Christina Hendricks - #SelfDate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tonight I'm not," she whispered, hand trembling a little still as she lifted to glass for another long draw of the nerve calming nectar. He couldn't reply, simply draining his own scotch and turning to refill his glass. The flame haired stunner jingled her glass at him to signal him to top her up while had the bottle open, a sexy half smile pulling at the corner of her lip. Topping his glass up thoroughly, he drained another good mouthful as he picked it up and settled back into the sofa with her, Christina edging closer and sinking back into the worn leather sofa. Silence descended on them; it wasn't uncomfortable but full of tension, stealing glances at each other as they drank their scotch, seemingly waiting for the other to make some sort of move. He made the first move, putting his spare hand onto her leg and letting it slide up under her skirt a little, stroking over the smooth nylon as she jumped in surprise, making him immediately pull back, worried he'd gone too fast for her.

"No sorry, it's just a bit...I'm a bit...sorry," she stammered, flustered and out of her comfort zone now, the reality of it clear to her even though she was drinking to wash away some of her nerves. She knew all she had to do was go to the bedroom with him and things would take their course, but she just felt so nervous. What if he didn't like her? Or she wasn't good enough for him? What if his fantasy of her, if he had one, was shattered rather than fulfilled when he got her?

"I don't want to rush you, Christina," he said calmly, controlling his own pulse as he tried to approach things, keeping his hands to himself.

"No it's alright, I'm just a bit...look I haven't exactly done this before, just gone to a guys place to..." she trailed off, looking into his eyes.

"It's alright," he said after a pause, "I've never had a famous actress come over to my place before," he said with a smile, breaking the tension between them as she gave a relieved laugh and drained her glass once more. He could see the tightness of her muscles unwind again as she sat back, relaxing again as he finished his own glass and reached forward for the bottle.

"Oh I don't know," she said, unsure she should have another so quickly.

"Are you sure?" he said, holding the bottle up to her. Christina wavered, thinking it over for a moment.

"No," she said quietly, holding her glass out as she gave in, and he topped her up with another more modest glass, matching it with his own before sitting back into the sofa. Christina reached out and took his hand, putting it back on her leg. Feeling his hesitation, she gave it a squeeze and then pulled it up her thigh a little to encourage him to continue what he'd been doing. Though she'd been caught a little off guard, she was pleased he was making the move on her and would be happy to let him continue. They both sipped on their whisky as his fingers slowly stroked over the black nylon of her stockings, not that he knew she had hold-ups on yet, a treat she hoped he would like when he discovered it. She could feel the warmth of the Johnnie Walker getting through her now, loosening her up and hitting her head a little given she hadn't eaten much. It certainly helped right now though and she leaned forwards to pull him into another kiss, more passionate this time, wasting no time in slipping her tongue into his mouth as their lips meshed for the second time.

His hand slipped further up her thigh, fingers encountering the rough lace top of her stocking and immediately pushing up higher with more pressure to take it in as she gave a murmur. Their kiss continued as his fingers spread out and squeezed her leg, slipping up higher over the stocking and onto her silky thigh beyond, ever so close to brushing at her panties. She wouldn't have stopped him if he'd gone for it but he chose not to, restraining himself right now as they broke their kiss, his fingers slipping back onto the lace top again that circled her thigh. Looking at each other, Christina finally took the plunge, necked her drink and stood the glass aside, making sure to lean forward so he could get a peek down her dress.

"I think you need to take me to your bedroom," she said quietly but meaningfully as she looked into his eyes, ready to go but needing him to lead her to it. He paused, staring into her blue eyes before downing his own drink.

"This way," he replied, standing his glass down and rising from the sofa, slipping his hand out from under her skirt to take her hand. His heart was pounding, unsure how she expected this to go but wanting to just go for it. She was waiting for him to take the lead evidently and he quelled his nerves to take her to the bedroom. Christina took a breath as she grasped it and let him lead her up from the sofa, pushing up on her high heels and taking a step after him with shaky legs, heart pumping as she was sure his was, following him into the hallway to the bedroom. He led her inside and stepped away, letting her see the tidy room and fresh bed, lights on low obviously in anticipation of her. He'd made an effort which she appreciated, having some atmosphere and mood to set the tone of what was to come.

