Christina's UK Odyssey Ch. 07

Story Info
Christina Hendricks and Emma Glover fuck two men in a taxi.
3.1k words
4.22
5.9k
16

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Christina Hendricks and Emma Glover

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

*****

Christina made her way back down south towards London over the next day or so, she had booked into a small hotel on the outskirts of Brentwood, she arrived early and waited for Emma to come and meet her. Around 6pm a knock on the door and Emma was standing there, she wore a tight red skirt and white blouse. Her black bra was visible through the sheer blouse. Christina admired her before asking her in.

"Wow Emma, pleased to finally meet you" Christina said.

"Christina! Fuck I never thought this would happen!" Emma replied admiring the redhead.

Christina wore a long green pattern dress with black sides, her curves and good cleavage on display. She bent over the bed to pick up her glasses, Emma had a great view of her magnificent ass as she did so.

"Damn!" Emma said loudly

"Naughty" Christina replied with a grin.

"Let's get some food shall we?" Emma replied.

Emma led Christina out of the hotel and to the waiting taxi, helping her in they headed off to the local restraint Emma had chosen.

"Wow, that was great." Christina said after they finished their meal together.

"Yeah, but I am really looking forward to my desert." Emma replied quietly. "I want to get you home and fucking suck on those huge tits."

Christina blushed. "Emma, I have literally fantasied about that, let's go."

The ladies hastily left the restraint, into another waiting taxi. Emma gave him her home address and they set off. The taxi driver was very chatty, and quizzed them on what they had been up to.

"Hey, I'm Trev, been out for the night girls?" He asked.

"Yeah, just heading home now." Emma said.

If he recognized them he never said. But continued with the small talk for a few minutes. Suddenly the Taxi lurched, and the engine made a funny sound. Dave cursed aloud. "Fuck!" he said loudly. "Not again!"

"Everything alright?" Emma asked

"Fucking car! It did this last week. Look girls, I have a mechanic friend about two minutes down the road. It'll only take around five or so minutes to fix. I will only charge you half price, deal?"

Emma looked at Christina "It's quicker than a new cab." She said.

"Fine then." Christina replied.

The car limped on for a few minutes and then stopped by a small garage in an industrial estate, Trev got out and walked in. Christina watched him, he was an attractive man in his late forties, still quite well built. A minute later he returned with a younger man, in a set of overalls.

"Sorry ladies." Trev said. "This is James. He'll have us up and running in no time."

"You'll have to get out though, I'm afraid." James said.

He opened the door, and Emma then Christina got out, James looked at them, obviously recognizing both. He turned to look at James. "You never fucking said mate!"

"What?" Trev replied in confusion.

"Christina Hendricks!" James said in shock. "I'm a huge fan, and I recognize this lovely lady as well, Emma Glover, I am a fan of you as well."

"What? THAT Christina from Mad Men? Damn! I am a huge fan too!" Trev replied with an excited tone.

She blushed. "Thank you!" She said.

"Come in, take a seat in the office." James said.

It was as standard garage, with concrete floor, but off to the side, was a small office. Several chairs were lined up along with a long coffee table covered in old mags. Emma grinned as she saw a copy of 'NUTS' with her on the cover. he picked it up, turning to grin at James.

"You are indeed a fan then." She giggled.

James blushed to her. "Yeah, I am a big admirer."

Emma looks at Christina, a glint of mischief in her eye. "How big?" She asks walking over to him, heels clacking.

Emma runs her hand over James's shoulder, and the other up his thigh until she reaches his cock. James blushes, unable to react as Emma feels his cock. Trev grins, looking at Christina.

"Think we are onto a winner here, mate." He says laughing.

"Hmmm, how about a free taxi ride for us, and a free car fix for Trev?" Emma says laughing.

"Deal!" James says literally within milliseconds.

Emma reaches up and kisses him, while Christina move to Trev. She drops to her knees in front of him and unfastens his belt. His trousers fall and she has her hands in his boxers. Gasping as she takes his cock in her mouth, Trev watches Emma peel off James's overalls.

"Ohh, fuck yes!" Trev gasps as his now rock hard cock disappears into Christina's mouth.

