Christina Shares the Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, anything for you!" Moving forward just a little, he pressed his mouth-watering prick against Christina's cleavage and slid in between her heavy jugs. She could feel it throbbing hotly against her, snugly wrapped in her warm, soft titflesh and slippery with cream. Adjusting her grip slightly, fingers digging in as she held them firmly in place, Christina made sure his full length was buried between her boobs, his balls brushing the underside as the bulbous head poked out from the sea of cream.

With that, she started to work his cock with her breasts, working them up-and-down in a perfect rhythm, putting all of her very considerable experience to the best possible use. With the slippery, half-melted cream to act as lube, she decided to use a touch more force; then Isaac started to buck his hips, and they were really going at it.

He was tit-fucking her whilst she tit-wanked him, hot flesh squashed and pressed together lustily as his giant tool pumped away at her jugs, cream and frosting flying wildly as Christina went all out to please that prick. Once she'd settled into the new, faster rhythm she decided it was her turn to ask a silly question. "How do you like this? Like fucking my fat white tits?"

"Oh, I love it," he groaned, "so fucking good between those huge boobs!"

"Is she everything you hoped, babe?"

"Even better, sweetie!"

Claire gave Christina a knowing grin. "Wow, you must be good! Maybe you can give me some tips later..."

"Glad to, honey!" laughed Christina, not interrupting her stride even a little, milking him ruthlessly and quietly wondering what his next load would be like. "Share the love, right?"

Even having already taken the edge off earlier, as turned on as Isaac was now there was no way he could hold up for long under this kind of treatment. Another minute or so and he was breathing hard and groaning lustily as Christina's massive melons churned around his supersized cock. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna-"

He pulled out at last, that incredible black monstercock emerging from Christina's cavernous cleavage in a shower of white gloop. Quick as a flash Claire reached out, wrapping her fingers firmly round her husband's thick, slippery shaft and pumping it hard. The fat head was so close to her face she'd swear she could feel its heat, and just for the briefest of moments Christina felt that familiar sense of anticipation fluttering within her. Then he started to cum.

Pulsing hard in his wife's hand, he erupted all over Christina's upturned face; thick, heavy ropes of hot cum spurting out to splash wetly against her, pouring out of him like a fountain even though it was his second load. Claire meanwhile adjusted her aim carefully with each spurt, making sure to give Christina a thick, even coating, expertly frosting that gorgeous face with fresh cum.

When she was sure the last drop was out, Christina gingerly opened her eyes to see Isaac gazing down at the wonderful mess he'd made; even he seemed shocked by the sheer quantity of seed he'd unleashed. Claire for her part looked more delighted as she released her grip on his spent prick and gave him an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

Christina took a deep breath and rose to her feet, stretching the stiffness from her legs after kneeling for so long. With a contented sigh, she reflected on her situation; her chest (and much of the rest of her) was covered in deliciously sweet goo, her pussy was still aching in the nicest way from that epic stuffing, and she'd just taken the kind of facial that usually involves multiple guys. She felt absolutely wonderful, fully satiated after the kind of gleefully indulgent sex she craved. Well, almost full satiated.

"Claire? Do you have any more of those brownies?"