her on the spot.

"No no, I'm single right now so I'm just gonna take it easy this weekend and relax, recharge myself a bit," he replied, "how about you? What are you doing?" he asked politely in return. Her heart was pounding in her chest, fairly thumping against her ribcage as she felt almost light headed. She hadn't been so nervous in years, trying to calm herself as she took a deep breath and held it for a moment, looking into his eyes and steeling herself for whatever came next.

"Well since you're not doing anything, do you want to fuck me instead?" she said simply, keeping her tone the same and not letting her voice tremble to belie her racing heart. His eyes widened as his look to her became a stare, his heart standing still before giving a flurry of beats as his brain tried to process what she'd just said, and confirm that she'd said it and he hadn't just zoned out for a minute.

"Um...what?" he replied flatly, unable to get his head around the idea. Surely she wasn't serious.

"You heard me. Do you want to screw me?" she repeated, keeping her demeanour calm and cool even as her heart raced dangerously fast, wanting to make sure she came across as the composed character he thought she was.

"What...right now?" he asked, mind not engaging properly with his mouth to question what he'd just heard.

"No, tonight ideally," she said, immediately feeling a rush of excitement that he might be about to take her up on it.

"Are you kidding?" he said carefully, glancing around as if people were going to jump out and give away the prank.

"Good joke if you are, very funny, you got me," he said, giving a smile, breaking the tension. Christina also smiled a little, feeling a little relief even though she had to get this over the line.

"No, I'm quite serious," she replied levelly. He just stared in stunned silence, unable to speak as he thought about it. Christina glanced around to make sure they will still alone and stepped a little closer to him, a quieter tone to her voice, and a more honest one.

"Listen, I really need it, so if you want to help me out I'd be very grateful," she said with a telling raise of her eyebrows, "and I think we might have a much better working relationship going forwards."

"Are you really serious? Come on," he asked quietly, keeping his eyes on hers and stopping them from peering straight down her top.

"Yes, deadly serious. If you're game," she said simply, cooler now and closing the deal. Judging it for a second more, he thought of the possibilities and what she offered.

"Then yes, I'd very much like to screw you," he admitted, giving her the green light, her heart surging with another flutter as her nerves broke into butterflies in her tummy at the thought of it coming together.

"Excellent," she beamed, breaking into a smile. The negotiation was successful, and unless she pulled the plug she was going to get what she needed.

"Where did you have in mind? You're in a hotel here right?" he said, taking a little more lead to complete their arrangements.

"I am in a hotel, but I'd rather come to your place," she replied.

"My place? It's alright but I'm sure your hotel is much nicer," he said honestly, giving a slight shrug. He had a reasonable apartment in the city, not that far away from set, but he doubted it was the kind of thing Christina was used to.

"As you may understand I don't want to advertise this and you coming to my hotel might be...noticed. I'm sure you gather it's nothing personal, I just want this to be...off the radar," she finished, looking deeply into his eyes with her own blue ones.

"Ok got it," he said with a smile, frankly cool with whatever she wanted to do if he was going to get her in the sack.

"Good, so your address?" she said.

"Uh sure, sure, you got a pen or something?" he said even as he checked his pockets.

"Just put it in a message and text me it," she said, holding out her hand for his phone. Finding her feet again to tease and tempt, she took his device from him easily and flipped onto contacts to add a new one, calling it simply "Christina" and then typing her number in, giving it a triple check before handing his phone back to him.

"Send me it and I'll show up," she said as he took it back, looking over it to make sure the number was saved.

"Ok," he said with the slightest hint of nerves to his voice that made her smile internally, "what sort of time?"

"Seven-ish," she replied simply, keeping details controlled.

"Alright then, and what do you like to drink? I'll get something," he said, giving a smile to her. He wanted to think ahead and make sure they could both relax.

"Johnnie Walker, black label," she replied with a smile, a little impressed and pleased that he was interested to please her. Their interaction was done and Christina ended it smoothly.

"Until later then, see you about seven," she said, just blowing the softest hint of a kiss with her red lips and turning to walk back into her trailer. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she walked, unable to resist swaying her hips for him until she heard him start walking away in the direction of the parking lot. She glanced at him as she closed the door, shutting out the world and letting out a huge sigh of sheer relief, all the breath escaping her body as she sagged slightly and let everything wash over her at once. She'd never propositioned someone the way she just had her assistant and felt utterly overwhelmed in that moment, taking deep breaths and feeling her pulse race and flutter as it crossed her mind what she'd initiated. Finding a chair she took a rest, controlling her inhales and letting her heart rate slow to a more normal state as she absorbed what was on the cards now, what she'd clearly invited and what he might expect of her. Glancing to the clock, she noted she had a couple of hours to get ready so decided she would get herself together, head back to her hotel and prepare. As she calmed down, she realised the front of her panties were soaked.

Around twenty to seven she was ready, standing in front of the full length mirror in her hotel room checking herself out to make sure every detail was perfect. He might know her already, but she wanted to keep up the facade as long as possible. His text had come in just a few minutes after she left, before she even got back to the hotel and she had just replied with a "see you soon" and a kiss. She wanted to keep him intrigued after all. After getting back to the hotel, she'd opted for a light bite at the restaurant as she couldn't stomach a whole meal with the butterflies fluttering around and then headed up to her suite for a hot shower. After shaving her legs and tidying her pubic hair she'd moisturised every inch of her alabaster skin and then stood in front of the mirror. Studying her naked body, she'd felt a little conscious of her tummy, wanting to lose a few pounds now to keep her figure curvy but trim. She knew her tits were on point though and she was sure he'd like those. She'd fixed her make-up, not wanting to overdo it but giving herself deep red lips and a dark smokey style to her eyes.

When it came to selecting her underwear she'd debated whether to put on something really sexy and alluring or keep it more simple, eventually deciding to keep it simpler. She didn't have all her lingerie with her on location anyway, though she did have a suspender belt and stockings, but decided to not overcomplicate things for him. She'd slipped on a matching set in electric blue satin trimmed with black lace, the nice silky thong hugging her beautifully before she squeezed her fantastic rack into the bra, settling the thick straps over her shoulders and pushing her chest up. Not quite satisfied with that, she'd opted to add a simple set of black nylon hold-ups, the lacy tops clinging round her thighs and matching the underwear perfectly. She's slipped a simple black dress over the top, a good plunge to her cleavage and the skirt at mid-thigh with a pair of red silk high heels.

And now here she was, stood in her room ready to go. Ready to go for basically a booty call, to get fucked by someone who until this point had said good morning to her and given her incorrect beverages. But maybe he'd fuck her like she needed. She took a deep breath and steeled her nerves, checking her hand to see it shaking as she held it out. Having never done anything like this before she was very nervous, but calmed herself knowing that he was very eager to have her and she could definitely work with that. With a final check to make sure she had everything with her, she slipped a long coat on to cover her alluring outfit and left her room, walking to the elevator and then down out of the lobby to a waiting cab in the rank. Giving him the directions, she sat back and took a deep breath, knowing this was an experience if nothing else.

Awaiting Christina's arrival, Tom had gone home and rapidly cleaned his whole apartment top to bottom as he'd swallowed some quick snacky food. It wasn't untidy, but he'd wanted to make sure it was presented as best as it could be for the inbound actress, wanting the flame haired beauty to not be put off by a single thing. As well as generally tidying he'd changed the bed so he had a fresh place to lay her down and made sure a couple of spare towels were available if she wanted a shower or something. He'd stopped on the way home and bought her preferred scotch, something he didn't mind either though he rarely had a bottle on hand. With everything ready for her he'd got himself ready through a quick shower and a shirt, not quite sure what she expected but not wanting to blow it the second he opened the door to her...if she showed up. He wasn't sure she would do, it might all be a prank.

His doubts were shattered by a knock at the door just before seven, jolting him from his position on the sofa and making his heart race, hopping up and quickly nipping to the door to his place, taking a breath as he laid his hand on the lock, letting it out before he opened the door to see the gorgeous southern actress standing in front of him, a visage of beauty now she was at his door, having made good on his promise.

"Christina, hi," he said, unable to fight the smile moving his cheeks.

"Hello, hope I'm on time," she said, a little awkward about how things would go.

"You're a little early actually, please come in, come in," he stumbled, stepping back from the door to welcome her into his home.

"Thank you," she said politely and stepped in, holding her bag in front of her as she carefully stepped in so as not to stumble over the doorstep or something equally embarrassing. 0

"This way," he said indicating the front room as he closed the door behind her. She glanced back over her shoulder at him as he did.