Taking him deep, Christina is impressed with his eight inches, its thick and she gags as she swallows the whole thing, her nose pressed to his stomach. James groans as Emma rapidly sucks on his dick, lips furiously moving over his head, hard as nail and an impressive ten inches, he holds her head and starts to thrust.

"Yeahhhh!!" Emma groans, loving her face starting to get fucked.

Both girls worked on their men for a few minutes, before Christina cam up for air, "ohh fuck let me get this dress off" she gasped.

"Come here" Emma croaked as James's cock left her throat.

Trev moved over to stand next to James. Emma gasped, the two thick cocks started slapping her face, she sucked from one to the other, taking them balls deep in her throat. Christina watched as the dark haired beauty ravenously sucked on their shafts.

"Fuck, that's hot Emma!" Christina said, peeling off her dress.

She stood in her bra and kickers, for a few seconds before releasing her huge breasts, Emma squealed as she turned to look at Christina.

"Fuck, they are magnificent!" Trev said.

Cristina grabbed James's hand and pulled him to a chair, her sat down as she knelt in front of him. Pushing his legs wide, she wrapped her tits around that big cock and started wanking him hard. Emma peeled off her blouse, her firm large breasts squeezed tightly into her bra, the soft skin bulging over the top. Her trademark mole visible on her right breast, as she slipped off her skirt.

"Ohh, fuck! You are so fucking sexy, baby." Trev gasped, reaching forwards her grabbed her tits, freeing them from her bra and sucking them.

"Fuuuck! Ohhhh, fuck yeah baby!" James groaned as Christina worked her tits over him.

Emma swept the coffee table free, and lay back, Trev straddling her tits, She pushed them together so he could fuck them, his cock driving hard and fast between. She gasped as he roughly tit-fucked her, cock pounding between the firm globes, rubbing tightly in her cleavage. James was thrusting up his cock squashed between Christina's huge tits, while Trev straddled Emma, boning her big tits. Christina looked over at Emma.

"I want to watch you, babe." She gasped, letting go of her tits.

James stepped back as Trev kept pumping. Emma grinned looking up at him. "Let me suck you both." She gasped her words.

He stood up, and both Trev and James stood either side of her. Emma reached up and stroked each shaft hard. She sucked on one then the other cock, taking them deep before releasing. Emma gasped, the two huge thick cocks slapping her face, she sucked from one to the other. She began taking them balls deep in her throat, demonstrating her impressive oral skills. Christina watched as the dark haired beauty ravenously sucked on their shafts.

"Fuck you nasty slut!" Christina said grinning. "Want some pussy now, boys?" She purred.

Trev gasped, pulling away from Emma and sitting in the chair, Christina straddled his body and lowered her cunt down onto his shaft. Gasping as his hard member invaded her tight pussy. James lay back on the coffee table as Emma held his huge cock to her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Your sooo fucking BIG!!" Emma gasped as she lowered herself down.

James held her hips and steadied her as Emma finally got the full length inside. Christina was riding Trev hard by this point, screaming and moaning. Emma gasped, her breath taken away by the cock deep inside her, James held her steady as she started to roll her hips on him.

"Fuuuckkkk!!" Emma gasped after moaning her words.

Christina was riding Trev hard, her ass slamming down on his thighs as she drove his cock deep. His face was buried in her massive tits, sucking on the nipples. Emma was now starting to ride James, her pussy eating up his 10 inches.

"Yes! Yessssss!!" Christina cried, her pussy flooding Trevs balls in warm wetness.

Emma watched her new friend cumming hard, as she rode him. Christina tossed her head back, gasping and groaning, her body reaching a climax.

"FUUUCKKKKK!!" She howled out.

James fucked Emma harder, determined to make her cum as well, Trev sat back in awe the busty redhead riding him hard, screaming in pleasure.

"YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!" Christina screamed, her tits shuddering in Trevs mouth.

Emma was riding hard, her pussy moments from exploding, looking down at James, his face starstruck.Her hips churned, pussy swallowing his cock over and over, as her held her hips tightly.

"YEEESSS!! YEESSSSSSS!!" Christina screamed in the background, her body moving into a full orgasm. She had reached her height of pleasure.

"YES! YES!! YES!!" Emma snarled, finally cumming, her body slamming down and grinding onto James.