"Very nice," she murmured, worried it sounded such a generic statement, turning back to him for another quick kiss. Standing back on her heels, the awkwardness settled between them for a moment again, neither one making the initial move. She had hoped he would, that he'd just take the initiative and give her what she needed, but she guessed he was a bit intimidated by her status and nervous like she was despite the whisky.

"What do you want, Christina?" he asked, as much to make sure she was clear with him as much as anything else. Though if she'd given an idea of how she wanted to be treated it would certainly help him, and he wanted her to be straightforward with him.

"I..." she started, trailing off, unable to form the words as she looked at him, then away. Looking back to him, she saw him expectantly waiting her answer and dropped her head. Without a word she reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, the fabric dropping loose around her body as she grabbed the hem and peeled it up over her head, exposing her body for him in one smooth motion as she tugged the little black dress over her red hair and dropped it aside to stand in front of him in just her underwear. She could feel his eyes roaming over her, taking in every inch of her voluptuous body, drinking in her curves and sexy satin underwear but also the parts of her figure she wasn't quite so confident with. Avoiding his gaze, she looked at the floor and her red silk high heels shuffling awkwardly on his carpet.

"Just fuck me...please," she said quietly. Tom took a breath, taking her in and seeing how fragile she was, how vulnerable, in need of this validation and physical release. He realised this was his chance to not only fuck Christina Hendricks, but also that she'd probably let him do pretty much whatever he wanted with her tonight and that was a very exciting thought. His cock stiffened fully in his shorts as he stepped forward to her, hands immediately sliding around her to pull her close to kiss as well as squeeze firmly at her ass. He felt the curvy actress shiver in excitement and relief at his acceptance of her, though of course he'd have been a fool not to, pushing into him as their lips locked hungrily for more kisses as their tongues entwined. His hand squeezed firmly at her ass as his other immediately found her enormous breasts, groping her chest quite roughly as he took her in for the first time. Christina could only moan in approval, feeling her tummy flutter and pussy wetten as he handled her comprehensively, seeming intent but respectful enough of her as his hands struggled to take in her massive boobs, running over the satin of her bra and pulling at the edges of the cups.

Christina thought he would immediately pull her bra off to release her fantastic tits, most guys often did in her experience, but he was more patient than that, taking in her underwear with tactile touches, running his fingers along the black lace trim and hooking his thumb into her waistband. He followed the underwear round and teased his fingertips up the thong back of them, loving the smooth sensation of the satin as his kisses moved over her face and down the side of her neck to make her moan unabashedly in pleasure, tingling all over. He gave her phenomenal rack another hard squeeze, giving her an idea what this might be like as his hand gave another firm grab to her ass, his fingertips tantalisingly close to the back of her waiting pussy. His hand pulled back and put a light yet commanding spank on her ass, making her gasp before he stepped back from her to survey the beauty in front of him.

"Spin around for me," he said with a smile, wanting to see all of her. Christina looked down a little shyly, not entirely confident to show off so blatantly, but he just waited expectantly for her and after a moment she complied, shuffling round carefully on her high heels. Turning around on the spot she gave him a look at her pale, curvy body, feeling self conscious about her tummy anyway and now her ass as she turned around, wishing she was in a bit better shape to be doing this. She arched her back a little to push her bum out, giving him a look at her matching silky blue satin thong as it pulled up her ass and the hold-up stockings wrapped snugly around her thighs. He just drank it in, the gorgeous actress in her underwear and a pair of high heels in front of him, noting how strained her bra strap was, cutting into her back as it supported the huge weight of her rack. Turning back, she looked up from under her beautiful red hair with a hint of a blush to her cheeks and a slight smile, nervous but excited to be there, waiting for him now.

"I love your underwear, it's gorgeous," he said with a smile.

"Thanks, I put on something I hoped you'd like," she replied quietly.

"Well I do, looks fantastic on you," he said, complimenting her and buttering her up a little, not that he needed to now really as he stepped back to her and kissed her again, hands sliding round her back and teasing over the clasp of her bra. Just when Christina thought he was going to release her breasts his hands slid up to her shoulders, stroking softly over her pale skin before quite firmly grasping her...and urging her downwards towards the floor. A surge of nerves grasped her as it was evident what he wanted and her mind went mad for a moment as she realised it was the moment to perform almost. Holding onto their kiss for a second longer, she broke away from him noisily and let herself be pushed down, bending her knees and sinking down onto the floor on her nylon-clad knees in front of him, eyes level with his waistband where she could already see how stiff he was behind his trousers. His hands went for his belt but she stopped him, taking his hands and pulling them off.

"No, let me," she breathed with a sensuous tone, releasing the belt herself with practised ease and quickly undoing his trousers, pulling them and his shorts down to release his fully erect cock, springing up in front of her ready and waiting. The actress took a blink to take it in, absolutely rock hard for her, thick and nicely shaped, maybe around seven inches long as she wrapped her soft hand around it for a few strokes that made him groan and pulse in her grip. Her heart pounded as she got to it, taking a deep breath and then leaning forward to slide his cock into her mouth, making sure to push him wetly across her tongue as he entered her mouth for maximum sensation that made him shudder with a deep growl of pleasure. His hand instinctively went into her hair, fingers sliding into the soft red weave to just rest on her head as she sucked firmly, putting what she knew to work and wasting no time in pleasing him. It's what she came for and she knew to get what she wanted, to be fucked hard, she had to give him what he wanted too.

She wasn't so keen on guys holding her head when she sucked cock but she didn't feel in charge enough to tell him not to and in a way, she kind of liked it. It was intimate and almost comforting, so she didn't attempt to protest and continued with what she was doing, bobbing her head in a decent rhythm and working her tongue firmly on him. He just groaned in pleasure, fingers rippling in their hold on her head, feeling the smooth textures between them as he just guided her head easily, letting her do her thing. He encouraged her to go deeper, working with her as she got into it and starting to push more of his cock into her mouth, bumping into the back of her throat and feeling her tongue depress to accommodate him as he did. Inspired by her welcoming attitude he continued to press in deeper, using his hand to guide Christina's head now, just using a little bit of pressure to pull her into him and help squeeze his achingly hard erection deeper into her mouth. The gorgeous redhead was doing a good job of it and making no protests, working her tongue around him as she started sucking a bit harder.

"Mm yeah that's fantastic, Christina," he murmured, just feeling fantastically satisfied as the Hollywood star sucked him off. She felt quietly proud of herself that he was enjoying her ministrations and continued, letting him push it deeper into her, knowing what it was he really wanted. She was caught off guard however as he suddenly pulled her head forward and shoved his cock into her throat, past where she had been working to and deep into her mouth, only a couple of inches of himself to go, immediately making her gag and struggle, pushing him back out. He continued without a word, not acknowledging that he'd pushed the limits and simply carrying on with things, letting her resume her sucking and letting him bump the back of her throat. Christina composed herself and continued, again not protesting or making a point of it as she sucked cock. His thrusts into her mouth became stronger, more intent as he sank himself into her hot, silky mouth, pout fixed around his shaft as he stroked in their mutual rhythm.

He again thrust abruptly into her throat and pushed her down, surprising her though she was more ready this time, willing herself not to gag as he drove in, feeling him get almost all the way in before her throat constricted and she retched, forcing him back out with a shudder as he groaned deeply in pleasure. Feeling her throat clamp up around him was a lovely sensation, one he enjoyed even though he hoped she could deepthroat him smoothly. He was sure she could though and without giving her much time he pushed again, forcing himself past her resistance to get into her throat even as the actress resisted, throat tightening and wrenching herself back, off his cock to cough and gasp for air, eyes watering as she hauled in oxygen. She never looked up to him, never protested and didn't give up, sinking her mouth back onto his cock without being asked and welcoming his hand to guide her once more. She'd deepthroated before but hardly thought she was any kind of expert at it and it had never been much more than a quick dip, all in her own time. She'd never been treated like this, going at his pace and basically just used...and she loved it. Shivering a little as she admitted it to herself, she kept sucking hard and tried to relax herself as he pushed at her throat, loving him just taking control of her.

"Ohh fuck," he groaned with a shudder as he bottomed out in her mouth for the first time, pulling her into him so her nose pressed to his body, burying all of his cock into her throat momentarily before she reacted and he pulled back, though her gag was more controlled. He could tell she liked it rough as he gave her a second, letting her recover and resume her blowjob, before pushing back into her throat more deliberately, as if this was the real test now and she had to perform. Her heart raced as she relaxed herself as best she could, giving control of herself to him as he pushed forwards and drove his cock down once more, just hanging up for the briefest pause in her throat before he slid down, Christina feeling the stretch and helping push herself down now, taking it more intently as she aimed to please him. She pressed against him, getting charge of herself now as she held it, controlling her reflexes as he held her for a moment and then slid back, giving just the smallest cough as she breathed through her nose. He pushed in again a little harder, holding her tightly, his other hand joining his grip on her head now as he pushed easily into her throat and all the way down once more, not making her wait as he pulled back and started into steady rhythm of working his whole shaft into her throat.

He'd broken her resistance and now took advantage, enjoying every moment of thrusting his thick cock deeply into her mouth and she could tell. She could feel how hard he was, throbbing in her mouth, pulsing against her tongue as she continued to obediently lick at him, focusing on stimulating him to help distract her from the deepthroat so as to just relax into it, letting him drive now and use her as he wanted. He picked up the pace, working with slightly shorter strokes now as he repeatedly thrust into her throat, making her take it deeply every time as he worked into her, fingers twisting in her red hair as he grasped her tighter, not wanting her to get away. The curvy actress just kept her hands at his thighs though she didn't resist him at all, keeping herself stable as he used her mouth, unable to see past it all to watch her magnificent breasts jiggling in their bra as he shook her. His thrusting only got harder, pushing her to the limit as she started to struggle to keep up, struggling to catch breaths as he bounced her head on him.

He was very close, feeling the characteristic tingling in the tip of his cock, just holding onto that sensation as long as possible to maximise his imminent climax. He wanted every last second with Christina's hot, sucking mouth on his cock but even as he tried to hold on he felt the point of no return as his orgasm rushed up on him; holding her tighter than he had at any stage he fucked her mouth hard. It was simple as that, he was just fucking her throat as she gave wet gagging sounds as she tried to take it, overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of it all of a sudden, the final gear as he spent a few last seconds slamming his cock in and out of her throat as he held out, strokes slowing, before finally being unable to resist his ecstasy.

"Fuck!" he gasped sharply as he let go hard, cock jumping where he'd buried it in her throat as a thick burst of come ejaculated into her. Christina knew she had to swallow or choke since he was holding her down and she'd never be able to break free in this moment of pleasure. She'd swallowed before but it wasn't something she'd ever made much of a habit of, though now she basically had no choice and did her best around his cock, tongue pressing up intently into him as her mouth sucked blissfully hard in the moments she swallowed to only increase his enjoyment. His balls clenched as he emptied everything he had into the stunning redhead, fingers curling against her head as he gave his last few pulses and a final shudder, almost stepping down with a sigh as his fingers went soft on on her head, deep breaths filling the air. Christina gave him a quick tap on the leg to indicate he needed to give her space, unsure herself why she didn't just pull back off him as he eased back off her with a deep shudder as his sensitive cock dragged across her hot tongue on the way out to step away as she gave a huge gasp, leaning down on her hands to draw in lungfuls of air before giving a final swallow to ease her aching throat.

"Did it feel good?" she breathed, voice cracking a little as she looked up to and gave the slightest smile. She was exhausted, worn out by his aggressive use of her, but also completely happy at that moment in her subservience to him.