Christina's UK Odyssey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, you filthy cow." Ahe gasped looking at Christina's spunk covered visage.

Christina bent down, to kiss Sammy, who gripped her head and licked the cum from her face, before swallowing it. Sammy grinned, turned to look at Hugh, who was once again sporting a hard dick.

"I'm gonna ride you so hard you bastard, fucking spunking up this whores ass. You filthy fucker!" She said.

Hugh lay back on the bed as Sammy straddled him, holding his cock high and sinking her we pussy over his length. She gasped as finally her hips ground into his, cock balls deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, baby! Fuck me, fuck me!" She gasped.

Hugh held her hips and thrust up into her hard, she held her arms high, bib tits shaking as she took his cock. Christina grinned at Jason. "Want me to get you hard again?" She purred.

"I'll fucking pound you good if you can" He replied.

Christina moved around behind him, spreading his ass cheeks, she thrust her tongue up his ass. "Fuck." He gasped as she reached around to want his cock while rimming him. It took less than a minute of this before he was hard as a rock again.

"I want that big fucking cock." Christina gasped, coming up from his ass.

Moving over to the chair in the corner, Jason sat down. "Ride me as well, Christina." He said.

She stood over his lap, cock easing up into her cunt, until she was all the way on, reaching back onto his knees with her arms she started to ride him, slowly churning her hips up and down. Sammy was riding faster, Hugh thrusting hard, her big tits bouncing.

"Ride him, baby." she gasped at Christina.

Christina's huge breasts bounced, Jason moving his hands to grip them, squeeze the soft skin in his fingers as she lifted up and down on his dick. Thick ass cheeks bouncing on his crotch as Christina groaned, her pussy fucked by his cock. Sammy leaned forwards Hugh chewing on her tits as her hips rode him.

"Ohhh, fuck. Fuck that's good!" Christina gasped.

Sammy was groaning Hugh sucking her tits, watching Christina bounce away. Her sloppy pussy slapping up and down on Jason's cock as he crushed her tits in his hands. Christina growled her body tensing, obviously climaxing hard. This made Sammy cum too watching the busty redhead shudder repeatedly in pleasure.

"YES! YEEEEEESSSSS!! YESSSSS!!" Christina gasped, her hips shuddering down.

"FUCK YEAH! I'M CUMMMMING!" Sammy cried, pussy gushing down Hugh's shaft.

Both women slammed down hard, grinding into their partners, as waves of pleasure made them scream. As their orgasms subsided, both sat, dicks deep inside and looked at each other.

"Ohh Jason, come over here and finish me off like we always do." Sammy panted. "I want you to watch me take these two big dicks Christina, see what a whore I can be."

She got up off of Jason and moved to stand in front of Sammy, resting her back against the wall she stroked her freshly cum filled pussy. Jason knelt behind Sammy and eased his cock in to her ass, she gasped as her holes were filled.

"Ohh, fuck. Oh fuck, that's gooood!" Sammy gasped as they started thrusting.

Hugh rammed up into her pussy, as Jason bore down on her ass. She was kissing Hugh passionately, as both men fucked her, obviously this was something she did often to finish their threesomes. She looked up at Christina who was wanking her clit hard, watching the action.

"Ohh fuck yeah! Oh fuck, I love it! Two fucking cocks in me! Ohhhhh, I feel like such a whore." Sammy gasped.

Jason was slamming her ass, Hugh her snatch, Sammy rocking back and forth between them. Jason held her hips and drove deep, balls slapping against her as she took his dick. Christina's fingers were a blur, as they worked on the pussy, legs trembling as she nearly came.

"YES! YESSSSSS!! YEAAAASSSSSS!!" Sammy screamed, her body quivering.

Christina's eyes were wide she was moments from coming as well. Sammy tossed her head in ecstasy, as she came hard, her double pounding making her cum. Both men didn't let up as she came, cocks continuing to drive deep inside as she bucked and shouted.

"FUUUCKKK! FUCK!! FUUUCKKKK!!" Sammy shrieked.

"Ohhh, FUCK!" Christina cried, her cunt clenching, she squeezed one massive breast with one hand, and then drilled her pussy with the other.

"YES! YEEESSSSS YEEEESSS!!" Sammy squealed watching.

"OHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSS!! YEEEEESSSS!!" Christina wailed her body climaxing again.

Her huge breasts shudder as she came, body tightly pressed back against the wall, fingers furiously stroking her clit. Sammy calmed from her orgasm, allowing Hugh and Jason to thrust into her, they were obviously building to a climax of their own.

"Cum in me boys, fill me with your spunk!" Sammy gasped.

"Fuck, you got the last lot Sammy, can I have some please." Christina asked.

She walked over and picked up the wine glass which had Sammy's girl cum in it, grinning she got down on her knees, and placed the glass between her tits. "Wanna give me a cum cocktail boys?" she said, "Sammy's juices, plus your jizz?" she teased.

"Ohh, fuck..." Jason gasped, pulling out of Sammy's ass, and frantically standing over Christina, "you dirty yank slag" her grasped, cumming.

Spunk splattered her tits, some splashing in the glass, the rest lacing her huge milky orbs with semen. He stroked the final few drops into the glass and then sat back on the bed spent. Sammy eased up off Hugh, watching Christina, the gorgeous red head was on the floor, glass wedged between her tits, cum dripping from her breasts.

"Ohh fuck my turn!" Hugh groaned rolling over then standing above Christina.

His big cock exploded, missing her tits completely a thick rope of cum splattering her face fro forehead, across her right eye and down her cheek. She squealed in delight.

"The glass!" She gasped, as Hugh's aim improved. He shot three thick bolts directly into the glass, before decorating Christina's tits with the final few spurts.

"Ohhh boys, well done." Christina gasped, taking the glass and scraping more in from her tits.

She looked up, spunk splattering her face, Sammy, Hugh and Jason sat on the bed watching. Stirring the mixture around with her finger, she took it out and sucked on it savoring the salty sweet flavor. She lifted the glass to her lips and tipped it back, the fluids filling her mouth to the brim, gently she set the glass down before showing all 3 her mouthful.

"Swallow it all, baby." Sammy said, encouraging her.

Christina closed her mouth, cheeks swollen with the brew, she looked Sammy straight in the eyes swallowing it all. Eyes wide, senses on overdrive she opened her mouth triumphantly.

"Yessssss!" She said, a huge grin on her face.

Sammy moved down and kissed her softly. "You were wonderful." she purred.

Jason and Hugh went to shower first, before the ladies followed. Christina wore her robe, as the others got dressed. "Be down in a minute." Sammy said as the boys departed.

"Oh, Sammy thank you so much." Christina said.

"No, thank you. It was an incredible night. I hope we'll see each other again before you leave" Sammy replied.

"I'm heading up north for a week or so now, but have plans to come back this way as well later on, will def want to meet up with you and the guys of course." Christina said.

"Ohh, you can count on it!" Sammy said as she left.

TO BE CONTINUED

12