His fingers clawed her round ass cheeks as she shook atop of him, body shaking in climax. Emma stared straight at James, eyes fixed on his as she came, pussy flooding down his shaft and over his balls.

"FUUUCKKKK! FUUUCKKKK!!" Emma screamed.

Christina calmed from her orgasm, and sat on Trevs lap, watching Emma cum. The brunette was shaking, her hips twitching as the final few jolts of energy shot through her. James held her waist as she twitched for a final time before sitting upright panting.

"Ohhh fuck, that was good. I needed some cock!" Emma gasped.

Christina grinned, looking over at James,."I want some of that monster dick now babe" She said.

"Let's swap places now."

Emma eased off of James, and Christina stood up. Trev took Emma around the waist pulling her close and kissing her hard, before spinning her around and bending her over. His cock pushed deep up into her pussy, as he held her hips.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!" Emma gasped aloud while getting pounded hard.

Christina got down on the floor on her hands and knees, looking up at Emma getting fucked, James got down behind her and started to push into her pussy. Pushing into her pussy, she gasped, then turned back to look at him.

"No, big boy! I want it up my ass!" She said, begging him to slide that big cock where she really wanted it.

"Fuck, no bitch has ever let me before!" James replied. "Are you sure?"

"Slam that huge fucking, monstrous cock right up my asshole! Make me fucking scream!" Christina replied, an evil grin on her face.

James rubbed the head of his lengthy cock over Christina's asshole, wiping the slick pussy juices all over it. Gripping her hips he pushed his hard dick into her. She gasped, feeling the shaft stretch her open then whined as every inch kept on thrusting. His huge dick filled her ass, as she gasped and cried, until all 10 inches were up her shit pipe, balls deep in her ass.

"Fuuuucckkkk!!" She wailed, as James held her hips and started thrusting.

Trev was fucking Emma, who was bent over watching Christina, "Motherfucking dirty bitch!" Emma gasped watching Christina take it up the ass.

Christina screamed, her ass getting pounded by cock, James didn't hold back and thrust harder and harder into her. She gasped and squealed, cumming already, the long fat cock setting off her orgasm.

"YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKKKK!!" She cried out in an ecstasy of pleasure.

James was pumping faster and faster, as she came, his balls bashing her pussy lips. Emma was groaning as she got fucked. James held Christina's hips, her head on the floor, turned sideways as she was forced down. She shook and twitched as she came hard.

"YESSSSSS!!" She howled, her ass clenching on James shaft.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon" she gasped.

"No, no, no, not yet" Emma gasped, "Pull out baby"

Christina had luckily finished cumming as James pulled out, sitting in the chair trying to calm himself. Trev was fucking Emma, and paused holding her hips tight. "How about you babe, gonna let me stick this cock up your ass?"

"Sorry babe, no. That's not something I do." Emma replied.

Christina grinned, knowing what Sophie had said about Emma denying her love of bum fun. "How about you ride him Emma, I want to watch that again" She suggested.

Trev somewhat disappointed lay back on the coffee table, Emma straddling him and easing down. She rode him hard, his hands gripping her breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples.

"Fuck baby, yeah..." She gasped, nearly crying her words out.

Christina went to her large shoulder bag, and pulled out a strap on, she had started to carry it with her since meeting Lucy and Sophie, and finding out what they were like. Always be prepared she figured. Fixing it in place, James watched awestruck as she moved behind Emma. She quickly mounted her hand on her back pushing her down, Trev wrapped his arms around her seeing what Christina had in mind, while she held her ass cheeks wide.

"Fucking take it! TAKE IT!!" Christina snarled, as the fat end of her strap on cock pushed against Emma's asshole.

Emma howled as the thick shaft drove into her ass, legs kicking. Trev held her down, arms locked over her back, his cock deep in her pussy. She screamed, eyes rolling as both her holes were filled, body shaking she came almost immediately.

"OHHHH!! FUCK! FUCKKK NOOOO!!" she howled, her body quivering.

Christina pumped Emma's ass, the eight-inch shaft ramming deep. Emma came so hard, her body twitching in Trev's grasp.

"FUUUCKKKKKK!! FUUUCCCKKKKK!! FUCCCCKKKKK!!" she screamed.

"Sorry babe, but Sophie told me to do it." Christina gasped her hand in Emma's hair tugging her head back.

"BIIIITCCCHHHH!!" Emma screamed her body climaxing ferociously.

Christina rutted hard, grinding her crotch to Emma's ass, as she shook in the final moments of ecstasy.

"FUCK YOU!" Emma snarled. "Bitch, Sophie! She knows what anal does to me!"

Christina eased her cock out, Emma gasped. "Fuck, that felt good though!"

"Let's drain these fuckers" Emma said.

Christina and her got onto their knees, Emma joined her. James moved in front of Emma as Trev stood in front of Christina. The girls kissed slowly, then turned faces pressed together.

"Come on boys, let's have your spunk!" Emma teased.

"Blast us good! Give us that fucking cum!!" Christina added.

James gasped, his cock twitching, having watched Emma get two dicks and fucked Christina up the ass, he was ready to blow his load at last. Stroking his cock he was gasping, gritting his teeth. A huge bolt of cum splattered Emma's face, splashing on her forehead and running down the bridge of her nose. She squealed with delight as the next blasts coated her cheek and right eye, cum clinging to her dark sleek hair.

"fuck yeah , do it, fuck Trev me too" Christina begged.

Trev stepped up cock twitching as he stroked it, cum firing out and hitting her square in the right eye, she gasped then spluttered as the next bolt landed on her tongue, causing her to swallow. James was just finishing, the last few pearly drops dripping onto Emma's forehead as he stepped back exhausted.

"Holy fuck!" He gasped, crying out his words.

Trev kept spraying, his cock hosing down Christina, cum clang to her forehead and cheeks, thick droplets in her hair. Bolt after bolt of milky thick spunk splattering her face. She kept her eyes open, thick strands hanging from her eyelashes.

"Motherfucker!" Emma gasped watching.

Eventually Trev was finished, Christina plastered in his seed, he stood over her admiring his work.

"Wow, I can't believe I just fucked Christina Hendricks." Trev gasped, his thick load trickling down her face.

"Ohhhh, my..." Christina gasped, cum pooling on her forehead.

"Damn, wait till my cousin Dave hears about this, he's a cabbie out in the States, lives near LA as well. He keeps bragging about the stars he's had in his taxi. It's 'Silver Screen' something as the name, I forget it. Finally, I get my own back on him!" Trev said grinning, watching his efforts trickle down.

"Holy fuck, that was a great big load." Christina gasped.

James grinned starting to dress. "I gotta fix your cab now, mate." He spoke before moving into the workshop.

Christina and Emma turned to look at each other, Emma held Christina's head and licked her right cheek, swallowing the think load. Kissing and Licking both women spent the next five minutes cleaning the cum from each other, until both has a mouth full of semen. Turning the looked at Trev who was avidly watching the action.

"Ohh fuck, swallow that, girls! Fuck, that's sooo nasty!" He said.

Both closed their mouths and guzzled the sticky thick spunk, swallowing it down. Emma turned to look at Christina, grinning, her mission fulfilled, just not how she thought.

"Well, I best get you home." Trev said.

"Fuck yeah! Well, its late, so Christina needs to go to her hotel now on the way please." Emma said.

"Ohhhhh fuck, Emma that was good fun!" Christina said dressing.

James had the cab fixed in no time, and Emma and Christina dressed. Getting back in Trev took them off to the hotel, where Christina got out. "Thanks Emma, I had a great night, and thank you Trev, that load was one of the biggest I've had"

"My pleasure." He replied.

"take care Christina, Hope to see you again on this trip." Emma said kissing her as she left the taxi.

Trev drove Emma home, it was only about fiften minutes from the hotel, so it didn't take long.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe we just did that!" Trev said to Emma.

"Well get used to it, cos I am expecting more of the same next time I book you, do you have a private number so I can go direct? Emma asked.

"Sure." Trev said as they pulled up to her house, he handed her a card.

Emma took it, "Right now let's get some payback on Christina, she's meeting Lucy tomorrow night, need to make sure she doesn't hold back." Emma said grinning, before leaving the cab.

Trev shook his head, unable to find the words for the world he had now found himself in.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers