Christina Hendricks - #SelfDate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she murmured as she reached up and tentatively pressed her hands to her bound breasts, touching them delicately as if it would hurt, carefully running her hands over the tight, pressured flesh, giving them a slight squeeze and letting her fingertips caress the ropes around her body. She'd never had this done before and she had to admit she liked it, it had a feeling like she couldn't describe but she felt controlled and calm. He opened the leather cuffs and indicated for her to turn around, wanting to cuff her hands behind her. She hadn't been expecting that, figuring he'd just restrain her hands in front of her, but turned herself on the bed, loving how her securely tied tits barely jiggled as she did. Tom pulled her arms behind her, not roughly but commandingly, and fit a leather cuff around her wrist, buckling it securely. Christina waited as he did the same with the other wrist, making sure they were reassuringly snug on her before he pulled the metal catch up and clipped her hands together, pulling her shoulders back and straightening her up as she was restrained. She twisted her hands, finding herself unable to reach the clip and free herself if she wanted to, not that she did. It was her first time in bondage, but she was enjoying herself.

Turning her back on the bed, ready to lie down, he slid onto the bed at her feet and positioned himself between her legs, rock hard cock sticking up ready for her, inches from her sweet pussy where he was going to bury it momentarily. Christina looked into his eyes, breathing hard, dared to smile a little in excitement at him finally taking her; most men would have simply bent her over the second she'd arrived, but he'd taken his time with her and built up to this moment. Reaching over on the bed, he picked up her blue satin panties that he'd peeled off her earlier and bunched them up in his hand, then simply reached up and stuffed them into her mouth, grabbing hold of her chest harness with his other hand to constrain her as he pushed them in firmly and make it clear she was to keep them there. Christina gave a muffled mumble in surprise and gagged as they touched her throat, unprepared for it as he shoved in her makeshift gag. This was also something she'd definitely never had done before, but she had no further time to think about it as his hands went onto her tight breasts, pushed out for him by his handiwork, squeezing at her huge, confined tits firmly, feeling her nipples driving into his palms before he pulled back to pinch them tightly.

Christina cried out as he did, muffled by her panties, her nipples much more sensitive now due to the bondage, making her wince at the pain that shot through her before he grabbed her breasts again and pushed her backwards onto the bed, laying back onto the pillows with her arms trapped beneath her to lift her from the bed. With her shoulders pulled back her fantastic tits were pushed up for complete enjoyment by him, his hands briefly groping her again before he wasted no further time in pulling her knees up and sliding between them, his rock hard cock pushing over her shaved lips and through her triangle of dark pubic hair. She was so wet that his head was already slick with her juices as he reached down to line himself up, just nudging his tip in between her puffy lips, before he leg his knees slide out from under him and his whole body sank down to drive every inch of his throbbing erection deep inside her. Her body welcomed him in, letting him sink every last millimetre of his manhood into her silken tunnel before her muscles squeezed, clamping down on him in pleasure as he penetrated her.

They both groaned with pleasure, Tom pushing up from the bed on his hands either side of her head as he forced his pelvis down to embed himself inside her. Christina groaned in absolute satisfaction of his cock being inside her, having needed it for so long and been looking forward to it all day, the motivation for her bold proposition finally delivered to her. Her body tingled as he slowly drew back and then buried himself in her once more, nerve endings along her soft tunnel buzzing as the bulbous shape of his cock drove over them, her body wrapping itself around him snugly as he took her. He smiled as he started to work his hips, pleased that she could take him all in one stroke, her body feeling blissful on his bare cock as he started to fuck her. He took long strokes of his cock, pulling back so his head threatened to slip out of her then burying it completely back inside her again so he pushed against her hips, head bumping against her cervix with every thrust. Christina moaned with every thrust, her body alive with sensation as he fucked her, looking up into his eyes and watching the pleasure on his face as he took pleasure from her she knew he'd wanted for a while.

She continued to make muffled sounds through her panties as she dropped her head completely and closed her eyes, squeezing shut as she was overwhelmed by the feeling of finally getting fucked. He pulled his knees back under him and straightened up to fuck her harder, shorter strokes pounding into her now as he worked his hips intently into her, knowing what she needed. His cock pressed up into her G-spot as he held her thigh to crank himself against her body, fucking her hard as his hand slid back over her tummy to her mound, thumb seeking out her hard clit to get her there. The flame haired beauty gave a distinct grunt through her makeshift gag as he touched her, working his thumb around to find her button perfectly under her hood before rubbing her quickly with intense circles that made her tense up with whine, pushing into his ministrations as he continued to work his cock in and out of her hard.

It didn't take more than a few more seconds of the combined assault on her curves for the actress to give a shudder, tensing up as her pussy squeezed down on his cock, a throaty, grunting groan escaping her panty stuffed mouth as she came to orgasm again, head shoved back into the pillows as her body clenched up in ecstasy. He thumped his cock into her clamping pussy a few more times, burying himself full depth before sliding out of her, making her crane up from the bed to see what he was doing. She had no time to register it however as he grabbed her knees and swung them over to rotate her body, the delicious redhead tumbling over on the bed onto her front, relieving the pressure on her arms but alternating it to her chest as she rolled over onto her tightly bound breasts with a grunt of discomfort as the ropes pulled into her pale body. She was still catching her breath in the wake of her climax as he shoved her legs apart again and slid on top of her, grabbing his cock to easily line it up with her dripping pussy before sliding straight into her again, pushing a mumble of pleasure from her at being filled once more.

He pushed to the hilt inside her, legs out straight on the bed behind her now as he thrust hard into her, driving down against her curvy ass as he slammed his cock inside her, testing her depths and relishing the hot, wet sensations of her vagina squeezing at him, Christina working her muscles to stimulate him as he took her roughly, head down into the pillows as he just fucked her. It was a mixture of sensations as she was rocked on her sensational chest, her bindings holding her up from the bed as he fucked her from behind, legs wide apart so he had complete access to her. Driving down over her G-spot only served to make her tingle again despite her preceding orgasm still being fresh in her mind, satisfaction from it still lingering in her body as he thumped down into her. He drove himself down into her with several hard, persistent thrusts, burying all of his cock into her and feeling her squeeze around him before he slowly withdrew and slipped out of her, pausing to pull his legs up and crouch over her on his feet before pushing his cock back into her, slipping easily into her haven to continue fucking her as she murmured.

He worked himself against her, pushing his thighs down into her juicy ass and loving the new sensations he felt from his renewed angle, pussy wrapped round him differently again as he fucked the beautiful actress. She just had her head down in the pillows, enjoying what she'd come for, his cock inside her and filling her perfectly. His hands were on hers, holding them in bondage where he'd secured them behind her back, quite intimate and connected as he screwed her, like she had asked him to. With a few more thrusts into her, letting her tingle every inch of him as he slipped it inside of her, he pulled back out and let his cock spring free. Quickly spitting thickly into his hand, he reached down and slicked the bulging purple head of his cock, making sure there was a good coating in that split second as he grabbed hold of it purposefully. Aiming it down and holding it intently, he guided it straight for her tight asshole and thrust powerfully inside, burying his thick cock deeply into Christina's ass in a sudden, strong motion. She jerked beneath him and let out a loud scream through her panties, lifting her head from the pillows as she screamed in pain, whole body spasming and tensing as it coursed through her body.

He grabbed her hands again, feeling her tightly grab his as he let his weight drive himself the rest of the way inside her trembling body, stretching her sphincter all the way to accommodate him fully, holding still and feeling her clamping down on him, body trying to cope with the sudden penetration. Her heart rate had spiked, breathing going through the roof as she pain overtook her, scream fading into hard, strained cries through her panties as tears pricked her eyes, one tumbling down her face as she closed them and dropped her head, trying to absorb the sensations and relax her tight asshole for him. She'd done anal but she wasn't a big fan, rarely getting much direct pleasure from guys fucking her ass and she'd never let herself be penetrated like this, so rough, so primal. It hurt, but she also realised her pussy was dripping wet again, a flood of arousal spreading through her as he took her so roughly. Despite the pain, she didn't ask him to stop; she was his, bound up, under his control and he was in control of her now, and she was loving that.

He pulled back carefully and pressed himself into her once more, sinking his erection slowly into her twitching hole as she tried to relax, still feeling the pain as he drove into her again and stretched her out. She willed herself to relax, trying to push into him like she did when using her dildo and let him into her easily. Being taken so roughly and given no chance to prepare for it didn't make it easy, her body still in spasm as he stepped it up, having broken her resistance enough to make her asshole a tight, accommodating place to bury his achingly hard cock. Christina could feel he was harder than he had been at any point when he was in her pussy, absolutely loving taking her anally and fucking her hard, his pace increasing now as he used her as his fuckdoll. She held his hands intently, this moment intimate and personal between them now even if she'd not been consulted about it, wanting it to be something they'd never forget; she certainly wouldn't. Using longer strokes now, he pulled back so her asshole bulged against his head, threatening to pop out of her but never giving it even a chance of happening, not risking his chance to finish fucking the stunning redhead in the ass.

She gave a murmur of pleasure as he fucked her, pain subsiding now as she just let her body enjoy the sensation of his driving repeatedly into her ass, the full length of his cock plunging balls deep every time as he slammed down into her on the bed, shaking her body and pressing her against her bound breasts as they ached beneath her. She pushed her hips up a little into him, giving him the signal she was into it, doing her part as she reacted to his strokes and gave herself to it, making sure to help him get as deep as possible. With her hips lifted from the bed, he untangled his fingers from hers and leaned over a little more to reach underneath her, fingers seeking her neatly trimmed pussy. She mumbled an initial protest at his touch, not wanting him to disrupt his own pleasure now, but murmured instinctively as his fingers found her swollen pussy, slipping through her abundant juices to find her stiff clit once more.

"Fuck you're wet," Tom breathed with a smile, making her blush a little, not that he could see her face where she was buried under her tumble of red hair, face already flushed from exertion and pleasure. His fingers started dancing rapidly on her, making her groan and push into him, alternating it with shoving her ass back up into his thrusts, her sphincter squeezing harder and faster around him as waves of pleasure spread through her, serving to increase his pleasure and quicken his pace. His cock was absolutely rock hard as he pumped into her, thrusts shorter and harder now, slamming against her curvy booty as he chased his pleasure, egging each other on now to the finish. Her climax rushed up on her unexpectedly, thinking it'd take longer to get her there a second time, but the harder stimulation he was delivering to her clit combined with the different, unique feeling of him pounding deep in her ass combined to bring to rapidly to a hard orgasm with a different twist to it. Christina tightened up again beneath him as she shuddered to her peak, legs clenching and ass pushing up into him as she groaned loudly with the blue satin, hips bucking as he pounded into her, the orgasm shaking her soul.

With her coming again and her asshole pulsing round his penetrating cock in hard, sharp squeezes, his deep thrusts into her became as fast as he could make them, feeling the point of no return spread through his pelvis as his cock swelled as hard as it could, delivering a last few pounding slams into her, the hardest she'd ever been anally fucked in her life for a few seconds as he held on before he collapsed onto her with a roar. Tom slammed his body down into Christina's, spreading her flat on the sheets as he forced his cock as far into her ass as he possibly could and let go, his stiff cock jumping as he ejaculated a powerful burst into her, the actress groaning deeply as she felt it, head buried into the pillows again as she just took it. Collapsed on top of her, he bit down into the pale skin of her shoulder as she growled, cock ejecting every last bit of his hot load inside her, spasming and jerking as it jetted into her, balls tight to squeeze every last drop out of his cock.

Collapsing completely on her, they both breathed hard, sweat covering them as they flopped now, exhausted and spent in the aftermath of what had become a very energetic anal fuck. They stayed that way for a couple of minutes, neither having the energy to move as they recovered, drawing deep lungfuls of air as their heart rates recovered. He stirred on top of her when he felt enough strength to do so, pushing his hands into the bed as her sides, pausing to nuzzle through her hair and kiss her cheek softly before pushing himself up over her raising his knee as he slowly pulled his softening cock from the tight confines of her ass with a satisfying pop as he rolled off her onto his back on the bed. Christina tried to move, wanting to get off her chest, but struggled without her hands.