"Make sure you lock it," she commented, her own heart racing as she tried to play the confident, sassy woman he expected her to be. He tried to control his breaths as he turned the lock before following her into the front room.

"Can I get your coat?" he asked, intending to be the best host he could.

"Thank you, very gentlemanly," she smiled, shrugging her coat into his grasp to reveal her in her close black dress, which he eyed carefully before quickly returning to the hall to hang her coat. Stepping back into the front room he found her waiting, standing facing him, giving him a look at her outfit, his eyes unable to help straying to her fantastic chest and the tempting dress that hinted at it as he took in her nylon-clad legs and high heels.

"You look fantastic, Christina," he breathed, adding her name to almost accentuate their casual, far more intimate setting now.

"Thank you," she said, taking a step towards him and drawing him to her with flirty touches to his arms, bringing him in close.

"Thanks for having me over," she said. It seemed like a simple thank you, but there was so much more behind it. It was gratitude for not rejecting her very blunt advances on him, for not embarrassing her.

"You're welcome," he managed quietly before she pushed up on her toes to kiss him, wasting no time in making things what she'd asked for. Her nose brushed his as she let her soft, red lips tentatively press to his, seeking him out with a gentle kiss first that lingered for a moment, before she felt his hands slip around her waist. Holding her body he pulled her a little closer and their kiss became much more engaging, pressing their lips together harder, their tongues slipping between parted lips to dab and probe at each other before sliding around one another. Christina often found kissing took a little while to find a sweet spot with new people but right now it was just happening easily, effortlessly. Sinking back to her heels and pulling, she smiled up at him as he looked at her beauty with a satisfied gaze that said she'd broken the ice. Stepping back, his eyes fell on her trembling hands, the actress unable to stop herself shaking with all the emotions of the situation.

"Do you need a drink?" he asked. Need, not want. Christina looked down at her shaking hands and gave a slight laugh, breaking the tension as she looked back up at him.

"Yeah, on the rocks," she said.

"Sure thing, take a seat," he said, indicating the brown leather sofa beside them. He headed into the kitchen as the curvy beauty slid down onto the seat, letting herself relax properly for a moment with a sigh, feeling some of the tension she'd been carrying release. Looking around, she took in the pictures he had on the walls as she heard him making drinks, the crack of the ice trays and clink as they tumbled into the glasses, the twist of the cap on the bottle. She made sure her legs were demurely together despite what she was there for, looking up with a smile as he came back into the room bearing two glasses of delicious golden brown nectar, holding one out to her.

"Thanks," she said, taking it from him, their fingers just touching around the cold glass as she took it. He sat down beside and held up his scotch for a toast, though he didn't say anything and simply stared into her eyes as they clinked their glasses. With a second staring into each others soul, she turned away and sipped the whisky, mouth lighting up at the lovely blended taste, feeling the conflict between the sweet and peaty tastes as it spread over her tongue and down her throat. Immediately shivering with pleasure, she sighed deeply and then tilted the glass up, downing it smoothly in a single, effortless draw. His eyes were locked on her as she did it, having only taken a decent sip of his own before taking in the beauty drawing her glass. Lowering her glass with a hand already quivering less than before, she opened her eyes and turned to him, smiling at her with a glance down to her empty glass and back into her eyes.

"Another?" he said with a humoured tone.

"Yes please," she said a little meekly, looking down as she felt a slight blush heat her pale cheeks. Standing his own glass aside, he stood back up and went to the kitchen, wasting no further time by returning with the bottle, uncapping it as Christina held her glass up with a smile. Pouring another over her ice, she pulled it back for another sip as he closed the bottle and stood it on the table before picking up his own glass.

"Sorry, I do love this stuff," she said, lowering hers to hold it on the lap of her black dress.

"Don't be sorry, I bought it for you to enjoy," he said, taking a good draw of his own to catch up and steady his own nerves, feeling the familiar burn in this throat.

"To get me drunk on," she said in a playfully quiet voice, looking up him cutely with a naughty smirk to her lips.

"How much you drink is entirely up to you, Miss Hendricks," he said with a smile, playing innocent.

"Christina, please. You make me sound like your boss," she said with a smile.

"Well, you basically are my boss," he replied, sipping his whisky. Her hand was half way to her mouth when it hesitated, Christina looking into his eyes and letting her smile fade from her lips.