Christina Hendricks - #SelfDate

Story Info
Christina Hendricks gets over her divorce.
18.4k words
4.69
16.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Divorce. It had seemed like just another word, something other people went through. But here she was, separated from her husband and proceeding with their divorce. Things had been rocky for a while, they had just grown apart as people, and though that seemed like such a cop out response, it was true. They weren't the people they had been when they married a decade earlier.

Christina had moved out of their shared home and got herself a new place, nothing permanent yet but it was comfortable whilst she went through the arduous process of their divorce and splitting of finances; that certainly wasn't something to look forward to and she dreaded it every time it crossed her mind. At the moment she was able to keep herself occupied, working on a new film and staying on location in a hotel, well away from her ex where she could just focus on work. It was healthy for her to have something to do else she'd just mope around feeling sorry for herself, her confidence knocked and self-esteem shot. The only thing that was a problem was her sexual frustration. It had been months since she'd had sex with her husband due to their mounting troubles, and now she was single and had nobody on hand to help her out. To top it off she felt miserable about herself, concerned it was a little too late to attract somebody new and that she was overweight and not in her best shape right now.

After another days shooting, which had seemed slow and tortuous in places and not been helped by her feckless assistant who never managed to get anything right for her. She headed back to her hotel again to while away the evening, having an excellent meal at the hotel restaurant before retiring to her bedroom. The door closed, leaving her in near silence; a sense of loneliness rushed up on her and she felt a surge in her chest, before taking a breath and letting it pass, dropping her things down and kicking her shoes off as she stepped into the room. Her intention was a nice hot shower, so she set it running in the bathroom and went back to the bedroom to strip her clothes off. Unzipping her dress, she wiggled it down and let it fall to the floor to leave her in her simple black underwear, wearing basic cotton panties and a lightly lined bra to contain her massive breasts. It was nothing sexy, and she wondered if she should start wearing something fancier again to make herself feel more desirable, but that was a concern for another time. Christina reached back and released the bra, giving a sigh of relief as her magnificent puppies were set free and casting it aside onto the floor as they bounced heavily on her chest. She quickly pushed her panties down and kicked them away as she turned towards the bathroom.

She closed the door as she stepped into the bright room, tiles cold beneath her bare feet as she nipped across the floor and pulled herself into the shower, water already steaming and hot, inviting her to engulf her famous curves under the cascade. Christina shivered at the warmth, closing around her body securely and making her shudder in pleasure, relaxing as she let out a deep breath and took a few moments to be calm. She enjoyed the hot, decadent shower for several minutes, running her hands over every inch of her pale body as she lathered herself up and got herself refreshed, feeling so much better once she turned the shower off and slid into a nice crisp towel, all ready and waiting for her. She wrapped herself in one and padded back into the hotel room, drying the tips of her red hair with another towel as she looked around the room, pondering what to do with herself. The day hadn't ended too late and she had some time on her hands - and was feeling very, very horny.

She hadn't really noticed it, but this urge and need had been building up in her, and now alone in her hotel room it got a grip of her. She shifted her hips as she felt compelled to touch, throwing the other towel aside and contemplating what she could do for a minute, looking to her bags. Being on her own now, she'd brought some of her sex toys with her; like most women, she owned some to play with on her own, though she'd used them less in recent times but now they had a more important place in her life. Stepping over to her bag, she opened it up to reveal the toys she had stashed away, which included a smooth bullet vibrator, a much larger vibrator and a thick glass dildo. Easily selecting the bullet vibrator, her hand hesitated, hovering over her other toys; she contemplating the larger vibrator as well but paused, taking in how horny she was and knowing she needed more, hand moving carefully to the large glass toy. Picking it up, she hefted the weight of the thick glass cock, taking in the size of it as she closed her soft hand around it.

It was around eight inches long and thick, a pretty large toy and more than she would usually be interested in. It'd been bought for her and she had initially shunned it as too big for her to take, comfortably at least, but after using it a few times she had started to love it and found it just hit the spot for her perfectly when she was really turned on and needing something special to press her buttons, like now. Grabbing her bottle of lube too, she skipped back to the bed and dropped the toys down before discarding her towel onto the edge of the bed and jumping naked onto the sheets. Settling down into the soft bed she immediately grabbed her bullet and twisted it to turn it on, jumping to life in her hand before pressing it down between her legs and straight onto her clit, making her jolt and kick as she very directly hit the spot with it. Christina gave a groan of pleasure as she worked the tip of the buzzing bullet around her most delicate spot, carefully tingling at the periphery of her button as she rolled her hips in unison with it for the utmost pleasure. She didn't want to come too quickly, wanting to build her orgasm up, so teased herself with the toy slowly.

Reaching out, she grasped the cold glass dildo and pulled it over to herself, lifting the thick toy over between her legs then reaching out for the lube to help herself take it. Though she was very turned on and knew from experience that she could get the dildo into herself quite comfortably, she absolutely loved the smooth, slick feeling when it was thoroughly lubed up, the thick glass just effortlessly and inexorably slipping into her body and stretching her out. She continued to work the bullet around her clit and tease up her puffy labia, wrist resting on her neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair as she flipped the cap of the lube bottle open. Having to let go of the bullet, she dropped the trembling toy onto the bed and picked up the glass toy, squeezing lube along its length before standing the bottle aside and rubbing the silky lube all over the ridged glass cock. She reached down to rub the excess lube over her pussy, sighing as it mixed with her own abundant juices, preparing her fully.

