La Caza Tales Pt. 01

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson joins Salma Hayek for a party of three.
17.4k words
4.93
146.6k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

Special thanks to my friend Runningrock for helping me with the title for this new series.

******************

Los Angeles, California

April 2013

Across a clear blue sky, clouds hung high and across the view stretching out beyond traffic on a hot spring day. Seasonal change in California was meaningless once the later hours of morning had shifted long enough for the heat to wash away any coolness that came from the previous night. Green hills were visible just before the mountains in the distance while the streets stretched and turned into paths beyond the gated estates and other-worldly homes far out from the rest of the city. Hidden Hills was a gated community sitting outside Los Angeles with roads requiring proper navigation into the bigger city for work during the week days. Within five months of living there, Winston Moss was beginning to find himself accustomed to the routes and scenery while gripping the steer wheel of his black BMW.

The roads were smooth, a far cry from the rocky dirt paths he was used to navigating back home in Virginia. 2012 was the year in which the world was supposed to end, playing into the old Y2K scare from the previous decade he remembered from his youth. While the world was still in tact, something had changed for Winston. A new beginning as he had found himself among the inner circles of high society just outside of Hollywood. How a thirty-two year old man from the other side of the country had wound up here wasn't so much a mystery when considering where he had found himself in the past five months. The question came from anyone inside certain social circles involving one special A list actress in Hollywood: just who was Winston Moss and what business did he have around her?

Where he came from was of no concern, as Winston was confident in his current place in life after spending the last five years living in L.A. and trying to get somewhere in the entertainment industry. His one skill was in photography as well as camera work, but without much of a background, no studio seen a reason to take a risk on someone who appeared to be a mere amateur. Perhaps a better question to wonder would've been in the realms of existence to a higher power in the universe. If anyone had dared to ask Winston if he was willing to or previously had sold his soul in exchange of a better life, the answer was an easy yes. It didn't come with a ceremony of sorts or taking an oath. Lucking into the right situation was always about being in the right place at the right time, knowing certain people and having special friends. His devil if one wanted to refer to her as that, was none other than actress Salma Hayek.

Their meeting had come months ago before the year passed as Winston had caught Salma's eye after getting thrown out of a party he was not invited to. Willing to do anything to try and get his name out there in hopes of joining a studio for modelling or even working in the cheapest of B movie studios. It was a chance coincidence for him to bump into a woman of her wealth and fame, but such was the rewards of taking chances in life and going for risky adventures. It was only the third party he had sneaked his way into with the previous two only leading him to brush shoulders with socialites and a few models. At first, she had mistaken him as an identity thief, since he had forged an ID to sneak into the party to begin with. For some reason or another, Salma had seen Winston as a useful man, offering him a hand and a new life if he were willing to accept. How could he say no to a better world of living?

As the new year had proven that the apocalypse was not coming, his body didn't cease to exist as his name had been changed into one that had no paper trails leading back home. With a bank account in the six-figure range and given the keys to one of her upper class homes tucked away in a gated community outside of L.A., Winston had a new purpose in life. Salma had made reason to keep Winston around as an 'assistant' but only he and she knew the true reason that she had shoved him somewhere safe to keep. That fateful night was the beginning of an affair, one that had led him to where he currently resided. Given a new identity of last name, Winston signed on as a 'PR manager' as Salma had dubbed him. As she had told him from the night they had met, a man that would go out of his way to sneak into parties and try to get somewhere in the business was one with determination. A useful piece for her to maneuver over the chessboard of her personal life.

Upon agreement to this new life, Winston had to prove himself to the forty-seven year old married actress. It was made apparent to him that Salma had other useful men around handling various things for her, mostly involving paparazzi. None of them were engaged in an affair like Winston had found himself having a more significant part of her life. He wasn't allowed to ask about her business involving her husband outside of the country or any other personal matters. Winston enjoyed joking with himself that he had soul his soul to a devil, thinking of Salma in her 'Dusk Till Dawn' role as a succubus who had taken his soul after performing a dance routine. It was something he had dreamed of back in his younger days when he first saw her in that movie. She may not have been the first crush he had in life, but she was one willing to sacrifice his previous life for in a wild journey that awaited both of them. Even if it meant for him to be used as her foot stool, he seen no problem with such a demand.

As part of his new identity, a makeover of his appearance had been ordered. His dark brown hair had been cut shorter and his face clean shaved from where he previously had a thick black mustache. Salma insisted he begin working out to build up his muscles, but Winston preferred to have that equipment back at her home rather than going out to gyms and socializing. He preferred to keep to himself as a man who didn't always have many friends, something that Salma took a liking towards. It was nice for her to have a good man tucked away behind a gated community in an area outside of L.A. where she could have some personal time to herself when needed. With the money he had now; Winston had no problem occupying himself if she wasn't around. The BMW was the first of his purchases along with an exercise bike for upstairs and a couple hundred dollars spent on various vinyls of classic rock albums.

In the months passing, Salma was impressed to see how he wasn't spending much of the money she had given him. It was another sign to her that Winston had more to offer in terms of usefulness. The time had come for him to begin making his own income as one of her managers with jobs that involved him having a hand in her business. Most of this consisted around interviews, the typical 'boring PR stuff' as Salma liked to call it but on this special day Winston had been given a much better job. Salma had an interview with a major publication who would no doubt be putting her name on the front cover while another actress filled the slate with a full photoshoot. After a conversation days ago, Winston agreed with Salma that they would negotiate for a better payout. Despite not being on the magazine's front cover, Salma wanted her name to appear in larger print advertising her interview through the pages.

1 PM was the time he needed to be at the office and unless he made several stops along the way to waste time, Winston would be arriving less than thirty minutes early. Salma would already be there, escorted with her bodyguards and a metallic blue Cadillac Escalade serving like stagecoach for a royal family member. The woman always knew how to carry herself with grandiose class and luxury to give the appearance of a queen. Downtown traffic was always hectic as something Winston had learned from living in Los Angeles within a few years. Not worrying about the time, he found the Esquire magazine office and the car park sitting next to it. Both buildings were grey with the car park being slightly taller, mostly due to other buildings surrounding it that served it's purpose in placement. It took a few minutes to park on the third floor and then make an exit. Thankfully the office was in walking distance, not requiring too much time as the clock was only seven minutes from a new hour.

With a tall build, Winston stood in a black suit without the tie as the white collar to his undershirt gave away the color. His short brown hair was slicked back, as he easily blended in with the dress up of a business man. His suits had been paid for under the six-figure budget Salma allowed for him beginning months ago before the pages of a new year had been flipped. He had the complete appearance of a new man, taking life of his new identity. When it came time to choosing his surname, Moss was the first one that popped into his mind. Salma approved of it while Winston demanded to keep his first name and not go by anything else. He dreamed of the day that the name Moss would potentially carry some weight to it within the industry, even if his sole purpose was working with Salma. Those thoughts weren't at the center of his mind today as he entered the building and looked around the lobby.

"Looking for someone?"

A familiar voice had nearly caught him off guard. Winston turned around to his left side to see Salma herself standing before him. A smile curved over her small red lips, her long dark hair was split down the middle offering a subtle view of diamond ear rings. She wore a black dress, offering a view of her impressive heavy cleavage with a black leather skirt down below with black high heels to finish off her outfit. Always a woman of style, putting on the appearance of a royal queen. Winston nodded, offering her a smile.

"Yeah, you should know I'm only looking for you."

Around them the lobby for the office was decorated with plain white walls and a few framed photographs hanging on each wall. A row of black chairs were off to the east and west side while the elevators were to the north. Winston didn't bother studying the round shaped reception desk in the middle while people came and went. Salma nodded at him, returning the smile as she soon began to walk. Two of her bodyguards were sitting in the waiting chairs, each of them in suits like Winston. As they approached the elevator, Salma spoke to Winston to spark a conversation before their meeting.

"You're right on time, I'm glad I didn't have to call you."

He chuckled at her remark.

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

Salma smirked, glaring over at him from her right side before replying.

"No, I just have to wonder if you're ever going to slip up and get too comfortable with yourself back home. It's been five months so far and you've proven to be worth the chance I took."

Winston let out a sigh as the elevator doors slid open and both of them entered alone. He stood at her right side while Salma pushed a button for one of the higher floors. The doors silent shut as he reached over with his left hand to graze the metal hand rail beneath his finger tips.

"I guess you've already checked in and know where to go, huh?"

She nodded her head.

"Of course. I've been here before, more than once."

Turning to look at him, her brown eyes starred back at his face. Winston was a bit taller than Salma, even with the slightly elevated height her heels offered.

"You'll be doing most of the negotiations without me. I've already told them that you're an agent representing me."

Hearing her words, Winston couldn't help but smile.

"Me? Your agent?"

"Mmmhhhhmmm,at least today you are. Think you can handle this without me, Winston?"

Such a question was almost like a dare from the tone of her voice. Salma knew he wasn't going to say no. Sure enough, Winston nodded to her.

"Yeah, I can handle this just fine. You said you want your name in bigger print on the cover, right?"

"That's right."

"You never told me who's going to be on the cover of this magazine. I figured it was going to be you."

"No, I'm not on the cover. Scarlett Johansson is."

Winston was somewhat surprised to hear this revelation, as Salma could see from the reaction painted on his face. She smiled, leaning over and then kissing him on the cheek as the elevator stopped on the 7th floor.

"If you wanna do a good job, make sure my name is as large as hers on the cover. Or better yet, put my name close to hers, how's that?"

"I think I can handle that."

The doors parted down the middle, opening the way on the new floor. Salma smiled, slashing her teeth at him while Winston had blushed from her soft kiss. Together they made an exit out of the elevator, her heels clacking over the elevator's floor before fading into a boom under the carpet. Salma pointed down the left hallway.

"The offices are back there. I'll meet you on the other side when you're done."

"Sounds like a plan, babe."

They split up, as Salma headed down the opposite path of the hallway to separate offices. Winston marched his way down to the offices but not without turning to glance over his shoulder at her buxom figure. Watching her move by stomping those heels into the carpet floor ahead of her. Confidence was key, as Winston believed Salma knew just what she was doing. She was grateful that he didn't ask too many questions regarding her business now that she was mobilizing him to be more than just a fuck toy off to the side, hidden away in one of her homes that wasn't a necessity to her every day life. Over time he was beginning to grow on her in the past five months, giving her belief in the possibility of sharing more than the erotic adventures together behind mansion walls. Salma had high expectations for Winston, figuring that a man hungry enough to take on this role with a new identity, was going to have a long future with her.

While he would be busy negotiating the deal with editors of the magazine, Salma was treated to a basic interview as part of her deal with the magazine's issue of the monthly. A three piece photograph shoot had already been accomplished the week prior with her modelling in a black dress. Only three of the photos would make it into the magazine as now she was running through a basic interview. It was nothing too personal with most of the questions centering around what she planned to do in Hollywood with film selection and future projects of the year. The interview was less than fifteen questions and took less than thirty minutes to complete. After she was finished and had shaken hands with the woman conducting the questions, Salma left the room and wandered off to the photo session room near by. There she stood near some of the crew, peaking in behind white walls with her keen eyes at a photoshoot featuring Scarlett Johansson.

A bed was laid out for the photo session with all cameras focused on it. Behind the bed was the window itself with sunlight illuminating this set piece. Salma's observant eyes followed the pale skinned actress, witnessing her pose of laying across the bed on the right edge. Scarlett had tilted her head, resting her head beneath the palm of her right hand and showing off a new tattoo of a necklace design over her wrist. Her long golden hair was on display from the angle she remained at. The cameras flashed and the man standing behind the station signaled a thumbs up with his right hand. Salma just stood there, watching and looking at those blue eyes from a distance. When Scarlett leaned up from the bed after the last photograph snap, her outfit was visible. It was a simple dress with small shoulder straps in a navy blue color appearing lighter due to the sunlight beaming through the exposed window. All of her curves demonstrating a buxom voluptuous build were on complete display.

Scarlett had a sultry appearance based off her outfit, now roaming her right hand through her hair while having a friendly conversation with one of the crew men standing behind the set. She smiled before cracking a laugh and didn't seem to witness the dark haired woman dressed in black off in the corner observing and contemplating in deep thoughts. Salma had met Scarlett once many years ago back on the set of another photoshoot involving a fashion magazine. Years gone by felt as if the event occurred a lifetime ago and now Salma had the chance to meet the woman for the first time. Her mind wandered back to Winston, now considering the possibility of introducing her side lover to a game she had not played with a partner in several years. Perhaps it was time to introduce Winston to cruising, or 'La caza' as she preferred to call it in Spanish. Scarlett Johansson was on her radar now.

Stepping away from the doorway, Salma didn't want to alert anyone inside from taking notice of her as an uninvited guest snooping about. Scarlett soon left the set, walking off to the dressing and makeup room that wasn't far off from the set. When Salma stepped back into the hallway, a crew member in a black T-shirt brushed beside her not paying her any attention whatsoever. She was left alone while waiting for Winston to reunite with her, figuring it would have to be soon. Still, her mind wandered back to Scarlett and some of the rumors she had heard about that sultry woman from mutual friends in their social circles. A reputation for a wild private life had followed Scarlett after her divorce from Ryan Reynolds. Salma remembered the rumors she had heard from men they had both brushed shoulders with, figuring from such tales, Scarlett was a woman that indulged in the kind of fun she was currently considering.

"Hey! I got it taken care of, babe."

Winston's voice alerted Salma, snapping her out of the daydream she was beginning to slip into. Turning to look at him, she witnessed the smile over his face while crossing her arms over her busty chest.

"You've got a deal with the editors. They're going to print your name right under Scarlett's, I told them you'd appreciate it and maybe come back for a cover photo shoot."

"Excellent, you've done good today."

Upon her reply, Winston could see that Salma's mind was elsewhere for the time being. He stepped around her to see where her eyes had wandered off to in the doorway of the photo session room. As he stood next to Salma's left shoulder, glancing into the room from behind her, Scarlett entered his vision. The blue dress had been discarded and now she wore an unbuttoned white jacket, showing off a black bra that contained her busty breasts and flashes of a black thong. She stood for a moment, buttoning up the jacket so the photographers could proceed with a few more shots. Salma glanced away to see Winston's face and his eyes locked on the blonde hair actress in the room.

"What do you think of her?"

Winston glanced away from Scarlett, looking back at Salma for a moment as he answered her.

"She's pretty, but not as beautiful as you."

Salma rolled her eyes and shook her head. Such a predictable remark from him.

"Oh, spare me the flattery."

"Well, maybe I should ask you the same question. What do you think of her, babe?"

Both of them had their eyes set on Scarlett who was now playing with a hand mirror and posing for a few more photos. Her long golden hair was properly fixed up, bouncing off her shoulders as she smiled back at the camera. Salma thought for a few seconds before responding to Winston's questions in a low voice.

"I think she's a whore."

A strong word to call another woman, as Winston was completely taken by surprise.

"What?"

Salma's eyes glared back at Winston.

"You heard me. Don't tell me you aren't looking at her and having wild fantasies about that woman, Winston."