She mumbled and waved them at him, signalling him to help her, which he graciously did, holding her shoulders and pulling her back over the bed to roll her onto her side next to him. She breathed a sigh of relief as she was off her chest, stretching her legs out as he reached down to unclip her cuffs. Freeing her, Christina pulled them back around with utter relief, groaning in pleasure as blood flow resumed properly, shoulders relaxing as she shuffled her arm under her to get them in front. He laid back on the bed as she reached up and pulled her panties from her mouth, giving a slight gagging noise as she removed them and threw the damp satin to the floor. Still in her chest harness, she sagged back into the pillows and just rested properly as he lay beside her on his back, both of them breathing deeply into the dimly lit room, his hand reaching up to rest on her hip.

She didn't feel compelled to remove the harness immediately even though it was pulling uncomfortably into her alabaster skin, loving the tight bondage around her tits and wanting to just maintain it for a few more minutes as they rested. They just lay listening to each others breaths, Christina just letting herself zone out for a couple of minutes as she let the relief and satisfaction spread through her. She'd got what she wanted, better than she'd expected even if some of it had been rather unexpected, and now she just wanted to bask in the afterglow of it.

"You alright, Christina?" he asked, breaking the silence softly, fingers curling a little to squeeze her hip.

"Yeah," she replied simply, not lifting her head.

"How did you like the rope?" he asked, sliding a finger into one of the ropes. He was curious to find out how she felt about the chest harness since it had been her first one. She'd made no protest since he'd put it on her after all. She hesitated, then realised it was silly to hold anything back after what they'd just done.

"I loved it, it feels so sexy. It's naughty, like I shouldn't be doing it, and it's like nothing I've ever felt before," she said, admitting her enjoyment of the bondage.

"That's great," he said with a smile, "maybe it's something you can explore more."

"Maybe," she replied with a smile, unseen by him.

"Do you want me to take it off now?" he asked, since she had been wearing it a while.

"Yeah, it's a bit uncomfortable now," she said, shifting on the bed and casting a glance down to her massive chest pushed out, pale skin now dark with trapped blood. He immediately set about untying her, expertly releasing the ropes at her neck and unravelling the ropes from around her breasts, making her sigh with relief as they were released and sagged more naturally again, feeling the cool sensation of blood circulating fully again. He stripped that rope off her and then quickly undid the first rope around her body, Christina pushing up onto her elbow as he freed it and then unwound it from her body until it only hung around her neck, where she reached up to pull it over her head and drop it onto the floor before lying back down on the pillow. Tight rope marks lined her body and breasts, the evidence of her bondage liable to be slow to fade from her stunning curves.

"So are you leaving soon?" he asked, laying back to the bed. He'd expect her to gather her things and awkwardly leave given the situation.

"I'd like to stay for a while...if you don't mind," she said softly, a statement rather than a question.

"Ok," he breathed, smiling a little as his heart jumped, the thought of getting to keep Christina for the night a welcome treat.

"If that's alright? Like stay the night?" she questioned, clarifying.

"Stay the weekend if you want," he replied, turning towards her and running his hand down her side. She smiled, pressing herself into the pillows more as she was accepted. Satisfied, she didn't want to go anywhere.

"I wanna sleep for a bit, but wake me up when you want to fuck me again," she said quietly, eyes closed as she let herself relax, already drifting off. It wasn't if, it was when. His heart squeezed in anticipation of that moment, when he could just wake up the gorgeous redhead for more fun. Sliding carefully off the bed away from her, he pushed his feet down to stand, Christina not moving or questioning him as he unfolded a spare blanket he had for her since she was on top of the sheets. Spreading it over her, she murmured with contentment before he stepped out of the room to go grab a drink, needing a recharge himself before he got back to the foxy southern redhead. It was certainly going to be an interesting, exhausting night.