She lowered the glass dildo between her legs as she wiped her hand hastily on the towel, still on the bed beside her, and picked up her bullet again in readiness. She took a solid grip on the base of the glass toy and lined it up with her dripping, hungry pussy, just letting the cold glass touch and tantalise her entrance, making her tremble in trepidation. Working the bulbous head a little to separate her lips and ready herself completely, she took a deep breath, held it, and then slowly let it out and in one smooth, rapid motion slid the whole dildo inside herself until the base pressed against her body. Her muscles clenched and contracted suddenly at the cold glass she suddenly buried into her body, serving onto to squeeze her silky vagina tightly around the shaft and make the icy sensation even more intense. Her abs crunched hard as her thighs pressed together, arching up from the bed as she gave a deep, strained inhale, eyes squeezed shut as she was totally overwhelmed by the thick glass dildo coldly stretching her out.

She gave a series of hard gasps before controlling herself, slowly her breathing as her body tingled all over with goose pimples, nipples screwing themselves up hard on her gorgeous breasts as her clit throbbed with excitement, vagina giving spasms around the thick, hard glass invader. Getting in charge of herself again, she settled back into the bed and stretched out, spreading her legs again and bringing her bullet back into play, getting it back onto her clit above the hard glass toy. She gave another quivering shake as the vibrations rocked her body again, straining into the bullet momentarily before she got on working it around her button, circling it again and withdrawing the thick dildo slowly from her slick pussy, effortlessly sliding back from her silky, lubed tunnel till just the tip was inside her, bulbous head just holding on inside her body before she slowly slid the entire length of it back into her body with a shudder that cranked her further towards orgasm.

Christina wanted to build it slowly but things were bubbling away very nicely towards a climax and she was enticed to chase it. Restraining herself, she eased the pressure on the bullet and slowed her her work on her clit, focusing on the dildo now as she worked her hand into a rhythm with it, pulling the thick toy out of herself almost all the way and then sinking it back in, the abundant lube allowing her to easily and swiftly thrust the toy into herself despite its size. It was long and thick, bigger than any cock she'd had for a long time, but her pussy was ready now, body relaxed and stretching easily around the hard, immovable glass penetrating her so completely. Her arm got faster, thrusting it more powerfully into herself, driving it against her body as she buried it within her, feeling all the contours and shaped moulded into the dildo as they lit up her nerve endings. Her groans were quite throaty, intense and moreover loud into her semi-dark room, suddenly catching herself and trying to quiet down.

Unable to deny the sweet, soulful pleasure she was instigating in herself, increasing with every drive of the dildo and circle of the vibrator, she turned her head to bite at the pillow. Leaning out to snatch it, she pulled it closer with her teeth and then bit down on it, taking a mouthful of the soft bedding and moaning loudly into the padding, her love sounds muffled significantly. Working the dildo in harder, faster, shorter strokes she cranked up her pleasure, groaning loudly at the sweet sensations of pleasure spreading throughout her body, legs tingling and pussy clenching down tightly around the thick, cool glass. But something wasn't quite there, it wasn't enough somehow, as if she were still missing something and it wasn't quite hitting the spot properly. Slowing the dildo to a casual rock, she opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh of frustration, unable to fathom it, thinking about it for a few moments until an idea crossed her mind.

Her ass. It wasn't something she did often, only enjoying anal play sometimes, and then only with her toys when she was in control of it. Sure she'd done anal sex before, for a couple of boyfriends and her husband, but not that often and she didn't particularly enjoy it. It hadn't been unpleasant per se, but she hadn't liked them being in charge of it and they often failed to pleasure her properly with it, instead just enjoying her tight asshole wrapped around their cock. Taking a breath, she decided it was what she needed, and she was going big with it tonight. Sliding the slick glass dildo out of her pussy, she felt her heart beating as she put the bullet down and grabbed the lube again, squeezing more onto the thick head of the dildo before she rolled her legs back and spread them so she could push the toy into place against her tightest, most forbidden hole. She tentatively pressed it against herself, getting it into position and readying herself, taking a deep breath.

With a hard push she squeezed the dildo into herself, pushing out to accommodate it as it stretched its way through her tight asshole and into her body. Christina let out a gasping wail of sensation into the pillow as she drove the thick glass toy into herself, not stopping until the base of it was against her body, overwhelmed by the cold, hard dildo sliding into her tightest hole. She couldn't contain herself again, shaking and tensing as her body as she let the feeling of the cold glass rock her for a moment, gasping her pleasure to the darkened room. Fumbling her bullet back into play, she pressed it into her clit and arched up hard from the bed at the pleasure coursing through her, grinding her hips up into her touch and pulling the toy back to thrust it into her once more. Wasting no time, Christina started thrusting the large dildo in and out of her ass, her tight sphincter hugging it intently as the lube let it slide inexorably into her body.

It was exactly what she needed, it had definitely been the right move as she thumped it into herself, ratcheting up the pace swiftly as it felt fantastic and she couldn't help herself, rapidly circling the buzzing bullet vibrator around her clit more intently now as she felt the tingles of orgasm spilling over to a big climax. Not even trying to fight or prolong it any further, the voluptuous redhead pumping the toy into her ass, hard and deep, loving the sensations as she worked it to slightly different angles with every thrust as she energetically rubbed and circled herself with her bullet to unleash her orgasm. There was just a few seconds further where time seemed to stretch as she fucked herself, arm aching now as her hips ground hard into the bullet, the buzzing tip circling her swollen clit.

With a sudden jolt and a loud scream of pleasure, muffled by the pillow in her mouth, Christina came hard, back arching up from the bed as she drove the dildo as deep as possible into her ass and pressed the bullet hard into her clit. She bit down hard as she gave a series of intense, gasping screams of pleasure, hips jolting and bucking with the intense pleasure as she climaxed, exactly the kind of orgasm she'd hoped for and needed. It was just such a relief for her, to feel what she'd ached for though before that moment she hadn't realised it, just knowing she'd needed something. Releasing the pillow and flopping back onto the pillow the flame haired actress pulled the vibrator off herself as the sensitivity set in, body buzzing in the wake of her session as she put it aside. She just lay on the bed for a couple of minutes, dildo still buried in her ass as she recovered and breathed deeply, basking in the satisfaction of things.

Stirring, she slowly slid the large dildo from her ass with a pop and put it aside, getting up from the bed and giving a stretch, feeling the slight ache in her ass while standing up. It'd been a while since she'd played with her toys anally but she'd loved it, figuring the time without it only made it better. She cleared up and put her sex toys back in her bag, away from prying eyes of anyone tidying up her hotel room the next day. Tiredness was overtaking her now and she wanted to be fresh for the next day of shooting so she simply gave into it and slid into bed, the sheets cool against her naked body as they sank down over her porcelain skin. She gave a stretch, reached up to switch off the lights and settled into the pillows with a satisfied sigh.

* * *

The next morning Christina was on set, ready for another day of shooting. It was a Friday, end of the week and she was looking forward to the Saturday off like everyone else. She didn't know what she was going to do exactly, but it'd be nice to get away from work even if it was helping distract her from reality.

"Here's your coffee, Miss Hendricks," her assistant Tom chimed in from behind her, holding her coffee out.

"Thanks," she said, taking it from him before he hurried off. Taking a sip, she grimaced slightly and sighed heavily in exasperation. There was too much sugar in it, again. It was always something with him, he never could seem to get anything right for her and this was just another little annoyance. How difficult was it to get a goddamn coffee right? She looked after him as he headed off on another task, probably to get something else wrong. Taking another mouthful of the wretched beverage, she wondered how he'd got this job in the first place; he never seemed to get anything right for her, whether it was a drink or organising something to be in her dressing room. He forgot things and just seemed generally rather incompetent. As far as she knew he wasn't related to anybody from the studio so he hadn't snuck into his job as a favour, he'd somehow managed to earn the role and now had the privilege of irritating her on a daily basis.

Narrowing her eyes she let her mind run with it for a moment, venting her simmering fury to herself. She just couldn't believe she was stuck with somebody like that and she just didn't need it right now; with her recent separation and divorce proceedings to endure, in amongst the shoot that helped to distract her from it, things were all a bit much right now, too much sometimes, and she just could do without an incompetent assistant to ruin every day she had on set. At times she just felt like walking up to the director and telling her to sack him immediately, that she couldn't take it and needed someone on the ball, but she controlled herself and kept quiet. She knew in calm moments that he was probably doing his best and not intentionally trying to thwart her day-to-day, not that it changed the fact he wasn't really good enough. She also knew that she couldn't just outright sack him without people saying, behind her back of course, that she was a diva and having some hissy fit due to her divorce and that she was just taking it out on him because she could with her position. It wouldn't be true of course, but she knew such things would be said.

Still, despite all that, she had noticed he seemed to be in pretty decent shape like he worked out pretty regularly and she'd caught him checking her out a couple of times, glancing at her ass or peeking down her top at her massive boobs more than once. He was pretty sly with it and she'd never called him out on it, partly because she didn't want to make a scene and he was hardly the first guy to look down her top, but mostly because she liked the way he looked at her. He was a fair bit younger than she was and she treated herself to the attention frankly, loving the fact he was interested even if he did annoy her. It crossed her mind what it might be like to fuck him, to let him have a go at her and see whether he could handle and satisfy her like she could do with just now. Realising she was staring after him over the top of her unsatisfactory coffee she looked away, shaking the thought from her head, knowing it was a ridiculous idea at the best of times. They didn't really get on in anything other than a professional manner, there was no real friendship and warmth between them, her irritation in him evident she figured and he seemed to return it, showing no interest in breaking that wall down besides on glances at her curves. Oh she was sure he'd probably fuck her if she gave him the chance, lots of men would she supposed, but they had little rapport and their relationship was borderline icy.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers